Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Politics, Religion, Current Events

Unread 2015-09-03, 02:45 PM   #76
FOACAD
الكافر المشرف

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 570
Likes (Given): 36
Likes (Received): 3831
Dislikes (Given): 27
Dislikes (Received): 148

Wow, the more that comes out about what was circulating on a non secure email server, the more I can't believe people actually think she is competent enough to run the country.

Any service member knows that if they did ANYTHINGN even remotely similar that they would be in Leavenworth for a long long time.
FOACAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-09-03, 02:54 PM   #77
mild83

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 940
Thanks (Received): 340
Likes (Given): 6502
Likes (Received): 2774
Dislikes (Given): 133
Dislikes (Received): 137

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOACAD View Post
Wow, the more that comes out about what was circulating on a non secure email server, the more I can't believe people actually think she is competent enough to run the country.

Any service member knows that if they did ANYTHINGN even remotely similar that they would be in Leavenworth for a long long time.
Serious question.

So is she not held to the same standard because she is a civilian?
mild83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-09-03, 03:03 PM   #78
FOACAD
الكافر المشرف

Post Thanks / Like

She is supposed to be held to a higher standard as Secretary of State. That is the issue.

She should know better than anyone and have security advisors that know better than anyone that this isn't ok for anyone, especially her.

Yet you have people like phreak saying this is just political maneuvering and not seeing how fucking serious this actually is.
Unread 2015-09-03, 04:10 PM   #79
mild83

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 940
Thanks (Received): 340
Likes (Given): 6502
Likes (Received): 2774
Dislikes (Given): 133
Dislikes (Received): 137

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOACAD View Post
She is supposed to be held to a higher standard as Secretary of State. That is the issue.

She should know better than anyone and have security advisors that know better than anyone that this isn't ok for anyone, especially her.

Yet you have people like phreak saying this is just political maneuvering and not seeing how fucking serious this actually is.
I'm not disputing that. But my question is a bit different. Is she held to a higher standard? I'd ASSume someone that is enlisted knows this is wrong and that there could be repercussions in a military court of law. Is she bound by those same expectations?

Again, I agree wholeheartedly that she is clearly in the wrong for this, and that as Secretary of State, should know better.
mild83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-09-04, 08:18 AM   #80
The Lox

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 39
Thanks (Received): 131
Likes (Given): 181
Likes (Received): 946
Dislikes (Given): 5
Dislikes (Received): 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by mild83 View Post
I'm not disputing that. But my question is a bit different. Is she held to a higher standard? I'd ASSume someone that is enlisted knows this is wrong and that there could be repercussions in a military court of law. Is she bound by those same expectations?

Again, I agree wholeheartedly that she is clearly in the wrong for this, and that as Secretary of State, should know better.
She is bound by an even higher expectation..Most regular enlisted personel don't have the type of clearance she had and never would.
Unread 2015-09-04, 11:19 AM   #81
69Mach351

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 262
Thanks (Received): 234
Likes (Given): 1797
Likes (Received): 1701
Dislikes (Given): 37
Dislikes (Received): 44

One thing I am not getting, and it may have been covered, is when the news talks about this, they keep saying she "turned over" x,xxx number of emails. If this were any other case, would someone have the ability to turn them over on there own or would every electronic item they have be taken and searched?
69Mach351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-09-07, 01:26 AM   #82
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 160
Thanks (Received): 115
Likes (Given): 395
Likes (Received): 632
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Mach351 View Post
One thing I am not getting, and it may have been covered, is when the news talks about this, they keep saying she "turned over" x,xxx number of emails. If this were any other case, would someone have the ability to turn them over on there own or would every electronic item they have be taken and searched?
this isn't a criminal investigation (yet). this, as much as people like FOACAD don't want to admit, is currently a political investigation by the longest running House committee investigation in history that is supposed to be about Benghazi... a tragic situation that is being exploited for political reasons (hence why this hasn't been wrapped up yet and there are no plans to wrap it up until Clinton isn't in the running for 2016 - whether its because she won/lost/dropped out).

she isn't under criminal investigation so its not a matter of the emails being taken/searched/seized.

she may well have violated the law - and she should be held accountable for that - but the root of the current investigation is political not criminal, hence the 'turning over' vs 'seized'
Our progress in degeneracy appears to me to be pretty rapid. As a nation, we began by declaring that ”all men are created equal.” We now practically read it “all men are created equal, except negroes” When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read “all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics.” When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretence of loving liberty -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocricy. - Lincoln
phreakdna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-09-07, 10:10 AM   #83
BuddyLee

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 24
Thanks (Received): 258
Likes (Given): 61
Likes (Received): 1950
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreakdna View Post
this isn't a criminal investigation (yet). this, as much as people like FOACAD don't want to admit, is currently a political investigation by the longest running House committee investigation in history that is supposed to be about Benghazi... a tragic situation that is being exploited for political reasons (hence why this hasn't been wrapped up yet and there are no plans to wrap it up until Clinton isn't in the running for 2016 - whether its because she won/lost/dropped out).

she isn't under criminal investigation so its not a matter of the emails being taken/searched/seized.

she may well have violated the law - and she should be held accountable for that - but the root of the current investigation is political not criminal, hence the 'turning over' vs 'seized'
Feels like it isn't a criminal investigation yet because of her clout.

BuddyLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-09-08, 12:22 AM   #84
The Lox

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 39
Thanks (Received): 131
Likes (Given): 181
Likes (Received): 946
Dislikes (Given): 5
Dislikes (Received): 34

Quote:

My guess is that certain people are waiting for the right time to turn things from "voluntary" to "mandatory". Most certainly the democratic party will not want someone to win a nomination who is embattled in some sort of dealings with the FBI, let alone, be holding that nomination when said proceedings begin.

I bet as much as no on thinks anything will happen, this is the missile that sinks her campaign in the long run.
Unread 2015-09-08, 09:50 AM   #85
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyLee View Post
Feels like it isn't a criminal investigation yet because of her clout.
may be entirely true. even if this isn't criminal, its fucking frustrating because she could've taken care of this awhile ago (or at least gotten it started since she had to know this was going to be a thing that Republicans would abuse Congress' subpeona power to raise)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lox View Post
My guess is that certain people are waiting for the right time to turn things from "voluntary" to "mandatory". Most certainly the democratic party will not want someone to win a nomination who is embattled in some sort of dealings with the FBI, let alone, be holding that nomination when said proceedings begin.

I bet as much as no on thinks anything will happen, this is the missile that sinks her campaign in the long run.
could be. I honestly don't know what I think will happen but my guess is that it will result in nothing other than political/publicity strife for her and it will suddenly go away if it does happen to sink her nomination or she quits.
Our progress in degeneracy appears to me to be pretty rapid. As a nation, we began by declaring that ”all men are created equal.” We now practically read it “all men are created equal, except negroes” When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read “all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics.” When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretence of loving liberty -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocricy. - Lincoln
Unread 2015-09-23, 11:20 AM   #86
JDLM
Schutzstaffel

Post Thanks / Like

Feds recover emails from Hillary Clinton's private server

3 hours ago

The FBI has recovered emails from the private server Hillary Clinton surrendered to the Justice Department back in August, according to Bloomberg. If you recall, Clinton admitted to deleting all her personal correspondences long ago but turned over copies of her work emails (around 30,000 in number) to the government. You can even read thousands of them -- mostly schedules, press clippings, speech notes and the like -- on the State Department's website. However, she decided to hand over her server anyway after the Intelligence Community Inspector General told Congress that some of the work emails she turned in could be classified as "top secret." Now, the feds have managed to salvage those deleted digital missives, though it's unclear if they were able to restore them all or just a few.
Bloomberg says the FBI is now hard at work segregating the pile, separating truly personal ones (e.g. Chelsea Clinton's wedding details and yoga routines) from those that can still fall under the "work" category. The authorities' investigation is expected to last a few more months, though, so it could take a while before we find out whether other top secret emails were among the deleted ones.

AW|E90|ZSP|ZPP|2XA|NAV|HID| ///M | BMS |JB4 | VRSF

JDLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-09-26, 10:01 PM   #87
JDLM
Schutzstaffel

Post Thanks / Like

Government Finds Emails With David Petraeus That Hillary Clinton Didn’t Hand Over

The US Defense Department has found an email chain that Hillary Clinton did not give to the State Department, the State Department said on Friday, despite her saying she had provided all work emails from her time as secretary of state.
The correspondence with General David Petraeus, who was commander of US Central Command at the time, started shortly before she entered office and continued during her first days as the top US diplomat in January and February of 2009.
The Defense Department provided the emails to the State Department in "the last several days," State Department spokesman John Kirby said in a statement.
The exchange of 10 or so emails, the existence of which were first reported by the Associated Press on Friday, largely dealt with personnel issues, according to the State Department.
Clinton's use of a private email account connected to a server in her home instead of a government-issued email address came to light in March. The emails are now being released as part of a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit filed by VICE News senior investigative reporter Jason Leopold.

