Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Bureau of Alcohol and Tobacco

Unread 2014-02-14, 09:31 AM   #226
MxYfz2008

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 8
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 40
Likes (Received): 82
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 5

www.hoookah-shisha.com
Unread 2014-02-14, 03:45 PM   #227
blueoval428

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 0
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0

^not a fan myself. Id go with Texas hookah, ultimate hookah and 5 star hookah. Just Google those up. I font mess around with this stuff like I did in high school. I won't touch starbuzz or fantasia anymore. I prefer nakhla as a daily smoke and tangiers when I've got deep pockets. This thread was pretty long so I didn't read it all, but if it hasn't been mentioned already, get a washable hose like a nogoom. They're the same style as the nammor, bit the latter has gone down in quality over the years. It's great to see more people using quality pipes like km nowadays. Anyone else prefer Syrian pipes?
blueoval428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2014-02-16, 09:30 PM   #228
06g35meister

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 35
Thanks (Received): 63
Likes (Given): 102
Likes (Received): 382
Dislikes (Given): 6
Dislikes (Received): 14

I prefer Texas hookah as well.^^

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
06g35meister is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2014-02-17, 04:50 PM   #229
KS_Chevy

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Given): 6
Likes (Received): 4

I have ordered through texashookah.com as well. I haven't ordered anything from hookah-shisha.com. I have heard nothing but great things as well. I will look into that though!
KS_Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2014-04-08, 04:49 PM   #230
06g35meister

Post Thanks / Like

Placing order in the next hour. Stuck on romman, convinced there is nothing better on the market. Branching out and getting sour kiss for the wifey and chocolate strawberry to combine with some mint. Looking for a third romman.

Also did anyone realize romman is nammor backwards? Are they affiliated?

Also a slight update, I finally went though my first part from my first hookah. The bowl adapter finally ate it and separated just above the ash tray, looks like it rusted. I looked through the rest of the components and I must have missed drying that component cause everything else looks good. Sahara smoke took some convincing but they are sending me a new part free of charge 3 years later!

Happy smoking!
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes HiLandR liked this post
Unread 2014-04-09, 12:12 PM   #231
06g35meister

Post Thanks / Like

Alright I have to post a RAVING review for hookah-shisha.com.

I ordered a super pack and a new bowl as my old vortex one got hit over by my dog (GRRR).

I saw they had a sale on the super packs at 15% off the regular price but it expired 2 days ago. They honored it 2 days late and applied it to the SALE price (13% off currently) instead of the list price.

Then I saw they had free shipping over $100 in a past email. They let me add a sahara smoke ice bowl accessory to get the total over $100 and they are shipping it free (so the product basically was discounted 50%.): http://www.hookah-shisha.com/p-14837...ara-smoke.html

Then I saw they had one more discount for some free coals. Added no problem.

I also placed a request for a charizard smoking a hookah on the box. She said no problem. I felt like I was being a chincy customer and she just said I was valued and she would love to pass along as many deals as she could! Made me feel less "cheap". Of course I am selecting Romman shisha so I guess its not the real cheap stuff so perhaps they have some serious margins there...

Truly amazing customer service, I will recommend them across the board and sole source product from them if they are within 10% of anyone else.

Kevin

Last edited by 06g35meister; 2014-04-09 at 12:14 PM..
Unread 2014-07-17, 07:21 PM   #232
blueoval428

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 0

Long time since I've been around, and it seems the thread is pretty dead but fuck it. Yeah the people who make romman license those hoses. Theyre made in the same factory as the nogoom and a couple others I can't think of offhand. That's really cool that you were treated so well, I might consider doing business with them at some point.
blueoval428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2014-08-10, 10:20 AM   #233
R|M|D Photography
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 30
Likes (Given): 239
Likes (Received): 295
Dislikes (Given): 10
Dislikes (Received): 15

So I bought a couple new toys for the hookah last night that I HAVE to share!

1. The Dream Hose by Shisha Land.

Very nice hose, good ease of pull, not quite as much as my good KM Beast hose, but close. But this one is a wide guage heavy silicone tubing, billet aluminum ends, and a clear heavy glass mouthpiece. The thing I really like is the handle and glass can be thrown in the freezer and maintain a chill as well as a Soguk and better than a Mistique.

2. And this to me is the really cool one. The Square.

This is a head that goes on your hookah in place of your bowl that turns it into a Vape. I was EXTREMELY skeptical at first...I take my hookah pretty seriously. This thing is great! It's rechargeable, lasts a long time, and easy to use. There is little to no cleanup unlike a shisha bowl. Obviously you can get e-juice in an insane amount of flavors and nicotine levels. It has not more effort of a pull than when you typically smoke. Now to be clear...I usually smoke from a high end KM, Wide guage Alien Phunnel bowl and a KM ultrawide Beast hose....so this is a bit more effort to pull than that setup. But if your a typical KM or lesser quality hookah smoker, standard hose and vortex or Egyptian bowl then you wont notice a difference.

The great things were a nice solid very dense smoke all the way through our session.

No need to adjust temp by moving coals or venting our Lotus.

No more worries of getting burned or burning the carpet, if the hookah tips, oh well...set it back up!

No more having to wait for the bowl to get started...two puffs and its going!

No need to purge! This wouod be great for you guys with cheap common chamber hookahs like Mya's and generics that don't purge for shit. The vapor doesnt get a stale or burnt taste like shisha smoke does.

Auto off...it only kicks on when you drag so it lasts quite a while.

No cleanup, we setup last night and smoked 3 hours, left it there and this morning I grabbed it and started smoking on it again since there is still juice in it.

Opportunity to do hookah on a "better" health risk. Lets face it, there have been a lot of legit medical studies done recently proving hookah is in fact worse than cigarette smoke. This is a good way to cut back those risks significantly or completely. You are the one picking out thr levels in your e-juice. Personally I am just fine with 0 nicotine. I like the social aspect and flavors.

The bowl fits any standard hookah.

Comes with two atomizer chambers and they are available to buy more if they end up burning out or you want to have a few flavors loaded.

Would be great for you guys in smoke free dorms and shit like that!

Contact me for any of your photography needs and current photoshoot specials. R|M|D Photography
R|M|D Photography is offline   Reply With Quote