Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Politics, Religion, Current Events

Unread 2018-11-02, 06:51 PM   #551
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 46
Thanks (Received): 140
Likes (Given): 190
Likes (Received): 777
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 26

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly.

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De4u1Zz7Yt4

Quote:
Opening narration
“ Respectfully submitted for your perusal – a Kanamit. Height: a little over nine feet. Weight: in the neighborhood of three hundred and fifty pounds. Origin: unknown. Motives? Therein hangs the tale, for in just a moment, we're going to ask you to shake hands, figuratively, with a Christopher Columbus from another galaxy and another time. This is the Twilight Zone. ”
Plot
The Kanamits, a race of 9-foot-tall (2.7 m) aliens, land on Earth. One of them addresses the United Nations via telepathy, announcing that his race's motive in coming to Earth is to aid humanity by sharing their advanced technology. After answering questions, the Kanamit departs without comment and leaves a book in the Kanamit language, which leads to Michael Chambers, a US government cryptographer, getting pressed into service.

Initially wary of an alien race who came "quite uninvited", international leaders begin to be persuaded of the Kanamits' benevolence when their advanced technology puts an end to hunger, energy shortages, and nuclear proliferation. Trust in the Kanamits seems to be justified when Patty, a member of the cryptography staff led by Chambers, decodes the title of the Kanamit book: To Serve Man. The Kanamits submit to interrogation and polygraph, at the request of the UN delegates. When declaring their benevolent intentions, the polygraph indicates that the Kanamit is speaking the truth.

Soon, humans are volunteering for trips to the Kanamits' home planet, which they describe as a paradise. Kanamits now have embassies in every major city on Earth. With the Cold War ended, the code-breaking staff has no real work to do, but Patty is still trying to work out the meaning of the text of To Serve Man.

The day arrives for Chambers's excursion to the Kanamits' planet. Just as he mounts the spaceship's boarding stairs, Patty runs toward him in great agitation. While being held back by a Kanamit guard, Patty cries: "Mr. Chambers, don't get on that ship! The rest of the book To Serve Man, it's... it's a cookbook!" Chambers tries to run back down the stairs, but a Kanamit blocks him, the stairs retract, and the ship lifts off.

Michael Chambers's ship quarters are a cot in a spartan interior. A voice offers him a meal, delivered through a small aperture in the wall. Chambers throws it to the floor, but a Kanamit retrieves it and encourages him to eat, to keep Chambers from "losing weight". At last Chambers says to the audience: "How about you? You still on Earth, or on the ship with me? Really doesn't make very much difference, because sooner or later, all of us will be on the menu... all of us." The episode closes as Chambers gives in and breaks his hunger strike.

Closing narration
“ The recollections of one Michael Chambers with appropriate flashbacks and soliloquy. Or more simply stated, the evolution of man. The cycle of going from dust to dessert. The metamorphosis from being the ruler of a planet to an ingredient in someone's soup. It's tonight's bill of fare from the Twilight Zone.

These "Kannamits" left behind a highly cryptic book... Canaanites and the Bible?

Trump's Likely Midterm Focus: Peace and Prosperity

North Korea's missile program reportedly continues after Trump and Kim Jong Un's pledge to promote 'peace and prosperity'

Trump's message at Davos: 'Peace and prosperity' – POLITICO

The world is muddling toward a golden age of peace and prosperity.

Read: Trump's full speech to the UN General Assembly
Quote:
We want harmony and friendship, not conflict and strife. We are guided by outcomes, not ideologies. We have a policy of principled realism, rooted in shared goal, interests, and values. That realism forces us to confront the question facing every leader and nation in this room, it is a question we cannot escape or avoid. We will slide down the path of complacency, numb to the challenges, threats, and even wars that we face, or do we have enough strength and pride to confront those dangers today so that our citizens can enjoy peace and prosperity tomorrow
Quote:
1 Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Last edited by Oblique; 2018-11-02 at 06:55 PM..
Oblique is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-11-02, 07:43 PM   #552
Justin 05 STi

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 100
Likes (Given): 4
Likes (Received): 418
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 11

Regarding the pine cone collage above. On the top row the second image from the left is the Pigna at the Vatican.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pigna_(rione_of_Rome)

Pine cone = pineal gland.
Unread 2018-11-02, 09:04 PM   #553
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin 05 STi View Post
Regarding the pine cone collage above. On the top row the second image from the left is the Pigna at the Vatican.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pigna_(rione_of_Rome)

Pine cone = pineal gland.
I know this, trust me lol.

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-e640rn8S4
Unread 2018-11-02, 09:20 PM   #554
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
The giant bronze pine cone (Pigna) once decorated a fountain in Ancient Rome next to a vast Temple of Isis. There water flowed copiously from the top of the pinecone.

The Pigna was moved first to the Old Basilica of Saint Peter, where Dante saw it and employed it in the Divina Commedia as a simile for the giant proportions of the face of Nimrod.[1] In the 15th century it was moved to its current location, the upper end of Bramante's Cortile del Belvedere, which is now usually called in its honour the Cortile della Pigna, linking the Vatican and the Palazzo del Belvedere. There it stands today under Pirro Ligorio's vast niche at the far end, flanked by a pair of Roman bronze peacocks brought from Hadrian's mausoleum, the Castel Sant'Angelo.
LOL. This shit is so blatant and yet people are so clueless they can't even read a Wikipedia page that shows them exactly who the Vatican is and who they really worship. I guess this is just crazy conspiracy talk and "wiki history" for people who don't like to "live in the now".
Unread 2018-11-03, 02:29 PM   #555
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
The dangers of Phoenix palms
You may have one of these in your garden – beware! Both varieties of Phoenix palm (Phoenix roebellenii and Phoenix canariensis) commonly known as the Date Palm, pose a significant Health and Safety risk to anyone touching them. The hardened thorns found at the frond base are extremely sharp and are toxic. The tip will often snap off once they have penetrated the skin. The thorn tips are very small and can be very hard to detect, even with MRI, X-ray or ultra-sound. The tips have the ability to penetrate into joints and tendons causing a great deal of pain and long-term problems for the affected finger or limb.

Eye protection, thick clothing and leather gloves are the minimum required for any work on these trees. Because of this, it is more than worthwhile to get a professional to deal with any grooming or removal requirements.
Man, these people go DEEP with the symbols they choose to represent them. Multiple layers upon layers for every single one.

Phoenix Canariensis. Canary Island, Canaan, Canine., Cannibal, Cain Able, Canaan Baal. Cannabis and Canada? They literally just legalized it didn't they? Passover and Easter weekend is 4/19-21 next year. Passover is when Yahweh killed all the first born of Egypt because they wouldn't "let his people go" yet he is the one who set the whole thing up that way simply so he could show how awesome he is by destroying them. The Hebrews were safe if they wiped lamb's blood on their doors so Yahweh "passed over" them. Easter celebrates the resurrection of Christ of course. 4/20 will mark the 130th birthday of Hitler, the 30th anniversary of the Columbine shootings and 3 years since that Trump tombstone was put in Central Park. 4/20. The 4th letter of the alphabet is D and the 20th is T. So 4/20 = DT. Donald Trump?

4/20/2019 = (4 + 2 + 2 + 1) + 9 = 99 = 18 = 9.

70 and 4599. Trump was 70 when he became the 45th president and that date equals 99. CAAD = 3114 = 9. FLNCKA = 6 + 12 + 14 + 3 + 11 + 1 = 47 = 11.

CAAD & FLNCKA = 9 & 11. (This is the most basic type of adding numbers correlating to letters which is not some kind of crazy conspiracy talk. Its simply known fact that this is done and it was how Hebrew was understood as well for you ignorant fucks who have no clue what you're talking about.)

I wonder if this is when he gets assassinated. He does say in this commercial that 9 looks really good. As well having an 11(K)-9 reference in it and telling a lamb he's going to give him a job he was "born to do". This number 9 lamb is then standing on a "pillar" like the gates of heaven. The implications there aren't very subtle when you think about it. About as subtle as Gordon Ramsey screaming that he "can't find the lamb sauce".

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l3pCbeigdU

Here's a really knowledgeable no nonsense pastor talking about all this conspiracy stuff that I talk about. I really like this guy, I don't agree with everything he says but he knows his shit and he's good at picking out the truth from the lie and breaking down what the book actually says is going to happen.

