Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Bureau of Alcohol and Tobacco

Unread 2013-11-02, 11:29 AM   #1
Tragic Herro

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 15
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 21
Likes (Received): 89
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 1
Default Vapers assemble! Lets see your setup.

itaste VTR, Volcano Infernos, some MBV Juice. iClear 30s and Protank 2 tanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizzing in Space
My math says it would be a force of 0.125 Newtons. Assuming ejaculate volume of 10ml, assuming ejaculate has the density of water, assuming ejaculate velocity of 28mph. And that I didn't do some gradeschool-level math fuckup, which is possible. It would take a 100kg man approximately 9,204 years to get to the moon, assuming you ejaculated once and ignoring the whole "orbits" thing, and assuming the moon at its nearest approach.
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes kellyrx8 liked this post
Tragic Herro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2013-11-04, 06:45 PM   #2
KCMAXX

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 83
Thanks (Received): 10
Likes (Given): 191
Likes (Received): 82
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 2

Love the looks of the VTR, its the weight that kills it for me. I picked up an MVP a week or so ago and really like it. I couldn't decide between a vamo, evic, or the new lambo.

NEED GARAGE DOORS, OPENERS, OR SERVICE?
PM FOR DETAILS.
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes kellyrx8 liked this post
KCMAXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2013-11-05, 09:24 AM   #3
kellyrx8
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 30
Thanks (Received): 99
Likes (Given): 698
Likes (Received): 448
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 3

I really want a REOSmod...I need to pick a few more mods up, vamo has been nothing but stellar.
Vamo v3 with a Vaporskinz Black Mamba wrap.
couple ego style batteries, 1 little 900mah VV ego bat.
Enough juice to last me a year
couple rebuildables igo-L and a Nimbus2 with some organic cotton, pro tank, pro tank 2, x9 FT protanks( 1 pyrex 1 plastic ) ,iclear 30, evod's, ce4's, mini vivi's, TS3's,a few boxes of 510 cartos ( 2.2ohm) FT K2...I love this thing!
I-ATTY

Today I have the vamo at work with a x9 protank, a 1.8ohm coil and some Carmel Apple juice from MBV....shit is so tasty.

Last edited by kellyrx8; 2013-11-05 at 09:29 AM..
kellyrx8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2013-11-06, 12:35 AM   #4
Tragic Herro

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyrx8 View Post
I really want a REOSmod...I need to pick a few more mods up, vamo has been nothing but stellar.
Vamo v3 with a Vaporskinz Black Mamba wrap.
couple ego style batteries, 1 little 900mah VV ego bat.
Enough juice to last me a year
couple rebuildables igo-L and a Nimbus2 with some organic cotton, pro tank, pro tank 2, x9 FT protanks( 1 pyrex 1 plastic ) ,iclear 30, evod's, ce4's, mini vivi's, TS3's,a few boxes of 510 cartos ( 2.2ohm) FT K2...I love this thing!
I-ATTY

Today I have the vamo at work with a x9 protank, a 1.8ohm coil and some Carmel Apple juice from MBV....shit is so tasty.
Godamn thats a nice collection. And honestly, the weight was kind of tough at first but the heft really grows on you. Being on a ship all day, kocking it around, and bumping into things was tearing up my smaller batteries. This thing hasn't even freaking scratched yet. hah

Quote:
My math says it would be a force of 0.125 Newtons. Assuming ejaculate volume of 10ml, assuming ejaculate has the density of water, assuming ejaculate velocity of 28mph. And that I didn't do some gradeschool-level math fuckup, which is possible. It would take a 100kg man approximately 9,204 years to get to the moon, assuming you ejaculated once and ignoring the whole "orbits" thing, and assuming the moon at its nearest approach.
Unread 2013-11-07, 03:44 PM   #5
kellyrx8
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tragic Herro View Post
Godamn thats a nice collection. And honestly, the weight was kind of tough at first but the heft really grows on you. Being on a ship all day, kocking it around, and bumping into things was tearing up my smaller batteries. This thing hasn't even freaking scratched yet. hah
yeah the VTR is built like a damn tank! nice pick on the mod there!!
Unread 2013-11-07, 11:47 PM   #6
Tragic Herro

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
yeah the VTR is built like a damn tank! nice pick on the mod there!!
Finally got my chance to rebuild my protank heads with 32g kanthal micro coils and cotton. Holy fucking shit does it make a difference. It went from this shitty flooding tank to a godsend.

Quote:
Unread 2013-11-23, 04:17 PM   #7
aira

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 6
Thanks (Received): 6
Likes (Given): 12
Likes (Received): 27
Dislikes (Given): 9
Dislikes (Received): 2

Started with an evod I got from Quik. Now I have an Atmizoo Roller with cyclone clone.

aira is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2013-11-23, 08:55 PM   #8
Tragic Herro

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by aira View Post
Started with an evod I got from Quik. Now I have an Atmizoo Roller with cyclone clone.

GODDAMN I WANT THAT. Been looking at the dingo too. I know for a fact I'm grabbing a magneto on Monday thanks to MBV, but one of these guys may just come along with it.

