Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Best of KCSR

Unread 2011-07-18, 03:14 PM   #101
Fatguy
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 13
Thanks (Received): 163
Likes (Given): 75
Likes (Received): 508
Dislikes (Given): 88
Dislikes (Received): 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
Fatguy - Obli knew the dude, went to a location where dude hangs out and they were not there to get KCSI's stuff, they were there to located the person, like he stated. Its not his job to go get the laptops, thats in the hands of KCSI and his family. Obli did his job in finding shady fucks, id bet he didnt even mention why he was around, probably a casual encounter and he tried to make it so KCSI knew where they were at that moment so he could show up and disrespect his familys.
If that's the case, why didn't they just call Kyle and leave a message with the address or even better, text him the address where they were at?

I mean, if they weren't there to mediate like the first few pages makes it out to be, then why didn't they just give Kyle the info or fuck, call the cops as they left?

If you're trying to get shit done without the cops getting involved, it means you've likely talked to the other person about giving the shit back. If you haven't, you should have made that more clear, and Kyle should have been notified. Instead of trying to turn this on Kyle for not answer his fucking phone.
Fatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:15 PM   #102
ItalionStallion888
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 184
Thanks (Received): 261
Likes (Given): 2195
Likes (Received): 1605
Dislikes (Given): 68
Dislikes (Received): 73

this thread need to just crash and burn
ItalionStallion888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:15 PM   #103
tommygun
"I've had better"

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 17
Thanks (Received): 209
Likes (Given): 164
Likes (Received): 1354
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 29

cause Kyle would get shot if he showed up at the address alone

tommygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:15 PM   #104
Fatguy
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Oblique never said he would get it handled aka get the shit back

he said he would find the fool and let kcsi handle it from there

spinners gunna spin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblique View Post
I somewhat know the guy on the left in the girls facebook page. Can't make out the guy in the first profile though.

Or is it just those 2 in both profiles?
Quote:
I may be able to get your shit back without police involvement. I'll work on it and let you know.
Quote:
Well I had them sitting there willing and able to wait for Chris to get ahold of Kyle but he never answered and they left. I got their license plate though.
Really Tommy?

I'm not spinning shit.

Herpa Derp, eat a dick, get off my god damned case.
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:17 PM   #105
doomi

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 61
Thanks (Received): 37
Likes (Given): 464
Likes (Received): 182
Dislikes (Given): 14
Dislikes (Received): 3

You guys got it all wrong.

Oblique and Immaculate obviously stole everything in the first place knowing there would be a reward offered for returning the items.
doomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:18 PM   #106
Fatguy
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
cause Kyle would get shot if he showed up at the address alone
Wow. /facepalm

That one went so far over your head I actually laughed a little.
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:19 PM   #107
tommygun
"I've had better"

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 17
Thanks (Received): 209
Likes (Received): 1354
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 29

Fatguy trolling

GO

tommygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:21 PM   #108
TRsixxx
Makes Tupac look like Barney, Bro

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomi View Post
You guys got it all wrong.

Oblique and Immaculate obviously stole everything in the first place knowing there would be a reward offered for returning the items.

RIGHT.
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:21 PM   #109
Fatguy
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Fatguy trolling

GO
Tommygun Deflecting because he's an idiot and literally got owned VERBATIM in one of Oblique's quotes....

In

Fuck, it already happened.

Also, it stated that they left the place. Knowing now that they weren't invited over to Oblique/Immaculate's place, and they left, makes it seem they were at a neutral party's place. I really doubt Kyle's going to get shot there, and furthermore the idea wasn't to get Kyle the address so he could just show up by himself. Jesus you're thick sometimes.
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:21 PM   #110
Immaculate

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatguy View Post
I have plenty of sense.

Oblique knows the people who stole it, contacts them about getting stuff handled without the police. Goes to meet with them to work it out.

He apparently doesn't ask to see the items the very first fucking second he walks through the door and proceeds to waste time waiting and calling Kyle to get it handled.

You ask if they have it. If they say no, you walk away.

If they say yes, you ask them to return it to Kyle, or to give it to you so that you can give it back to him.

The last option being the most probable because they probably don't want to walk into a trap thinking they'll just turn it all back over to Kyle and he'll call the police anyways.
That's what you call sense huh? You have NO clue what you are talking about and you are completely off base and out of line. This talking like you were there shit is absurd and everyone can see right through it. Thanks for recreating the scene for us though special fox news analyst.

Stop trying to be Jimmy Mcnulty, you couldn't even be Columbo's secretary fgt.
Immaculate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:22 PM   #111
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 43
Thanks (Received): 136
Likes (Received): 765
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 26

Quote:
Really Tommy?