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6HccISpuJ4

Last edited by Oblique; 2018-11-03 at 08:01 PM..
Unread 2018-11-04, 03:09 PM   #556
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0

Post Thanks / Like

Isaiah 29:15

Woe to those who go to great depths
to hide their plans from the Lord,
who do their work in darkness and think,
“Who sees us? Who will know?”
16 You turn things upside down,
as if the potter were thought to be like the clay!

Pointing right at Caesars Palace how strange. I wonder if its a coincidence that Caser was the name of the bomber and it means "hairy" and he misspelled Florida and spelled florids and florid means red. Or that Prince Harry's name is actually Henry and he's a ginger and Esau was born "red and hairy" and they're both hunters who's older brother got the rights of the first born son who went on to be the father of the entire nation of Israel. Or that Esau's descendants are called the red people and went on to found Rome who's symbol was the Eagle but really the Phoenix. Or that H-K backwards is >I-I-I and VIII is 8 in Roman numerals and there was a very famous King named Henry the 8th. King Henry the VIII. K-H backwards is H-K. H is also the 8th letter of the alphabet so H = 8. I wonder then if its also a coincidence that the symbol for Leviathan is H8 turned sideways.

And since K = 11, turning it again makes it 8H

I wonder if an H really can just represent 11 since that's what it looks like, just with a line connecting them. Sort of like exactly what it seems this logo is trying to convey.

So that would make H-K = 11-11 or H-H Two separate dualities when combined together like Siamese twins make 1-1-1 or 1-H or 1H, 111 or III in Roman numerals. Kind of exactly like this symbol for Christ called IH monogram. What a coincidence.

That kind of reminds me of the Jesuit IHS symbol

Crazy, a 3 pronged "trident" right down the middle just like the Gordon Ramsey Hell's Kitchen logo. Well since we know that IH is III what is the S all about?

Looks like the S is what wraps them all together, sort of looks like a snake. All 3 combined in this one symbol shows that H = 11, 8 as well as B. There's also several different crosses as well as the dollar sign and Nazi Swastika. It's mirrored as well as turned upside down. Almost like thats what these people do with things, turn them upside down, just like the Bible says they do. I wonder if the all of those pictures, just like the one above, that are taken with the reflection of the focus of the picture in a pool of water have anything to do with this concept of "As above so below". I also wonder if the fact that Jesus referred to Peter as the rock that he built his church on while also calling him Satan at one point has anything to do with the fact that he was crucified upside down and the Vatican consider him the first Pope.

It's also amazing to me that wheat and corn are terrible for you yet those are the foods the"gods" of agriculture gave us. The ones who love to "harvest" and are associated with death and rebirth like the renewal of the seasons. Like Saturn, the god who ate his kids so they couldn't usurp him. Also interesting that wheat, corn and the olive branch are all symbolized by a something that looks an awful lot like that Canaanite symbol. All of that combined with that fact that close to the beginning of this thread I wrote out a theory that agriculture was the very first great deception of humanity and its whats caused us to go down this specific road that will lead to our ultimate destruction. The knowledge of which all the different cultures say they got from "beings from the sky", usually dragons.

Last edited by Oblique; 2018-11-04 at 03:39 PM..
Unread 2018-11-04, 06:09 PM   #557
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblique View Post
So whats with this and Volcanos?

The Gorons from Zelda are rock people who live on Death Mountain, which is a volcano. The Ruby is their stone. The Titans were rock gods supposedly. No idea what to make of that.
Well, I do now. There's ALWAYS a reason I get fixated on something, even if I don't figure it out til months later.

That is the Canaanite symbol.

This shape looks famliar doesn't it?

Oh look, there's a Sorority called Alpha Omicron Pi that has symbols of things I have been talking about. Wheat shaped like a mushroom cloud, roses, pearls and rubies. Pi is a very important to the secret societies will all of their geometry. Pi and the golden ratio of the Fibonacci sequence. 3.14 and 1.618. This whole mirroring thing kind of freaks me out a bit about that last one. 618 816. The 618 area code has been heavily referenced to in some of the major events if I understand correctly. Carbondale and Cairo Illinois... Also East St Louis, which means its right at the "gateway to the west", the St Louis Arch. There's a major faultline right there called the New Madrid Fault line... There have been LOTS of signs alluding to this splitting America literally in half sometime in the future.

And oh look, what do ya know. A small earthquake hit that area on 10/29.

Did you feel it? Earthquake confirmed in southeast Missouri

Those are the 3 exact same symbols I have been playing around with on this Cockatoo Island logo. Another thing I have been fixated on. There's something very strange going on with this place. It's very strongly related to another island called "Goat Island" Mirroring that one comes ups with some crazy results which I may or may not post later...

Holy shit if people only knew what this meant.

The Jesuit Anchor, a casual allusion to the trinity, the 3 nails and the "two shall become one" idea with DNA. Also, the crescent moon and a kind of upside down trident.

Now what do you think this really means? The ribbons in the Eagles mouth always represent a snake btw. Also, the Phoenix is actually the feathered serpent from ancient cultures, just stolen and reworked to suit their own purposes, like these people always do. So its really a snake eating another snake or really itself, ya know, like a Cannibal. Like the ourabourus, the 8 symbol of infinity.

The snake and the fish are also the same too. The letter N used to stand for a snake. N as in Nagga. It was then changed by the Ancient Semites to mean fish.
Unread 2018-11-05, 04:14 AM   #558
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0

Post Thanks / Like

http://digg.com/2017/tree-trunk-lion-carving
Quote:
This Giant Lion Carved Out Of A Redwood Tree Trunk Took 3 Years To Complete

Sculptor Dengding Rui Yao worked with a team of 20 fellow sculptors over three years to carve this absolutely incredible lion out of a single redwood tree trunk.

According to the wonderful blog Woodworking Ideas, the actual sculpting of the beast was done in Myanmar and the 14-meter-long "Oriental Lion" was relocated to Wuhan, China in 2015 upon completion. The whole thing is vaguely reminiscent of China's famed Lion of Fo statues, but is also a singularly striking work of art.

Here's what it looked like pre-sculpting:

And here's how it looks now. Man, that thing is massive:

Some serious Alpha Omega inception going on here.

https://www.zmescience.com/science/l...rooms-0423432/

Quote:
How a mycologist is making ‘living’ bricks out of mushrooms that are stronger than concrete

hilip Ross is an artist and lecturer at Stanford University who focuses on an unlikely sustainable design element: mushrooms. After years of growing mushrooms, Ross has learned that there’s far more than meets the eye to mycelium — the extensive and tangled network of rootlike fibers that grow beneath the ground. According to our fungus expert, when left to dry the mycelium can become an excellent raw material for various constructions. For instance, Ross used the mycelium to fashion bricks out of.

Among its many properties, the mycelium bricks are:

actually, the mycelia-bricks are stronger than concrete pound-for-pound

and also water- and mold-resistant

Bricks teeming with life
Generally, when fungus creeps out on our wet walls, that’s highly undesirable. It looks unhygienic and, well, gross. But Ross is working hard to dispel the aversion most people have around raw mushroom cultures, and the tests he’s run so far suggest mycelia can be an excellent practical construction material, beyond its artistic value.

“I’ve done a ton of engineering tests this past year as part of the patent process to figure out what makes fungi grow stronger or not. And to all accounts it seems like you can use this process in a host of different applications, ranging from the more pedestrian things like furniture or building materials but even up to such far out applications as growing fungal shapes to grow human organs within, or organic batteries or even computers. So it can kind of become a lot of things. It’s sort of like a plastic that can potentially be used for God knows what,” Ross told Glasstire in an interview.

While you’ll never be able to replace concrete with mycelia at the scale and requirements the industry demands today, mycelia bricks certainly have their niche. Their main practical use is as a substitute for petroleum-based plastics — biomaterials regionally sourced and produced. At some point, Ross hopes to make an entire building that can house 12 to 20 people out of the myco-bricks, likely out of reishi mushroom — a favorite for Ross and colleagues.

Mushrooms — the building material of the future?
What’s more, the mycelia can be grown into any shape. Previously, Ross grew fungal sculptures that have been exhibited in art galleries and museums around the world. He’s even grown furniture like mushroom side tables and lounge chairs.

It’s cheap too — you only need some nutrients and often anything from sawdust to pistachio shells will do. It’s because the mycelia grow together with the feedstock material that Ross is able to turn the mushrooms into any shape. And don’t worry — every building block is baked to kill the organisms, so that if it ever got wet, mushrooms wouldn’t start sprouting again.

