Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Movies, Music, TV, Books

Unread 2016-09-17, 04:26 PM   #51
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

B68 | F82 |///M | S55B | NAV | LED | Avant Garde | Toyo Proxes 4
JDLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2016-09-17, 04:28 PM   #52
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Unread 2016-09-29, 03:59 PM   #53
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

New Zack Snyder JUSTICE LEAGUE Set Pic Hints At Deathstroke

Zack Snyder needed to "get into character" while mapping out some Deathstroke storyboards in a new BTS snap from the Justice League set. Will Slade cameo in Snyder's pic before tangling with the Bat?

Is Zack Snyder actually going to be able to work that stylus while wearing Ben Affleck's Batman gauntlet or was this just a staged shoot for the camera?

More importantly, why is he working on Deathstroke storyboards? Batman-News.com blew up the photo and rotated it so we can get a better look at Snyder's tablet and it appears that he's looking at storyboards featuring a helmet-less, eye-patch wearing Slade Wilson.

With many comic book fans convinced that the Terminator wouldn't appear in the DCEU until Ben Affleck's solo Batman film, this would appear to put that theory in doubt.

Unread 2016-10-04, 08:53 AM   #54
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

J.K. Simmons On Commissioner Gordon's Future With BATMAN And Meeting The JUSTICE LEAGUE

J.K. Simmons talks here about inhabiting the role of Commissioner Jim Gordon in the DC Films Universe, his excitement to work with Ben Affleck on The Batman, and living in a world full of superheroes...

One of the most exciting casting additions to Justice League has to be J.K. Simmons as Commissioner Jim Gordon, especially as set visits which took place earlier this year confirmed that he shares scenes not only with Batman, but most of the Caped Crusader's superhero team too. However, what does Gordon make of all these new faces since the arrival of Superman? He was careful not to give much away during a recent interview with IGN, but did say this about his role in the DC FIlms Universe.

"I am stepping into an iconic character that has been portrayed by a number of wonderful actors, and that's intimidating enough [Laughs]. The new aspects that are being brought to the Batman universe are really intriguing. I'm just doing my best to serve between a combination of my instincts; obviously Zack [Snyder's] guidance; I'll have Ben [Affleck's] guidance in future films where he'll be on both sides of the camera which I'm really excited about." As for differentiating his Gordon to past versions, Simmons added: "It's a combination of wanting to step into and inhabit that character to the best of my ability and you can't ignore what's gone before, but I'm trying to bring my take to it."

When the interviewer pushed for further details on how Gordon reacts to meeting the Justice League, the actor confirmed that we'll get to see exactly how he feels about that team making their presence felt. "I'm not going to give anything away, but you can't deny that part of the storytelling!"

Unread 2016-10-05, 09:38 AM   #55
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

J.K. Simmons Discusses Commissioner Gordon's Comic Book Faithful Appearance In JUSTICE LEAGUE

J.K. Simmons talks about the work he put into making sure his Commissioner Gordon looks like he's been torn straight from the pages of the comic books and his first day on the set of Justice League.

It's been a good week to be a Batman fan thanks to the fact that both Ben Affleck and J.K. Simmons have been doing interviews for The Accountant, and during a chat with Collider, the latter shed some light on what it was like during his first day on the set of Justice League. Needless to say, jumping into a scene with the Caped Crusader, Wonder Woman, The Flash, and Cyborg was quite the experience!
"Yeah well there’s not a lot of ‘small’ on those kinds of sets. When you’re working with Zack Snyder ‘small’ is not the word that comes to mind, or any of those DC Universe kinds of projects. I mean there are two schools of thought about that for actors. It is kind of nice, in a way—especially when you’re playing a supporting part—to start out just kind of doing a little ‘Oh and then you’re gonna walk down this hall, say hi to this guy, and that’s your day’s work.’ Kinda get your feet wet. Or whether it’s better to just dive into the deep end and get some of the heavy stuff out of the way. It was fun, I mean that whole universe is something I’m really excited to be a part of for a while down the road hopefully."
Simmons was also asked about that first official image of him in costume as Commissioner Gordon and the fact that his version of the character looks like he's been torn straight out of the pages of the comic books (or Batman: The Animated Series). "That’s what I wanted very much to do. As we sort of went back and forth with Zack and I and the wardrobe and hair and makeup and all those people, saying how we wanted the look to be, I think we all ended up being very much on the same page."

