Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Politics, Religion, Current Events

Unread 2018-09-11, 04:32 PM   #376
Oblique
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 46
Thanks (Received): 139
Likes (Given): 190
Likes (Received): 776
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by torqueburner View Post
I'm sorry, but he's twisting the meanings around SO bad it's almost ridiculus. It's important to remember what I said about there language being extremely "primitive", with a huge lacking in nouns and tense. He's clearly using original text with modern interpretation.

He reminds me of Kent Hovind. Watch a few minutes of Kent's stuff and you'll see a huge similarity with the two. Not to mention this guy (like Kent) is a scam artist. He's been broke and snaking people out of money and proprietary rights since the 90's. There's court documents with emails, and a laundry list of stuff this guy did to make a buck.
He use to be a Jehovahs witness, which is a huge problem for someone that's claiming to know the interpretation of the bible. Huge. If you know about jehovas, you know what I'm saying then.

I know you've mentioned you don't have a good understanding of evolution. If you have the time watch a short 5 minute video of Kent hovand on evolution. You'll find it SO convincing, you'll tell yourself it has to be true. Some of it is true and a lot of it is wrapped in misinterpretation and deception.
Also, if you have time, check out a 5 minute video on how the earth is only 10,000 years old by Kent, and it seems DAMN convincing, but we know it's not. 5 minutes is all you'll need with each one to see what I'm getting at.
*I only watched the second video on genesis. Didn't have time to watch the others yet.
I'm not getting lost in the meanings of the specific words. That doesn't really mean much to me and I agree, there are problems with some of those terms he tried to use to bolster his case. But the overarching idea he is conveying is true I believe. All the ancient religions were based on the stars and planets. It's literally the only thing they had to go on. It's the bare bones stripped down version of all of it. It'd be silly to think that isn't where all these religions originated from. The Heavens literally means the Universe. "Looking up at the heavens" what did you see when you looked up at night 5000 years ago? The "starry" hosts. "All those that dwell in heaven". We know we come from star dust. We know the Sun is the source of all life on this planet. Earlier in this very thread I compared God and love to the sun without even thinking of the implications. The Sun worship people think of in the ancient days wasn't the actual sun, it was Saturn. All sun gods are benevolent and kind. Not at at all like Yahweh. Jesus/God/Yahweh/Satan are so similar to the twins Shamash/Utu & Inanna/Ishar that its undeniable that this is where a large part of it came from. Add in Inanna's consort Dammuz and there's another Jesus/Shepard puzzle piece.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Shamash
Quote:
Shamash, (Akkadian), Sumerian Utu, in Mesopotamian religion, the god of the sun, who, with the moon god, Sin (Sumerian: Nanna), and Ishtar (Sumerian: Inanna), the goddess of Venus, was part of an astral triad of divinities. Shamash was the son of Sin.

Shamash, as the solar deity, exercised the power of light over darkness and evil. In this capacity he became known as the god of justice and equity and was the judge of both gods and men.

Shamash was not only the god of justice but also governor of the whole universe; in this aspect he was pictured seated on a throne, holding in his hand the symbols of justice and righteousness, a staff and a ring. Also associated with Shamash is the notched dagger. The god is often pictured with a disk that symbolized the Sun.

As the god of the sun, Shamash was the heroic conqueror of night and death who swept across the heavens on horseback or, in some representations, in a boat or chariot. He bestowed light and life. Because he was of a heroic and wholly ethical character, he only rarely figured in mythology, where the gods behaved all too often like mortals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utu
Quote:
Utu later worshipped by East Semitic peoples as Shamash, is the ancient Mesopotamian god of the sun, justice, morality, and truth, and the twin brother of the goddess Inanna, the Queen of Heaven. His main temples were in the cities of Sippar and Larsa. He was believed to ride through the heavens in his sun chariot and see all things that happened in the day. He was the enforcer of divine justice and was thought to aid those in distress. According to Sumerian mythology, he helped protect Dumuzid when the galla demons tried to drag him to the Underworld and he appeared to the hero Ziusudra after the Great Flood. In the Epic of Gilgamesh, he helps Gilgamesh defeat the ogre Humbaba.

