Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > Automotive Forums > Bike Tech

Reply
Thread Tools
Unread 2015-08-19, 09:11 AM   #1
EA
Administrator
 
EA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: House of Boost
Posts: 15,974
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 15
Thanks (Received): 143
Likes (Given): 38
Likes (Received): 678
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 6
Default Full Tear down of a Honda CR250R, and rebuild.

So I put about 250+ very very hard hours on my Honda CR250r racing it in Hare Scrambles.
This bike helpped me get two championships in two different classes, and was ready for more.

Well, finally a little over a year ago, after hitting a tree.
A small chunk of metal broke off the exhaust, and went into the piston.

So thus, it was time to open up the motor, and fix the damage.
What started as a simple piston swap, has turned into a "REPLACE EVERYTHING"


By the time I am done, every bearing/seal inside the motor and the suspension will be new.
Along will a few little extra parts here and there, and the frame and swing arm will be black.

What she did look like, and what she did best every single weekend for 2 years.











Loading the new swing arm bearings in...
__________________
Das Beste oder nichts

Viper GTS "No Bad Days"
Mercedes E-class "Hybrid Killer"
Mercedes E-wagon "Unicorn"
Mustang GT "Corner Carver"
Mustang GT "True Street 10.5"
Cadillac Coupe "The Mattress"
GMC Sierra "Slammed Hauler"
Honda CR250R "Woods Weapon"

-- I need to sell some cars
EA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-08-19, 09:47 AM   #2
Karlen
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Manhattan
Posts: 32,552
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 887
Thanks (Received): 482
Likes (Given): 4078
Likes (Received): 4371
Dislikes (Given): 99
Dislikes (Received): 169
Default

2 stroke for life. I miss my cr125
__________________
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes Billy Mild liked this post
Karlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-08-19, 10:06 AM   #3
EA
Administrator
 
EA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: House of Boost
Posts: 15,974
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 15
Thanks (Received): 143
Likes (Given): 38
Likes (Received): 678
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlen View Post
2 stroke for life. I miss my cr125
Amen
__________________
Das Beste oder nichts

Viper GTS "No Bad Days"
Mercedes E-class "Hybrid Killer"
Mercedes E-wagon "Unicorn"
Mustang GT "Corner Carver"
Mustang GT "True Street 10.5"
Cadillac Coupe "The Mattress"
GMC Sierra "Slammed Hauler"
Honda CR250R "Woods Weapon"

-- I need to sell some cars
EA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-08-19, 10:32 AM   #4
Billy Mild
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Pevely, MO
Posts: 6,142
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 119
Thanks (Received): 74
Likes (Given): 2597
Likes (Received): 593
Dislikes (Given): 85
Dislikes (Received): 33
Default

2 strokes 4 life.

You should do a sleeper motor with a little more stroke. Wilson Performance I'm sure can hook you up.
__________________
1991 Corvette ZR-1 #1599 of 2,044 airlid mod
2016 RAM 1500-Roll coal
1986 Yamaha RZ350-blown up
1971 Yamaha AT1c-In the middle of restoration
Billy Mild is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-08-19, 11:56 AM   #5
EA
Administrator
 
EA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: House of Boost
Posts: 15,974
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 15
Thanks (Received): 143
Likes (Given): 38
Likes (Received): 678
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Mild View Post
2 strokes 4 life.

You should do a sleeper motor with a little more stroke. Wilson Performance I'm sure can hook you up.
I have a 2012 KTM 300 2 stroke for more power

However, I had a 2014 250 (4 stroke) KTM.
And for riding 2+ hours at WOT, I am not a fan of the heat of the 4 stroke.
That and I wrap up way to many hours to fast, to deal with the maintenance.
__________________
Das Beste oder nichts

Viper GTS "No Bad Days"
Mercedes E-class "Hybrid Killer"
Mercedes E-wagon "Unicorn"
Mustang GT "Corner Carver"
Mustang GT "True Street 10.5"
Cadillac Coupe "The Mattress"
GMC Sierra "Slammed Hauler"
Honda CR250R "Woods Weapon"

-- I need to sell some cars
EA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-08-19, 12:48 PM   #6
Karlen
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Manhattan
Posts: 32,552
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 887
Thanks (Received): 482
Likes (Given): 4078
Likes (Received): 4371
Dislikes (Given): 99
Dislikes (Received): 169
Default

