Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Best of KCSR

Closed Thread
Unread 2011-06-14, 10:03 PM   #101
Beowulf

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 589
Thanks (Received): 69
Likes (Given): 5265
Likes (Received): 429
Dislikes (Given): 385
Dislikes (Received): 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by uprrman23 View Post
I would live next to Diamond star and Beowulf. Because no matter what I did, they would like it. Period
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes Flynn liked this post
Unread 2011-06-14, 10:04 PM   #102
Dr.Dilsnick

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 3
Thanks (Received): 50
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 318
Dislikes (Given): 9
Dislikes (Received): 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
Yeah, you obviously don't know who I am since your first (and most persistent insult) is my red hair (the only fact you have is wrong but it doesnt stop you from clinging to it like an old pair of my gym shorts). That is called recall, you even had a hard on for a picture I had posted on facebook. You really are like a spurned girl.

Hell, I make a one line joke in a bullshit AAG thread and Dr. "I dont care enough to know you are" throws out his default shitty insult and proceeds to get butt hurt as usual. Giving people a tow may count as being a man to jwbfish but in my mind the fact that you continuously act like a 14 year old girl kind of outweighs it.

And the fact that you would threaten violence anywhere obviously shows that innocuous comments have really harmed your fragile ego. Actual gnats at picnick must cause you to have an aneurysm.
yeah. thats exactly what i just said.

and if you seriously think i am upset about what a nobody like yourself thinks you have an even lighter grip on reality than i thought. you seriously are a nobody to me. think about it. i thought you had red hair, yet you need to rehash things about me in every one of the threads i post in? you are a flea on a dogs ass. seriously. little more than some twerp from the internet. and there are hundreds of you guys. so please dont flatter yourself by thinking that i would get upset that a little cocklicker like yourself would upset me past the point of a mild chuckle. sorry.
600 firm almost new vary well token care need to have my sprayer rebuilt 816 for one nine zero 1 58 plz do not waist my time if u do remoldling or plan to these helps alot metle flashing is growing just not ware im currently doing it its all rentle properties chump Chang yet close to home
Unread 2011-06-14, 10:05 PM   #103
tommygun
"I've had better"

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 17
Thanks (Received): 209
Likes (Given): 164
Likes (Received): 1354
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 29

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly.

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seyr1ov8vZA

Unread 2011-06-14, 10:06 PM   #104
Timothy Leary
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 94
Thanks (Received): 240
Likes (Given): 177
Likes (Received): 1366
Dislikes (Given): 10
Dislikes (Received): 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post

2017 Toyota 860 86
Unread 2011-06-14, 10:06 PM   #105
Ryan Stewart
Mr. Plow

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dilsnick View Post
yeah. thats exactly what i just said.

and if you seriously think i am upset about what a nobody like yourself thinks you have an even lighter grip on reality than i thought. you seriously are a nobody to me. think about it. i thought you had red hair, yet you need to rehash things about me in every one of the threads i post in? you are a flea on a dogs ass. seriously. little more than some twerp from the internet. and there are hundreds of you guys. so please dont flatter yourself by thinking that i would get upset that a little cocklicker like yourself would upset me past the point of a mild chuckle. sorry.
Suuuuurrrrreeeeee...... Which is why you threaten violence like someone who didnt get enough hugs as a child. I dont need to be crazy to think that you remember me and put forth a weak ass effort to stalk me in the last thread by trying to post pics up of me. And then you go all napoleon on me, acting like I am in every one of your threads. Show other threads that I have ventured into?

Whats next, you finally going to say its all for a goof after the fact?
Unread 2011-06-14, 10:09 PM   #106
Dr.Dilsnick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
Suuuuurrrrreeeeee...... Which is why you threaten violence like someone who didnt get enough hugs as a child. I dont need to be crazy to think that you remember me and put forth a weak ass effort to stalk me in the last thread by trying to post pics up of me. And then you go all napoleon on me, acting like I am in every one of your threads. Show other threads that I have ventured into?