Utu is usually the son of Nanna, the god of the moon, and his wife, Ningal, but is sometimes also described as the son of An or Enlil. His wife was the goddess Sherida, later known in Akkadian as Aya. Sherida was a goddess of beauty, fertility, and sexual love, possibly because light was seen as inherently beautiful, or because of the sun's role in promoting agricultural fertility. They were believed to have two offspring: the goddess Kittu, whose name means "Truth", and the god Misharu, whose name means "Justice"

Utu was worshipped in Sumer from the very earliest times. The oldest documents mentioning him date to around 3500 BC, during the first stages of Sumerian writing. His main temples, which were both known as E-babbar ("White House"), were located in Sippar and in Larsa. Utu continued to be venerated until the end of Mesopotamian culture and was worshipped for well over 3,000 years. Utu's main personality characteristics are his kindness and generosity, but, like all other Mesopotamian deities, he was not above refusing a request which inconvenienced him.

In Sumerian texts, Utu is described as "bearded" and "long-armed". In art, he is shown as an old man with a long beard. He was believed to emerge from the doors of Heaven every day at dawn and ride across the sky in his chariot before returning to the "interior of heaven" through a set of doors in the far west every evening. Utu's charioteer was named Bunene. Cylinder seals often show two gods holding the doors open for him as he wields his weapon, the pruning-saw, a double-edged arch-shaped saw with large, jagged teeth, representing his role as the god of justice. Utu's main symbol was the solar disc, a circle with four points in each of the cardinal directions and four wavy, diagonal lines emanating from the circle between each point. This symbol represented the light, warmth, and power of the sun.
His temple was known as the "White House". Has 2 children "Truth" and "Justice" The saw he has with "teeth"? The sword of Jesus's mouth? That sword and white horse just represent the word and the truth btw. So I don't think Armageddon will really be some literal ultimate bloody battle. It'll be a battle of light and dark. Truth and lies. This is just one small thing. There are many others. Not to mention all of the direct correlations to Ancient Egypt which I have been gathering pieces of information on that here and there.

Last edited by Oblique; 2018-09-11 at 04:45 PM..
Oblique is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-09-11, 04:37 PM   #377
Oblique
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdb1fish View Post
You do realize that they were in fact sitting there smoking pot during that interview, and the topic of discussion was around tech that hasn't even been invented yet and its hypothetical impact in the future.

Great source of "facts".
Yea I'm sure a guy like Elon Musk has no clue what he's talking about. Quick, better go look and see what Trump has to say about the topic so you can learn from the real facts and not fake news from some silly liberal elite. Go away dude. Your presence in this thread is nothing but a drain.
Unread 2018-09-11, 04:58 PM   #378
jwdb1fish

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 34
Thanks (Received): 478
Likes (Given): 53
Likes (Received): 4077
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblique View Post
Yea I'm sure a guy like Elon Musk has no clue what he's talking about. Quick, better go look and see what Trump has to say about the topic so you can learn from the real facts and not fake news from some silly liberal elite. Go away dude. Your presence in this thread is nothing but a drain.

So you agree since you won't deny it.

It was two stoned dudes speculating about future technology breakthroughs and their impact on our futures.

Thanks for clarifying.
jwdb1fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-09-11, 05:16 PM   #379
torqueburner

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 112
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 415
Likes (Received): 237
Dislikes (Given): 17
Dislikes (Received): 4

Quote:
So you agree since you won't deny it.

It was two stoned dudes speculating about future technology breakthroughs and their impact on our futures.

Thanks for clarifying.
I don't have a dog in this fight, but are you saying because they were "stoned", means there's no merit to there ideas or makes them any less valid?

Street & Racing Technology
torqueburner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-09-11, 05:31 PM   #380
jwdb1fish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by torqueburner View Post
I don't have a dog in this fight, but are you saying because they were "stoned", means there's no merit to there ideas or makes them any less valid?