Nowadays, after filing for patent, Ross is busy with a startup he co-founded called MycoWorks. The company’s flagship product at the moment is a ‘fake’ leather “grown rapidly from mycelium and agricultural byproducts in a carbon-negative process.”
Unread 2018-11-06, 12:01 AM   #559
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0

Post Thanks / Like

The storie behind the letters of the alphabet

Quote:

A hook-shaped letter, referred to as “El,” meaning “God” emerged in ancient Semitic inscriptions around 1800 BC. The Phoenicians straightened out the hook, reversed its position, and called it “lamed” (“lah-med”), meaning a cattle prod. Again the Greeks flipped the letter and renamed it “lamda.” The Romans straightened the bottom leg into a right angle.

Around the same time as “M,” “N” was emerging in Egypt with a small ripple on top and a larger one below. The word translated to “snake” or “cobra.” Ancient Semites gave it the sound “n,” meaning fish. By around 1000 BC, the sign contained just one wave and was named “nu” by the Greeks.

“T” in its modern, lower-case form, is found all over ancient Semitic inscriptions. By 1000 BC, the Phoenicians referred to it as “taw,” meaning “mark,” with our current “tee” sound. The Greeks named it “tau” and added a cross stroke at the top to differentiate it from “X.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_hoc_signo_vinces
Quote:
"In hoc signo vinces" is a Latin phrase meaning "In this sign you will conquer", often also rendered in early modern English as "In this sign thou shalt conquer".

The historian bishop Eusebius of Caesaria states that Constantine was marching with his army (Eusebius does not specify the actual location of the event, but it is clearly not in the camp at Rome), when he looked up to the sun and saw a cross of light above it, and with it the Greek words "(ἐν) τούτῳ νίκα" ("In this, conquer"), a phrase often rendered into Latin as in hoc signo vinces ("in this sign, you will conquer").

At first, Constantine did not know the meaning of the apparition, but on the following night, he had a dream in which Christ explained to him that he should use the sign of the cross against his enemies. Eusebius then continues to describe the Labarum, the military standard used by Constantine in his later wars against Licinius, showing the Chi-Rho sign. The accounts by Lactantius and Eusebius, though not entirely consistent, have been connected to the Battle of the Milvian Bridge (312 AD), having merged into a popular notion of Constantine seeing the Chi-Rho sign on the evening before the battle.

The phrase appears prominently placed as a motto on a ribbon unfurled with a passion cross to its left, beneath a window over the Scala Regia, adjacent to the equestrian statue of Emperor Constantine, in the Vatican. Emperors and other monarchs, having paid respects to the Pope, descended the Scala Regia, and would observe the light shining down through the window, with the motto, reminiscent of Constantine's vision, and be reminded to follow the Cross. They would thence turn right into the atrium of St. Peter's Basilica, ostensibly so inspired

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/07/m...c-thought.html

Quote:
Hunting for the Origins of Symbolic Thought

Three years ago, on an expedition to Sulawesi, one of the larger islands in the Indonesia archipelago, the archaeologist Adam Brumm visited a cave decorated with ancient art: mulberry-colored hand stencils and paintings of corpulent pig-deer and midget buffalo, complete with hairlike brush strokes. Squeezing past a giant block of limestone at the cave’s entrance, Brumm made his way toward a narrow nook and crawled along it. There, on a section of ceiling less than a foot above his head, he saw ghostly silhouettes of human hands speckled with warty growths of calcite known as “cave popcorn.”

A year later, Brumm returned with his colleague Maxime Aubert and a diamond-bladed saw. Aubert specializes in using calcite — which contains trace amounts of steadily decaying radioactive uranium — to determine precise dates for ancient rock art. Researchers had long assumed that Sulawesi’s cave paintings were less than 10,000 years old; anything older, the thinking went, would have eroded in the island’s humid climate. But Brumm and Aubert’s analysis, published in October, revealed that one hand stencil is at least 39,900 years old — the oldest hand stencil on record. A nearby painting of a female pig-deer was estimated to be 35,400 years old, making it one of the most ancient examples of figurative art.

These findings are the latest in a series of discoveries urging researchers to rethink the origins of human creativity and symbolic thought. Homo sapiens began to emigrate from Africa between 60,000 and 125,000 years ago, but did not reach Europe until about 40,000 years ago. It was only there, concluded 20th-century archaeologists, that humans began to think symbolically, to make simple figurines and geometric designs and, eventually, paintings. How else to explain the abundance of Paleolithic art in Europe and the comparatively sparse Stone Age galleries of Africa and Asia?

“There has always been the belief that a light switched on in Europe, and there was this efflorescence of creativity,” says Brumm, a research fellow at Griffith University. “That’s not the case. On the other side of the world, the same thing was going on at the same time.” Indeed, it might have happened earlier. Brumm and a growing number of archaeologists are ready to abandon longstanding Eurocentric views regarding the origin of human imagination. Like so much that makes us human, symbolism appears to have emerged early on in Africa and spread from there.

Different researchers have defined “symbol” in different ways, but at the most fundamental level a symbol is something that represents something else: a two-dimensional outline of a three-dimensional beast; a band of gold indicating matrimony. The use of symbols is an impressive mental feat. It requires the mind to escape the bonds of literality, to see in something more than is actually there.

Christopher Henshilwood of the University of Bergen has discovered some particularly compelling evidence of pre-European symbolism in South Africa’s Blombos cave. When he first started excavating Blombos in 1991, few researchers believed that symbolism might have emerged before 50,000 years ago. But Henshilwood’s subsequent discoveries — and those of other archaeologists working in Africa and the Levant — began to change minds. At Blombos, he and his team unearthed a 100,000-year-old animal-bone paintbrush and palettes: abalone shells in which prehistoric humans mixed pulverized red ocher with bone marrow, charcoal and water to form a colorful paste. The cave also contained an ocher slab with 75,000-year-old geometric engravings and 41 sea-snail shells drilled through with holes so they could be strung as beads.

“There is now a great deal of support for the notion that symbolic creativity was part of our cognitive repertoire as we began dispersing from Africa,” says Paul Pettitt, an expert in Paleolithic art at Durham University. Henshilwood adds that what archaeologists have found so far may be a fraction of what existed; a lot of ancient art in Africa was most likely painted on exposed rocks and eroded by the elements over millenniums.

Humans are not the only animals that understand symbolism: Bonobos can form simple sentences using pictograms on a tablet computer, and researchers have trained capuchin monkeys to purchase grapes, apples and Jell-O with aluminum discs. As far as we know, however, only humans make symbols from scratch.

Before early hominins (our nearest primate ancestors) created symbols of their own, they recognized them in nature — in particular, uncanny semblances of the living in the inanimate. Three million years ago in South Africa, an ancient hominin stumbled onto a red jasperite pebble weathered in such a way as to resemble a face. He or she was mesmerized enough to make the stone a keepsake, carrying it back to a home base several miles away, where it was found by modern researchers. Paleolithic hominins also had a penchant for collecting fossilized coral, snails and shellfish.

This primal fascination with naturally occurring symbols coincided with a nascent appreciation for the aesthetics of tools. I recently visited a forthcoming exhibit at the Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum in New York, where a few prehistoric tools are on display. A 300,000-year-old hand ax was particularly gorgeous: a teardrop of russet flint marbled yellow and gray, tapered neatly to a point. I could see the many marks where one of our distant ancestors had struck the stone again and again to achieve its striking symmetry.

To make such hand axes — the oldest of which date to 1.76 million years ago — early hominins had to imagine a finished tool in a lump of rock and guide their hands to realize it. Chimpanzees use this same mental process when they strip twigs of leaves to make ant-fishing rods, but they never continue the process beyond the minimum required for a tool to work. But early humans became dissatisfied with the merely pragmatic. They spent a great deal of time and effort making their tools beautiful, sometimes struggling with unmalleable but attractive materials.

A few ancient hand axes are so handsome, large and heavy — to the point of being unwieldy — that some researchers have argued they were not intended for practical use, but were instead meant to attract mates by symbolizing skills or status in a group. Once early humans realized that their handicrafts could be both utilitarian and symbolic, both functional and beautiful, it would not have taken a great leap to start experimenting: to try recreating with stone and paint the icons they observed in weathered pebbles, fossils and their own handprints.