I'm not spinning shit.

Herpa Derp, eat a dick, get off my god damned case.
Dude, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that they didn't have a bunch of laptops and other electronics when I showed up where they were at. If they did, then yea, I could have got the shit then and there, caught them red handed. But what am I suppose to do when there's not shit there, they say they didn't do it and that there were other kids at the house that night AND I have them sitting, willing and able to talk to whoever about it and the person who I'm suppose to contact can't be reached?

And btw, I wasn't gonna call the cops to this address or give the address to anyone for my own reasons (which again, I will gladly explain to Kyle if he wishes). They left there and aren't staying there anymore.
Bless the slothful, the wrathful, the vain
Blessed are the gluttonous; May they feast us to famine and war

Doomed are the poor
Doomed are the peaceful
Doomed are the meek
Doomed are the merciful
For the word is now death
And the word is now without light
The new beatitude:
"Fuck the doomed, you're on your own"

Last edited by Oblique; 2011-07-18 at 03:29 PM..
Oblique is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:27 PM   #112
Fatguy
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immaculate View Post
That's what you call sense huh? You have NO clue what you are talking about and you are completely off base and out of line. This talking like you were there shit is absurd and everyone can see right through it. Thanks for recreating the scene for us though special fox news analyst.

Stop trying to be Jimmy Mcnulty, you couldn't even be Columbo's secretary fgt.
Oblique mentioned he might be able to get this handled without he police and that he'd work on it. Literally the next post is that he had met up with them, Kyle was called, and then the kids left.

What was the point of calling Kyle if they didn't have the stuff there. It isn't like Kyle's going to let this get handled without the police if they don't have his stuff. Which means, herpa derp, ask if they still have the stuff.

Now, if you're just trying to gather information on them and not tip them off that you know they stole shit from him, you certainly should not be posting on here saying you might be able to get it handled without the police and giving Kyle the wrong impression.

Again, Miscommunication there.

Immaculate, lets not get too negative and personal about me being a "detective", k?
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:27 PM   #113
offensive
No I am NOT a girl.

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 15
Thanks (Received): 293
Likes (Given): 21
Likes (Received): 1756
Dislikes (Given): 18
Dislikes (Received): 50

Unread 2011-07-18, 03:28 PM   #114
Immaculate

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Dude, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that they didn't have a bunch of laptops and other electronics when I showed up where they were at. If they did, they yea, I could have got the shit then and there, caught them red handed. But what am I suppose to do when there's not shit there, they say they didn't do it and that there were other kids at the house that night AND I have them sitting, willing and able to talk to whoever about it and the person who I'm suppose to contact can't be reached?
For at least 20 minutes in the hot ass sun all the while still trying to even get them to admit they did it in the first place.

And not only that but we gave Kyle enough information to get them into custody.

And yes there is more to the story that you don't know, but it's not "fishy" it's pretty fucking tragic and sad (nothing to do with the lowlifes who stole the shit) and I would love nothing more than to post it and make you look even more like an assclown, but it's not my place or your fucking business.

Take care.
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:29 PM   #115
offensive
No I am NOT a girl.

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 15
Thanks (Received): 293
Likes (Given): 21
Likes (Received): 1756
Dislikes (Given): 18
Dislikes (Received): 50

I feel like I could have had better execution with that vertical if I made it myself
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:30 PM   #116
Fatguy
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Dude, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that they didn't have a bunch of laptops and other electronics when I showed up where they were at. If they did, then yea, I could have got the shit then and there, caught them red handed. But what am I suppose to do when there's not shit there, they say they didn't do it and that there were other kids at the house that night AND I have them sitting, willing and able to talk to whoever about it and the person who I'm suppose to contact can't be reached?
Then why the fuck would you tell him that you might be able to handle this without the police getting involved, and then bitch about him not answering the phone when you showed up to some place they were at?

If the shit wasn't there, move on. Gather info, give it to him, don't make a stink about how he didn't answer because its not like he would have gotten his stuff right then and there. You literally make it out to seem like you already talked to them about working all of this out, from the damned near start of the thread. Obviously you didn't, so you definitely dropped the ball from the beginning by making it out to seem you could get his shit back, then causing a stink about the info/reward/him not answering.

Come on. Next time just call the fucking police on them (after you've left) when you've concluded they looked fucked up and probably pawned the shit, give them the Make/Model of the car and License plate, and be done.
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:32 PM   #117
Fatguy
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
For at least 20 minutes in the hot ass sun all the while still trying to even get them to admit they did it in the first place.

And not only that but we gave Kyle enough information to get them into custody.