Unread 2016-10-07, 01:15 PM   #56
BuddyLee

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 24
Thanks (Received): 271
Likes (Given): 70
Likes (Received): 2009
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 35

http://batman-news.com/2016/10/07/ju...-scenes-video/

New ‘Justice League’ video shows off new footage and BTS action

BuddyLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2016-10-12, 06:04 PM   #57
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

New JUSTICE LEAGUE Image Provides Our First Official Look At Amber Heard As Mera

As Zack Snyder continues filming in Iceland, the Justice League Twitter account has just debuted our first official glimpse of Amber Heard as the Queen of Atlantis, Mera. Click on to check it out...

It was reported last night that both Gal Gadot and Amber Heard had arrived in Iceland to join Jason Momoa and co. on the Justice League set, and perhaps to beat the inevitable leaked set snaps to the punch, the movie's official Twitter account has released an image giving us our first look at heard in full costume as Mera.

In addition, IGN has debuted some concept designs for the character.

Tell us, what do you think of Amber Heard's Mera look?

In Justice League, fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash—it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.

Unread 2016-10-21, 09:34 PM   #58
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Zack Snyder Shares A Fiery New Image Of Wonder Woman From JUSTICE LEAGUE For #WonderWoman75

It's Wonder Woman's 75th anniversary and Justice League director Zack Snyder has decided to get in on the fun by sharing a stunning new image of Gal Gadot as the Princess of Themyscira!

It's a big day for Wonder Woman as she celebrates her 75th anniversary and while, it'd have been cool to see a new trailer, we have the next best thing.

Director Zack Snyder has shared the first official image of Gal Gadot as the Princess of Themyscira from his upcoming magnum opus Justice League, which is due out in theaters November 2017. The still sees the warrior princess striking a heroic pose with some burning debris in the background and looking ahead at something in the shadows. Check out the shot below:

Unread 2016-11-04, 02:59 PM   #59
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

GAME OF THRONES Star Ciaran Hinds Will Play Steppenwolf In Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE

Warner Bros. has finally found an actor to play Steppenwolf in Zack Snyder's Justice League movie, and it will be Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance and John Carter star Cairan Hinds...

Steppenwolf being the big bad of Justice League was met with something of a mixed response (especially from fans hoping to see the likes of Brainiac or Darkseid) but no matter which side you fall on, we now know that Game of Thrones and Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance star Ciaran Hinds will play the character. According to The Wrap, he finished shooting the motion capture role fairly recently.

We caught a glimpse of Steppenwolf in a deleted scene from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, but the trade adds that his appearance will have been upgraded by the time we see him in Justice League. A villain with close ties to Darkseid, it's thought that he'll be going after three Mother Boxes in the movie. Beyond that, very little is known about the sort of role the villain will end up playing here.

Unread 2016-11-07, 09:52 AM   #60
carlos64030
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 391
Thanks (Received): 284
Likes (Given): 2792
Likes (Received): 1590
Dislikes (Given): 16
Dislikes (Received): 19

It kinda seems like this movie will be focused more on Batman.

One owner, 1997 WS6 Trans Am - Far from stock.
carlos64030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2016-11-07, 10:59 AM   #61
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos64030 View Post
It kinda seems like this movie will be focused more on Batman.

How so?

Unread 2016-11-07, 11:02 AM   #62
BuddyLee

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 24
Thanks (Received): 271
Likes (Given): 70
Likes (Received): 2009
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLM View Post
How so?
My guess is that he feels that way because of how the trailer is cut.

BuddyLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2016-11-07, 11:03 AM   #63
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Ezra Miller Explains JUSTICE LEAGUE's Unique Approach To Depicting THE FLASH's Speed

How has Zack Snyder brought the Fastest Man Alive to life on the big screen for Justice League? Ezra Miller talks here passionately about the unique work which has been put into portraying super speed.

