Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Computers, Teh Interweb, Gaming, Electronics

Unread 2015-08-30, 04:28 PM   #201
Ricerking13

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone got any advice prior to me paying someone to try to fix this?

Laptop after windows 10 update, takes 1-2.5 minutes to use web browser.

Browser pulls up effortlessly... it's something to do with the wireless card I'd wager... can't find a driver to update.

Asus TP500L
Windows 10
Wireless card is mediatek MT7630E
Unread 2015-08-30, 04:30 PM   #202
JDLM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

to be honest, you may want to try a USB wi-fi dongle (see if that helps)

AW|E90|ZSP|ZPP|2XA|NAV|HID| ///M | BMS |JB4 | VRSF

JDLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-08-30, 04:34 PM   #203
Ricerking13

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLM View Post
to be honest, you may want to try a USB wi-fi dongle (see if that helps)
Don't know that I have one anymore... if I do, I'll try... otherwise I'll just spend the money to fix it.

By the same token, couldn't I just plug in directly, taking wifi out of it, and see if I have the problem? If not, then I KNOW it's the card? Jut work on replacing the card?
Unread 2015-08-30, 04:41 PM   #204
JDLM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricerking13 View Post
Don't know that I have one anymore... if I do, I'll try... otherwise I'll just spend the money to fix it.

By the same token, couldn't I just plug in directly, taking wifi out of it, and see if I have the problem? If not, then I KNOW it's the card? Jut work on replacing the card?

I would direct connect and see what kind of behavior it exhibits, if there is any difference.

Replacing the card may or may not be a really easy fix because any cards that you find would essentially be the same hardware wise and then you will be installing the same drivers (unless the model of laptop ran other wireless cards) could go w/ another brand.

Unread 2015-11-12, 10:43 AM   #205
JDLM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

What's New in Windows 10's Big November Update

Windows 10 gets its first major update today, with a number of features you’ve asked for—like colored title bars, fixes to the Start menu, and (finally!) a better way to activate your Windows 10 license.
You Can Finally Activate with Your Windows 7 and 8 Keys

Now, when you install Windows 10, you can activate it with your Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 product key. None of this “install Windows 7, then update, then re-install from scratch” business just to do a clean install of Windows 10. Everything should work much more smoothly now, and while this won’t affect your computers that already have Windows 10 on them (since they’ll be activated automatically by the hardware), any computers you haven’t upgraded yet should be much simpler.
The Start Menu Has Some Improvements—and One New Annoyance (Ads!)

The Start menu, while not going to please any Windows 7 fans, gets a few improvements in this update. You can now stretch columns up to four tiles wide (Settings > Personalization > Start > Show more tiles), and the Start menu as a whole can contain more than 512 tiles—2048, to be exact. The context menus have also gotten a more consistent look (though they still aren’t consistent with the desktop’s just with each other).

However, all this comes at a cost: the Start menu now has “suggested apps” that it recommends you install from time to time. Thankfully, it’s ver yeasy to turn this off: just head to Settings > Personalization > Start and switch “Occasionally show suggestions in Start” to off.
Colored Title Bars Have Returned

It was a little silly that Windows 10 let you customize the color of the Start menu and taskbar, but not the title bars of your windows—which stayed white no matter what. Now, if you go to Settings > Personalization > Colors and check the “Show color on Start, taskbar, action center, and title bar” option, your color customizations will show up on all your desktop windows, too.
Windows Gets a Built-In “Find My Device”

We’ve always recommended installing an app like Prey to find and track your stolen laptop, and while it’s still a great feature-filled option, you no longer have to! Windows has a new “Find My Device” feature built in, which will track your laptop or tablet if it gets lost or stolen. Just head to Settings > Update & Security > Find My Device and click “Save my device’s location periodically” to enable it.
Cortana Learns a Few New Tricks