Quote:
Unread 2013-12-03, 07:50 PM   #9
jjjjaredbrown

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 4
Likes (Received): 1
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0

Sorry for the shitty pic. King clone mod with nimbus clone rda (im cheap), ego spinner with smoktech Pyrex dct, and a weird chunky ego style batt I aqquired some time ago.
jjjjaredbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2013-12-07, 09:45 PM   #10
cbryant1990

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 42
Thanks (Received): 68
Likes (Given): 227
Likes (Received): 480
Dislikes (Given): 16
Dislikes (Received): 19

Finally picked up a Pro Tank II tonight. I'm loving it. I'm going to get a 1300mah Vision Spinner battery that is the same thickness and the tank so it will be more sleek.

I love the Vision batteries. I get 2 days on a charge on the 1100mah battery I currently have. The shop we have in town where I live has a few battery mods, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to venture into that world yet.
cbryant1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2013-12-09, 01:45 PM   #11
Pringle

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 327
Thanks (Received): 64
Likes (Given): 1667
Likes (Received): 261
Dislikes (Given): 727
Dislikes (Received): 95

I use an eGo C-Twist with EVOD tank. Love it.

Also, MBV has a Pink Lemonade flavor, with 3-4 flavor shots is amazing. Tastes like lemon PEZ. And The Vapor Chef has Honey Pearry and Unicorn Poop that are fucking best.
Originally Posted by Gunnar View Post
If I had a son who wanted to plaid wrap a Cobalt I'd try to get lung cancer too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantooth View Post
Don't hate because mommy and daddy bought me a faster car than yours. Put up or shut up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveobb4 View Post
Pringle, you know nothing of how i drive and treat my vehicles. This site is nothing more than a bunch of ricer d-bags.
Pringle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2013-12-09, 11:38 PM   #12
babymobilss
Information Police

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 39
Thanks (Received): 145
Likes (Given): 236
Likes (Received): 818
Dislikes (Given): 34
Dislikes (Received): 23

I'm lost and intrigued at same time as a smoker. Is this a fancy/expensive ecig and hookah in 1?
Unread 2013-12-10, 09:47 AM   #13
cbryant1990

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 42
Thanks (Received): 68
Likes (Given): 227
Likes (Received): 480
Dislikes (Given): 16
Dislikes (Received): 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymobilss View Post
I'm lost and intrigued at same time as a smoker. Is this a fancy/expensive ecig and hookah in 1?
Yes and no.

My information is not going to be as accurate as others.

It is a vaporizer. It works on a similar concept to an ecig. But much higher quality. It uses a coil, a heating element, to vaporize the liquid in the tank.

It is not a hookah, since a hookah uses a coal to burn tobacco/syrup type mixture.

I'm sure someone else can chime in and clarify more.
cbryant1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2013-12-16, 03:12 PM   #14
kellyrx8
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pringle View Post
I use an eGo C-Twist with EVOD tank. Love it.

Also, MBV has a Pink Lemonade flavor, with 3-4 flavor shots is amazing. Tastes like lemon PEZ. And The Vapor Chef has Honey Pearry and Unicorn Poop that are fucking best.
careful with acidic flavors like citrus etc....it will crack plastic...those are best for use in pyrex tanks
Unread 2013-12-16, 03:17 PM   #15
Keboh

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 202
Thanks (Received): 245
Likes (Given): 2438
Likes (Received): 1631
Dislikes (Given): 24
Dislikes (Received): 46

My setup:
Innoken I-tazte VV
Kanger Protank II Mini

Liquid:
Mt Baker Vapor
Vapor Chef Vapor

I tried the protank II (std size) and it doesn't draw NEARLY as nice as my mini. I have heard this from a bunch of other people, as well. The Mini is definitely the way to go.
Keboh is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2013-12-16, 03:19 PM   #16
Keboh

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 202
Thanks (Received): 245
Likes (Given): 2438
Likes (Received): 1631
Dislikes (Given): 24
Dislikes (Received): 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbryant1990 View Post
Yes and no.

My information is not going to be as accurate as others.

It is a vaporizer. It works on a similar concept to an ecig. But much higher quality. It uses a coil, a heating element, to vaporize the liquid in the tank.

It is not a hookah, since a hookah uses a coal to burn tobacco/syrup type mixture.