I've had my drz for over a year, and it's gotten nothing but oil changes. I'm up over 6k in that time too.

ps

Help me find a 2 stroke lawn mower. I have no need for a lawn mower, but I need a 2 stroke one before they all disappear.
Karlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-08-19, 04:32 PM   #7
JohnnyBravo
**Sponsor**
 
JohnnyBravo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bravo Land
Posts: 4,922
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 32
Thanks (Received): 389
Likes (Given): 208
Likes (Received): 1740
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

I think I need to adjust the jetting on my CR250r a little. It seems to load up in 1st and 2nd. Not very smooth. It clears up ok when you hammer it in 3rd. So I'm sure it's something simple. I'm just not familiar with re-jetting these 2-stroke motors yet.
__________________
Are you ready for the MAYHEM?!
JohnnyBravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-08-19, 05:10 PM   #8
EA
Administrator
 
EA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: House of Boost
Posts: 15,974
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 15
Thanks (Received): 143
Likes (Given): 38
Likes (Received): 678
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo View Post
I think I need to adjust the jetting on my CR250r a little. It seems to load up in 1st and 2nd. Not very smooth. It clears up ok when you hammer it in 3rd. So I'm sure it's something simple. I'm just not familiar with re-jetting these 2-stroke motors yet.
I had that same problem when I rode your bike (before it was yours)
At one point it was so bad it took 5+ min to get it started again.
I thought Chad said he changed the plug and it was all good.

I race the literal BALLS out of mine. (bearing joke there)
And I can let it idle for a long long long time if I wanted. (not that you want to do that)
And never had an issue with it loading up, since I spend lots of time lugging it around in low gears when doing rock climbs and things

I run a #41 jet I believe, which was what was said to run for the ProCircuit pipe it has.
I can double check that, since I have the carb off it, and taken apart right now.

Nearly 90% of the time started on the first kick,
Would never load up and die, always ripped.
I changed the plug after every other race. (likely overkill)

I mix all my fuel 40:1 with Lucas
__________________
Das Beste oder nichts

Viper GTS "No Bad Days"
Mercedes E-class "Hybrid Killer"
Mercedes E-wagon "Unicorn"
Mustang GT "Corner Carver"
Mustang GT "True Street 10.5"
Cadillac Coupe "The Mattress"
GMC Sierra "Slammed Hauler"
Honda CR250R "Woods Weapon"

-- I need to sell some cars
EA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-08-19, 11:11 PM   #9
JohnnyBravo
**Sponsor**
 
JohnnyBravo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bravo Land
Posts: 4,922
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 32
Thanks (Received): 389
Likes (Given): 208
Likes (Received): 1740
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

I changed the oil, cleaned the air filter and changed the plug the day I got it. It's still a rough start and loads up a little in low gear.

Let me know what main and pilot jets you have. Not sure if I need to rejet or not. It does have an FMF pipe on it. Maybe the jets don't match the pipe.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Are you ready for the MAYHEM?!
JohnnyBravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-08-19, 11:46 PM   #10
given695
 
given695's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Blue Springs
Posts: 1,103
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 17
Likes (Given): 34
Likes (Received): 52
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 1
Default

What years of CR250s do you two have? I had a 2001 with an '00 carb for the beginning part of this year but got too tied up in road racing to ride it enough.

JB....it sounds like a main jet issue to me as the pilot jet usually controls just off idle and at peak rev from what I remember.
given695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-08-20, 02:21 PM   #11
JohnnyBravo
**Sponsor**
 
JohnnyBravo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bravo Land
Posts: 4,922
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 32
Thanks (Received): 389
Likes (Given): 208
Likes (Received): 1740
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

Mine is a 2003. I'll wait and see what EA says about his main jet before I tear into mine. I haven't taken it apart to see what size main jet is even in it. I just know it's a bit of a bitch to start sometimes and seems to load up in low gears.
__________________
Are you ready for the MAYHEM?!
JohnnyBravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-08-20, 09:40 PM   #12
brveagle
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Northland
Posts: 10,828
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 26
Likes (Given): 16
Likes (Received): 149
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 4
Default