Even as they evolved, symbols never stopped being tools. The suggestion of a human hand on a cave wall, a nation’s flag, even a Rothko — each is a powerful mental heuristic designed to conjure a particular emotion, a memory, an idea. Rather than directly changing the world around us, symbols change the way we perceive it. They extend not our bodies, but our minds.
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...is-bts-vpx.cnn

Quote:
President Donald Trump emphasized the "H" in former President Barack Obama's middle name during his rally in Indianapolis.
H = 8

Last edited by Oblique; 2018-11-06 at 12:52 AM..
Unread 2018-11-07, 06:15 AM   #560
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0

Post Thanks / Like

A K-9 named Sirius #17 died in the 9/11 attacks.... I couldn't make this shit up if I tried....
Unread 2018-11-08, 05:48 PM   #561
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0

Post Thanks / Like

Below is the shortest available summary of a very long interview with someone who is supposedly an elite insider among the hidden ruling forces of this world. Choose to believe what you will but this explanation for what life on this planet truly is and whats its purpose is all about actually makes a lot of sense to me specifically in regards for why the evil people of this world do what they do. In order to truly know good, one must also know the deepest darkest evils. That's what the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge and Good and Evil is all about. The more evil in the world, the more good there will be in response to balance it out. Evil raises our collective consciousness and awareness. It's just like how the snake helped earlier primates develop better eyesight in order to spot and avoid them. Or the cuckoo bird being in a sort of evolutionary "arms race" with other birds to try and infiltrate and lay its eggs in their nest. This is the TRUE purpose of Trump's presidency. Raising global awareness of the dangers of this type of thinking and behavior and being the catalyst to a major change that will raise the consciousness of the entire planet.

Regardless of how much you believe what is said, lots of words of wisdom expressed here in regards to your world being a mirror, taking personal responsibility and creating your own reality. Things we can all learn a bit from, myself included. Keep in mind also this is from 2008.

If you have the time and the attention span, here is the FULL 60 page interview.

And for something inbetween the summary posted here and the above full interview, go here for a 16 page summary. I recommend this option if you have the time. Lots of meat to dive into but its not overwhelming.

https://www.wanttoknow.info/secret_s...creation_story

Quote:
An Insider Tells Creation Story of Subjugation, Transformation of Earth

"Remember, always, that this is a beautiful game that we are playing here and co-creating together with our Infinite Creator. And that off stage (between lives), we are the very best of friends. No one really dies and no one really suffers, except in the game. The game is not reality. Reality is reality. And you have the power to express your reality within the game, once you have learnt how to do so."

Below is a four-page summary of an unusual creation story which has touched many who read it deeply. It is from a highly unusual discourse with an anonymous individual who claims to be a deep insider. Besides presenting a unique creation story, most intriguing explanations are given as to why there is so much war and violence on our planet, and why many world leaders are so corrupt.

In the Beginning

In the beginning, there is the Infinite One. This is the source of All That Is. Infinite consciousness. Intelligent infinity. There is unity. Infinite intelligence and infinite energy – the two are one, and the potential for all creation is contained therein. Infinite intelligence does not recognize its potential. It is the undifferentiated absolute. This state of consciousness could be termed as "being". Infinite energy, in contrast, recognizes the potential of "becoming" all things. Infinite intelligence can be likened to the central heartbeat of life, and infinite energy to the spiritual life-blood which pumps out from the Creator to form the creation.

In effect, the Creator is a point of focused infinite consciousness expressing infinite intelligent energy. On focusing its infinite intelligence, the One Infinite Creator manifests intelligent energy which you could call the great central sun. It then divides itself into smaller portions of itself that can, in turn, experience themselves as creators or central suns, thus beginning the next step in the creational spiral. In other words, each central sun or creator is a step down in conscious awareness (or distortion) from the original "thought" of creation.

Creation is based upon three primary laws or distortions of the Infinite One: free will, love, and light. In the first law, the creator receives the free will to know and experience itself as an individuated, though paradoxically unified, aspect of the One. In the second, the initial distortion of free will becomes a focus point of awareness known as Logos, or love, which uses its infinite intelligent energy to co-create a vast array of physical manifestations which will best offer the range of potential experiences in which it can know itself. To manifest this infinite spiritual or life-force energy into a physical form, Logos creates the third distortion of light. Wherever thus exists any form of physical matter, there is light, love, and divine intelligent energy at it's core.

So using the law of free will, the One Infinite Creator steps down its infinite energy to become Logos. Logos designs vast universes of space, stepping down and splitting itself into an array of sub-Logos, each of which becomes a co-creator of its own universe. Each universal Logos then designs and creates its own version of physical reality by focusing its intelligent energy to create, for instance, the form of galaxies within itself. Stepping down again, each galactic Logos can split itself into yet further co-creator portions (sub-sub-Logos), which can then design and manifest their own ideas of physical reality, as in the form of stars and planets.

Yahweh, Lucifer, and the Ruling Bloodlines

We are not directly created by the One Infinite Creator, but rather by our own Logos, sub-Logos, or sub-sub-Logos. Your creator, the one who has been called Yahweh, is not "God" inasmuch as your Bible refers to him as being the one true God. He is "a" creator (or sub-sub-Logos) rather than the One Infinite Creator. He is not a galactic level Logos, but rather is the planetary Logos for this one planet. Yet ultimately, all are a part of the One. And either consciously or unconsciously, all are exercising their free will to create.

I am a generational member of a ruling bloodline family. Our lineage can be traced back beyond antiquity. Our creator is the one you refer to as Lucifer, "the Light Bearer". Our creator is not "the Devil", as has been portrayed in some religious texts. Lucifer is what you would call a "group soul" which has evolved to the level of the sixth density (dimension or plane of existence). At one point our bloodline families, as a group soul, were on the verge of seventh density ascension. At this level, we had the choice to progress higher, or to return to help others of lower densities with their evolution. Having made our decision to stay and help, we were assigned a challenging task by the Council of Elders, who act as the guardians of this galaxy.

Yahweh, due to the fact that he had not handed down his own free will to "know thyself" to those incarnating upon his planet, was having very little evolutionary progress therein. In the absence of free will, there can be no polarity, and therefore, nothing to choose between. As is portrayed in the book of Genesis, the Earth was very Edenic in nature. Sure, it was a lovely paradise, yet the beings incarnating here had no agitator toward evolving beyond the third density, and therefore, little hope of ever making the journey home to the One.

So we (Lucifer) were sent to help. Once the order was given from the Council of Elders, we "fell", or descended back to a place where we could, with hard work and focus, once again materialize a third density manifestation of ourself. Yahweh had agreed to our coming. In fact, it was he who had initially asked the Council for a "catalyst" of change to enter into his creation. Yahweh agreed that we would introduce the concept of free will to Earth's inhabitants by offering them an initial choice. Hence, "The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil" (or more accurately, the knowledge of polarity – of positive and negative).

Yahweh then takes his inhabitants to a new "garden". He tells them they can do anything they like except eating from the Tree of Knowledge, thus creating in them the desire to do the one thing they are told they cannot. Hence, a "choice". We provide the catalyst by telling them the benefits of attaining knowledge. They then choose to eat from the tree, and the rest is history.

Yahweh thought that his "children" would still choose to obey him. When he discovered they did not, he became angry. As is described in his scriptures, he is a jealous God. He did not like it that his children had chosen to disobey him and follow our advice. Yet our group soul was already committed to being here for a predefined set of cycles to help provide the catalyst for human evolution, namely by offering you the negative option, or that which you choose to call "evil".

And so from the earliest times of recorded history and beyond, our group soul has been directing the play from behind the scenes. We are born to lead. It is part of the design for this current paradigm. People in this world are seen as collateral – pawns that are maneuvered around the chess board according to the game plan. But contrary to popular beliefs, many of us do not mean you any harm. We know that you are divine souls, sparks or seeds of the One Infinite Creator. You are life itself, remembering and learning who you really are. There is just the matter of divine destiny to uphold and unfold.

The Game of Life
All of this is a very intricate and skillfully designed game, whereby the One Infinite Creator plays the game of forgetting who it is, so that it can learn to remember, and thus experience itself as Creator, all the way down to us tiny individuated sparks of the All That Is. Off stage and between lives (zero-point time/antimatter universe), we are all great friends, brothers and sisters in the One. Between lives we all have a good laugh about the parts we have performed in the "play" and have great fun preparing the next chapters to act out.

The planet will complete its ascension to the fourth density, the vibrational density of love. During this ascension, there will be a three-way split for those souls inhabiting Earth. We (Lucifer) will create a new fourth density Earth, based on the negative service to self polarity. Those of the predominantly positive polarity (love and light) will ascend to a beautiful new fourth density Earth of positive service to others polarity. In contrast, the majority of humans on the earth will be transported to another third density planet (a kind of Earth replica), to continue working upon themselves and learning that life here is all about making choices.