The Flash TV series has a very distinctive way of portraying Barry Allen's super speed, but the Justice League trailer made it clear that the DC Films Universe will be taking things in a slightly different direction. For starters, the movie obviously has a much bigger budget, and based on comments from star Ezra Miller, it sounds like Zack Snyder has decided to take things in a very unique new direction.
"Sometimes they make me run. Which I was outraged because I thought, you know, playing The Flash, this will be great, you can’t see him running so this will be easy! No, no, Ezra, we need you to run. We have this enormous treadmill that’s called, I think, The Tumblelator, that’s like 25 feet long, goes 45 miles per hour and its bouncy, like a trampoline. Pretty much a dream come true. Then, they strap me into a harness, we do all sorts of stuff. What we’re creating is a vocabulary; where choreography meets visual effects. And what we’re trying to implement is a wide diversity of tactics of how we create these moments. A lot of The Flash is his perception."
More comments from Miller can be found by heading to the 5:53 mark in the video below, and it definitely appears as if we can expect to see The Flash's speed portrayed in a pretty exciting way when he makes his proper big screen debut next year. Justice League will also face the challenge of taking us to underwater in Atlantis, and it will then be up to Aquaman helmer James Wan and Rick Famuyiwa to expand on that and the Scarlet Speedster's abilities in each of the hero's respective 2018 solo outings.

Unread 2016-11-08, 12:34 PM   #64
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

How Zack Snyder's Justice League Will Handle Batman And The Flash's Odd Relationship

No two members of the Justice League are completely alike, and that's a good thing. The balance of personalities creates a fascinating team dynamic and allows the League's stories to run the entire emotional spectrum. Arguably, no two core members of the team are more different in tone and personality than Bruce Wayne and Barry Allen, and that's apparently something that Zack Snyder's Justice League will spend quite a bit of time examining. Ezra Miller explained:
I think it's the relationship between someone who is naive and excited, and someone who is experienced and jaded. And it's [them] seeing each other as reflections of one another, and being amused and maybe sometimes annoyed by one another. I think Bruce and Barry get a kick out of each other because they're seeing sort of themselves but reflected in this very warped mirror. Bruce, the aged Batman, is everything that being a superhero means you could become, in terms of being pretty shut down and having seen all this horror. He's like a veteran of this struggle against evil. And Barry is just getting into it, and it seems exciting! And very fun! And so, I think they have a lot to learn from each other, like in any great friendship. I think it's a fascinating relationship.
So basically instead of "good cop/bad cop" we can expect to see some "good cop/Bat cop." At least that's how Ezra Miller described it to IGN during a recent interview. Zack Snyder's Justice League will use the differences in their experience level to explore the mentalities that each of these heroes brings to their respective crime fighting style. Ben Affleck's Bruce Wayne is a veteran; he has been at this for decades, and he has seen the worst of humanity. By contrast, Barry Allen is new to the world of superheroes, and he brings a wide-eyed sense of innocence and optimism. Given the fact that Bruce Wayne actually recruits Barry Allen into the League, we can likely expect a strong mentor/mentee dynamic, with Batman and Flash teaching each other vital lessons throughout their mission.

While we pretty much expected this characterization for Barry Allen, it's a relief to know that Bruce Wayne has not lost his dark edge. Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice ended with the character adopting a newfound sense of hope for the future, and the Justice League trailer has allowed Batman to deliver quite a few jokes. We're on board with a humorous depiction of The Dark Knight, but we are also glad to learn that the DCEU will keep him firmly grounded in his somber personality. After all, a jump from Frank Miller Batman to Adam West-esque camp would be fairly jarring.

