Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Politics, Religion, Current Events

Unread 2019-01-02, 08:35 AM   #126
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 26
Thanks (Received): 200
Likes (Given): 74
Likes (Received): 1361
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdb1fish View Post
It's 2019.

I thought Trump was supposed to be impeached and out of office by now?

What gives
Muellers not done with his report.
Visit us at http://diyautorepairkc.com/
or call (913) 226-3806

Favorite car from the past (73 Pinto)
DIYAutoRepair is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2019-01-02, 10:30 AM   #127
BuddyLee

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 24
Thanks (Received): 259
Likes (Given): 61
Likes (Received): 1960
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 35

Quote:
It's 2019.

I thought Trump was supposed to be impeached and out of office by now?

What gives
Actually, most educated predictions have show that if he is to be impeached it would most likely happen in 2019. So this is the year.

BuddyLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2019-01-02, 11:08 AM   #128
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

So Mueller has been holding off releasing the report until 2019 when the Dems have the house so they can impeach him?

I'll bet if the Dems put their finger to the wind and find out impeachment is not likely, Mueller will hold off on the report until October 2020.
or call (913) 226-3806

Unread 2019-01-02, 12:25 PM   #129
BuddyLee

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYAutoRepair View Post
So Mueller has been holding off releasing the report until 2019 when the Dems have the house so they can impeach him?

I'll bet if the Dems put their finger to the wind and find out impeachment is not likely, Mueller will hold off on the report until October 2020.
No it's not about holding off on the report. Talks of the 2019 timeline have been going on since before the Mueller investigation. The Dems having the house was always part of it yes. But they also knew the GOP would still likely control the senate. It's always been accepted that the GOP would have to turn on its leader and they wouldn't be willing to do that until after midterms.

Unread 2019-01-02, 12:38 PM   #130
jwdb1fish

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 34
Thanks (Received): 480
Likes (Given): 59
Likes (Received): 4113
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyLee View Post
No it's not about holding off on the report. Talks of the 2019 timeline have been going on since before the Mueller investigation. The Dems having the house was always part of it yes. But they also knew the GOP would still likely control the senate. It's always been accepted that the GOP would have to turn on its leader and they wouldn't be willing to do that until after midterms.

That's a great recipe to get voted out next election cycle.

Trump/Pence 2020!!
jwdb1fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2019-01-02, 01:06 PM   #131
ForcFed93

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 16
Thanks (Received): 99
Likes (Given): 335
Likes (Received): 689
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 30

Quote:

Awesome prediction. Much like how he dumped tons of indictments last October to influence the mid-terms. Oh wait.
Likes phreakdna liked this post
ForcFed93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2019-01-02, 02:04 PM   #132
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 163
Thanks (Received): 119
Likes (Given): 411
Likes (Received): 640
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForcFed93 View Post
Awesome prediction. Much like how he dumped tons of indictments last October to influence the mid-terms. Oh wait.
damn you and your logic AND your facts!!!

is it weird that Oblique is essentially Glenn Beck on acid but he still has more actual factual information than DIY operates with? I feel like its weird
Our progress in degeneracy appears to me to be pretty rapid. As a nation, we began by declaring that ”all men are created equal.” We now practically read it “all men are created equal, except negroes” When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read “all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics.” When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretence of loving liberty -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocricy. - Lincoln
phreakdna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2019-01-02, 02:43 PM   #133
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreakdna View Post
damn you and your logic AND your facts!!!

is it weird that Oblique is essentially Glenn Beck on acid but he still has more actual factual information than DIY operates with? I feel like its weird
Really, what facts were in that post?

The first part was a question to the Libs, the other part was a prediction; we will see if I am correct.

