Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Fitness and Health

Unread 2017-09-12, 01:37 PM   #1
helpinkc

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default Psych doctor that will prescribe opiates

First of all if you don't know a doctor that can help don't respond. I have already tried everything else and none of them work for me. I would be willing to try something else but opiates are the only thing that work. The links below are articles that describe other people like me. There aren't a lot but they exist.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Anxiety...sion/show/4952
http://www.naabt.org/documents/The_B...Depression.pdf
http://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/arti...ticleID=173886
https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylc...p=mss&ei=UTF-8
helpinkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-09-12, 02:16 PM   #2
jwdb1fish

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 32
Thanks (Received): 453
Likes (Given): 44
Likes (Received): 3865
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 123

Strongly worded first post is strongly worded.

Try getting some good pot. Less addictive, and quite effective if you have access to the correct strains.

Good luck!
Unread 2017-09-12, 03:21 PM   #3
mild83

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 925
Thanks (Received): 335
Likes (Given): 6332
Likes (Received): 2727
Dislikes (Given): 128
Dislikes (Received): 131

I agree with jdub.

If you haven't already, maybe try to get your hands on some dank wax and use a vape. I've heard that will make you comatose.
mild83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-09-14, 04:18 PM   #4
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 39
Thanks (Received): 127
Likes (Given): 157
Likes (Received): 743
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 25

Taking opiates definitely helps with anxiety and depression but they will eventually turn on you and you will be stuck in an addiction cycle that could last your whole life even if you mentally don't want to do them anymore. Weed can also make anxiety and depression worse in some people so use that with caution.

I just recently got clean off opiates completely (started using due to severe depression a year ago) and somehow did it without any withdrawl symptoms this time. I really have no idea how that happened but I'm never going back.

Have you ever heard of kratom? It's a legal opiate you can get online in powder form. It feels like a strong vicodin imo and it's not too expensive and the withdrawls aren't nearly as bad. Here's a site that has some quality stuff. Good luck.

https://www.mmmspeciosa.com/

Last edited by Oblique; 2017-09-14 at 04:21 PM..
Oblique is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-09-14, 07:19 PM   #5
Scooby24
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 49
Thanks (Received): 689
Likes (Given): 341
Likes (Received): 3959
Dislikes (Given): 27
Dislikes (Received): 40

Weed can make anxiety way way worse...not sure I'd recommend it unless you've experimented to find the right strain and delivery method that works well...and then you're stuck getting it illegally.

Opiates for anxiety sounds like a really really really bad idea. Really bad.
Unread 2017-09-15, 12:52 PM   #6
icemangsr

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 73
Thanks (Received): 66
Likes (Given): 264
Likes (Received): 421
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 10

You can message me if you don't want to post it here, but what specifically are you wanting opiates for?

I hate to tell you this but you will not find one MD/DO worth their salt to prescribe you an opiate for depression, simply by being asked. Especially if you are a new patient. Every single one is going to make you go through a regimen they can document that proves medical necessity for an opiate. They will not just cut you a script and call it a day.

They are going to ask you for the following:

Clinical documentation of previous attempts to manage depression, from psychiatric institutions, providers, or programs.

Letters of medical necessity from the aforementioned.

Clinical documentation to support your steps for pain management.

Descriptions of your support structure, and steps you have taken for pain management if any.

Do not take this personally, but what you are asking for, and the way you are asking for it, is a classic red flag for drug seekers. I'm not saying that is what you are, but that is how it will be viewed, and documented.

I've worked in behavioral health / substance abuse for over 15 years, and about 1/3rd my family are in the psychiatric/therapeutic field. I know virtually every board certified MD/DO in the area, and have access to the largest psychiatric database in the country. I can help you find the help you need, but you also need to be aware that you are going to have to go through a regimented, documented treatment program, with associated therapies, to get better.

I truly can, and am willing to help you if you want.
"The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred." - Soichiro Honda.
Wife had abs like Paula Patton

Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 5 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes turbo sol, Phate, 84USNGT, Keboh, jwdb1fish liked this post
icemangsr is offline   Reply With Quote