Try dropping the needle if you are loading up while putting through the woods. Aka harescrambles
__________________
"The People" in the 1st, 4th, 9th, and 10th Amendments means the people, but "The People" in the 2nd Amendment means only the Military.
brveagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-08-20, 09:41 PM   #13
Karlen
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Manhattan
Posts: 32,552
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 887
Thanks (Received): 482
Likes (Given): 4078
Likes (Received): 4371
Dislikes (Given): 99
Dislikes (Received): 169
Default

Hare scrambles are putting around?
Karlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-08-21, 09:18 AM   #14
Billy Mild
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Pevely, MO
Posts: 6,142
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 119
Thanks (Received): 74
Likes (Given): 2597
Likes (Received): 593
Dislikes (Given): 85
Dislikes (Received): 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EA View Post
I have a 2012 KTM 300 2 stroke for more power

However, I had a 2014 250 (4 stroke) KTM.
And for riding 2+ hours at WOT, I am not a fan of the heat of the 4 stroke.
That and I wrap up way to many hours to fast, to deal with the maintenance.
4 stroke suck period. Thats why I only ride 2 strokes. Never have left me stranded(unless you buy a bike with a bad wiring harness), and they are fun as hell to ride on the pipe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlen View Post
I've had my drz for over a year, and it's gotten nothing but oil changes. I'm up over 6k in that time too.

ps

Help me find a 2 stroke lawn mower. I have no need for a lawn mower, but I need a 2 stroke one before they all disappear.
Look for an older Lawnboy. They use a Kohler engine that is a 2 stroke. They literally last forever. They are "commercial grade" engines. when you compare the 4 stroke to the 2 stroke longevity the 2 stroke wins out on lawnmowers. It has to do with how low RPM the 2 stroke is spinning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo View Post
I think I need to adjust the jetting on my CR250r a little. It seems to load up in 1st and 2nd. Not very smooth. It clears up ok when you hammer it in 3rd. So I'm sure it's something simple. I'm just not familiar with re-jetting these 2-stroke motors yet.
You have a jetting issue for sure. If you put the FMF pipe on and didn't change the jetting that is your issue. Have you done a plug chop yet? That will tell you if the Main Jet is correct or not. Then from there you can tweak it. If you need help let me know.

Think of a 2 stroke exhaust like you would a Turbo on a car. The expansion chamber is like turbo charging a 2 stroke. It changes the powerband, where it hits, where the torque is made. You must have a pipe that suits your porting and everything as well.

Do you have aftermarket reeds or are they stock?
__________________
1991 Corvette ZR-1 #1599 of 2,044 airlid mod
2016 RAM 1500-Roll coal
1986 Yamaha RZ350-blown up
1971 Yamaha AT1c-In the middle of restoration
Billy Mild is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-08-21, 12:41 PM   #15
JohnnyBravo
**Sponsor**
 
JohnnyBravo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bravo Land
Posts: 4,922
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 32
Thanks (Received): 389
Likes (Given): 208
Likes (Received): 1740
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Mild View Post
You have a jetting issue for sure. If you put the FMF pipe on and didn't change the jetting that is your issue. Have you done a plug chop yet? That will tell you if the Main Jet is correct or not. Then from there you can tweak it. If you need help let me know.

Think of a 2 stroke exhaust like you would a Turbo on a car. The expansion chamber is like turbo charging a 2 stroke. It changes the powerband, where it hits, where the torque is made. You must have a pipe that suits your porting and everything as well.

Do you have aftermarket reeds or are they stock?
I wasn't the one who put the pipe and stuff on, so I don't know if any jetting changes were made. And I haven't pulled the carb off to find out. Nor do I know anything about the reeds. I just bought the bike already "put together" like this. And changing the oil, cleaning the filter and changing the spark plug didn't fix the starting or loading up issues.

The 2-stroke world is all new to me, so I'll take any advice and help I can get.
__________________
Are you ready for the MAYHEM?!
JohnnyBravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-08-31, 08:19 AM   #16
Billy Mild
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Pevely, MO
Posts: 6,142
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 119
Thanks (Received): 74
Likes (Given): 2597
Likes (Received): 593
Dislikes (Given): 85
Dislikes (Received): 33
Default

Is it a Keihn carb or Mikuni?
__________________
1991 Corvette ZR-1 #1599 of 2,044 airlid mod
2016 RAM 1500-Roll coal
1986 Yamaha RZ350-blown up
1971 Yamaha AT1c-In the middle of restoration
Billy Mild is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-09-01, 03:50 PM   #17
JohnnyBravo
**Sponsor**
 
JohnnyBravo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bravo Land
Posts: 4,922
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 32
Thanks (Received): 389
Likes (Given): 208
Likes (Received): 1740
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Mild View Post
Is it a Keihn carb or Mikuni?
Mikuni.