Cortana fans will enjoy this update, since the personal assistant is even better at knowing what you want. Cortana (who is now available in canada, Japan, Australia, and India) can now understand handwritten notes, track movies and other tickets from your email, alert you of coupons for sites you visit in Edge, and sync your messaging and call history with your Windows phone, and notify you of missed calls on your desktop (you’ll find these in Cortana’s settings). Cortana can even put your computer to sleep when it knows you’re out of the office (Settings > System > Power & Sleep).
And, above all else, Cortana finally works with local accounts, so you don’t need a Microsoft account to reap the benefits.
Other Little Improvements

Those are the big changes, but you’ll also find some nice new touches:
  • Tablet mode works much more like Windows 8 now: you can minimize apps by dragging their thumbnail to the bottom of the screen in task view, and multitasking now resizes both apps at once when you’re splitting them across one screen.
  • In Settings > Devices > Printers & Scanners, you now have the option to let Windows manage your default printer. With this enabled, your default printer will be whichever one you used last.
  • You can turn off the default Windows background on the lock screen and just use a pain color. Head to Settings > Personalization > Lock Screen to change this setting.
  • Microsoft Edge can now sync your favorites and reading list across Windows 10 devices, and gives you a preview of tabs when you mouse over them.
  • Skype now comes built-in to Windows 10 as three apps: Skype Video, Messaging, and Phone. You can still download the regular Skype app, however.
  • Tablets and other devices with low storage let you install new apps wherever you want, like an SD card. You’ll find this setting in Settings > System > Storage.
There’s a lot of stuff going on with this update, but these are the major and minor changes most people will care about. There are also a lot of under-the-hood performance improvements to boot time and other tasks, so you should notice some increased snappiness. You can read even more about the update at the links below.

Unread 2015-11-12, 11:33 AM   #206
shaun y
Mr 49er

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 164
Thanks (Received): 142
Likes (Given): 3406
Likes (Received): 1008
Dislikes (Given): 187
Dislikes (Received): 144

Quote:
Anyone got any advice prior to me paying someone to try to fix this?

Laptop after windows 10 update, takes 1-2.5 minutes to use web browser.

Browser pulls up effortlessly... it's something to do with the wireless card I'd wager... can't find a driver to update.

Asus TP500L
Windows 10
Wireless card is mediatek MT7630E
Did you ever find a fix to this? My computer is pulling the same shit. I can pull up a web page for about the first 15 seconds after the computer starts up, then it just dies for about 1 or 2 minutes. I can see the wireless card going crazy in the device manager at that time with about 40 "wireless devices" all flashing back and forth between working and having that little yellow sign next to them.
Unread 2015-11-12, 11:59 AM   #207
kellyrx8
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 30
Thanks (Received): 99
Likes (Given): 698
Likes (Received): 448
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun y View Post
Did you ever find a fix to this? My computer is pulling the same shit. I can pull up a web page for about the first 15 seconds after the computer starts up, then it just dies for about 1 or 2 minutes. I can see the wireless card going crazy in the device manager at that time with about 40 "wireless devices" all flashing back and forth between working and having that little yellow sign next to them.
New driver out for the Mediatek chip
http://www.mediatek.com/en/downloads...0rt2760rt2890/

Shaun what wifi adaptor model are you on?
kellyrx8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-11-12, 01:31 PM   #208
Ricerking13

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
My buddy did something with power options that fixed it... but then after a restart it went back to it. I tried new drivers to no avail...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyrx8 View Post

Hmmm will try when I get home!
Unread 2015-11-12, 01:44 PM   #209
shaun y
Mr 49er

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyrx8 View Post

some cheap pci adapter I bought at a computer parts store for like $15. It has worked 100% perfect besides the issues right after startup, other than that it has never once dropped the signal. I'll look up the brand later because I can't remember it right now.

edit: pretty sure it's this exact model

I don't think I've checked my drivers though, probably because that's the simplest answer lol

Last edited by shaun y; 2015-11-12 at 01:48 PM..
shaun y is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-11-12, 02:25 PM   #210
Ricerking13