Unread 2016-11-17, 02:16 PM   #65
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Thursday marks exactly one year until the DC team-up film, Justice League, is released in theaters. The movie promises to be jam-packed with star actors and memorable characters, and fans couldn't be more excited about its release.
Justice League is quickly becoming one of the most highly anticipated movies of all time.
Willem Dafoe was added to the cast of the movie over the summer, and it was revealed that he would be playing the classic Aquaman character, Vulko.
Vulko was a trusted advisor to Aquaman, as well as an Atlantean politician. It was said that Aquaman would have a large role in Justice League, so it made sense to include characters that related to his backstory. It was still unknown, however, how big Dafoe's role would be in the film.
In an interview with The Guardian, Dafoe revealed exactly how prominent his role was in Justice League, and how important he would be to the stand-alone Aquaman movie in 2018.
"Well, Justice League is very particular because it’s an ensemble movie and my character is being introduced here in order to be a principal role in Aquaman. These films are a different experience. They have different responsibilities, different resources and different intentions. It’s nice to go between those worlds if you can. They serve different impulses.
This quote most likely means that Dafoe will have a cameo in Justice League, maybe one whole scene. Beyond that, he's preparing for a prominent role in the Aquaman film.
Dafoe is no stranger to playing important comic book characters, as he portrayed Norman Osborne, aka Green Goblin, in Sam Raimi's Spider-Man.

Unread 2016-11-18, 09:29 PM   #66
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

It Sounds Like We'll See A Member Of The Green Lantern Corps In JUSTICE LEAGUE After All

A new report claims to shed some light on the roles of Cyborg, Darkseid, and a certain member of the Green Lantern Corps in Zack Snyder's Justice League, and you can find the latest details here...

For years now, rumours have swirled about when we'll finally see a new version of Green Lantern on the big screen. He was supposed to show up in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice at one point, and later reports of a cameo in Justice League were seemingly debunked when the movie's producers said that we may not even get to see him in the second instalment of that superhero team-up franchise.

However, in a new breakdown about the movie over at The Wrap, the site mentions that, "A member of the Green Lantern Corps. will be seen in 'Justice League' in a key sequence." No further details are specified, so we have no idea which member of the Corps this will be. It could even be an alien who shows up as we've heard absolutely nothing about someone being cast as Hal Jordan or John Stewart.

The site also mentions that, "Darkseid's presence will loom large in 'Justice League' as the film's prologue introduces the New God while ancient Amazonians, Atlanteans, and pre-historic humans fight him off Earth." I'm pretty sure we've heard similar reports elsewhere, though the mention of Cyborg having a, "Battle Mode and also a civilian mode" is very intriguing. However, doesn't him being able to disguise himself in public take away a big part of the hero's struggle with his new form?

Unread 2016-11-23, 07:38 PM   #67
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Zack Snyder Shares A New Batch Of Set Photos From JUSTICE LEAGUE

Zack Snyder has shared some cool photos from the set of Justice League, and they take us back to Bruce Wayne's home and Icelandic set which will seemingly be tied closely to Aquaman's adventures.

DC Films Universe photographer Clay Enos often posts photos to his Vero account long before Twitter and Instagram, and thanks to Batman-News, we now know that Zack Snyder is also a member of the mobile app. Over the past couple of months, he's shared a lot of Justice League set photos from there along with a doodle of the team; could that be his planned design for the movie's very first poster?

Who knows, but these images are definitely interesting. It appears as if we can expect to return to Bruce Wayne's home in the movie, while whatever was shot in Iceland will clearly revolve heavily around Aquaman. Nothing from Justice League was released on November 17th as we had hoped, but Snyder will with any luck continue sharing more images like these over the next few months.

Unread 2016-12-13, 10:37 PM   #68
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Exclusive: Jeremy Irons Talks Alfred’s Role in the Justice League

Exclusive: Jeremy Irons talks Alfred’s role in the Justice League

Zack Snyder‘s Justice League is still a little less than a year away, but as all who have seen the trailer know, the tone will be considerably lighter and more fun than previous DC Comics films. Today, we had an exclusive chat with actor Jeremy Irons at the Assassin’s Creed junket and asked him if the tonal course correction since the poor reception of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice has made him change the way he plays Batman’s faithful butler Alfred Pennyworth in Justice League.

