Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > KCSR Member Pics and Videos

Unread 2010-12-10, 01:21 AM   #1
yanghongyu
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default On the Steelers: Roethlisberger to fashion new look

Ben Roethlisberger will wear so many protective devices Sunday at Heinz Field he should come with a warning: This quarterback protected by Steelers security.As the Christmas is coming ,nfl cheap jersey are so popular now .The latest apparatus will be a clear plastic shield to cover his face and protect his broken nose, repaired surgically Monday. That will join the oversized right shoe that contains two metal plates and a whole lot of tape wrapped around it to protect his broken foot.He even got a slight bit of protection from the NFL, which Monday fined Baltimore's Haloti Ngata $15,000 for delivering the blow that broke his nose on Sunday. No roughing the passer was called by referee Terry McAuley's crew on that play, nor on the one in which safety Dawan Landry hit Roethlisberger late, soccer jerseys china but at least they noticed on Park Avenue this time -- unlike the previous week when two Bills players roughed up Roethlisberger after they sacked him and were neither penalized nor fined."I'm sure there's going to be some level of discomfort," coach Mike Tomlin said. "I don't think it's going to keep him out of football in any form or fashion."You know, he's a competitor. I think I even said it after the game we expect that from him. Not that it goes unappreciated; we just expect that from him. He expects that from himself. He's our quarterback. AFC North football is competitive. The series against the Ravens is a competitive one. No one's going to leave that stadium extremely comfortable, on either side. We understand what playing those guys is about. He delivered for us."Again, he did. Troy Polamalu provided the impetus, and Roethlisberger delivered another winning drive. It was the third time he has done so this season in the fourth quarter or overtime, the 23rd time in his career, which is John Elway-esque.Another potential foul against Roethlisberger the officials missed in Baltimore came on one of his best plays of the season, an incompletion. Linebacker Terrell Suggs hit and grabbed him in the helmet while trying to sack him. Roethlisberger kept fighting off Suggs as he moved out of the pocket until he could legally throw the ball away, which he did as if he were passing a basketball."I was just fighting to get out of the pocket," Roethlisberger said. "He grabbed me and I kept trying to get away from him. Fortunately, I was able to get rid of the ball in time."Two plays later, Roethlisberger completed the winning touchdown pass to Isaac Redman.Miller, Adams on injured listHeath Miller and Flozell Adams could miss Sunday's game against the Cincinnati Bengals at Heinz Field, joining the growing list of starters who have missed games this season.Miller has missed only two games in his six-year career, both in 2008. But he has a concussion from the $40,000 hit put on him by Baltimore linebacker Jameel McClain and Tomlin said Miller "is experiencing the discomfort that goes along with concussions, wholesale nfl jerseys so his availability might be doubtful this week."Adams has what Tomlin called a mild high ankle sprain from Sunday's game. Jordan Woy, Adams' agent, said the tackle should be OK by "next week."
"We'll see how that limits him in the early portion of the week and let that be the
yanghongyu is offline   Reply With Quote