Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Computers, Teh Interweb, Gaming, Electronics

Unread 2009-10-06, 12:42 PM   #51
JDLM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Verizon's HTC And Motorola Android Phones Caught Red Handed

Verizon said this morning that it will drop two Android phones "within the next few weeks." And all signs point to these being them. That's an HTC branded phone on the left and the Motorola Sholes on the right.

So nice of Google CEO Eric Schmidt and Verizon CEO Lowell McAdam to keep them warm until we get our hands on them.

AW|E90|ZSP|ZPP|2XA|NAV|HID| ///M | BMS |JB4 | VRSF

Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 3 Dislikes
Dislikes animal, focusandy, rich94 disliked this post
JDLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2009-10-12, 04:36 PM   #52
JDLM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Google's Android Phone System Makes Buzz, But Hurdles Remain

SAN FRANCISCO (Dow Jones)--Google Inc.'s (GOOG) Android mobile operating system has generated buzz, but the Internet search giant still faces challenges to convert that excitement into a significant revenue stream.

Mountain View, Calif.-based Google first announced Android - free to phone makers and third-party developers - almost two years ago in a bid to stake its claim in the mobile search advertising market.

Android has gotten attention in recent weeks as many cell phone makers and wireless carriers have announced plans to launch handsets built around the open-source software platform. With these launches, Android now powers nine devices with 32 carriers in 26 countries, giving Google a fighting chance in a market dominated by the Symbian system, used by Nokia Corp. (NOK); Apple Inc.'s (AAPL) iPhone and Research in Motion Ltd.'s (RIMM) Blackberry.

But Google must still overcome several key hurdles to grab a chunk of the mobile market. For starters, Android's success depends on many partners, who may not always be in lock-step. Also, third-party application developers, who build apps with which users customize their phones, remain mostly focused on the iPhone. And mobile advertising is still a promising revenue stream no company has yet figured out.

"The benefits Google promoted to handset makers appear to be realized," Forrester Research analyst Charles Golvin said. "The value of Android to Google, especially from a revenue aspect, is yet to be proven."

The search giant has cobbled together many partners, including handset makers Motorola Inc. (MOT), HTC Corp. (2498.TW), Samsung Electronics Co. (005930.SE) and LG Electronics Inc. (066570.SE) as well as top carriers in the U.S and Europe.

But the downside to Google's strategy is that the company is dependent on those partners to develop phones, usage plans and marketing campaigns that are slick and affordable enough to sway consumers.

"If this thing is going to overtake Apple, where's Google's message?" Gartner analyst Ken Dulaney asked.

Google declined to comment.

One key advantage for Apple is its successful App Store, where users can download from among 85,000 apps. Google's app store, in contrast, has only about 10,000 programs.

Mobile apps are critical for two reasons. Yankee Group estimates the U.S. mobile app market will reach $4.2 billion in 2013; meanwhile, consumers are likely to be drawn to the mobile phone platform that boasts the greatest number of apps. However, it becomes a chicken-or-egg debate because developers will turn their attention to Android as more people buy those phones, but consumers might be reluctant to buy Android phones without a robust set of apps.

"I havent seen a killer app for Android," Brigantine Advisors analyst Colin Gillis said.

A third challenge for Google will be to make sense of the nascent mobile ad market. The company believes it can expand its online advertising business by getting more consumers to use mobile phones to tap into the Internet. Analysts also believe small advertisers - like a local pizzeria - will pay more to buy ads targeted at nearby mobile subscribers.

One analyst sees Google's gross mobile search revenue exceeding $500 million by 2011, although it's unclear how it will share revenue with carrier partners.

Others aren't as optimistic, noting the PC-based model for ads cannot easily be replicated on phones because of the smaller screens. Also, it isn't clear how receptive consumers will be to location-based ads, a model that works only if users are willing reveal their location.

"The advertising models haven't been figured out yet," Gartner's Dulaney said, adding it will take several years to do so. "Will Google be the one to figure it out? They could miss it terribly."

Unread 2009-10-12, 05:50 PM   #53
ItalionStallion888
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 184
Thanks (Received): 260
Likes (Given): 2191
Likes (Received): 1602
Dislikes (Given): 68
Dislikes (Received): 73

still have not gotten the redownload of the donut, I might need your help this weekend jason
ItalionStallion888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2009-10-14, 11:10 AM   #54
JDLM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalionStallion888 View Post
still have not gotten the redownload of the donut, I might need your help this weekend jason
Okay, I will see what I can dig up

Acer Liquid Finally Gives Android the Snapdragon It Deserves

The day Qualcomm's crushingly fast Snapdragon platform showed up in its first phone was the very day I started desperately wanting it to run Android. It had to happen. And now, courtesy of Acer, it will.