We (Lucifer) have to be self-service centered to an extreme degree in order to fulfill our mission and become negatively harvested. It is our contract, which has always been to help you by providing the catalyst of free will and choice. If we do not make a high enough negative percentage, we will miss out and end up with the majority "lukewarm" percentage that have to go through another cycle in third density. By attaining a negative harvest, we can still "graduate" to fourth density, only it will be a negative polarity planet where we must work off all the negativity we have caused upon this planet. We will do this for a cycle in our new fourth density world and then be freed to once again be the glorious being of light that we truly are.

Remember that ultimately, this is a game that we are all playing here. In between incarnations, you know this very well. But the rules of the game ensure that when you incarnate, you must forget who you really are, so that you believe it is all "real" whilst you are playing the game of life. Forgetting is an essential prerequisite for you to make choices that help you to grow. Otherwise, the game would be too easy.

We are not born with the same veil of forgetfulness as you are. The veil is still in place, but would most accurately be described as being somewhat thinner. We see the invisible connections of life which are hidden from you, because we retain access to more than just the third density perspective. This is because you are working your way up, whereas we have chosen to step down in order to help you. We could not do this as successfully if we had to forget all that we have learned.

In order to be successful in the game, we must be as negatively polarized as possible – service to self in the extreme. Violence, war, hatred, greed, enslavement, genocide, torture, moral degradation, prostitution, drugs; all these things and more serve our purpose in the game. In all these negative things, we are providing you with tools. But you do not see it. It is not what we do, but how you react to it that is important. We give you the tools. You have the free will choice how you will use them. You have to learn to take responsibility.

There is only one of us here. Understand that and you will understand the game. As you do unto others, so you do to yourself. The difference between you and us, in the game, is that we know that we are "playing". The less you know about the game, the more "senseless" living becomes.

More on Our Family
The world of my own Family is very different from that of the lower, Earth-based bloodlines. Whilst our training growing up was very strict and disciplined, we were never abused in any way. We grew up with the bigger picture and didn't need any other motivation. The Earth bloodlines are not aware of the bigger picture. They themselves are not of our Lucifer group soul. As far as they are aware, they are out to rule the world, to control and enslave, and to create as much suffering and negativity as is possible. What they get out of the deal is world domination. You'd have to say with that in mind, they're doing a great job.

The Earth lines know that democracy is an illusion created to uphold your slavery. Behind the scenes there is only one party – our party. Whichever side "wins" the Family wins. Yet one of the things they don't know is that our agenda is ultimately for the highest good of all concerned in providing you with the catalyst. If they were aware of this, there is a risk that they would not do their jobs properly, and thus would miss out on joining us in our 95% negative harvest. They are aware of the need for them to attain 95% negativity to get out of third density, and that is all the motivation they need to help us achieve our ultimate aims.

Regarding this current harvest, what we require is for us personally to attain at least 95% negative polarity for ourselves, not for you. We need this in order to graduate to fourth density negative and clear our karmic record of all the negativity we have created on this planet before returning to our rightful place as sixth density guardians of our galaxy. If we do not make it, we will remain trapped in the third density cycle with all those between 50% and 94% negative (what I termed the lukewarm) and have to continue to provide negative polarity there. Harsh as it is, our only way out is to be as negative as possible here to graduate.

The External Reflects the Internal
In this grand game, the world is your mirror. It reflects back to you what you are putting out. If you see doom and gloom, then that is what you are projecting. If you do not like the reflection life is showing you, then change that which is causing it. Monitor your thoughts and pay attention to their quality, as they are more powerful than you may imagine. This is the difference between conscious and subconscious creation. What you think about is directly related to what life will show you. You get back what you send out.

You only forget who you are during incarnation. The object of the game is to wake up within the dream, and in effect, become a "lucid gamer", to remember who you really are during the game, and to then begin working upon the things you came here for. Your main purpose in the game is to work upon yourself. It is to grow, develop, and transform yourself into a more positive and loving being.

Use your negative emotions when they arise as the tools that they truly are. Train yourself to notice when negativity arises in you. When you catch yourself projecting a negative thought, remember that all thought is creative, and ask yourself if that is really what you want to create. It takes a while to become proficient, but do not give up. Whilst incarnating in the third density, negativity is still an important tool in your learning process. It teaches you "other than". Do you respond to negativity with more negativity? Or do you choose to see the negativity as the tool that it is, and recognize that it is offering you an opportunity?

You are not doomed, and your soul does not require salvation. No one's soul does. There is nothing to save it from. At the very worst, you will have to repeat as many third density cycles as is necessary in order for you to learn the things you need to learn. And there is no such thing as coincidence. Nothing happens by chance. Life is in a constant process of communication with us. Only mostly, people are too busy to notice.

There is a simple method to check upon your progress. Despite what appears to being going on in the world around you, how loving and harmonious are your personal relationships? How many arguments do you find yourself engaging in? The quality of your relationships is an excellent mirror from which to gauge the quality of your output, or in other words, that which you are creating. Remember that the world is your mirror. It casts back at you the reflection of that which you have projected into it.

There is a big difference between loving yourself and being selfish. When you truly understand what it is to know and love yourself, you cannot help but to love and serve others. If the One Infinite Creator is infinite and has created everything that is, then does not the Infinite Creator reside both within you and within all things? When you can see the divine spark of the Infinite Creator within yourself and within even those who would mean you harm, the strong grip of the illusion will begin to lose its power over you.

This Message as a Catalyst
No matter what ideologies separate us in this game, the message is all that matters. And the message is that in the love and the light of our Infinite Creator, we are all intimately interconnected in the One. We are brothers and sisters of the light. This message will reach all those it is meant to reach. It is yet another in a long line of catalysts that your Infinite Creator has provided you with down the course of history.

A catalyst is not meant to be believed. It is meant to present you with a challenge to that which you think you know about reality. Test these words deeply. Take them into your heart only if they feel right and truthful to you. And if they do, then arise and play the part for which you volunteered to be here now. We wish you all the very best in what remains of your journey here and sincerely hope you will use the catalyst we have offered to help you graduate with a glorious and positive great harvest.

Remember, always, that this is a beautiful game that we are playing here and co-creating together with our Infinite Creator. And that off stage (between lives), we are the very best of friends. No one really dies and no one really suffers, except in the game. The game is not reality. Reality is reality. And you have the power to express your reality within the game, once you have learnt how to do so.
Unread 2018-11-08, 05:55 PM   #562
torqueburner

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 112
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 415
Likes (Received): 237
Dislikes (Given): 17
Dislikes (Received): 4

I've never been a creationist.

No, I'll give science based facts. Not just opinions. Me using those 3 words would be no different than you using them for your point, in this case.
Fact 1: the universe had a finite beginning. Yes, no?

Street & Racing Technology
torqueburner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-11-08, 06:36 PM   #563
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

The crazy doesn't disappoint

B68 | F82 |///M | S55B | NAV | LED | Avant Garde | Toyo Proxes 4
JDLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-11-08, 08:02 PM   #564
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLM View Post
The crazy doesn't disappoint

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_VIII_of_England

Quote:
Henry VIII (28 June 1491 – 28 January 1547) was King of England from 1509 until his death. Henry was the second Tudor monarch, succeeding his father, Henry VII

Henry is best known for his six marriages, in particular his efforts to have his first marriage, to Catherine of Aragon, annulled. His disagreement with the Pope on the question of such an annulment led Henry to initiate the English Reformation, separating the Church of England from papal authority. He appointed himself the Supreme Head of the Church of England and dissolved convents and monasteries, for which he was excommunicated. Henry is also known as "the father of the Royal Navy"; he invested heavily in the Navy, increasing its size greatly from a few to more than 50 ships.