Whats next, you finally going to say its all for a goof after the fact?

rofl, whatever you say chump. i guess im the one who follows you into threads to make crowbar jokes. yeah, i do that all the time. get a life dude.
600 firm almost new vary well token care need to have my sprayer rebuilt 816 for one nine zero 1 58 plz do not waist my time if u do remoldling or plan to these helps alot metle flashing is growing just not ware im currently doing it its all rentle properties chump Chang yet close to home
Unread 2011-06-14, 10:12 PM   #107
Dr.Dilsnick

Post Thanks / Like

lol. look at the first two posts in this thread if you are still confused.
Unread 2011-06-14, 10:18 PM   #108
Dr.Dilsnick

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.kcsr.org/showthread.php?t...hlight=crowbar

and here is one where people are saying how much they want to fuck a sixteen year old. i dont address you at all. and you come back with the crowbar shit. basically your dick gets hard when you see me post and i do not like it. you are a fag. that shit is not cool

http://www.kcsr.org/showthread.php?t...hlight=crowbar

Last edited by Dr.Dilsnick; 2011-06-14 at 10:22 PM..
Unread 2011-06-14, 10:19 PM   #109
tommygun
"I've had better"

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 17
Thanks (Received): 209
Likes (Given): 164
Likes (Received): 1354
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 29

What's Black,always locked up, controlled by a white man & says its smart but its really dumb......

“My Blackberry”

Unread 2011-06-14, 10:23 PM   #110
Dr.Dilsnick

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.kcsr.org/showthread.php?t...light=dilsnick

obsessed. one fuckin reply too. congrats on your post dumbass.
Unread 2011-06-14, 10:28 PM   #111
kellyrx8
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 30
Thanks (Received): 101
Likes (Given): 704
Likes (Received): 455
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by R34dreams View Post
HA HA, JDLM this dude talks more shit than anyone on this site. so its good to see him get fucked. thats what your bootlip ass get's for pray'n on a town that has already seen so much sorrow.
wait you think JDLM is 41-year-old Charles C. Rice?????
Unread 2011-06-14, 10:28 PM   #112
Fastline42

Post Thanks / Like

So JDLM is still a faggot and steals and snitches. Ryan is also a faggot who trolls KCSR because he has nothing better to do. That about sum it up? Almost sounds like an online version of belton ITT...
Unread 2011-06-14, 10:30 PM   #113
JDLM
Schutzstaffel

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastline42 View Post
So JDLM is still a faggot and steals and snitches. Ryan is also a faggot who trolls KCSR because he has nothing better to do. That about sum it up? Almost sounds like an online version of belton ITT...
I believe you are a little late to this thread and maybe you should go back to being emo all over your FB page.

AW|E90|ZSP|ZPP|2XA|NAV|HID| ///M | BMS |JB4 | VRSF

Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 2 Dislikes
Dislikes Miketeggy396, animal disliked this post
Unread 2011-06-14, 10:32 PM   #114
Fastline42

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLM View Post
I believe you are a little late to this thread and maybe you should go back to being emo all over your FB page.
I would if my wife slept with half of Belton like yours did Id rather be emo on facebook than be a thief you fucking loser.
Unread 2011-06-14, 10:33 PM   #115
Beowulf

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 589
Thanks (Received): 69
Likes (Given): 5265
Likes (Received): 429
Dislikes (Given): 385
Dislikes (Received): 68

Belton

Quote:
Originally Posted by uprrman23 View Post
I would live next to Diamond star and Beowulf. Because no matter what I did, they would like it. Period
Unread 2011-06-14, 10:33 PM   #116
Dr.Dilsnick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I would if my wife slept with half of Belton like yours did Id rather be emo on facebook than be a thief you fucking loser.

if you want. i will pm you a picture of his wife. that will make you feel better and you will understand why he is such a hater.
Unread 2011-06-14, 10:33 PM   #117
JDLM
Schutzstaffel

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

According to the emo shit you posted a few weeks ago (and you went on hiatus on here) that is exactly what your wife was doing. Sorry, but I already posted the facts about the stolen laptops up top. Why not do yourself a favor and go hit the gym and get something to clear up your acne and take care of your kids you fat fuck.

