Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Politics, Religion, Current Events

Unread 2017-12-06, 12:44 PM   #51
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 25
Thanks (Received): 196
Likes (Given): 71
Likes (Received): 1350
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 25
Default Matt Lauer’s office sexcapades known to media elites, who roared with laughter over l

A good read

Matt Lauer’s office sexcapades known to media elites, who roared with laughter over lewd jokes at 2008 ‘roast’

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...-behavior.html
Visit us at http://diyautorepairkc.com/
or call (913) 226-3806

Favorite car from the past (73 Pinto)
DIYAutoRepair is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-12-06, 01:07 PM   #52
mild83

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 941
Thanks (Received): 340
Likes (Given): 6531
Likes (Received): 2789
Dislikes (Given): 133
Dislikes (Received): 138

So did he really bang couric and curry?
mild83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-12-06, 01:18 PM   #53
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 161
Thanks (Received): 116
Likes (Given): 400
Likes (Received): 633
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by mild83 View Post
I mean obviously... those were jokes told at a roast so they all must be true and everyone in the room knew they were all making jokes about things HE REALLY DID!!!

how fucking transparent is the GOP/Trump-shill bullshit that the "journalists" at Fox push going to get to?
I understand they now feel the need to try and cover up for a pedophile in addition to the serial sexual predator they've been shilling for over the last couple of years but the stress of it seems to be getting to them.
Our progress in degeneracy appears to me to be pretty rapid. As a nation, we began by declaring that ”all men are created equal.” We now practically read it “all men are created equal, except negroes” When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read “all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics.” When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretence of loving liberty -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocricy. - Lincoln
phreakdna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-12-06, 01:40 PM   #54
mild83

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreakdna View Post
I mean obviously... those were jokes told at a roast so they all must be true and everyone in the room knew they were all making jokes about things HE REALLY DID!!!

how fucking transparent is the GOP/Trump-shill bullshit that the "journalists" at Fox push going to get to?
I understand they now feel the need to try and cover up for a pedophile in addition to the serial sexual predator they've been shilling for over the last couple of years but the stress of it seems to be getting to them.
Violin.jpg
Unread 2017-12-06, 01:51 PM   #55
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I would assume so. I like the idea that Couric does anal though.

Quote:
“Let me just say that I saw that colon a lot before the rest of you saw it,” Lauer said in an anal sex joke about Couric (who famously underwent a colonoscopy on air).
or call (913) 226-3806

Post Thanks / Like - 1 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Thanks mild83 thanked for this post
Likes mild83 liked this post
Unread 2017-12-06, 01:53 PM   #56
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Let's start a list of admitted/proven pedophiles and serial predators.

Clinton
Franken
Lauer
Conyers

Can't include Moore or Trump because they have not admitted it, like the above.
or call (913) 226-3806

Unread 2017-12-06, 02:37 PM   #57
Ryan Stewart
Mr. Plow

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

Matt Lauer is a GOP ally?

I do agree that the comments in the roast are stupid, since they are jokes that make sense in context. But the same could be said for Trump's recording with Billy Bush, bluster and jokes. Same could be said for a lot of people who have had their feet held to the fire for inappropriate jokes.
Unread 2017-12-06, 02:58 PM   #58
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
Matt Lauer is a GOP ally?
pretty sure Fox is attacking Lauer here so "no"...
Quote:
I do agree that the comments in the roast are stupid, since they are jokes that make sense in context. But the same could be said for Trump's recording with Billy Bush, bluster and jokes. Same could be said for a lot of people who have had their feet held to the fire for inappropriate jokes.
for this to be equivalent to the article, it would have to be alleged that Billy Bush knew that Trump had assaulted that woman and made jokes about it. two problems though:
1. Billy Bush didn't actually make any jokes about Trump moving on that woman they were talking about "like a bitch" after furniture shopping
2. no one alleged that Billy Bush knew anything about Trump "making jokes" about something that "really happened"