Domestically, Henry is known for his radical changes to the English Constitution, ushering into England the theory of the divine right of kings. Besides asserting the sovereign's supremacy over the Church of England, he greatly expanded royal power during his reign. Charges of treason and heresy were commonly used to quell dissent, and those accused were often executed without a formal trial, by means of bills of attainder. He achieved many of his political aims through the work of his chief ministers, some of whom were banished or executed when they fell out of his favour. Thomas Wolsey, Thomas More, Thomas Cromwell, Richard Rich, and Thomas Cranmer all figured prominently in Henry's administration. He was an extravagant spender and used the proceeds from the Dissolution of the Monasteries and acts of the Reformation Parliament to convert into royal revenue the money that was formerly paid to Rome. Despite the influx of money from these sources, Henry was continually on the verge of financial ruin due to his personal extravagance as well as his numerous costly and largely unsuccessful continental wars, particularly with Francis I of France and the Holy Roman Emperor Charles V, as he sought to enforce his claim to the Kingdom of France. At home, he oversaw the legal union of England and Wales with the Laws in Wales Acts 1535 and 1542 and following the Crown of Ireland Act 1542 he was the first English monarch to rule as King of Ireland.

His contemporaries considered Henry in his prime to be an attractive, educated and accomplished king. He has been described as "one of the most charismatic rulers to sit on the English throne".[1] He was an author and composer. As he aged, Henry became severely obese and his health suffered, contributing to his death in 1547. He is frequently characterised in his later life as a lustful, egotistical, harsh, and insecure king.[2] He was succeeded by his son Edward VI.

Reformation

King Henry VIII sitting with his feet upon Pope Clement VI, 1641
Henry is generally credited with initiating the English Reformation – the process of transforming England from a Catholic country to a Protestant one – though his progress at the elite and mass levels is disputed,[186] and the precise narrative not widely agreed.[60] Certainly, in 1527, Henry, until then an observant and well-informed Catholic, appealed to the Pope for an annulment of his marriage to Catherine.[60] No annulment was immediately forthcoming, the result in part of Charles V's control of the Papacy.[187] The traditional narrative gives this refusal as the trigger for Henry's rejection of papal supremacy (which he had previously defended), though as historian A. F. Pollard has argued, even if Henry had not needed an annulment, Henry may have come to reject papal control over the governance of England purely for political reasons.[188]

In any case, between 1532 and 1537, Henry instituted a number of statutes that dealt with the relationship between king and pope and hence the structure of the nascent Church of England.[189] These included the Statute in Restraint of Appeals (passed 1533), which extended the charge of praemunire against all who introduced papal bulls into England, potentially exposing them to the death penalty if found guilty.[190] Other acts included the Supplication against the Ordinaries and the Submission of the Clergy, which recognised Royal Supremacy over the church. The Ecclesiastical Appointments Act 1534 required the clergy to elect bishops nominated by the Sovereign. The Act of Supremacy in 1534 declared that the King was "the only Supreme Head on Earth of the Church of England" and the Treasons Act 1534 made it high treason, punishable by death, to refuse the Oath of Supremacy acknowledging the King as such. Similarly, following the passage of the Act of Succession 1533, all adults in the Kingdom were required to acknowledge the Act's provisions (declaring Henry's marriage to Anne legitimate and his marriage to Catherine illegitimate) by oath;[191] those who refused were subject to imprisonment for life, and any publisher or printer of any literature alleging that the marriage to Anne was invalid subject to the death penalty.[192] Finally, the Peter's Pence Act was passed, and it reiterated that England had "no superior under God, but only your Grace" and that Henry's "imperial crown" had been diminished by "the unreasonable and uncharitable usurpations and exactions" of the Pope.[193] The King had much support from the Church under Cranmer.[194]

Henry, to Thomas Cromwell's annoyance, insisted on parliamentary time to discuss questions of faith, which he achieved through the Duke of Norfolk. This led to the passing of the Act of Six Articles, whereby six major questions were all answered by asserting the religious orthodoxy, thus restraining the reform movement in England.[115] It was followed by the beginnings of a reformed liturgy and of the Book of Common Prayer, which would take until 1549 to complete.[195] The victory won by religious conservatives did not convert into much change in personnel, however, and Cranmer remained in his position.[196] Overall, the rest of Henry's reign saw a subtle movement away from religious orthodoxy, helped in part by the deaths of prominent figures from before the break with Rome, especially the executions of Thomas More and John Fisher in 1535 for refusing to renounce papal authority. Henry established a new political theology of obedience to the crown that was continued for the next decade. It reflected Martin Luther's new interpretation of the fourth commandment ("Honour thy father and mother"), brought to England by William Tyndale. The founding of royal authority on the Ten Commandments was another important shift: reformers within the Church used the Commandments' emphasis on faith and the word of God, while conservatives emphasised the need for dedication to God and doing good. The reformers' efforts lay behind the publication of the Great Bible in 1539 in English.[197] Protestant Reformers still faced persecution, particularly over objections to Henry's annulment. Many fled abroad, including the influential Tyndale,[198] who was eventually executed and his body burned at Henry's behest.

When taxes once payable to Rome were transferred to the Crown, Cromwell saw the need to assess the taxable value of the Church's extensive holdings as they stood in 1535. The result was an extensive compendium, the Valor Ecclesiasticus.[199] In September of the same year, Cromwell commissioned a more general visitation of religious institutions, to be undertaken by four appointee visitors. The visitation focussed almost exclusively on the country's religious houses, with largely negative conclusions.[200] In addition to reporting back to Cromwell, the visitors made the lives of the monks more difficult by enforcing strict behavioural standards. The result was to encourage self-dissolution.[201] In any case, the evidence gathered by Cromwell led swiftly to the beginning of the state-enforced dissolution of the monasteries with all religious houses worth less than £200 vested by statute in the crown in January 1536.[202] After a short pause, surviving religious houses were transferred one by one to the Crown and onto new owners, and the dissolution confirmed by a further statute in 1539. By January 1540 no such houses remained: some 800 had been dissolved. The process had been efficient, with minimal resistance, and brought the crown some £90,000 a year.[203] The extent to which the dissolution of all houses was planned from the start is debated by historians; there is some evidence that major houses were originally intended only to be reformed.[204] Cromwell's actions transferred a fifth of England's landed wealth to new hands. The programme was designed primarily to create a landed gentry beholden to the crown, which would use the lands much more efficiently.[205] Although little opposition to the supremacy could be found in England's religious houses, they had links to the international church and were an obstacle to further religious reform.[206]

Henry's Italian-made suit of armour, c. 1544. Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
Response to the reforms was mixed. The religious houses had been the only support of the impoverished,[207] and the reforms alienated much of the population outside London, helping to provoke the great northern rising of 1536–1537, known as the Pilgrimage of Grace.[208] Elsewhere the changes were accepted and welcomed, and those who clung to Catholic rites kept quiet or moved in secrecy. They would re-emerge during the reign of Henry's daughter Mary (1553–155.

Last edited by Oblique; 2018-11-08 at 08:54 PM..
Unread 2018-11-08, 10:23 PM   #565
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0

Post Thanks / Like

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNjhMfT0cJs

11/11-14
Unread 2018-11-09, 07:59 PM   #566
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0

Post Thanks / Like

Both of these were on the front page of Reddit the last couple of days. The 2nd one specially referred to it as a "song of fire and ice".

This was also on the front page.

Unread 2018-11-10, 10:01 AM   #567
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
What did you think of the TV Show from 1958 I posted? The Trump character in the show mentions November 14th specifically as the date when the meteor shower was going happen and end the world in the show. This could be nothing obviously but with all the crazy similarities, it'd be stupid not to at least explore the idea. So I looked at significant events that happened in the past on November 14th and I found 2 that could be relevant. The discovery of the Great Comet of 1680 and it is the date that Albert Einstein presented his Quantum Theory of Light in 1908. After my last post about possible aliens coming to Earth presenting themselves as beings of light and the prevalence of signs in the heavens being spoken about in the book of Revelations, these 2 things seem like they might come into play at some point. Or it could just be a coincidence. With the midterms on the 6th and Trump's military parade happening on the 11th of this November, tensions will surely be very at that point. Who the fuck knows what's going to happen but I have a feeling those 2 events back to back will spark something major by themselves and if this supposed Nov14th prediction coincides with it, we are in for some crazy shit.
Quote:
Yes. Some sort of major conflict is coming in our country among ourselves and/or we're going to nuke North Korea. I've said this since Trump agreed to that meeting. There was a plan to all of this and it was to push him into a conflict with China/North Korea, even if they didn't know that's what was going to happen. Even Ben Shapiro has keeps mentioning the division in our country looks really bad and is not a good sign but then he just kind of brushes if off onto the next topic like he doesn't want to ponder on it too much. Trump is only going to push things further and further which will push the left further and further until something explodes. I'm guessing the midterms and his stupid fucking military parade are going to cause some sort of spark that could ignite something major.