I can see how you are confused about what a fact is by watching the fake news though.
or call (913) 226-3806

Unread 2019-01-03, 11:49 AM   #134
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Really, what facts were in that post?
The first part was a question to the Libs, the other part was a prediction; we will see if I am correct.
I can see how you are confused about what a fact is by watching the fake news though.
it was a comment more about your inability to handle real world situations without making up/believing a bunch of nonsense generally, not about that comment specifically (which is why its not quoted by me).

as to your prediction, its your prerogative but the fact of the matter is that Mueller has gone out of his way to be deferential to the Criminal-in-Chief... Mueller let Trump's lawyers write out his answers instead of letting him perjure himself in person, Mueller's team held off indictments of Trump associates for two months around the election to avoid influencing it and making the Republican shellacking worse, Mueller's team left Trump as an unindicted co-conspirator to Cohen instead of using his name, etc.

Mueller has gone out of his way to be deferential so the prediction that Mueller would suddenly start doing things solely designed to hurt him electorally is disconnected from all known reality at this point.
Our progress in degeneracy appears to me to be pretty rapid. As a nation, we began by declaring that ”all men are created equal.” We now practically read it “all men are created equal, except negroes” When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read “all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics.” When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretence of loving liberty -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocricy. - Lincoln
Unread 2019-01-03, 12:09 PM   #135
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Mueller has gone out of his way to be deferential so the prediction that Mueller would suddenly start doing things solely designed to hurt him electorally is disconnected from all known reality at this point.
The whole investigation is designed to hurt him politically so I believe you are the one who is disconnected from reality. Mueller has not found any Russian collusion, it would have been leaked, and will not find any. His report when it is released will not have any evidence of collusion.

You do realize that if someone is asked a question by the FBI, and tells the truth, but someone tells a lie and contradicts what was said, the person telling the truth can be charged with lying.
or call (913) 226-3806

Unread 2019-01-03, 12:53 PM   #136
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
You do realize that if someone is asked a question by the FBI, and tells the truth, but someone tells a lie and contradicts what was said, the person telling the truth can be charged with lying.
yes Alex Jones, I get it... one of the many problems with your hypothetical, nonsense, circular argument is that historically the FBI doesn't just take the word of one person against another and bring charges. they look for corroborating evidence before sending things to the Justice Dept to determine who is telling the truth first. its one of those things they do to try and preserve their reputation as its not a good look if they get caught charging someone with lying and that person can prove that they weren't and that the FBI was fooled.

Trump can't help himself from lying about all kinds of shit - take the fact that his ego couldn't handle Mattis leaving and pointing out that the emperor is a blithering, dangerous idiot on his way out the door so now Trump is lying about having fired him, just this week's example - so the idea that Trump could hold his bullshit together for 4 hours in a sitdown interview is just as irrational as Trump's own lawyers thought it to be.

he's a bit of a moron when it comes to avoiding danger and is apparently easily manipulated into irrational anger if you challenge his ego... he was never going to be allowed to talk to adversarial, professional attorneys... he may as well have resigned the Presidency on his way in the door to that meeting.
Unread 2019-01-03, 12:58 PM   #137
BuddyLee

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

he's a bit of a moron when it comes to avoiding danger and is apparently easily manipulated into irrational anger if you challenge his ego... he was never going to be allowed to talk to adversarial, professional attorneys... he may as well have resigned the Presidency on his way in the door to that meeting.
Which is why Rudy won't let him interview/testify. He knows Trump would hang himself in a heartbeat.

Unread 2019-01-03, 01:04 PM   #138
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
yes Alex Jones, I get it... one of the many problems with your hypothetical, nonsense, circular argument is that historically the FBI doesn't just take the word of one person against another and bring charges. they look for corroborating evidence before sending things to the Justice Dept to determine who is telling the truth first. its one of those things they do to try and preserve their reputation as its not a good look if they get caught charging someone with lying and that person can prove that they weren't and that the FBI was fooled.
You are very naïve. Wait until you have some legal interaction wit the government.
or call (913) 226-3806