this article says that everyone at NBC literally knew about Lauer being a shitbag and made jokes about it instead of confronting him. so the equivalent would be the allegation that Billy Bush knew Trump had sexually assaulted that woman and joked about it with him anyway... have you heard that accusation? I haven't.
Our progress in degeneracy appears to me to be pretty rapid. As a nation, we began by declaring that ”all men are created equal.” We now practically read it “all men are created equal, except negroes” When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read “all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics.” When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretence of loving liberty -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocricy. - Lincoln
Unread 2017-12-06, 03:03 PM   #59
Ryan Stewart
Mr. Plow

Post Thanks / Like

Youre sounding a bit delirious.
Unread 2017-12-06, 03:06 PM   #60
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYAutoRepair View Post
Clinton
Franken
Lauer
Conyers
404 no pedophiles found in your list... and by your own standard, Clinton wouldn't be on your list because he never admitted to predatory behavior. he admitted to consensual behavior and denied the rest.

and I love that your focus is only on who is willing to admit it and completely ignoring the fact that there is just as much evidence and documentation about Moore and the Dear Leader but because they don't mind lying about it, you just want to give them a pass because they're on your team... (as evidenced by the fact that you put Clinton on your list despite not fitting your criteria)
Unread 2017-12-06, 03:14 PM   #61
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Youre sounding a bit delirious.
nah. if what Lauer is accused of is remotely accurate he's a shitbag that deserved to get fired and Id be surprised if some at NBC didn't know/shouldn't have known but the Fox article is pretty clearly a hit piece designed to get the prudes (and/or) conservatives that read Fox content to paint "the liberal media" as hypocrites for reporting about Moore and Trump's actions while keeping Lauer while "knowing".

get the clicks with shocking content, allow conservatives to feel superior while supporting Trump and Moore, continue "the liberal media" trope? its a trifecta for Fox.

the people quoted in the article would be lauded as non-PC heroes if they were Fox personalities telling those same jokes at an O'Reilly roast from the same time period. I just despise the idea that something like that roast is far less likely to happen in the future because of the leaks and how its going to be portrayed just to try and give Trump and Moore cover... bawdy, awful jokes can be funny so long as everyone buys in and they aren't malicious but everytime something like this happens or a cell phone video pops up, they get reigned in a little more and that sucks.
Unread 2017-12-06, 03:37 PM   #62
Keboh

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 213
Thanks (Received): 254
Likes (Given): 2549
Likes (Received): 1708
Dislikes (Given): 24
Dislikes (Received): 47

Quote:

Clinton
Franken
Lauer
Conyers

Trump did admit it.. "grab em by the pussy" and "I just kiss beautiful women" or whatever
Keboh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-12-06, 03:41 PM   #63
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keboh View Post
Trump did admit it.. "grab em by the pussy" and "I just kiss beautiful women" or whatever
no he admitted he said those things (which he is now supposedly denying in private)... "locker room talk" or whatever nonsense they came up with to blame all men for his creepy shit.

though I'm not certain how they explained away him talking about walking in to pageant changing rooms to lear at women who couldn't do anything about it... I'm sure they said that it was just jokes he was telling Stern despite the fact that multiple contestants who were underage at the time confirmed that he did exactly as he "joked" about.
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Thanks Keboh thanked for this post
Unread 2017-12-06, 09:17 PM   #64
Dave B

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 15
Thanks (Received): 133
Likes (Given): 25
Likes (Received): 1008
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 64

Deny it and it didn't happen. Magic.
Dave B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-12-07, 01:55 PM   #65
Ricerking13

Post Thanks / Like

Al Franken out. Wowzers.

As if 2017 wasn't crazy enough. Terrified to see what 2018 yields if it's supposedly going to be even worse!
Unread 2017-12-07, 02:56 PM   #66
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

The only reason he is out is so they can attack Moore and Trump. If Moore wasn't projected to win, Franken would not have been forced to resign.