I've become convinced that this has been planned for decades. I'm not entirely sure how it's going to play out and how far it's going to go or if it will even be like the Bible says, but I do know barring interference from an outside source, our country is going to descend into violence. I'm not sure how bad it will get either. It might not be too bad but it'll be enough to make whatever is suppose to happen next, happen. I'm seeing a lot of signs of Trump getting assassinated. If that happens, all hell would break lose. I think the Bible end times stuff was conditioning so people would be think this was all suppose to happen. The elites are the ones pushing this happen. They think they'll be the ones to rule when its all over but I think they're just pawns. Trump could be THE Antichrist, or he could just be a precursor used to take the right wing out of the way so there are no more road block to a super lefty socialist agenda.
Quote:
So how in the fuck did I never know this existed? I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this is VERY significant to all of this. Especially considering the way they pray and all focus their energy on that giant black cube. I 've seen the cube, just not the clock and everything around it.

Quote:
These Economist covers apparently have some predictive messaging in them. This shit is nuts.

What looks like 2 Islamic terrorists, one in the back holding up an AK and one on the left looking through some binoculars, seem to be reminding us that they're still here, watching us, waiting to strike. Are they waiting for the "green light" that is under the Planco Panic game? I wonder if the conspiracy theory about the White Helmets is true and the real reason they got evacuated so quickly from Syria by Israel and other allied nations was so they could be relocated to where they need to be when the power gets cut off.
Mecca Clock Tower puts out a very green light.

Quote:
With the eclipse of Regulus in 2014 for 14 seconds right over New York. I think they might get hit with something major. Maybe a hurricane. This season is suppose to be bad and FEMA is saying they are completely unprepared. I'm sure that wasn't on purpose or anything. I think maybe a big earthquake might happen soon too in the next month. Seeing a lot of weird shit. A lot of polarity with the planets and asteroids. I think it's all connected to our polarity as the Trump Delusion continues. You seeing these reports and videos of these racist people just saying mean shit to people all over the place now for no reason? They're lashing out because they're scared their delusion bubble might burst so they're acting out. It's only going to escalate until both sides completely lose their fucking minds.
Quote:
That painting on the bottom right is called "La belle ferronnière".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_belle_ferronni%C3%A8re

Not sure really what that means. Maybe Trump will get syphilis from banging all these Playboy models.
Now I know what it means. The "syphilis" is the story that just came out about the legality of paying them off.

Quote:

So I was looking back at this TV episode again after learning more about the power of symbols and thought I'd try to find what those symbols are all over him. Notice how he's beating a shamanic drum? The symbols as far as I can tell are a broken arrow, a handsaw, an isosceles triangle, what looks like a target, a 5 pointed star and a crescent moon.

A broken arrow for Native Americans means peace. But for the US Military, it means something else.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...minology<br />

United States military nuclear incident terminology

The United States Armed Forces uses a number of terms to define the magnitude and extent of nuclear incidents.

Origin
United States Department of Defense directive 5230.16, Nuclear Accident and Incident Public Affairs (PA) Guidance,[1] Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Manual 3150.03B Joint Reporting Structure Event and Incident Reporting, and the United States Air Force Operation Reporting System, as set out in Air Force Instruction 10-206[2] detail a number of terms for reporting nuclear incidents internally and externally (including in press releases). They are used by the United States of America, and are neither NATO nor global standards.

Terminology

Pinnacle
Pinnacle is a Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff OPREP-3 (Operational Event/Incident Report) reporting flagword used in the United States National Command Authority structure. The term "Pinnacle" denotes an incident of interest to the Major Commands, Department of Defense and National Command Authority, in that it:

Generates a higher level of military action
Causes a national reaction
Affects international relationships
Causes immediate widespread coverage in news media
Is clearly against the national interest
Affects current national policy
All of the following reporting terms are classified Pinnacle, with the exception of Bent Spear, Faded Giant and Dull Sword. AFI 10-206 notes that the flagword Pinnacle may be added to Bent Spear or Faded Giant to expedite reporting to the National Military Command Center (NMCC).[3]

Bent Spear
Bent Spear refers to incidents involving nuclear weapons, warheads, components or vehicles transporting nuclear material that are of significant interest but are not categorized as Pinnacle - Nucflash or Pinnacle - Broken Arrow. Bent Spear incidents include violations or breaches of handling and security regulations.

An example of a Bent Spear incident occurred on the August 2007 flight of a B-52 bomber from Minot AFB to Barksdale AFB which mistakenly carried six cruise missiles with live nuclear warheads.[4]

Broken Arrow
Broken Arrow refers to an accidental event that involves nuclear weapons, warheads or components which does not create the risk of nuclear war. These include:

Accidental or unexplained nuclear detonation
Non-nuclear detonation or burning of a nuclear weapon
Radioactive contamination
Loss in transit of nuclear asset with or without its carrying vehicle
Jettisoning of a nuclear weapon or nuclear component
Public hazard, actual or implied
Broken Arrow incidents
Main article: List of military nuclear accidents
As of September 2013, the US Department of Defense has officially recognized 32 "Broken Arrow" incidents.[5] Examples of these events include:

1950 British Columbia B-36 crash
1956 B-47 disappearance
1958 Mars Bluff B-47 nuclear weapon loss incident
1958 Tybee Island mid-air collision
1961 Yuba City B-52 crash
1961 Goldsboro B-52 crash
1964 Savage Mountain B-52 crash
1964 Bunker Hill AFB runway accident
1965 Philippine Sea A-4 incident
1966 Palomares B-52 crash[6]
1968 Thule Air Base B-52 crash
1980 Damascus Titan missile explosion, Arkansas

Nucflash
Nucflash refers to detonation or possible detonation of a nuclear weapon which creates a risk of an outbreak of nuclear war. Events which may be classified Pinnacle - Nucflash include:

Accidental, unauthorized, or unexplained nuclear detonation or possible detonation.

Accidental or unauthorized launch of a nuclear-armed or nuclear-capable missile in the direction of, or having the capability to reach, another nuclear-capable country.
Unauthorized flight of, or deviation from an approved flight plan by, a nuclear-armed or nuclear-capable aircraft with the capability to penetrate the airspace of another nuclear-capable country.
Detection of unidentified objects by a missile warning system or interference (experienced by such a system or related communications) that appears threatening and could create a risk of nuclear war.
This term is a report that has the highest precedence in the OPREP-3 reporting structure. All other reporting terms such as Broken Arrow, Empty Quiver, etc., while very important, are secondary to this report.[3]

Emergency Disablement
Emergency Disablement refers to operations involving the emergency destruction of nuclear weapons.

Emergency Evacuation

Emergency Evacuation refers to operations involving the emergency evacuation of nuclear weapons.

Empty Quiver
Empty Quiver refers to the seizure, theft, or loss of a functioning nuclear weapon.

Faded Giant
Faded Giant refers to an event involving a military nuclear reactor or other radiological accident not involving nuclear weapons.

Dull Sword

Dull Sword is the term that describes reports of minor incidents involving nuclear weapons, components or systems, or which could impair their deployments. This could include actions involving vehicles capable of carrying nuclear weapons but with no nuclear weapons on board at the time of the accident. This also is used to report damage or deficiencies with equipment, tools, or diagnostic testers that are designed for use on nuclear weapons or the nuclear weapon release systems of nuclear-capable aircraft.
We currently have 32 "broken arrow incidents". 33 is the magic number.

Quote:
https://astrolibrary.org/donald-trump-astrology/

Strengths in Donald Trump’s Birth Chart

The first thing that stands out from Donald Trump’s birth chart is that he has the royal fixed star, Regulus, conjunct to his Ascendant. Regulus is one of the four Royal Stars of Persia, and the only one known as “The Royal Star,” the Star of Kings, and the “Heart of the Lion” (or Lion’s Heart. Cor Leonis in Italian).

With Regulus on the Ascendant, Donald Trump can’t help but to have a “majestic temperament.”

Donald Trump is extremely lucky to have been born with this honor. Having any of the Royal Fixed Stars on the Ascendant promises power, success, honor, charisma, wealth, and special talents as long as one mandatory condition is met (explained below).

Regulus, in particular, also promises military honors and victory over enemies. This influence is doubled because Donald Trump has Mars near the Ascendant. Mars near Regulus promises honor, fame, strong character, public prominence, and high military command.

Not enough good things can be said about having Regulus conjunct the Ascendant. It makes one courageous, frank, and noble. It allows Donald to see the big picture of things.

those who have this star prominent are esteemed, commanding, independent, outspoken, great-souled and honor-loving, often wealthy and born leaders of men.”