Finally materializing after months of agonizingly vague promises of Androidery, The Liquid A1 is a capacitive-screen WVGA touch phone, set to run Android 1.6 Donut—the first build of the OS to support nonstandard (read: G1) resolutions, among other things—as well as a custom social-networking-centric interface, a la HTC's Sense.

The software details are annoyingly sparing, as are the hardware specs, which for now include expected HSDPA connectivity, a 5-megapixel camera and GPS, but we really know pretty much all we need to at this point: the 1GHz processor and accompanying 3D chipset will make this the first truly fast Android phone, almost regardless of what software Acer shoulders it with to slow it down. In other words, your Android will do what you want it to, when your finger tells it to, and it will be glorious. Whenever and wherever this thing drops, that is. [Acer via Slashgear]

The Future has arrived with Acer Liquid

Acer introduces its new smartphone "Liquid" series: the world's first Qualcomm Snapdragon™ processor based and world's first Android™ 1.6 high definition smartphone, combining cutting-edge technologies, software innovation and an ultra-fluid user interface to create an all-new mobile experience. It is the ideal solution for users demanding the best from their devices, and in particular outstanding multimedia, web browsing, social media integration and video streaming. It also brings smartphone product design forward with its unique and modern style.

Finally something different
Acer Liquid is the first Wide-VGA smartphone in the market benefiting from the latest release of the Android™ 1.6 Operating System (aka Donut) and the first Android™ smartphone in the market equipped with the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon™ processor.

This platform brings to market unique benefits for the end users and paves the way for a new wave of innovations from the developer community:

* With its High Definition capacitive touch screen (Wide VGA), Acer Liquid offers today an unparalleled experience when watching pictures or videos. But it also holds a promise for the future: the promise of an abundance of new applications on Android™ Smart Handhelds - games, professional applications and web applets that will enrich the end user experience. Now developers can be assured that their investment will build upon a standard resolution for the years to come;
* Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon™ processor, Acer Liquid provides instant access to web pages, smooth streaming of videos or music , and instant response from popular mail, maps and search applications. The high-speed processing capability and high-speed internet access (HSPA) of Snapdragon™ brings to life the Android™ experience: no idle-time, almost instant uploads of web pages and downloads of rich multimedia contents. The developer community can now take full advantage of these capabilities to bring to market innovative applications that demand raw computing power and superior handling of 3D graphics.

Unique software enhancements
Acer Liquid also bolsters a set of unique features developed by Acer and its partners:

* Improved power management to help achieve longer battery autonomy for intense users;
* A new user interface with easy access to entertainment and web bookmarks;
* An optimized camera with geo-tagging, ISO, self-timer options and accelerated auto-focus performance;
* Exclusive Spinlets™ application providing free streaming of worldwide music and video, that can be shared with friends and family through web-posting or e-mail;
* Smart integration of Facebook™, Twitter™, Youtube™, Picasa™ and Flickr™ in the address book, with realtime notification of status or content updates.

A refreshing alternative to square shapes
With ellipse curves, a choice of red, white and black colors, and a slim body shape, Liquid will please style-seeking consumers. Designed for ergonomy, Liquid fits well in the hand, and displays a smooth finish. The fluidity of its curves gives the Acer Liquid its unique character and unconventional style.

Unread 2009-10-14, 11:21 AM   #55
KUweatherman
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 402
Thanks (Received): 363
Likes (Given): 4967
Likes (Received): 2124
Dislikes (Given): 121
Dislikes (Received): 174

Sitting around waiting on UPS to bring my Hero. They need to hurry up; I'm getting antsy.

edit@1326: Still waiting.
edit2: Finally here! Woo!

Last edited by KUweatherman; 2009-10-14 at 02:34 PM..
KUweatherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2009-10-15, 12:29 PM   #56
joesstripclub

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 6
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUweatherman View Post
Forgot to add: If anyone else buys HTC accessories for the Hero off the handhelditems.com site, use the promo code 30htcoff to get 30% off. Ended up paying right under $15 for two cases and the screen protector after using the code.
Thanks for the link and code. I just ordered a case and screen protector for my hero.
Unread 2009-10-18, 06:01 PM   #57
JDLM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Default iDon't!

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly.