Unread 2011-06-14, 10:34 PM   #118
Ryan D
Custom User Title

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 30
Thanks (Received): 175
Likes (Given): 91
Likes (Received): 1288
Dislikes (Given): 28
Dislikes (Received): 212

This thread is a faggot.
Unread 2011-06-14, 10:35 PM   #119
Dr.Dilsnick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
According to the emo shit you posted a few weeks ago (and you went on hiatus on here) that is exactly what your wife was doing. Sorry, but I already posted the facts about the stolen laptops up top. Why not do yourself a favor and go hit the gym and get something to clear up your acne and take care of your kids you fat fuck.

easy with the fat jokes bub. you might not have to look to far in your life to find a person who struggles with her weight.
Unread 2011-06-14, 10:36 PM   #120
JDLM
Schutzstaffel

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
easy with the fat jokes bub. you might not have to look to far in your life to find a person who struggles with her weight.
My wife has actually been losing a lot of weight lately by going to the gym, I am sure everyone could use more time in the gym

Unread 2011-06-14, 10:36 PM   #121
Dr.Dilsnick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Larusso View Post
This thread is a faggot.

crane kick it. we will fire it back up the next time i post in AAG and that little bathtub duck ryan stewart follows me into a thread, makes a crowbar comment, then acts like I'M the one who has issues
Unread 2011-06-14, 10:38 PM   #122
Dr.Dilsnick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
My wife has actually been losing a lot of weight lately by going to the gym, I am sure everyone could use more time in the gym
and she is actually a pretty cool chick. you just act like a huge fucking faggot on here and are quick to bring others peoples personal shit in, so i figured you wouldnt mind. im sure your little lucky charm with the integra will come in her any minute and get this sucker locked though
Unread 2011-06-14, 10:39 PM   #123
JDLM
Schutzstaffel

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
crane kick it. we will fire it back up the next time i post in AAG and that little bathtub duck ryan stewart follows me into a thread, makes a crowbar comment, then acts like I'M the one who has issues

Quote:
and she is actually a pretty cool chick. you just act like a huge fucking faggot on here and are quick to bring others peoples personal shit in, so i figured you wouldnt mind. im sure your little lucky charm with the integra will come in her any minute and get this sucker locked though

Talking about JT?

What can I say, I have great friends

Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 2 Dislikes
Unread 2011-06-14, 10:42 PM   #124
Dr.Dilsnick

Post Thanks / Like

and its kinda messed up to talk shit about the guy if his lady was messing around on him....i distinctly remember a story of a guy i know who went to a girls house.....cul-de-sac in johnson co. walk in the door. pics of the family. bedroom is down the hall to the right.....catch my drift homie. i dont know how you dealt with the infidelity between you and kim, but its not really right for you to be busting his balls seeing as you have experience with that pain.
Unread 2011-06-14, 10:46 PM   #125
JDLM
Schutzstaffel

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
and its kinda messed up to talk shit about the guy if his lady was messing around on him....i distinctly remember a story of a guy i know who went to a girls house.....cul-de-sac in johnson co. walk in the door. pics of the family. bedroom is down the hall to the right.....catch my drift homie. i dont know how you dealt with the infidelity between you and kim, but its not really right for you to be busting his balls seeing as you have experience with that pain.
Maybe you should be preaching to him : post 112 was his initial bullshit. not mine. I don't need to explain to anyone (esp. you, no offense what happened I am sure you can understand)

Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 2 Dislikes
Closed Thread