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
some cheap pci adapter I bought at a computer parts store for like $15. It has worked 100% perfect besides the issues right after startup, other than that it has never once dropped the signal. I'll look up the brand later because I can't remember it right now.

edit: pretty sure it's this exact model

I don't think I've checked my drivers though, probably because that's the simplest answer lol
Did you install that to solve the problem? Or is that the problem? Sorry I'm lost.
Unread 2015-11-12, 04:08 PM   #211
shaun y
Mr 49er

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Did you install that to solve the problem? Or is that the problem? Sorry I'm lost.
that's my wireless adapter and that's what's dropping the signal for the first 1-2 minutes. I need to try new drivers on it
Unread 2016-01-12, 08:04 PM   #212
Ol' Rusty

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 28
Thanks (Received): 45
Likes (Given): 155
Likes (Received): 142
Dislikes (Given): 20
Dislikes (Received): 6
Default Microsoft promises Windows 10 auto updates are for our own good

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/...e-just-in-case

Quote:
Exclusive And if we don't like it, we should read Terry Myerson's blog more
By Chris Merriman
Fri Nov 13 2015, 10:09

EARLIER THIS YEAR, THE INQUIRER exclusively revealed that Microsoft had been quietly downloading Windows 10 onto Windows 7 and Windows 8-powered computers, shoving an unwanted 6GB file onto some users PCs.
Microsoft has yet to explain itself, but after a long time battling to get a response from the company, this week we were able to speak to Jeremy Korst, general manager of Microsoft's Windows and Devices team, about the issue, and we put some of the points that have been raised during the 'updategate' saga to him.
First off, we asked why Windows Updates for consumers and businesses had different levels of granular flexibility.
"The capabilities we're delivering in Windows update for business are really for organisations with multiple sets of devices," he said. "In Windows Update for individuals you can set you preferences as to what time of day your updates are installed, so it does give you the ability to manage."
Korst explains that Microsoft is trying to be more responsive to the everyman who wants a product that 'just works' and doesn't care about individual updates.
"You've got two sets of users, one is the average user who wants to make sure they've got the most secure and always up to date version of Windows, and the feedback we get is that people want that to be as simple and seamless as possible.
"Then there's a set of customers like you and I who want more information. We've heard that feedback and we are starting to give more information about what's coming in the latest updates so if a particular developer or IT pro or tech enthusiast needs that information then they can get it."
We then talked about the main 'updategate' itself, the issue of large downloads in the background without permission. We asked why this was being done, and what about people who either don't want the download, or didn't ask for it. The answer was surprising.
"The best place for those kinds of issues is Terry (Myerson)'s blog. User feedback we've had is that users who have come from Windows 7 or Windows 8 are 'very satisfied' with the upgrade process. We've got a lot of feedback around customers who want us to make it easier, so we're trying to facilitate that."
We pointed out that the average 70-something silver surfer was unlikely to be a regular patron of Terry Myerson's blog. He defended: "The thing is - the user is still in control. You still have to accept the upgrade when prompted to go through the process, and even then you have 31 days, your entire first month to revert back if for whatever reason you're not happy.
"We've tried to respect that with settings like those for people with low bandwidth who have a setting available so Windows does not do the automatic download."
It seems that a lot of what has happened around 'updategate' has been the result of a road to hell paved with good intentions. "The reason behind the blog is to make everything as transparent and front footed as possible. And then conversations like this help communicate it. But it is our intent to be transparent and that's why we're having this conversation now.
"We think that the idea of reserving Windows 10 and having it download in the background is good customer experience."
We're still reeling from the idea that everyone should read Terry Myerson's blog is his defence. And yet when we come to the question of user privacy, Korst mentions it again.
"I think Terry covered this in his blog as well. Any data that we do collect is purely for enabling the customer experience. But part two is putting the user in control in terms of what data is collected, so while information collected that Cortana may use, or that an auto-complete may use, is about choices over whether information is used and collected. We think we earn trust by being transparent over the data being collected. It's one of the core pillars of more personal computing.