News of the previously undisclosed email thread only adds to a steady stream of revelations about the emails in the past six months, which have forced Clinton to revise her account of the setup which she first gave in March.
Nearly a third of all Democrats and 58 percent of all voters think Clinton is lying about her handling of her emails, according to a Fox News poll released this week.
The email arrangement has drawn criticism from political opponents who accused the Democratic presidential front-runner of sidestepping transparency and record-keeping laws and of potentially exposing classified information to hackers.
The controversy has cut into Clinton's lead in the race for the Democratic nomination for the November 2016 election.
Jamal Ware, spokesman for the House Select Committee on Benghazi, which wants all Clinton emails concerning the 2012 attack that killed four Americans in Benghazi, Libya, said the committee would not have a detailed comment until it had received and reviewed the emails.
"If indeed this is a sign the stonewalling and political protection effort that was previously being run by the (State) Department is diminishing, the committee welcomes it," he said. "The proof will be in the production."

Clinton apologized this month for her email setup, saying it was unwise. But as recently as Sunday, she told CBS when asked about her emails that she provided "all of them."
Last December, she provided what she said were copies of all 30,000 or so work emails she had in her possession, nearly two years after she stepped down as secretary of state.
She did not hand over another 30,000 emails from the period that she deemed personal and said she chose "not to keep."
The emails with Petraeus also appear to contradict the claim by Clinton's campaign that she used a private BlackBerry email account for her first two months at the department before setting up her clintonemail.com account in March 2009. This was the reason her campaign gave for not handing over any emails from those two months to the State Department.
The Petraeus exchange shows she started using the clintonemail.com account by January 2009, according to the State Department.
Clinton's spokesmen, who did not respond to questions, have acknowledged that other work emails from later in her tenure were also missing from the record Clinton handed over. They have declined to say why.

Clinton said previously that she wished she had "made a different choice" when considering whether or to not use the private email server.
"You know, I was not thinking a lot when I got in. There was so much work to be done. We had so many problems around the world," Clinton told NBC News in early September. "I didn't really stop and think what kind of email system will there be?"
Under a federal judge's order, 15 percent of the 35,000 emails are to be released every month. The process has been delayed by intelligence officials combing the messages for information that could be retroactively upgraded to classified status. The Federal Bureau of Investigation is now examining Clinton's server as it looks into the possible mishandling of classified information between Clinton and her staff.
The emails released so far have offered intriguing glimpses Clinton's inner world. The disclosures have revealed the State Department's immediate response to the WikiLeaks revelations, the delicate US-Israel relationship in the aftermath of the 2008-2009 Gaza War, and discussions about the prosecution of alleged 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, among other topics.

AW|E90|ZSP|ZPP|2XA|NAV|HID| ///M | BMS |JB4 | VRSF

JDLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-09-27, 07:06 AM   #88
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 43
Thanks (Received): 136
Likes (Given): 164
Likes (Received): 763
Dislikes (Received): 26

Biden is going to run after the democrats realize Hilary is done.
Bless the slothful, the wrathful, the vain
Blessed are the gluttonous; May they feast us to famine and war

Doomed are the poor
Doomed are the peaceful
Doomed are the meek
Doomed are the merciful
For the word is now death
And the word is now without light
The new beatitude:
"Fuck the doomed, you're on your own"
Oblique is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-09-28, 08:25 AM   #89
77Nova

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 5
Thanks (Received): 16
Likes (Given): 21
Likes (Received): 85
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0

Last edited by 77Nova; 2016-02-18 at 08:50 AM..
77Nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-09-29, 09:53 PM   #90
YourWorstNightmare

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 11
Thanks (Received): 105
Likes (Given): 1034
Likes (Received): 639
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 19

Clinton should be behind bars. Plain and simple.

Even an "unclassified sensitive" email mishandles by us "nobodies" will land us an article 15, and possible court martial.

Her scheme is unreal and should be treated as such.

She needs to be in an orange jump suit. Like..... yesterday.
YourWorstNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-09-30, 10:27 AM   #91
69Mach351

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWorstNightmare View Post
Clinton should be behind bars. Plain and simple.

Even an "unclassified sensitive" email mishandles by us "nobodies" will land us an article 15, and possible court martial.

Her scheme is unreal and should be treated as such.

She needs to be in an orange jump suit. Like..... yesterday.
I tend to agree. I can't help but think her status is keeping her out. If anyone on a lower level had access to classified information and it was thought that this was a possibility, I can't help but think that there would be warrants, confiscations, etc. done in a heartbeat.

A friend of mine that I grew up with, and went to a year or so of college with has access to classified info. I talk to him at most a few times a year now, but still, every year or two, federal agents come over to interview me about him. I cannot imagine what would happen if they suspected him of sending government emails to a personal account.
Unread 2015-09-30, 10:28 AM   #92
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like

I guess this means that the thread title should be updated to "Republicans and Hillary claim..."
Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly.

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8Wff2-IKkA
that's the presumed next Speaker of the House admitting that the Benghazi Select Committee - the longest running select committee in the history of the US congress (longer than Watergate and 9/11) - was/is a political hackjob financed by US taxpayers
Quote:
Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she's untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened had we not fought and made that happen.
Unread 2015-09-30, 10:38 AM   #93
Ryan Stewart
Mr. Plow

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, you are so predictable. He didnt say shit about it being a hackjob. He said, "Nobody would have known she is untrustable had we not SHOWN THEM."

And this is about the email bullshit how?
Unread 2015-09-30, 10:58 AM   #94
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
Wow, you are so predictable. He didnt say shit about it being a hackjob. He said, "Nobody would have known she is untrustable had we not SHOWN THEM."

And this is about the email bullshit how?
this is about the email bullshit because that's the committee that's forcing the production. the fact that you don't know how the emails and the select committee are connected is telling.

but hey its totally plausible that the fact that the 7 other congressional investigations into Benghazi found nothing and then Republicans decided they needed the longest, most expensive select committee in the history of the US to investigate that same incident and that committee is now digging into every aspect of Clinton's tenure as SoS is purely incidental and Republicans are just happy that they were able to expose the same email malfeasance that existed during the entirety of the Bush admin...
Unread 2015-09-30, 11:52 AM   #95
Ryan Stewart
Mr. Plow

Post Thanks / Like

You are reading a hell of a lot into this, its all in your own head.

Show me where the committee for Benghazi is in charge of the FBI investigation regarding the private email server.
Unread 2015-09-30, 12:18 PM   #96
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
You are reading a hell of a lot into this, its all in your own head.

Show me where the committee for Benghazi is in charge of the FBI investigation regarding the private email server.
yes, I'm just reading too much into this... its not that McCarthy is lobbying to be #2 in line for the Presidency and to justify his case he gave up the game that is being played. it's all just in my head and the fact that this committee is running longer than the 9/11 investigation, is touching on a large number of subjects that have nothing to do with Benghazi, and just so happens to be running into election season is all a big coincidence.

the FBI investigates when there are potential security breaches. that is nothing new, it also doesn't mean that there is anything to find as that's the point of an investigation... too bad for your hopes that the FBI hasn't actually made this into a criminal investigation yet though - since its a sign that they've not actually found anything criminal to investigate but hey, you and Congressional Republicans hold out hope okay? it just may be that this turns out the way you want but in the meantime, this appears to the rest of us to be yet another Clinton witchhunt by Congressional Republicans who just can't help themselves.
Unread 2015-09-30, 12:50 PM   #97
69Mach351

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
yes, I'm just reading too much into this... its not that McCarthy is lobbying to be #2 in line for the Presidency and to justify his case he gave up the game that is being played. it's all just in my head and the fact that this committee is running longer than the 9/11 investigation, is touching on a large number of subjects that have nothing to do with Benghazi, and just so happens to be running into election season is all a big coincidence.

the FBI investigates when there are potential security breaches. that is nothing new, it also doesn't mean that there is anything to find as that's the point of an investigation... too bad for your hopes that the FBI hasn't actually made this into a criminal investigation yet though - since its a sign that they've not actually found anything criminal to investigate but hey, you and Congressional Republicans hold out hope okay? it just may be that this turns out the way you want but in the meantime, this appears to the rest of us to be yet another Clinton witchhunt by Congressional Republicans who just can't help themselves.
This is purely speculation, but if there is nothing to find, and she has a potential presidential nomination on the line, why wouldn't she just turn over everything she had, versus wipe it clean, play stupid, and only turn over bits and pieces?

This isn't one of those "make'em get a warrant, I know my rights" things. This is something that if there was nothing to hide, you would want to get behind you as soon as you can.
Unread 2015-09-30, 02:00 PM   #98
Ryan Stewart
Mr. Plow

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

You have officially become foaming at the mouth, bat-shit insane. Youre like the Democrat version of MACHINE or whatever.
Unread 2015-09-30, 03:36 PM   #99
FOACAD
الكافر المشرف

Post Thanks / Like

Wow phreak. New levels of crazy from you. Putting not only words in someone's mouth that they didn't even come close to saying, but formulating entire agendas and outs from a couple of sentences that aren't even close.
Unread 2015-09-30, 04:08 PM   #100
Ricerking13

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Even if it was a 100% provable "conspiracy" to leverage Benghazi to now... all that proves is the R's played politics to fuck her over... ummm guess what that's what both sides do... THAT is politics.
Ricerking13 is offline   Reply With Quote