I'm sure someone else can chime in and clarify more.
Agree'd. The taste and flavor is similar to a hookah. It's more like a hookah than it is like a cigarette. How it works/what you're inhaling/etc. is very different from a hookah, though.
Keboh is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2013-12-16, 03:20 PM   #17
79cutlas

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 33
Thanks (Received): 17
Likes (Given): 262
Likes (Received): 124
Dislikes (Received): 5

Whats on my desk right now

VTR with Iclear 30 and NicQuid Sinthol
Itaste VV with EVOD BCC and Halo Café Mocha
Smok SID with CE5 and Halo Voodoo

Bottle of "George's Blend" from Sinister Liquids that a friend "designed" to his tastes.
2009 Infiniti G37x
1991 Isuzu P'up
A ton of R/C cars
79cutlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2013-12-16, 03:47 PM   #18
kellyrx8
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

got my bonus....well 1/3rd of it today at work for xmas and went APE SHIT at MMV and Fasttech lol

got a couple mech clones coming in (nemesis, chi u), 2 kracken clones, bunch of evod coils, a kick, and the MMV sample pack with their new flavors
Unread 2013-12-16, 03:49 PM   #19
kellyrx8
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keboh View Post
My setup:
Innoken I-tazte VV
Kanger Protank II Mini

Liquid:
Mt Baker Vapor
Vapor Chef Vapor

I tried the protank II (std size) and it doesn't draw NEARLY as nice as my mini. I have heard this from a bunch of other people, as well. The Mini is definitely the way to go.
i got that on some of the coils I was using then found that certain ones worked MUCH better than the others, I like a little resistance in the draw.....I cannot do real easy draws.....
Unread 2013-12-16, 03:52 PM   #20
79cutlas

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
got my bonus....well 1/3rd of it today at work for xmas and went APE SHIT at MMV and Fasttech lol

got a couple mech clones coming in (nemesis, chi u), 2 kracken clones, bunch of evod coils, a kick, and the MMV sample pack with their new flavors
Have you had luck with Fastech? I've ordered several things from them only to not get them for 2-3 months, then get an email saying it was returned to sender by customs. So I stopped going there altogether
2009 Infiniti G37x
1991 Isuzu P'up
A ton of R/C cars
Unread 2013-12-16, 03:53 PM   #21
kellyrx8
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymobilss View Post
depends on what you get and your habits.....I started witha ego kit and very very quickly moved to a mod and other tanks and rda's

you can get started with either Brandon or Eric for ~50 bucks for a evod kit....they are FANTASTIC starter kits.....and will easily last you a month with all the coils it comes with.
Unread 2013-12-16, 03:57 PM   #22
kellyrx8
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79cutlas View Post
Have you had luck with Fastech? I've ordered several things from them only to not get them for 2-3 months, then get an email saying it was returned to sender by customs. So I stopped going there altogether
depends on how and what you order......I was lucky and was able to get my stuff quick before Hong Kong Post started scanning all packages for batteries......if you do order order all your vape stuff on one order and batteries on another ( this includes ego and other ego style batts). Then comes the instock or not items....sometimes they look in stock when really the little tiny text says it will ship 4 days from order etc....

batteries will 100% take longer than other stuff...

I didnt get any this round but ill let ya know how fast it gets here... my longest was 3 weeks with batteries.....
Unread 2013-12-16, 04:00 PM   #23
kellyrx8
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

ok last post.....

for juice.....never.....I REPEAT NEVER....order from vaporgod.com......holy shit their juice is the worst I have ever tried.....even worse than Dekang juices....
Unread 2013-12-16, 04:27 PM   #24
79cutlas

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
depends on what you get and your habits.....I started witha ego kit and very very quickly moved to a mod and other tanks and rda's

you can get started with either Brandon or Eric for ~50 bucks for a evod kit....they are FANTASTIC starter kits.....and will easily last you a month with all the coils it comes with.
Yup, and I actually try to talk people out of starting with a mod unless they've used one, they can be tricky, or at least more complicated than pushing a button on a battery and inhale. That way in the slim chance you don't like it you're only out $50 instead of being out $100+. I will say most people that have actually given it a try wont go back to regular cigarettes, but there has to be a trigger. Either health, money, or just tired of smelling like an ashtray. There's always a "ah-ha!" moment. Even if you still smoke for awhile afterwards you're eventually going to find out just how bad they taste. (I smoked for the 1st year after starting, doing both was crazy, but I did)
2009 Infiniti G37x
1991 Isuzu P'up
A ton of R/C cars
Unread 2013-12-16, 04:56 PM   #25
kellyrx8
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79cutlas View Post
Yup, and I actually try to talk people out of starting with a mod unless they've used one, they can be tricky, or at least more complicated than pushing a button on a battery and inhale. That way in the slim chance you don't like it you're only out $50 instead of being out $100+. I will say most people that have actually given it a try wont go back to regular cigarettes, but there has to be a trigger. Either health, money, or just tired of smelling like an ashtray. There's always a "ah-ha!" moment. Even if you still smoke for awhile afterwards you're eventually going to find out just how bad they taste. (I smoked for the 1st year after starting, doing both was crazy, but I did)
oh im totally with ya there, start small and then move up from there....

I researched for like a week straight before I ordered the vamo and was still confused on what wattage and voltage to use with what tank and what coils , juices etc...

oh tip for starters....and this is a generic tip I kinda went by on VV/VW mods....

take your coil ohm.....so ex 1.8 ohm and add 2 to it and that should be a good starting point for voltage.....so a 1.8 ohm coil, I would start at 3.8v and move up from there....

however after finding that wattage has more to do with flavor I rarely mess with voltage anymore.....I just start at like 8.0 watts and move up till it tastes bad then back it down a notch.