I'll bet once Moore gets seated Franken will try to not resign or if he does, will try and run in 2018.
or call (913) 226-3806

Unread 2017-12-07, 03:22 PM   #67
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like

is it weird that "your side" is always the victim of some elaborate plot by those rascally liberals?

maybe the GOP should change its mascot to the Roadrunner to reflect the nature of their constantly being under attack from the Wile E Coyote of the Democrats... just imagine how many elections the Dems could win if they focused on electoral politics instead of creating these elaborate ruses.... :mindblown:
Unread 2017-12-07, 03:29 PM   #68
Ryan Stewart
Mr. Plow

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
The only reason he is out is so they can attack Moore and Trump. If Moore wasn't projected to win, Franken would not have been forced to resign.

I'll bet once Moore gets seated Franken will try to not resign or if he does, will try and run in 2018.
Franken is out because the Dems are holding their own to a different standard than the Pubs. The pubs were anti-moore when they thought it would sink him but the moment he came back in the polls now its all good.

Its about winning more than anything.
Ryan Stewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-12-07, 04:33 PM   #69
ForcFed93

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 16
Thanks (Received): 96
Likes (Given): 334
Likes (Received): 675
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 29

Quote:
The pubs were anti-moore when they thought it would sink him but the moment he came back in the polls now its all good.
Party > Country, morals, the middle class, the poor, *
ForcFed93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-12-07, 07:02 PM   #70
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Franken is out because the Dems are holding their own to a different standard
Only when its covenient for them. The party of Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton could hardly be called moral.
or call (913) 226-3806

Unread 2017-12-07, 08:14 PM   #71
icemangsr

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 74
Thanks (Received): 68
Likes (Given): 266
Likes (Received): 426
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 10

Quote:
Only when its covenient for them. The party of Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton could hardly be called moral.
The blind masses who follow Trump, including yourself, are far from the measure of morality. Neither you, nor they, should be trying to justify any action whatsoever.

Convenient for you to make a list of offenders, and immediately say Trump can't be on the list.

You're a walking contradiction.

Last edited by icemangsr; 2017-12-07 at 08:25 PM..
icemangsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-12-07, 09:04 PM   #72
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 43
Thanks (Received): 136
Likes (Given): 165
Likes (Received): 766
Dislikes (Received): 26

The GOP, the supposed party of family values and Christianity, support an alleged child molester and voted a sexual predator into the White House. I never want to hear about morals from conservatives ever again.
Unread 2017-12-08, 10:53 AM   #73
torqueburner

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 109
Thanks (Received): 17
Likes (Given): 407
Likes (Received): 233
Dislikes (Given): 16
Dislikes (Received): 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemangsr View Post
The blind masses who follow Trump, including yourself, are far from the measure of morality. Neither you, nor they, should be trying to justify any action whatsoever.

Convenient for you to make a list of offenders, and immediately say Trump can't be on the list.

You're a walking contradiction.
That's because people now take morality and look at it subjectively instead of objectively like it is, just so they can sleep good at night.

Street & Racing Technology
torqueburner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-12-08, 11:34 AM   #74
mild83

Post Thanks / Like

Trump never admits to sexual assault. If a woman was coming in to him, he's just making his move. That tape is so non-specific, yet the world takes it as some kind of admission of a sexual assault.
Unread 2017-12-08, 11:45 AM   #75
torqueburner

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 109
Thanks (Received): 17
Likes (Given): 407
Likes (Received): 233
Dislikes (Given): 16
Dislikes (Received): 4

Quote:
Trump never admits to sexual assault. If a woman was coming in to him, he's just making his move. That tape is so non-specific, yet the world takes it as some kind of admission of a sexual assault.
As far as the tapes concerns, I couldn't agree with you more.

Street & Racing Technology
torqueburner is offline   Reply With Quote