Are you a pothead, Focker?

Look, Iím not anti-anything when it comes to having a good time. Iíd just suggest doing everything you choose to do with balance and self-control.

But stoned, drunk, or sober none of that changes the fact that the tech doesnít exist, and even if it did/once it does itís all speculation at this point as to the outcome.
Unread 2018-09-11, 06:19 PM   #381
torqueburner

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

Look, Iím not anti-anything when it comes to having a good time. Iíd just suggest doing everything you choose to do with balance and self-control.

But stoned, drunk, or sober none of that changes the fact that the tech doesnít exist, and even if it did/once it does itís all speculation at this point as to the outcome.
Don't label me Mmmmmmkkkkkkk.....😎

Unread 2018-09-11, 07:41 PM   #382
Oblique
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

Stop getting lost in the details and look at the bigger picture. I don't believe we'll ever be able to transfer your true human consciousness into a computer but when you make people believe you can, they'll try it and what do you think happens to us then? The real "you" dies and some digital copy lives on masquerading as human consciousness inside a computer.

Before all of this happens though, people will willingly implant chips and other electronic devices in themselves to connect us to "the internet of things" that is coming with 5G and before we know it, our thoughts will be directly controlled by some outside source and we won't even be capable of realizing it. Which is what will lead to complete submission to this agenda.
Unread 2018-09-12, 06:03 AM   #383
Oblique
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

Heard this in the car the other day and only realized what it was because I decided to stay in the car for a minute longer to look at something on my phone when the chorus kicked in.

Quote:
Rob Zombie - 17 Year Locust

Electric black nite crash,
Hunger on your face,
Opium heat rash,
Suffocate this place,

Well I see the sun,
Burning in your eye,
I see the sun,
Call a suicide (Come on),

17 Year Locust
If not now when?
17 Year Locust
If not now when?
17 Year Locust
If not now when?
17 Year Locust
If not now when?

Tombstone eyes roam,
Up and down your skin,
Assasinate the mindframe,
Nothing left to win,

Well I see the sun,
Burning in your eye,
I see the sun,

17 Year Locust
If not now when?
17 Year Locust
If not now when?
17 Year Locust
If not now when?
17 Year Locust
If not now when?

Enchanted on the highway,
All the freaks collide,
One minute longer,
You start the slide,

Well, I ain't the one
Burning in your eye,
Well, I ain't the one,

17 Year Locust
If not now when?
17 Year Locust
If not now when?
17 Year Locust
If not now when?
17 Year Locust
If not now when?
Sounds about right.
Unread 2018-09-13, 08:30 AM   #384
Oblique
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...hreats-n909061

Quote:
Reddit bans Qanon subreddits after months of violent threats
Reddit was key to Qanon’s emergence from the fringe corners of the internet and into more mainstream conspiracy and far-right media circles.

Reddit banned its largest community focused on the fringe conspiracy theory Qanon on Wednesday, claiming the subreddit was cut off “due to repeated violations of the terms of our content policy.”

The community, called /r/GreatAwakening, had more than 71,000 subscribers making over 10,000 comments on average per day before it was banned. A backup subreddit, /r/the_greatawakening, was also banned, along with 17 other Qanon focused communities, including r/BiblicalQ and r/Quincels.

The subreddit, which is a term for the common interest groups that make up Reddit, has been host to a stream of violent threats based on the conspiracy theory — despite repeated calls from the community’s moderators urging them to stop, particularly in recent weeks. Qanon devotees falsely believe that President Donald Trump is secretly waging a war with special counsel Robert Mueller to take down a global pedophile ring led by Hollywood celebrities and the Democratic Party, most notably Hillary Clinton.

Threats to kill Clinton pervaded GreatAwakening earlier this month when users were incensed by a Qanon-based theory that she was somehow causing military planes to fall out of the sky. GreatAwakening members implored the community to “kill all enemies”

Reddit was key to Qanon’s emergence from the fringe corners of the internet and into more mainstream conspiracy and far-right media circles. An investigation by NBC News found that moderators moved Qanon posts from 8chan, a hard-to-navigate internet message board used mostly by trolls and younger people, to Reddit, making it accessible to a larger, older, and less internet savvy audience of conspiracy theorists. From there, Qanon crept to Facebook, where it continued to grow.