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPYM-XTqcec

Unread 2009-10-18, 06:07 PM   #58
KUweatherman
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLM View Post

Saw this during the Chiefs game.

edit: Joesstripclub; the cases I ordered (blue and black) are awesome. I'll be on the search for a better screen protector though. The one from that site shows fingerprints too much. I'm waiting for boxwave.com to come out with screen protectors for the Hero; I LOOOOOVE their screen protectors.

Last edited by KUweatherman; 2009-10-18 at 06:21 PM..
Unread 2009-10-18, 10:46 PM   #59
joesstripclub

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLM View Post

Loved this commercial. Going to send to all my friends who have iphones.
Unread 2009-10-19, 09:26 AM   #60
99ls1guy

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 5
Likes (Received): 10
Dislikes (Given): 0

I picked up a Hero over the weekend. Loading apps gets addicting

Off of the top of my head I have:
Toggle buttons (silent phone, wifi, gps)
Where
Task Manager
Handcent SMS (much better that what comes with the phone)
Battery (to show percentage)
My Backup Pro

I have installed more but those are the only extra ones I have pinned to my tabs/pages. Astro file manager, ShopSavvy, Barcode reader, Google Sky Map, Movie Finder, and BoA are some of the others. Those I just dig through the programs list to access.

I had an extra screen protector from my Pre that I ordered from bestskinsever and cut it to fit the Hero. It will serve its purpose until I get another odered. It actually looks pretty good but has a half oval cutout at the top of the screen that gives it away. I will probably go with invisible shield eventually.

Last edited by 99ls1guy; 2009-10-19 at 09:34 AM..
99ls1guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2009-10-19, 09:49 AM   #61
KUweatherman
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ls1guy View Post

Where
Task Manager
My Backup Pro

I have installed more but those are the only extra ones I have pinned to my tabs/pages. Astro file manager, ShopSavvy, Barcode reader, Google Sky Map, Movie Finder, and BoA are some of the others. Those I just dig through the programs list to access.

I had an extra screen protector from my Pre that I ordered from bestskinsever and cut it to fit the Hero. It will serve its purpose until I get another odered. It actually looks pretty good but has a half oval cutout at the top of the screen that gives it away. I will probably go with invisible shield eventually.
Tell me about it (the addiction, that is). I've downloaded quite a few so far. Thanks for the Handcent SMS heads up too; hated the plain jane stock sms app.

My apps so far:
Barcode Scanner
BatteryLife
Facebook
Flashlight ()
Google Maps
Handcent SMS
Mobile Banking
Movies
MySpace
Pandora
Pedometer
Places Directory
Shazam
Task Manager 1.10.7 (because a lot of programs keep running in the background after closing them thus draining the battery)
The Weather Channel
USA Today
Weatherbug
Where
WifiOnOff

I've downloaded a couple games too; Solitaire and Snake. btw, the GPS on this thing is Amazing!
Unread 2009-10-19, 09:49 AM   #62
joesstripclub

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

Where
Task Manager
My Backup Pro

Did you download the toggle buttons or just use the ones that came on the phone? I downloaded a couple until I realized there were built in toggle buttons, I decided to just use them instead just to keep everything matching. I do need to download a file manager though.

I also downloaded and recommend task manager and/or task panel. Lets you shut down apps that dont have a quit option. Saves your battery and makes your phone run a lot faster.
Unread 2009-10-19, 10:14 AM   #63
KUweatherman
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Wanted to do a screenshot of my screens, but after a little research it seems to be waaaay too much work at the moment.

edit: Found something else I wish we could do; edit shortcut names. Seems that's been taken care of with the 1.6 update. The app AnyCut is out there, but it doesn't allow already made shortcuts to be renamed in 1.5.

Last edited by KUweatherman; 2009-10-19 at 12:04 PM..
Unread 2009-10-19, 03:23 PM   #64
99ls1guy

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 5
Likes (Received): 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesstripclub View Post
Did you download the toggle buttons or just use the ones that came on the phone? I downloaded a couple until I realized there were built in toggle buttons, I decided to just use them instead just to keep everything matching. I do need to download a file manager though.

I also downloaded and recommend task manager and/or task panel. Lets you shut down apps that dont have a quit option. Saves your battery and makes your phone run a lot faster.
yea I like the task manager, and keep that one on my home screen. I downloaded the toggle switches but all from the same creator so they match. I didnt know there are some on the phone already. Mine are simple/clean, and look kind of like a light switch.
Unread 2009-10-19, 07:45 PM   #65
joesstripclub

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
yea I like the task manager, and keep that one on my home screen. I downloaded the toggle switches but all from the same creator so they match. I didnt know there are some on the phone already. Mine are simple/clean, and look kind of like a light switch.
Yeah the built in ones are in the htc widget menu I believe. They all match and have a little slider similar to the light switch ones. I was amazed at how many different widgets, etc that htc added in addition to the regular android widgets.
Unread 2009-10-19, 08:25 PM   #66
JDLM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Also in Android news

It's been a big day for Google Android news, but Verizon's upcoming Droid phone (and the accompanying TV commercial) are only part of the story. T-Mobile put its Cliq handset on pre-order and juicy tidbits leaked out from other sources.