“No, Alfred is a stickler for staying the same,” Irons told us. “He tries to modulate everybody else. In a very gentle, English way he tries to deal with these people who can do all these extraordinary things in a very calm way, a very grounded way. He does not modulate at all. He sometimes lets Bruce Wayne out a bit on the lead, but he’s still attached.”
Not changing Alfred is a good idea, as his tough, sarcastic Alfred was one of the few universally-praised aspects of the film. It’s also interesting to note that Irons makes it clear that he will be interacting with more than just Bruce Wayne in the film, so we can’t wait to see a scene between him and Wonder Woman, Flash or Superman.
Fueled by the hero’s restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Justice League sees Bruce Wayne enlist the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash—it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.
Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Gal Gadot will be reprising their roles as the DC Trinity, Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman in Warner Bros.Justice League, and joining them are Jason Mamoa as Aquaman, Ray Fisher as Cyborg, and Ezra Miller as The Flash. Amber Heard will debut as Mera in this film before moving to the solo Aquaman movie in 2018, with Willem Dafoe appearing as Atlantean Vulko, J.K. Simmons playing Commissioner Gordon and Ciarán Hinds as chief antagonist Steppenwolf.
Directed by Zack Snyder (Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice), Justice League will debut in theaters on November 10, 2017.

Unread 2016-12-14, 05:05 PM   #69
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

The King Of Atlantis Rises From The Depths Of The Ocean In New JUSTICE LEAGUE BTS Photos

New behind-the-scenes stills from the set of Zack Snyder's Justice League have just surfaced online, and it features the King of Atlantis (Jason Momoa) making his presence known to the surface dwellers.

Jason Momoa and Amber Heard are now officially set to take over the Gold Coast of Australia in 2018 when filming begins for the James Wan's Aquaman. Scott Morrison, the Federal Treasurer of Australia, announced earlier today that they have brokered a deal with Warner Bros. to make sure that the King of Atlantis would make the Gold Coast his kingdom.

According to Morrison, Australia will pay $22 million to ensure that the film settles in the Gold Coast for the bulk of its production. He also revealed that the film would bring in $160 million of its budget to help create over 1,200 jobs.

Aside from Aquaman officially settling in the Gold Coast, new behind-the-scenes images have found their way online from the set of Zack Snyder's Justice League. They feature Arthur Curry (Jason Momoa) rising from what appears to be the waters of Iceland, the final shooting location for Justice League.

Unread 2016-12-16, 11:09 AM   #70
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Jeremy Irons Discusses His Inspiration For Alfred And The Butler's Reaction To The JUSTICE LEAGUE

Jeremy Irons gave a short but firm performance as Alfred Pennyworth in Batman v Superman, and has now teased how the character will react to Batman's super-powered allies in Justice League...

Despite any misgivings over Batman v Superman, many fans agreed that Jeremy Irons turned in a great performance as Alfred Pennyworth, a role the actor will be reprising when Zack Snyder's Justice League hits theatres next year. While we've seen Alfred interact with members of the League many times in comic books over the years, this will mark the first time it happens on film. IGN had a chance to sit down with Irons to ask how his Alfred reacts to being surrounded by super-powered beings.

"I think he's waiting with baited breath to see what is going to happen," Irons said. "He's in the employ of Bruce Wayne and he doesn't always agree with him but I think he'll help where he can. And I'm not sure in Justice League we'll see that much of him because we have five superheroes to deal with and Alfred is just the batman [a term for the soldier-servant of a commissioned officer in the British military] of one of them. It'll be very interesting to see where he gets to, when we get to Ben [Affleck's] production of Batman this spring. I haven't read the script of it yet. I think all of us who are sort of normal human beings, which Alfred is, we watch the gods with amazement and some spite."

Alfred will be taking a much more hands-on role than usual in Justice League; not only will he be assisting Batman in regular fashion, but he will also be the tail-gunner on The Flying Fox, an aircraft that Bruce and Alfred have made into the League's command centre. Irons explained that Alfred's 'do anything' nature comes from a very real place. "Yeah, Alfred is a very hands-on," the actor said. "What I based Alfred on really was a close neighbor of mine, used to be before he died, Paul Getty. I remember the first time I went to dinner with him. I reached gates and a very kind gentleman took my car and parked it. I walked in and another very kind gentleman took my coat. And then Paul showed us through the hall and another very kind gentleman gave me a glass of champagne and then a very kind gentleman served us dinner. I learned during the evening that every kind gentleman who had been taking care of me was actually an ex-SAS member who was there to protect Paul. I thought, yeah, that's Alfred really. He's there. He'll do anything. That's where he comes from. That's his mindset. He'll wash the dishes, but he'll also be a tail gunner."