A spokesman for Reddit confirmed the banning in a statement to NBC News.

“As of September 12, r/greatawakening has been banned due to repeated violations of the terms of our content policy,” the spokesperson said. “We are very clear in our site terms of service that posting content that incites violence, disseminates personal information, or harasses will get users and communities banned from Reddit."

In March, Reddit shut down the original Qanon subreddit, /r/CBTS_stream, for the same reason, after it was found to be “encouraging or inciting violence and posting personal and confidential information.” Reddit also banned its moderators from the site. The group had more than 20,000 subscribers at the time.

The Reddit ban will hamper the Qanon theory’s spread and splinter its followers, but it is not a death knell for the theory’s faithful community. Tens of thousands of users congregate on Twitter and in closed Facebook groups dedicated to QAnon. One of the most popular, named “QAnon Follow The White Rabbit” has more than 51,000 members. Thousands of others gather on Discord, a gaming-focused chat service that hosts channels like QNN, Q Central, and Patriot’s Soapbox, the chatroom for a 24-hour livestreamed YouTube channel for the dissemination and discussion of Qanon topics.

In August, as media coverage of Qanon increased, several of the largest Qanon Facebook groups changed their names, fearing the platform would ban them. When no action was taken, the groups reverted to their original names.

Reddit ramped up enforcement against racist, sexist and anti-Semitic subreddits earlier this week. The site pulled down the community r/MillionDollarExtreme on Monday, along with ironic offshoot communities like r/BillionShekelExtreme. The community, named after a quickly cancelled sketch show on Cartoon Network’s Adult Swim from 2016, was filled with racist and antisemitic posts at the time of its banning.

Last October, Reddit banned a community devoted to Pizzagate, a smaller conspiracy theory that also alleged Clinton was running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza shop that had no basement. Qanon’s basic tenets hinge largely on the belief that the Pizzagate conspiracy was real all along.

Qanon believers have grown increasingly restless in recent weeks as several prophecies of “Q,” the purported government leaker sharing secrets to Qanon followers on 4chan, were proven wrong.

GreatAwakening users began to waver in their support when former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort was found guilty of eight felony counts as part of Mueller’s Russia probe, and the president’s former personal lawyer Michael Cohen pleaded guilty to eight felony charges. Q had repeatedly led posters to believe Mueller, Manafort and Cohen were working in tandem to catch the alleged child sex ring.

“Q” posted on 8chan shortly after Reddit’s action, aligning the ban with Alex Jones, who along with his website Infowars were recently removed from Facebook, Google, Twitter and Apple.

On its last day, r/GreatAwakening users had reverted to rote conspiracy talking points from years’ past — claiming 9/11 was an inside job, and that the Anthrax investigation was covered up by Mueller.

It is unclear precisely which post or comment was the final straw for Reddit’s ban.
Q, the 17th letter of the alphabet. "The community, called /r/GreatAwakening, had more than 71,000 subscribers making over 10,000 comments on average per day before it was banned. A backup subreddit, /r/the_greatawakening, was also banned, along with 17 other Qanon focused communities, including r/BiblicalQ and r/Quincels" They get banned the day after the 17th anniversary of 9/11 . Trump became president in 2017

Both Manafort and Cohen got convicted on 8 counts. Q originated in 8chan. You have to go 88 mph to "time travel". 8 is the number of new beginnings.

Last edited by Oblique; 2018-09-13 at 08:43 AM..
Unread 2018-09-13, 01:01 PM   #385
jwdb1fish

Post Thanks / Like

Ok...now itís all starting to click. I think the blinders are now off. Thank you so much....WTF was I thinking...