However, one big condition must be met for Donald Trump to receive all the benefits of Regulus. Donald must avoid revenge. That’s what Regulus requires.

Regulus promises great success if revenge can be avoided. If Donald Trump engages in revenge, Regulus promises a falling from grace.

"If, out of anger or hurt, the person takes revenge, then as promised with all Royal Stars, there is a falling from grace.”

Falling from the grace of Regulus can bring violence, trouble, sickness, and scandal. Regulus can take away all that has been gained. As long as revenge is avoided, the sky is the limit for Donald Trump.
Trump's favorite Bible verse: 'Eye for an eye' - POLITICO

Well, looks like either literally everything I have been saying is going to start unfolding by the end of the year, starting tomorrow, or I need a straightjacket.

If we do get attacked by some kind of nuke, keep this information in mind about the broken arrow and Regulus.
Unread 2018-11-10, 10:30 AM   #568
Justin 05 STi

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Below is the shortest available summary of a very long interview with someone who is supposedly an elite insider among the hidden ruling forces of this world. Choose to believe what you will but this explanation for what life on this planet truly is and whats its purpose is all about actually makes a lot of sense to me specifically in regards for why the evil people of this world do what they do. In order to truly know good, one must also know the deepest darkest evils. That's what the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge and Good and Evil is all about. The more evil in the world, the more good there will be in response to balance it out. Evil raises our collective consciousness and awareness. It's just like how the snake helped earlier primates develop better eyesight in order to spot and avoid them. Or the cuckoo bird being in a sort of evolutionary "arms race" with other birds to try and infiltrate and lay its eggs in their nest. This is the TRUE purpose of Trump's presidency. Raising global awareness of the dangers of this type of thinking and behavior and being the catalyst to a major change that will raise the consciousness of the entire planet.

Regardless of how much you believe what is said, lots of words of wisdom expressed here in regards to your world being a mirror, taking personal responsibility and creating your own reality. Things we can all learn a bit from, myself included. Keep in mind also this is from 2008.

If you have the time and the attention span, here is the FULL 60 page interview.

And for something inbetween the summary posted here and the above full interview, go here for a 16 page summary. I recommend this option if you have the time. Lots of meat to dive into but its not overwhelming.

https://www.wanttoknow.info/secret_s...creation_story

I read the 16 pager. Lots of thought provoking ideas that ring true. "The world is your mirror" is definitely a huge one.

The "densities" they keep referring to remind me of the vibrational dimensions of string theory. And the positive / negative polarity mentioned takes me straight to the electric universe theory.

https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/

Last edited by Justin 05 STi; 2018-11-10 at 10:34 AM..
Justin 05 STi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-11-10, 01:24 PM   #569
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I read the 16 pager. Lots of thought provoking ideas that ring true. "The world is your mirror" is definitely a huge one.

The "densities" they keep referring to remind me of the vibrational dimensions of string theory. And the positive / negative polarity mentioned takes me straight to the electric universe theory.

https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/
I actually read this around 2012 I think. I wonder if its a coincidence that I came across it again after looking for it forever and not knowing what to search for. With the simulation theory, I think this is the only thing that makes sense . You could adjust a few ideas here and there but I believe the basic idea of it is true. If you compare all of these theories together, you start to see where they intersect and that is most likely where the truth is. Someone actually did that idea with Twitter. During events where news was unfolding it gathered all the tweets mentioning the specific incident and pieced together the similar ones and it came up with the actual story, if I'm explaining that correctly. Pretty crazy shit.

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4k8pdJ2so4

This is unrelated but another really good Graham Hancock video that relates to today.
Unread 2018-11-10, 11:49 PM   #570
Justin 05 STi

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I actually read this around 2012 I think. I wonder if its a coincidence that I came across it again after looking for it forever and not knowing what to search for. With the simulation theory, I think this is the only thing that makes sense . You could adjust a few ideas here and there but I believe the basic idea of it is true. If you compare all of these theories together, you start to see where they intersect and that is most likely where the truth is. Someone actually did that idea with Twitter. During events where news was unfolding it gathered all the tweets mentioning the specific incident and pieced together the similar ones and it came up with the actual story, if I'm explaining that correctly. Pretty crazy shit.

I like to think there's no such thing as coincidences.

Are you familiar with the random number generators linked together in the Global Consciousness Project?

http://noosphere.princeton.edu/index.html
Unread 2018-11-11, 05:06 AM   #571
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I like to think there's no such thing as coincidences.

Are you familiar with the random number generators linked together in the Global Consciousness Project?

http://noosphere.princeton.edu/index.html
Yes I have and that's proof right there that not only are we living in a simulation but that our consciousnesses effects it. I was literally just looking at the numbers and times on the posts in here and some of them are VERY interesting. Did that too with the 40,000 song library I have when I noticed this intro clip from a band called HedPE

Quote:
Planet X is incoming
I Believe it is closer than people think and we're gonna have panic, a global panic
That planet as it between us is going to shred this forcefield
We're gonna wake up, we're gonna see for the first time
Is there anybody out there?
Is anybody listening?
The song number was 16177 6:47pm. 11/9/2018. so 8 77 17 11/9/11

The songs that come up now are so ridiculously spot on to things going on right now and personal shit. These were literally the first 2 songs that came up earlier, out of 40,000 songs. How many times have I posted that damn Aqua man poster that says a "Tide is coming"? This isn't just a couple songs here or there, it's literally almost every single one will be about heaven or hell or the apocalypse. I didn't even know I had that many songs about that shit.

I was being sarcastic about the coincidence thing. If you look through this thread, I say that a lot because that's all I hear from people yet these happen so often to me lately that its completely obvious to anyone with a brain that this many "coincidences" are basically statistically impossible. The 4 different ones I pointed out recently where I have them documented and me pointing each one out as they happen all within like a week, and no one can even say "Yea thats pretty weird". No one will even address all the DIRECT correlations to Trump and his presidency that I pointed out in the other thread with the tv shows books and movies. How is it that we've gotten to the point where the "sane" people are the ones who won't even address factual information? If the shit that has been happening to me was happening to any of you and everyone around you were so far gone with their loyalty to a pathological liar that they brushed off blatant child abuse, you'd come off crazy too. Especially when you're own family tells you that they don't care what you think or have to say and they never will. I discovered the god Vulcan and then we discovered the planet a week later. WHAT. THE. FUCK. Imagine you're me and you're experiencing this shit multiple times daily and you're alone and your own family won't even hear you out. I feel like I have failed on every level with whatever it is I was suppose to do with this information. It became about me instead of about what I was trying to tell and show people. I just found out my mom is in California and I had no idea because I hadn't talked to them in months due to what my father said to me and if something happens in Cali today... I'm just hoping for the straight jacket option.
Unread 2018-11-11, 05:26 AM   #572
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0

Post Thanks / Like

This is just ridiculous

Last edited by Oblique; 2018-11-11 at 05:28 AM..
Unread 2018-11-14, 03:12 AM   #573
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if its a coincidence that the first blinking green dot I check out on that map ends up being the World HQ of the Chabad in NY. Haven't talked about them in a while. Interesting address and zip code too.
Unread 2018-11-14, 08:39 AM   #574
so.DOPE

Location: From a 70 mph roll, 2 red tail lights radically morph to one...
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 54
Thanks (Received): 73
Likes (Given): 175
Likes (Received): 603
Dislikes (Given): 43
Dislikes (Received): 45

Couldn't you work for a call center or collections agency? They hire crazy. And with how much time you waste every single day of your life...all that effort could be put to use.

Something for you to think about.

Spencer Davis Group - Blues in F
so.DOPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-11-14, 11:15 AM   #575
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by so.DOPE View Post
Couldn't you work for a call center or collections agency? They hire crazy. And with how much time you waste every single day of your life...all that effort could be put to use.

Something for you to think about.
I find it interesting that the only 2 people who really give me shit, and I mean the ones who are actually mean spirited about it, you and JW, you're both hardcore Trumpers. Now why do I bother you so much? If I'm just crazy, why are you bothering with me? I would just ignore me like everyone else is doing but you can't help but talk shit to me. Do you even know why? Cause I do. Subconsciously you know there is some truth to the things I am saying, at least about Trump. And you have to mentally fight back against that because it bugs you too much. So you come at me with your little pathetic jabs every so often to relieve that feeling. And everytime you do, it just makes me want to post more stuff