|2015-07-16, 10:36 AM||#1|
Auto Body Tech / Collision Repair Technician
Randy Curnow Buick/GMC Collision Center is growing and looking for experienced Collision Repair Technicians and/or guys who do repairs and have always wanted to become a Technician to join our dynamic team. Our dealership keeps their employees busy and provides an excellent environment to grow your career in the automotive industry.
Apply to be a part of the Randy Curnow family today!
The full-time Collision Repair Technician repairs damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership specifications using hand tools and power tools.
- Examine damaged vehicles and estimate repair costs.
- Remove upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window-and-seat-operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle body and fenders.
- Fill depressions with body filler.
- Remove damaged fenders, panels.
- Bolt or weld replacement parts in position, using wrenches or welding equipment.
- Straighten bent automobile frames.
- File, grind and sand repaired surfaces.
- Refinish repaired surface.
- Aim headlights, align wheels, and bleed hydraulic brake system.
- Paint surfaces after performing body repairs.
- Repair or replace defective mechanical parts.
Two years of medium/heavy collision experience.
- ICAR certification a huge plus.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles.
- Ability to interpret vendor catalogs.
- Must complete a pre-employment screening which includes a background check and drug screening.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record required.
Competitive compensation, paid vacation, 401k, and great benefits!!
Last edited by BoDarville; 2015-07-20 at 03:14 PM..