J/K 😀
Unread 2018-09-13, 02:10 PM   #386
Oblique
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

I love how insane this all sounds, cause it absolutely does, yet the method to my madness is leading me places that cannot be explained unless this method is real and not a single one of you can actually tear apart anything I am saying. You can argue with conclusions, sure. And I welcome that. But you can't argue with the dots I am connecting and the method I am connecting them with. So all you do is come in here to throw little meaningless jabs here and there like you think it's won you some sort of victory because you can't explain away the things I am figuring out and its really bothering you.
Unread 2018-09-13, 03:08 PM   #387
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 25
Thanks (Received): 198
Likes (Given): 73
Likes (Received): 1357
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 27

Quote:
Both Manafort and Cohen got convicted on 8 counts. Q originated in 8chan. You have to go 88 mph to "time travel". 8 is the number of new beginnings.

Quote:
you can't explain away the things I am figuring out and its really bothering you.
I think it's more that we just can't explain crazy.

But you do a good job of demonstrating it.
Visit us at http://diyautorepairkc.com/
or call (913) 226-3806

Favorite car from the past (73 Pinto)
DIYAutoRepair is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-09-13, 03:19 PM   #388
torqueburner

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYAutoRepair View Post

Do you believe in God?

Unread 2018-09-13, 03:47 PM   #389
jwdb1fish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
So all you do is come in here to throw little meaningless jabs here and there like you think it's won you some sort of victory because you can't explain away the things I am figuring out and its really bothering you.

Do you really think I waste my time reading enough of the word vomit you assault us with to even attempt to explain any of it away? I just glance at random ridiculousness every now and then and point out how silly those little snipits are.

Carry on though. Youíre not hurting anything
Unread 2018-09-13, 05:21 PM   #390
Oblique
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

Wow. That was actually really funny.

Jw you're slipping. I expect at least something at this level out of you.
Unread 2018-09-13, 05:28 PM   #391
Oblique
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Do you really think I waste my time reading enough of the word vomit you assault us with to even attempt to explain any of it away? I just glance at random ridiculousness every now and then and point out how silly those little snipits are.

Carry on though. Youíre not hurting anything
Serious question. Do you honestly think I am so batshit insane as to do all of this when in reality it is completely meaningless and all in my head? Do you think I've lost my mind to that degree and if I have, how come none of you can bitchslap me in any debates outside of this stuff, speaking about strictly political issues and current events? If I was as crazy as you guys make me seem, it would be pretty fucking simple to demonstrate that when I start talking about more concrete political issues and destroy me with sound arguments and yet I am usually the one destroying all of you. Funny how that works.
Unread 2018-09-13, 05:34 PM   #392
jwdb1fish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Serious question. Do you honestly think I am so batshit insane as to do all of this when in reality it is completely meaningless and all in my head?

Yes.
Unread 2018-09-13, 05:35 PM   #393
Oblique
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

Just made this after I figured it out and posted it to his twitter. I wonder what will happen.

Interesting how the Neptune symbol looks just like the Menorah

Just with 2 more half circles attached to it.

with the Egyptian Shen ring around it.

Last edited by Oblique; 2018-09-13 at 06:57 PM..
Unread 2018-09-14, 02:49 AM   #394
Oblique
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Yes.
Then why can't you ever win in a debate with me? At least not recently.
Unread 2018-09-14, 07:18 AM   #395
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 25
Thanks (Received): 198
Likes (Given): 73
Likes (Received): 1357
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 27

Quote:
Then why can't you ever win in a debate with me? At least not recently.
Like I was saying, you can't argue with crazy.
Visit us at http://diyautorepairkc.com/
or call (913) 226-3806

Favorite car from the past (73 Pinto)
DIYAutoRepair is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-09-14, 12:42 PM   #396
Oblique
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Like I was saying, you can't argue with crazy.
It's easy to argue with crazy, all you have to do is give them enough rope to hang themselves with and let them demonstrate how illogical their arguments are. Then point out exactly what they're doing, watch them completely shut down and eject from the conversation, which is what I do to you all the time.

I have conversations saved with Trump supporters online just to demonstrate this and how fucking delusional they are. It NEVER fails.