* We told you last week that the a GSM version of the Motorola Sholes cleared the FCC, but we failed to notice that a CDMA handset also got the government's nod (the FCC ID is IHDP56KC5 instead of IHDP56KC2). The consensus in the tech world is that this device is the Droid. Unfortunately, specs are few and there are no close-up photos on the FCC site just yet.
* Ericsson labs tweeted that we can expect an official announcement Android-powered Sony Ericsson Experia X3 in November. We don't know much about the device for now except that it will offer a Snapdragon QSD8250 chipset, a 1GHz CPU and the new Sony Ericsson Rachel user interface.
* As for new Android players, Engadget and DigiTimes reported that Asus will have an Android handset this year. Asus Chairman Jonney Shih dropped the news at a Taiwan press conference, but didn't offer any details.
* In addition to its hands-on with the Droid, Boy Genius Report also posted screenshots of Android 2.0 aka Eclair. Yummy!

ECLAIR:

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/...t-walkthrough/

We hope you Android lovers out there are sitting down, because we’re about to knock your socks off. Android 2.0 hasn’t been released, announced, or even pictured. Until now. And we’re doing it like we’re doing it for TV — major screenshots and major information right here, just for you, our beloved readers.

Android 2.0 looks to be a major improvement in Google’s mobile OS and we couldn’t be more excited about it. From native Exchange support to native Facebook support (it will sync with your contacts), browser improvements, a completely updated Maps application, unified email Inbox — there’s much, much more — and a brand new UI makeover, version 2.0 starts to make Android a really viable (and interesting) platform. Bounce over the jump for all the screenshots and our walkthrough!

(more on the link)

Unread 2009-10-20, 09:55 AM   #67
JDLM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Google Android: More than just a cheap date

For years, Oracle, Hewlett-Packard, and IBM have used Linux to lower the cost of their hardware and software-based solutions, while keeping profit margins fat and healthy. Google, ever the quick learner, is now doing the same with Android.

The mobile market will never be the same.ust as Google and others are using open-source software to lower barriers to adoption of their proprietary cloud offerings, so, too, is Google using open source to reduce the cost of mobile computing in order to drive uptake of its proprietary search-related advertising business in mobile.

Google CFO Patrick Pichette said as much in Google's most recent earnings call:

If we move forward the adoption of these smartphones by having a lower cost infrastructure because it's open source...all the (mobile) searches...will happen so much faster.

Open source: it's all about peace, love...and capitalism.

However, Android is more than just a way to shave a few dollars off a phone's purchase price. Jim Zemlin, Linux Foundation's executive director, declared recently that Linux offers "greater flexibility, freedom from lock-in, and lack of licensing costs."

He's right, but I'd argue that the "lock-in" argument is a bit of a throwaway line and the cost advantages are of secondary importance. The real value for would-be Android developers is its flexibility, which in turn helps to corral a community of interested participants.

Google Android's open-source license also encourages broad experimentation with the platform by a range of device manufacturers. Some handsets will be flops, but others, like Verizon's forthcoming Motorola-developed Droid, look likely to succeed.

Google can play the odds because, unlike Apple, it hasn't tied its fate to any one device. Instead, it has intentionally spread Android's risk--and chances of success--through its open-source license.

It's genius. Sheer genius.

Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer seems determined to revive Microsoft's stale desktop monopoly, as reported by The New York Times and, in mobile, is focused on toppling Apple's iPhone "momentum". But he probably should be more worried about Android as a long-term community play.

Mobile is the future, and that future is going to be heavily influenced by open source.

Linux has succeeded in servers precisely because a wide array of Microsoft competitors have converged on it as a way to club Microsoft. The same is happening in development tools (Eclipse), browsers (Firefox), Web servers (Apache), and more.

In Android, then, Microsoft isn't simply competing with Google. It's competing with the entire industry--or will be, soon enough.

Google, for its part, should continue to spearhead Android development, butmust find ways to open Android further to outside involvement. Otherwise, it stands to lose out to open-source alternatives like Symbian if they do a better job at encouraging community uptake. Google really doesn't need to control the platform to succeed.

In fact, given that its revenue derives from proprietary services delivered on top of the Android platform, its best chance for success is to do whatever is necessary to further proliferate Android.

Android is powerful with Google behind it, but it would be much more so with Nokia, Palm, and others. As in the server war, such vendors may find it advantageous to abandon their "Unix" variants to combine behind Android.

That is the power of open source, and it's how Google has made such intelligent use of Android. It's not about freedom from lock-in; it's about freedom to demolish competitors and serve customers by shifting the rules of the game.

Unread 2009-10-20, 09:57 AM   #68
JDLM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Android Laden HTC Dragon Spotted

Pictures of an unseen HTC handset have surfaced recently in a blog post
over at The Unlockr. From what is obvious from the images, the phone seems to be an Android based one with a rounded look (quite unlike the HTC Hero). The phone is rumored to be the HTC Dragon, which has been in the rumor mills of late.

The phone appears to have a large screen and comes with a Hero-like trackball and a camera. The phone might also be powered by the Snapdragon processor, which made its debut inside the recently announced Acer A1. While we do not have any further information regarding this device, the phone does look promising and should appeal to most users.

All we now need to figure is the expected launch time and of course, the pricing.

Unread 2009-10-20, 09:57 AM   #69
JDLM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Firefox Headed to Android Phones

Yesterday we heard that an unknown something from Mozilla is headed to iPhones, but Firefox's maker is being a bit more specific about Android: A mobile browser is in the works for the open-source phone.

Om Malik details a bit more of an onstage talk held last weekend with Mozilla CEO John Lilly and VP for Mobile Jay Sullivan, the latter of whom we interviewed in August and reported that Mozilla was "looking at" Android development. Malik reports Lilly as saying that "Mozilla will release Firefox for Windows Mobile and then Android," and hears from Sullivan that releases on devices other than Nokia's Maemo tablets are slow coming because the mobile team has worked to get faster JavaScript and page rendering times on mobile ARM processors. As expected, add-ons, desktop synchronization, and AwesomeBar-style navigation are all expected to appear in Fennec, the code name for Mozilla's mobile browser.

Symbian and BlackBerry fans might have to do without, however, as Sullivan has misgivings about developing for either BlackBerry's Java-based app platform or for Symbian's phones. On all platforms, Mozilla is also looking for wider adoption of HTML5 standards for content and multimedia, to avoid the effort and complications of developing altered browsers for each platform.

What would Fennec have to offer on your Windows Mobile or Android device to become a default browser? What features do you hope make the transition from desktop to mobile? Share your strategy suggestions in the comments.

Unread 2009-10-20, 12:15 PM   #70
KUweatherman
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else's Hero play music at random times? It has happened to me about three times when a Bob Sinclair song (the song must be on my phone somewhere, lol. And no it is not a ringtone) just starts playing without me starting the music player.
Unread 2009-10-20, 12:34 PM   #71
joesrcool

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 6
Thanks (Received): 33
Likes (Given): 25
Likes (Received): 105
Dislikes (Given): 6
Dislikes (Received): 1

Quote:
Anyone else's Hero play music at random times? It has happened to me about three times when a Bob Sinclair song (the song must be on my phone somewhere, lol. And no it is not a ringtone) just starts playing without me starting the music player.

nope
Unread 2009-10-20, 12:39 PM   #72
jmc816

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Received): 4

gmail, snapphoto pro, qik, chompsms, bubble, callerid by whitepages, color pop, and craigs notification come to mind.
Unread 2009-10-20, 01:51 PM   #73
joesstripclub

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I deleted all the stock songs off the phone. I noticed the music player widget was pretty sensitive and picky so I just deleted it.
Unread 2009-10-20, 04:10 PM   #74
KUweatherman
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesstripclub View Post
I deleted all the stock songs off the phone. I noticed the music player widget was pretty sensitive and picky so I just deleted it.
Heh, I haven't deleted the stock player but I'm using Meridian now. It's probably the stock player getting backat me, lol
Unread 2009-10-20, 04:12 PM   #75
ItalionStallion888
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 184
Thanks (Received): 260
Likes (Given): 2191
Likes (Received): 1602
Dislikes (Given): 68
Dislikes (Received): 73

I'm going to continue to hate android until they resend me the donut update and until the update doesn't freeze on my phone and cause it to have to restart. Until then fuckity fuck fuck fuck android.
ItalionStallion888 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, cupcake, donut, eclair, froyo, galaxy, gingerbread, honeycomb, ice cream sandwhich, jelly bean, kit-kat, lollipop, marshmallow, nexus, nougat, oreo