As for Ben Affleck's Batman film, "I'm interested and I'd hold judgement until I read the script. We will see. Ben's a great consummate director and I'll be fascinated to see what he comes up with."

Unread 2016-12-16, 09:04 PM   #71
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Possible First Look At Batman's Upgraded Armored Suit For JUSTICE LEAGUE

New images have surfaced online that feature a possible first look at Batman's (Ben Affleck) updated "Armored Suit" for his fight against Steppenwolf and the Parademons in Zack Snyder's Justice League...

It would make sense for Batman (Ben Affleck) to have updated his arsenal as he goes up against an army of Parademons commanded by Steppenwolf in Justice League. Even though he is a mere mortal, Batman is always prepared for a fight, and it looks like the Dark Knight will be sporting an upgraded version of his "Armored Batsuit" from Batman v Superman.

New images have surfaced online, and they feature a possible first look at what could be Batman's upgraded "Armored Batsuit" for Zack Snyder's Justice League. The images showcase a bust of a battle-damaged helmet being worn by Batman/Bruce Wayne with the title "Justice League: Apokolips."

There is a possibility that this is a real bust from Justice League, but it can just as easily be a high quality fan-made prop. We won't know for sure until the film premieres, or some footage containing a look at Affleck in his latest armor, but until then, let us know what you think about the bust in the usual place below.
Justice League hits theaters November 17th, 2017.
Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash—it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.

Justice League stars Herny Cavill as Superman/Clark Kent, Ben Affleck as Batman/Bruce Wayne, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince, Jason Momoa as Aquaman/Arthur Curry, Ezra Miller as The Flash/Barry Allen, Ray Fisher as Cyborg/Victor Stone, Amy Adams as Lois Lane, Amber Heard as Mera, J.K. Simmons as Commissioner James Gordon, Joe Manganiello as Deathstroke, and Willem Dafoe as Vulko. The film is directed by Zack Snyder and written by Chris Terrio.

Unread 2016-12-20, 10:20 AM   #72
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome New JUSTICE LEAGUE Still Features Batman, The Flash And Wonder Woman Assembled

A brand new official image from Zack Snyder's Justice League has been released, providing new glimpses of 3 of the core members of the team: Batman, Wonder Woman, and The Flash. Check it out...

Director Zack Snyder recently revealed that we'd see a promo for Justice League this month, and while we assumed he was talking about a new trailer, there's a chance he meant this new image that just debuted over at EW.

The pic gives us a great new look at The Flash (Ezra Miller), Batman (Ben Affleck) and Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot), as they gaze intently at something... or someone. Could this be the moment in the movie that Superman returns from the grave?

You can check it out below along with some new quotes from Miller, who offers up a frank assessment The Scarlet Speedster and some of his teammates.

Unread 2016-12-22, 04:40 PM   #73
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

ull Justice League Movie Cast Revealed

Full Justice League movie cast revealed

Warner Bros. Pictures has revealed the full Justice League movie cast! The line-up includes Ben Affleck as Batman, Henry Cavill as Superman, Amy Adams as Lois Lane, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Jason Momoa as Aquaman, Ezra Miller as The Flash, Ray Fisher as Cyborg, Willem Dafoe as Nuidis Vulko, Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, Jeremy Irons as Alfred Pennyworth, Diane Lane as Martha Kent, Connie Nielsen as Queen Hippolyta, and J.K. Simmons as Commissioner Gordon.

While not in the official Justice League movie cast list just released by the studio, it is expected that Ciarán Hinds will play Steppenwolf, Amber Heard will appear as Mera, and Kiersey Clemons will appear as Iris West.
Fueled by the hero’s restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Justice League sees Bruce Wayne enlist the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash—it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.
Directed by Zack Snyder, the screenplay is by Chris Terrio from a story by Snyder and Terrio. The producers are Charles Roven, Deborah Snyder, Jon Berg and Geoff Johns. The executive producers are Jim Rowe, Wesley Coller, Curt Kanemoto, Chris Terrio and Ben Affleck.