Finally took the carb and reed cage out on Saturday.

The reed valves were getting a little bent and not closing all the way. Took them out and flipped them over and now they stay closed. But I'm going to replace them with something better eventually.

Whomever the last person was to re-assemble the reed cage put the housing on backwards. It's a perfect rectangle so you can have the port on the left side or the right side and all bolts will line up. However, this was put back together so that the housing directed air AWAY from the reeds, not towards them. That was likely part of the problem.

The jets in the carb are stock and have never been touched. I assumed they would have been changed when the exhaust was changed, but they weren't. Generally, when you change the pipe, the bike gets leaner, so you want a bigger jet. My bike seemed to be running rich even on the stock jets, so I don't think I'm going to mess with it.

The pilot jet was totally clogged. Couldn't blow through it at all. So we blew some carb cleaner through it and got it all cleaned out.

Cleaned everything inside the carb and reinstalled it and re-routed all the evac lines so they didn't get tangled up.

Bike runs MUCH better now. Starts easier (1 or two good kicks) and pulls through the gears harder. Also adjusted the idle up a little so it wouldn't die as often.

Overall, I'd say it was a major improvement with an investment of $0 so far. I'll probably throw $40 at some performance reed valves at some point, but they weren't necessary right now. Very glad I took the time to tear it apart and go through everything. 2-strokes are always a little finicky, but it's a big difference in how it starts/runs now just from having taken everything apart, cleaned it up, and reinstalling it correctly.
__________________
Are you ready for the MAYHEM?!
JohnnyBravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-09-01, 08:34 PM   #18
given695
 
given695's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Blue Springs
Posts: 1,103
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 17
Likes (Given): 34
Likes (Received): 52
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 1
Default

Grain Valley Speedway is doing a Poker Run this Sunday if you are still in KC. Helped break in the course last night. Should be a lot of fun. All bikes and quads are welcome.
given695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-09-02, 10:16 AM   #19
Billy Mild
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Pevely, MO
Posts: 6,142
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 119
Thanks (Received): 74
Likes (Given): 2597
Likes (Received): 593
Dislikes (Given): 85
Dislikes (Received): 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo View Post
Mikuni.

Finally took the carb and reed cage out on Saturday.

The reed valves were getting a little bent and not closing all the way. Took them out and flipped them over and now they stay closed. But I'm going to replace them with something better eventually.

Whomever the last person was to re-assemble the reed cage put the housing on backwards. It's a perfect rectangle so you can have the port on the left side or the right side and all bolts will line up. However, this was put back together so that the housing directed air AWAY from the reeds, not towards them. That was likely part of the problem.

The jets in the carb are stock and have never been touched. I assumed they would have been changed when the exhaust was changed, but they weren't. Generally, when you change the pipe, the bike gets leaner, so you want a bigger jet. My bike seemed to be running rich even on the stock jets, so I don't think I'm going to mess with it.

The pilot jet was totally clogged. Couldn't blow through it at all. So we blew some carb cleaner through it and got it all cleaned out.

Cleaned everything inside the carb and reinstalled it and re-routed all the evac lines so they didn't get tangled up.

Bike runs MUCH better now. Starts easier (1 or two good kicks) and pulls through the gears harder. Also adjusted the idle up a little so it wouldn't die as often.

Overall, I'd say it was a major improvement with an investment of $0 so far. I'll probably throw $40 at some performance reed valves at some point, but they weren't necessary right now. Very glad I took the time to tear it apart and go through everything. 2-strokes are always a little finicky, but it's a big difference in how it starts/runs now just from having taken everything apart, cleaned it up, and reinstalling it correctly.
Get a good set of fiberglass reeds. Also I would make sure to rejet that bike if it has a different pipe. 2 strokes do NOT like to run lean. That is a good way to blow up the engine. I have never blown up a 2 stroke engine, maybe its luck, maybe it is because I have a general idea of what NOT to do.