Last edited by Oblique; 2018-09-14 at 12:44 PM..
Unread 2018-09-14, 12:50 PM   #397
JewelsMari

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 133
Thanks (Received): 36
Likes (Given): 728
Likes (Received): 287
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 3

This is where typing/writing/talking too much turns people off and they miss out on whatever message you're trying to get across. People lose interest, and they can't read it all.

In addition to that - you're trying to argue on a conspiracy theory in a linear fashion. Conspiracy theories are more of a spider web, and you can't really say this -> leads to this -> leads to this - > etc...

Most people are not going to take the time to try and read every one of your posts, and try to use any kind of pattern recognition to connect the dots here.

In addition.. The majority of people who might be able to go from a disbelief of a conspiracy theory to believing in one need to be slowly led into the web... You can't go back to Egyptian mythology for the beginnings of your theory right away... Similar to Smeagol slowly getting rid of Sam, and then tricking Frodo into Shelob's web....

You're thowing people in too fast...
Unread 2018-09-14, 01:22 PM   #398
Oblique
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by JewelsMari View Post
This is where typing/writing/talking too much turns people off and they miss out on whatever message you're trying to get across. People lose interest, and they can't read it all.

In addition to that - you're trying to argue on a conspiracy theory in a linear fashion. Conspiracy theories are more of a spider web, and you can't really say this -> leads to this -> leads to this - > etc...

Most people are not going to take the time to try and read every one of your posts, and try to use any kind of pattern recognition to connect the dots here.

In addition.. The majority of people who might be able to go from a disbelief of a conspiracy theory to believing in one need to be slowly led into the web... You can't go back to Egyptian mythology for the beginnings of your theory right away... Similar to Smeagol slowly getting rid of Sam, and then tricking Frodo into Shelob's web....

You're right but I don't really see it as my problem. If someone really wants to know the truth, they'll find it and there's a goldmine of data here to point them in any direction that catches their interest. This combined with the Trump/Narcissism thread, I really don't think anyone understands what a plethora of important information I have gathered here for everyone but that seems to be the pattern I have set up for myself because its familiar.

This is definitely a giant spiderweb and its hard for me to know which direction to continue at times but there's one thing I know for certain, anybody should be able to see that there is at least some rationale and method to my madness, otherwise this would all go off the rails pretty quick and not make any sense and I would contradict myself constantly yet I don't. So with that in mind, it might be worth looking into some of this stuff or at the very least, sit back and watch where it goes without throwing popcorn at me.
Unread 2018-09-14, 02:31 PM   #399
torqueburner

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by JewelsMari View Post

I think you're partially right, but this particular subject tends to "scare" people into facing a reality they were certain didn't exist. And by that reality, I mean a "God" existing.
I've laid out a fairly simple and short explanation of why I believe God exist, particularly the Christian God, and not one person has given a counter argument, or even commented on why they believe what they believe, and we're approaching almost 10k views.
I've even argued why atheisim makes no sense unless you adopt a religious view to make it work, and I still haven't heard an argument that would support atheisim as a viable worldview WITHOUT using religious undertones.

Unread 2018-09-14, 02:48 PM   #400
JewelsMari

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 133
Thanks (Received): 36
Likes (Given): 728
Likes (Received): 287
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 3

This makes #400 posts...

I don't know how other people on here browse forums, but usually I'm at work, either waiting for an airplane, waiting for bags to load, or waiting for passengers to sit down so I can finish the flight. Which means I have about 5 minutes to scan.

The typical post on this particular thread is way to much information, which means it gets an "open" and a "reverse trajectory." (so that could be 5-6 "views" from me doing this each day....)

There is no way I'm going to search through and find a long post among other long post to make a reply that I don't really have time to make.

Especially in this day and age, where I'm also getting about 10 notifications for arguments I might be having for a Facebook discussion for a subject I'm much more passionate about.

If you want dissenting intelligent opinions, you have to find other people who are passionate on this topic... i.e. probably not on an automotive forum....