Unread 2016-12-22, 05:17 PM   #74
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Warner Bros. Confirms Lex Luthor's Return In JUSTICE LEAGUE And Reveals A Surprise WONDER WOMAN Cameo

Warner Bros. has issued a press release confirming three new Justice League cast members, including a key character from next summer's Wonder Woman movie! Hit the jump for further details...

The folks over at Batman-News have poured over a press kit sent out by Warner Bros., and it contains some very interesting new casting details about Justice League! For starters, Jesse Eisenberg's return as Lex Luthor is now 100% official. Just like with Suicide Squad (where he didn't appear), Lex 's role has only been rumoured up until now, but it makes a lot of sense that he'll make his presence felt here.

That's not all though as it's also mentioned that Diane Lane will be back as Martha "MARTHA!" Kent. I'm pretty sure that too hasn't been confirmed before now, but once again, her being here adds up.

However, here's where things get really interesting; Connie Nielsen is set to reprise the role of Queen Hippolyta, a character she'll first play in Wonder Woman. If reports that Justice League kicks off with a flashback to the Amazonians, Atlanteans, and humans dividing three Mother Boxes between them, it could be there that she makes a cameo appearance, but we'll obviously have to wait and see.

Oh, and one other change the site notes is that Justice League writer Chris Terrio now has an executive producer credit. What do you guys think of these new details? Let us know in the usual place.

Unread 2016-12-22, 09:01 PM   #75
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Justice League Will Bring Back An Important Wonder Woman Character

Next year, the DC Extended Universe will wind the clock back and explore Diana of Themyscira's origin story in Wonder Woman. The tale takes place nearly 100 years ago, near the end of Word War I, but fortunately, Diana isn't the only Amazonian who ages slowly. It's been confirmed that when we jump back to the present day for Justice League, Diana's mother, Queen Hippolyta, will also be back.

According to the Warner Bros 2017 movie press kit (via ComicBook.com), Connie Nielsen is listed as reprising Hippolyta in Justice League. Given the massive scale of this movie and all the other players involved, presumably she'll only cameo or make a minor appearance, but that remains to be seen. Jesse Eisenberg was also confirmed to be reprising Lex Luthor, but we already knew that thanks to Eisenberg's comments earlier this year and storyboards that seemed to depict Lex and Deathstroke talking to one another.

Since Wonder Woman doesn't arrive in theaters until next June, all we've seen so far comes from Connie Nielsen's Hippolyta comes from two trailers, where she's heard warning her daughter to be careful. Diana didn't mention any specifics about her past in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, so we don't even know yet if she went back to Themyscira following World War I to reunite with her mother or if she spent the next century strictly among humanity. However, a photo released earlier today came with information that during the first act of Wonder Woman, Diana will disobey Hippolyta by breaking into the armory on Themyscira and stealing the "god-killer" sword so she can be properly armed to help humanity during the Great War. It's possible that due to those actions, Hippolyta was forced exile Diana and prevent her from ever returning to Themyscira, meaning that Justice League will be the first time they've seen each other in 100 years. This is just speculation, of course, but given how key Hippolya is to the Wonder Woman mythology, her presence is welcome.

Now that Hippolyta's inclusion has been announced, it looks like most of the Justice Leaguers will have at least one member of their supporting cast represented. Batman has Alfred and Commissioner Gordon; Superman has Lois Lane and Martha Kent; Aquaman has Mera and Vulko; and Flash reportedly has Iris West. No one from Cyborg's life has been officially announced yet, though ideally we'll get to see his father, Dr. Silas Stone, the man who was seen in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice repairing his son's body with a Mother Box. As for any other people who haven't already been mentioned, Game of Thrones' Ciarán Hinds will play Steppenwolf, while Julian Lewis Jones has been cast in a yet-to-be-revealed role.

Tags
aquaman, batman, cyborg, flash, justice league, superman, wonder woman