2 strokes shouldn't be finicky. Unless you have a fouled plug or plugged up jets then it will run weird. Make sure you go WOT once in a while, run full synthetic oil 40:1, and keep the plug fresh. That bike should run great then.
__________________
1991 Corvette ZR-1 #1599 of 2,044 airlid mod
2016 RAM 1500-Roll coal
1986 Yamaha RZ350-blown up
1971 Yamaha AT1c-In the middle of restoration
Billy Mild is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-09-02, 12:48 PM   #20
JohnnyBravo
**Sponsor**
 
JohnnyBravo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bravo Land
Posts: 4,922
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 32
Thanks (Received): 389
Likes (Given): 208
Likes (Received): 1740
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Mild View Post
Get a good set of fiberglass reeds. Also I would make sure to rejet that bike if it has a different pipe. 2 strokes do NOT like to run lean. That is a good way to blow up the engine. I have never blown up a 2 stroke engine, maybe its luck, maybe it is because I have a general idea of what NOT to do.

2 strokes shouldn't be finicky. Unless you have a fouled plug or plugged up jets then it will run weird. Make sure you go WOT once in a while, run full synthetic oil 40:1, and keep the plug fresh. That bike should run great then.
Looking at the plug, even with the stock jetting, it seems to run a little rich, not lean. And I've been running 36:1 in the tank. I'll keep my eye on the plug and whatnot to see how it runs in the future.

I definitely air it out, even if it's just down the street (which my neighbors love). After I've run through the gears at WOT once, there is no more bog in the low gears. Like it always needs to be cleaned out once before it's ready to go. Fire up the bike, hammer it in 2nd, and it loads up a little. Run it through 2nd, 3rd and 4th, then go back and hammer it in 2nd and it's nice and smooth.

I do appreciate all the advice. This is all new to me.
__________________
Are you ready for the MAYHEM?!
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes Billy Mild liked this post
JohnnyBravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-09-17, 03:31 PM   #21
KissMyWhtSS
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Lenexa
Posts: 6,065
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 15
Likes (Received): 52
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlen View Post
ps

Help me find a 2 stroke lawn mower. I have no need for a lawn mower, but I need a 2 stroke one before they all disappear.
No joke I love my dad's 2-stroke lawnboy that thing will eat through anything. My 4-stroke just isn't the same.
__________________

-Eric
1997 Camaro SS #2703/2892 - 13.slow@102
2012 F-150 FX4 SCREW -
Blue Flame Metallic, Ecoboost, 3.73, FX Luxury Pkg, Winder Tintz, K&N, Bilstein 5100, Kicker 10"
KissMyWhtSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-09-17, 03:58 PM   #22
Karlen
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Manhattan
Posts: 32,552
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 887
Thanks (Received): 482
Likes (Given): 4078
Likes (Received): 4371
Dislikes (Given): 99
Dislikes (Received): 169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissMyWhtSS View Post
No joke I love my dad's 2-stroke lawnboy that thing will eat through anything. My 4-stroke just isn't the same.
My mom has this little toro mower that a toddler could pullstart, but it's just not right.
Karlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-10-10, 12:25 PM   #23
newguy99
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 186
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 3
Thanks (Received): 5
Likes (Given): 23
Likes (Received): 14
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default

Any updates? Where does everyone ride around kc? I have a bunch of land available south of topeka, but it's not fun driving there and back during the week. I've been to Perry several times, and I'm not really a fan. Anywhere closer to the kc area not listed on the google?
newguy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-10-11, 01:12 PM   #24
brveagle
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Northland
Posts: 10,828
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 26
Likes (Given): 16
Likes (Received): 149
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by newguy99 View Post
Any updates? Where does everyone ride around kc? I have a bunch of land available south of topeka, but it's not fun driving there and back during the week. I've been to Perry several times, and I'm not really a fan. Anywhere closer to the kc area not listed on the google?
Not really. Finger lakes north of columbia is nice. Walters ranch is a good place too. Everything is a drive tho
__________________
"The People" in the 1st, 4th, 9th, and 10th Amendments means the people, but "The People" in the 2nd Amendment means only the Military.
brveagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:40 AM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.13.37
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright (c) 1993-2012, KCSR.org