And yes there is more to the story that you don't know, but it's not "fishy" it's pretty fucking tragic and sad (nothing to do with the lowlifes who stole the shit) and I would love nothing more than to post it and make you look even more like an assclown, but it's not my place or your fucking business.

Take care.
So in other words I was right, there was more to the story. Which is precisely what I said.

I never accused either of you of foul play, and I certainly don't believe I said anything about this being fishy, or shady. Only that there was more to it.

Thank you. The rest of you anti-fatguy assholes that want to troll and get off my nuts now.

Edit: Also, I don't know why you two are so offended. You guys managed to miscommunicate some things to kyle, and on this website. That's all. That's the confusion, that's why it didn't add up. Instead of flaming next time, just clarify, it saves everyone a lot of time and makes a world of difference.
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:33 PM   #118
Immaculate

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Then why the fuck would you tell him that you might be able to handle this without the police getting involved, and then bitch about him not answering the phone when you showed up to some place they were at?

If the shit wasn't there, move on. Gather info, give it to him, don't make a stink about how he didn't answer because its not like he would have gotten his stuff right then and there. You literally make it out to seem like you already talked to them about working all of this out, from the damned near start of the thread. Obviously you didn't, so you definitely dropped the ball from the beginning by making it out to seem you could get his shit back, then causing a stink about the info/reward/him not answering.

Come on. Next time just call the fucking police on them (after you've left) when you've concluded they looked fucked up and probably pawned the shit, give them the Make/Model of the car and License plate, and be done.
That is what he said he wanted done. It's not like we contacted him through back channels through the CIA and aid we could get him his shit back. It was his request we do it that way. Once again not that it is your business what so ever.

And we did give them the info on the car. It's his deal why would we give that info to the police?

Last edited by Immaculate; 2011-07-18 at 03:35 PM..
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:33 PM   #119
Ricerking13

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
You were the only one in the whole thread that got that out of what was said.
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:37 PM   #120
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

I never made a stink about ANYTHING. I never even mentioned the reward. Congratulations, you are now officially the first person to actually piss me off on KCSR. Go eat a bag of dicks, a big one.

Doomed are the poor
Doomed are the peaceful
Doomed are the meek
Doomed are the merciful
The new beatitude:
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:38 PM   #121
Fatguy
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
That is what he said he wanted done. It's not like we contacted him through back channels through the CIA and aid we could get him his shit back. It was his request we do it that way. Once again not that it is your business what so ever.
With or without the police, the result ends up the same. And I'm pretty sure he was already in contact with the police, so again, result is the same. The point is, Oblique mentioned he might be able to get this handled without the police, and previously mentioned that he "kinda" knows the guy. I mean, why were you guys meeting up with them in the first place? Just to get a license plate? Awesome, next time say you're going to see if you can get a license plate and other info. Don't flat out say you might be able to get this handled without the police, and then not even talk to the people about having stole shit. It just doesn't make sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricerking13 View Post
You were the only one in the whole thread that got that out of what was said.
Have you considered reading the first page of the thread? It definitely comes out that way.
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:38 PM   #122
Fatguy
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I never made a stink about ANYTHING. I never even mentioned the reward. Congratulations, you are now officially the first person to actually piss me off on KCSR. Go eat a bag of dicks, a big one.
You didn't make a stink about anything?

Hold that thought.
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:40 PM   #123
Fatguy
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I was under the assumption that everything was good to go, that's why I went and found them. It was quite irritating honestly when I went through the trouble and no one could answer a phone.
Quote:
And considering where I had to go (I won't get into that personal matter though) it was quite a whole other issue for me to deal with.

And thank you btw.
Quote:
Also, it was Sunday at like 7 o'clock. I kind of figured this was sort of an urgency mission being that the next day they could go pawn all the shit early and being Sunday, I figured you wouldn't be doing a whole lot, especially with this on your plate. I don't really think I need to say more than has already been said so I'll just chalk it up to miscommunication.
Quote:
Stink found.
Next!
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:41 PM   #124
Monster180

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 29
Likes (Received): 251
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Si View Post
Friday night my sister in law invited some friends over to stay the night. Apparently these kids are "homeless" and my sister in law, coming from a very Christian family, decided to invite them over to stay the night to give them a place to crash for a night.
Going out on a limb here but, I'd blame the church. Sue those bastards
Monster180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:41 PM   #125
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Stink found.
Next!
If that is making a "stink" then what is just explaining how you feel about something and what you had to go through? And I can't laugh at something that is funny? Seriously, go fuck yourself.

Doomed are the poor
Doomed are the peaceful
Doomed are the meek
Doomed are the merciful
The new beatitude: