Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > Automotive Forums > Bike Tech

Unread 2008-03-23, 12:59 AM   #201
volksmech
volksmech > God

Location: the dreams in which i die are the best i've ever had
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 3
Thanks (Received): 88
Likes (Given): 4
Likes (Received): 632
Dislikes (Given): 5
Dislikes (Received): 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by brveagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by b-rad
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilsnick
blah
response to blah
Both of you, simmer down and leave me out of this. It was a fun day until brad wrecked. End of story. No need for this bull shit.
let them play. it entertains me
volksmech is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2008-03-23, 01:10 AM   #202
(01hoe)

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by volksmech
Quote:
Originally Posted by brveagle
Quote:
Quote:
blah
response to blah
Both of you, simmer down and leave me out of this. It was a fun day until brad wrecked. End of story. No need for this bull shit.
let them play. it entertains me
That may be the case but it can be done in another thread. Wrecking is by no means funny to me. Just my opinion but i sure as hell dont want to hear about any other "RIPs" anytime soon.

The race is done and over with. One lost and one won. Lets keep this drama free and if you guys want i can glady start a "trash talking thread" like the car black list too.

Lets keep this simple and fun guys.

(01hoe) is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2008-03-23, 04:15 AM   #203
FOACAD
الكافر المشرف

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 570
Likes (Given): 36
Likes (Received): 3831
Dislikes (Given): 27
Dislikes (Received): 148

hey brad.

i wrecked...didnt cry...

i was doing 40-50 and rolled for about a block then got up laughing my ass off...

SO THERE!!!!

glad to hear you are ok then man, hopefully ill be out riding soon, and showing you that im still better than you
FOACAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2008-03-23, 08:16 AM   #204
b-rad

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 1
Dislikes (Given): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOACAD
hey brad.

i wrecked...didnt cry...

i was doing 40-50 and rolled for about a block then got up laughing my ass off...

SO THERE!!!!

glad to hear you are ok then man, hopefully ill be out riding soon, and showing you that im still better than you
please keep the drama out of the thread, you can pm me if you feel like you need to tell me you didn't cry when you fell....b/c you know every crash is the same

I can't wait to see david run blair again once he gets his bike situation straightened out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Black
Do Work Son!
b-rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2008-03-23, 08:24 AM   #205
PhatSVT

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Received): 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnerboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatSVT

bonnerboy- Your not up and running are you? If so when you wanna lose?
yea-- im running just need to find a bottle to run you
Just let me know when you find one.
PhatSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2008-03-23, 08:28 AM   #206
PhatSVT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by butler
Next Sunday the 30th if the weather is 60 or over.
The extended forcast shows it to be 53 degrees and 30% chance of rain. So I will keep watching the forcast and judge if I will be there or not.
Unread 2008-03-23, 09:17 AM   #207
butler

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Received): 3
Dislikes (Given): 1

Quote:
Quote:
The extended forcast shows it to be 53 degrees and 30% chance of rain. So I will keep watching the forcast and judge if I will be there or not.
butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2008-03-23, 10:17 AM   #208
iroc z kid

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i should be able to be there the 30th

hey reed how much do you charge for tuning?

1986 Iroc-z Camaro
2008 R1
2007 YFZ 450
1989 Toyota 4 Runner
1984 Chevy Silverado 4x4
iroc z kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2008-03-23, 10:44 AM   #209
Nissan Spec-v

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 1

Quote:
Quote:
i couldnt tell if you were laughing at yourself or crying cause you had made fun of david for so long then you busted your nugget on the concrete. someone told me you were crying though. anyway. good times. just remember when you are making fun of someone that something bad might happen to you and you may have to eat your words, or some concrete, or a combination of both.

yea i was crying, is there really something wrong with that? I push it when I go out and ride, I don't make exscuses for what happend, I wrecked plain and simple. I fairly positive I was thrown into a tank slapper which caused my wreck.

If anyone feels the need to make fun of me for crying when I wrecked my bike please pm me and we can discuss this further.

I love kcsr Always predictable
LOL

Tool.
Unread 2008-03-23, 11:24 AM   #210
b-rad

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan Spec-v
Quote:
Quote:
i couldnt tell if you were laughing at yourself or crying cause you had made fun of david for so long then you busted your nugget on the concrete. someone told me you were crying though. anyway. good times. just remember when you are making fun of someone that something bad might happen to you and you may have to eat your words, or some concrete, or a combination of both.

yea i was crying, is there really something wrong with that? I push it when I go out and ride, I don't make exscuses for what happend, I wrecked plain and simple. I fairly positive I was thrown into a tank slapper which caused my wreck.

If anyone feels the need to make fun of me for crying when I wrecked my bike please pm me and we can discuss this further.

LOL

Tool.
Please stay out of the thread if you have nothing related to say dbag.

Quote:
Do Work Son!
Unread 2008-03-23, 12:05 PM   #211
Nissan Spec-v

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

LOL

Tool.
Once again, Ill LAWL at you.

I think its SUPER funny, Some faggot (You) Will talk shit about a dudes riding ability, and about him, every chance you can (I ve Lurked here quite a while) Then you straight BUST YOUR ASS by obviously not knowing how to ride well your self, and then get called out on it, and back peddle like a mudafucka to save face.

I just find all that, WAY to funny.
Unread 2008-03-23, 01:06 PM   #212
b-rad

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

LOL

Tool.

I think its SUPER funny, Some faggot (You) Will talk shit about a dudes riding ability, and about him, every chance you can (I ve Lurked here quite a while) Then you straight BUST YOUR ASS by obviously not knowing how to ride well your self, and then get called out on it, and back peddle like a mudafucka to save face.

I do not care who here likes me and who does not.

thank you. have a great day.

Quote:
Do Work Son!
Unread 2008-03-23, 01:10 PM   #213
Nissan Spec-v

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

LOL

Tool.

e?

yes i am faggot b/c you say so, does this make you happy now? will you please stop cluttering this thread up with your ignorant remarks?

thank you. have a great day.

EDTI: I'm a faggot...this make you happy?

Its all good. Ill be out with david, and everyone else soon enough.
Unread 2008-03-23, 01:28 PM   #214
Dr.Dilsnick

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 50
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 318
Dislikes (Given): 9
Dislikes (Received): 11

for the record i was not making fun of you wrecking. i was making fun of the fact that you badgered the fuck outta david then when your number got called you want to tell everyone to take it to another thread.

go back a couple pages when you were making all your smart ass comments you fuckin judas.

if you were a real man you would have apologized to david for making him feel like shit. then maybe you wouldnt look like such a douche.

btw i would like to be added to the list behind brveagle and iroczkid

i am dilsnick. i ride a 2007 hayabusa
600 firm almost new vary well token care need to have my sprayer rebuilt 816 for one nine zero 1 58 plz do not waist my time if u do remoldling or plan to these helps alot metle flashing is growing just not ware im currently doing it its all rentle properties chump Chang yet close to home
Dr.Dilsnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2008-03-23, 01:55 PM   #215
b-rad

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
for the record i was not making fun of you wrecking. i was making fun of the fact that you badgered the fuck outta david then when your number got called you want to tell everyone to take it to another thread.

go back a couple pages when you were making all your smart ass comments you fuckin judas.

if you were a real man you would have apologized to david for making him feel like shit. then maybe you wouldnt look like such a douche.

btw i would like to be added to the list behind brveagle and iroczkid

i am dilsnick. i ride a 2007 hayabusa
The ONLY reason I ever gave him soo much crap is b/c he would never race me, he always would come up with an excuse. I have nothing against him or you for that matter, it's just when someone says they can beat me on someone else's 600 I wanted him to prove it to me. I never stated that I am any good at riding, I only stated I'm better than david, and have been waiting for him to prove otherwise. This is kcsr, which is a bunch of people whom talk crap, that's what it's all about. David shouldn't feel bad, he should know it's a website, it's not real life, it's just a place for people to be whoever they wanna be.

By the way, I'm fully up for someone showing me how to put weight on my front end when I launch, I usually pull that sucker up then let off a tad before giving it gas again just as I did friday, just I made the mistake of coming down with the wheel turned.

Also I said take it to another thread b/c people such as 01hoe mention they don't wanna hear us bitch and complain.

Quote:
Do Work Son!
Unread 2008-03-23, 02:05 PM   #216
brveagle

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 26
Likes (Given): 16
Likes (Received): 149
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 4

Quote:
Its all good. Ill be out with david, and everyone else soon enough.

What are you getting?
Unread 2008-03-23, 02:18 PM   #217
PhatSVT

Post Thanks / Like

dilsnick does need to be added to the list. He is going to be punishing some people on and off the list this year. We have to travel some this year and make some money. We know how no one in KC will cough up anything above $100 around here. Anything good in STL?

You signature is so true dilsnick.
Unread 2008-03-23, 02:51 PM   #218
iroc z kid

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
dilsnick does need to be added to the list. He is going to be punishing some people on and off the list this year. We have to travel some this year and make some money. We know how no one in KC will cough up anything above $100 around here. Anything good in STL?

You signature is so true dilsnick.
sam ill be ready also

hopefully 1 shipment gets here this week then i got to get my exhaust shit next week

1986 Iroc-z Camaro
2008 R1
2007 YFZ 450
1989 Toyota 4 Runner
1984 Chevy Silverado 4x4
Unread 2008-03-23, 03:19 PM   #219
PhatSVT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by iroc z kid

sam ill be ready also

hopefully 1 shipment gets here this week then i got to get my exhaust shit next week
Glad you are able to get the parts you need quickly. Going to be a fun year!
Unread 2008-03-23, 03:31 PM   #220
Dr.Dilsnick

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 50
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 318
Dislikes (Given): 9
Dislikes (Received): 11

i just need to decide wether i want to spend the 6k its going to cost to go turbo.

but yes. i will be making some trips to the east side of the state this year to race the fast bikes either way.
600 firm almost new vary well token care need to have my sprayer rebuilt 816 for one nine zero 1 58 plz do not waist my time if u do remoldling or plan to these helps alot metle flashing is growing just not ware im currently doing it its all rentle properties chump Chang yet close to home
Dr.Dilsnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2008-03-23, 03:46 PM   #221
brveagle

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 26
Likes (Given): 16
Likes (Received): 149
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 4

I'm always down for roadtrips.

Unread 2008-03-23, 05:45 PM   #222
iroc z kid

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by iroc z kid

sam ill be ready also

Glad you are able to get the parts you need quickly. Going to be a fun year!
yah i saved like 300 bucks by ordering through advantage and im working on getting my discount increased even more

so if you fuckers need anything let me know so i can help myself/all of you out

1986 Iroc-z Camaro
2008 R1
2007 YFZ 450
1989 Toyota 4 Runner
1984 Chevy Silverado 4x4
Unread 2008-03-23, 07:07 PM   #223
(01hoe)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
i just need to decide wether i want to spend the 6k its going to cost to go turbo.

but yes. i will be making some trips to the east side of the state this year to race the fast bikes either way.
List updated.

Oh and the black turbo Busa in my sig is amazing. If i had the money and the balls i would have no doubt on whether to turbo or spray a bike

(01hoe) is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2008-03-23, 09:11 PM   #224
FOACAD
الكافر المشرف

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 570
Likes (Given): 36
Likes (Received): 3831
Dislikes (Given): 27
Dislikes (Received): 148

Quote:
please keep the drama out of the thread, you can pm me if you feel like you need to tell me you didn't cry when you fell....b/c you know every crash is the same

I can't wait to see david run blair again once he gets his bike situation straightened out
damn brad...did i not use enough smilies to get the point across that there was a TON of sarcasm in my post?

calm down man
FOACAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2008-03-23, 09:21 PM   #225
b-rad

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOACAD
Quote:

damn brad...did i not use enough smilies to get the point across that there was a TON of sarcasm in my post?

calm down man
i am calm

Quote:
Do Work Son!