Unread 2019-01-03, 04:28 PM   #139
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
You are very naïve. Wait until you have some legal interaction wit the government.
lol I've sat through a few depositions which are functionally the same basic thing: its under oath, its adversarial, and investigative... and if the person being deposed/interrogated is a moron, its a mine field. if they're not, and/or they aren't guilty as sin, its not all that bad. its fact-finding with your attorney sitting next to you, guiding you through the process if you aren't dumb enough to blurt out answers before your attorney can interject.

but hey, keep dancing and pretending like Mueller is out to frame the innocent when basically everyone he's actually gone after has been found guilty or pleaded. its not like he's swinging wildly or missing. he's running a tight ship with solid targets and has hit the mark essentially every time so far.
Unread 2019-01-09, 09:14 AM   #140
ForcFed93

Post Thanks / Like

Drip drip drip. It may slow but it hasn't stopped. New filings show that Manafort was sharing campaign data was Konstantin Kilimnik.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/08/polit...sis/index.html

Quote:
It's possible Manafort innocuously gave the polls to Kilimnik because he is a political junkie and wanted to dig into the crosstabs. But there's also a possibility that Kilimnik, with his active ties to Russian intelligence, funneled the information to Russian agents to influence the election.
The primary suspect would be the "troll farm" in St. Petersburg that essentially acted as a pro-Trump super PAC and pumped out political propaganda to millions of Americans on social media during the 2016 race. These messages can be targeted to specific demographics based on polling data. There aren't any publicly known ties between Kilimnik and the troll farm.
So, the Trump campaign commissioned polls, and potentially gave polling data to Russia to target their influence campaign. Is that not collusion?

If you said no, then picture this scenario. Hillary commissioned polls and gave the data the Chinese government to infiltrate our social media and influence the election.

Not that I expect any Trump supporters to see this hypocrisy, but it should be out there nonetheless.
Unread 2019-01-09, 09:18 AM   #141
jwdb1fish

Post Thanks / Like

What’s the criminal penalty for collusion?

Asking for a friend.

Now if they can bring forth conspiracy charges they may have something, but is collusion in and of itself illegal?

Either way he should get a medal for keeping Hilary out of office.

Last edited by jwdb1fish; 2019-01-09 at 09:21 AM..
Unread 2019-01-09, 09:26 AM   #142
ForcFed93

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
What’s the criminal penalty for collusion?

Asking for a friend.

Now if they can bring forth conspiracy charges they may have something, but is collusion in and of itself illegal?

Either way he should get a medal for keeping Hilary out of office.
"NO COLLUSION" Oh wait there's collusion. "COLLUSION ISNT ILLEGAL". Remember, Rudy moved that goalpost a LONG time ago.

While I shouldn't be, given your repeated anti-American statements, I'm astonished that any American can be happy that our democracy was undermined by a foreign adversary in conjunction with a US political campaign.
Unread 2019-01-09, 09:57 AM   #143
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
It's possible Manafort innocuously gave the polls to Kilimnik because he is a political junkie and wanted to dig into the crosstabs. But there's also a possibility that Kilimnik, with his active ties to Russian intelligence, funneled the information to Russian agents to influence the election.
The primary suspect would be the "troll farm" in St. Petersburg that essentially acted as a pro-Trump super PAC and pumped out political propaganda to millions of Americans on social media during the 2016 race. These messages can be targeted to specific demographics based on polling data. There aren't any publicly known ties between Kilimnik and the troll farm.
It's also possible that the HRC campaign colluded with Russia. It's been proven that the HRC campaign used Russian sources to produce a fake document to try and influence the campaign.
or call (913) 226-3806

Unread 2019-01-09, 10:14 AM   #144
ForcFed93

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
It's also possible that the HRC campaign colluded with Russia. It's been proven that the HRC campaign used Russian sources to produce a fake document to try and influence the campaign.
Assuming you're talking about the Steele Dossier, which was produced by an intelligence firm, how can you still say it's fake? Since lots of it have been proven correct and none of it has been proven false?
Unread 2019-01-09, 10:57 AM   #145
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Assuming you're talking about the Steele Dossier, which was produced by an intelligence firm, how can you still say it's fake? Since lots of it have been proven correct and none of it has been proven false?
It was written by an ex British agent who called his Russian sources for information to put in the document. It was never proven that Trump pissed on hookers in a bed Obama slept in.
or call (913) 226-3806

Unread 2019-01-09, 08:54 PM   #146
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Drip drip drip. It may slow but it hasn't stopped. New filings show that Manafort was sharing campaign data was Konstantin Kilimnik.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/08/polit...sis/index.html

So, the Trump campaign commissioned polls, and potentially gave polling data to Russia to target their influence campaign. Is that not collusion?

If you said no, then picture this scenario. Hillary commissioned polls and gave the data the Chinese government to infiltrate our social media and influence the election.

Not that I expect any Trump supporters to see this hypocrisy, but it should be out there nonetheless.
They had to print a retraction on this piece of fake news.

Quote:
Correction: January 8, 2019
A previous version of this article misidentified the people to whom Paul Manafort wanted a Russian associate to send polling data. Mr. Manafort wanted the data sent to two Ukrainian oligarchs, Serhiy Lyovochkin and Rinat Akhmetov, not to Oleg V. Deripaska, a Russian oligarch close to the Kremlin.
or call (913) 226-3806

Last edited by DIYAutoRepair; 2019-01-09 at 09:19 PM..
Unread 2019-01-10, 11:28 AM   #147
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
They had to print a retraction on this piece of fake news.
they misidentified which Putin-connected Eastern Europeans that Manafort was sharing Trump campaign polling data with? not a small problem for the paper but it doesn't really change the problem for the Trump campaign or supporters like you...

the person directing the Trump campaign has been shown to be sharing information that would only be of real interest to people looking to influence the election/electorate with foreign nationals and they have connections to Putin who did just that per every intelligence service the US had. yes they are further removed from him but the fact remains that this points to Trump campaign coordination with foreign powers. but hey, feel free to take the JW route and decide its okay if American elections are attacked by foreign powers so long as your team wins... its what the Founding Fathers envisioned for us.
Unread 2019-01-10, 11:30 AM   #148
jwdb1fish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
they misidentified which Putin-connected Eastern Europeans that Manafort was sharing Trump campaign polling data with? not a small problem for the paper but it doesn't really change the problem for the Trump campaign or supporters like you...

the person directing the Trump campaign has been shown to be sharing information that would only be of real interest to people looking to influence the election/electorate with foreign nationals and they have connections to Putin who did just that per every intelligence service the US had. yes they are further removed from him but the fact remains that this points to Trump campaign coordination with foreign powers. but hey, feel free to take the JW route and decide its okay if American elections are attacked by foreign powers so long as your team wins... its what the Founding Fathers envisioned for us.

What can I say. I enjoy seeing you triggered
Unread 2019-01-17, 10:21 AM   #149
ForcFed93

Post Thanks / Like

Breaking news. Giuliani no longer denies that the campaign may have colluded with Russia.

Quote:
"I never said there was no collusion between the campaign, or people in the campaign," Giuliani said.
Now it's no longer that there was NO COLLUSION, it's that the President himself didn't, but perhaps his staff did. Well, actually, read the quote yourself. It's that there's "no evidence" that the President did.

Quote:
He added, "I said the President of the United States. There is not a single bit of evidence the President of the United States committed the only crime you can commit here, conspiring with the Russians to hack the DNC."
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/16/polit...ntv/index.html
Unread 2019-01-17, 10:53 AM   #150
BuddyLee

Post Thanks / Like

Michael Cohen, now going on record that he paid a firm to manipulate online polling "at the direction of and for the sole benefit of Trump"

Cohen paid RedFinch Solutions to manipulate two public opinion polls in favor of Trump before the 2016 elections.

This is on record folks. I'm not saying no other President or candidate hasn't done or attempted to do this. But our current President is openly being accused, on record, that he did this. Which means he likely has proof of such transactions since he could very well be subpoenaed to provide such, or at the very least, defend himself in a libel case.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/poll-ri...er-11547722801