"Our other responsibility is then to deliver a spectacular product so that when a customer does agree to allow that information to be used, it creates a great customer experience in return."
Finally, we ask how why so much of Windows 10 is not optional and even reinstalls itself if you try to uninstall it. "We hear customers asking us for a great music experience, a great mail experience or whatever, but we think the apps that we have included with Windows provide the best possible experience for that.
"Of course, users are free to use third-party apps as much as they want, we're all about choice."
Overall, we're left with the feeling that Microsoft is still massively missing the point. The company line appears to be 'if we're offering you this great product, why wouldn't you want it?' and yet a perfectly reasonable response is 'because we don't' or 'because we want it on our terms' and most importantly, 'because we don't want to plan our computing around Terry Myerson's effing blog.
We were, however, assured that our feedback would be taken to Windows HQ, where doubtless one day they will invite us to lunch and then spit in our hamburgers. Still, we tried, and we'll keep trying.
The INQUIRER first uncovered the fact that Windows 7 and 8 computers were automatically downloading Windows 10 'just in case' back in September. Later it emerged that an error, coupled with some slightly dubious auto-ticking of boxes in Windows Update, was causing the upgrade to happen, to all intents and purposes, automatically.
News of the unwanted downloads spread around the world after an INQUIRER reader, Mike Wallace, pointed out to us that, despite not having 'reserved' a copy of Windows 10, he had found that the ~BT folder, which has been the home of images of the new operating system since before rollout began, had appeared on his system. He had no plans to upgrade and had not put in a reservation request.
He told us: "The symptoms are repeated failed 'Upgrade to Windows 10' in the WU update history and a huge 3.5GB to 6GB hidden folder labelled '$Windows.~BT'. I thought Microsoft [said] this 'upgrade' was optional. If so, why is it being pushed out to so many computers where it wasn't reserved, and why does it try to install over and over again?
"I know of two instances where people on metered connections went over their data cap for August because of this unwanted download. My own internet (slow DSL) was crawling for a week or so until I discovered this problem. In fact, that's what led me to it. Not only does it download, it tries to install every time the computer is booted."
We asked Microsoft to comment, multiple times, on whether it was downloading Windows 10 anyway as it rushes to build on the 75 million machines with the new OS installed in its first month, putting it in fourth place behind Window 7, 8.1 and the erstwhile XP.
Microsoft told us at the time: "For individuals who have chosen to receive automatic updates through Windows Update, we help upgradable devices get ready for Windows 10 by downloading the files they’ll need if they decide to upgrade.
"When the upgrade is ready, the customer will be prompted to install Windows 10 on the device.”
In other words, if you are patching via Patch Tuesday, as you should of course be, then you are going to get a big hefty folder on your hard drive ready so you can update to Windows 10 on demand. Or not. Your Call.
If you want to avoid this happening, an ex-HP employee has designed an app to give users of Windows 7 and 8 control over if and when they wish to upgrade to Windows 10.
Win10WiWi (Windows 10, When I Want It) reclaims storage taken up with unwanted upgrade files, removes and hides the Windows Updates causing the actions to be triggered and ensures that no telemetry data is being recorded, all with a few button clicks. What's particularly neat, however, is that designer Yves Gattegno has also ensured that the process is reversible, allowing users to update to Windows 10 in the same few clicks.
Win10WiWi is available now free of charge from the SysStreaming website.
Automatic downloads isn't the only criticism Windows 10 has faced. The operating system was also blasted after it emerged that "suggested apps" were starting to appear on the locksreen and start menus, while changing away from default programs such as Microsoft Edge produced a 'nag screen' inviting, nay begging, users to reconsider

TLDR Microsoft is autodownloading windows 10 to our machines in hidden updates and also under the guise of "failed updates"
Unread 2016-01-29, 11:58 AM   #213
JDLM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Bring Back the Classic Start Menu in Windows 10

Wasn’t everything just so much better in the old days? Who needs a new Star Wars movie anyway? If you’re feeling nostalgic for the look and feel of the classic Windows Start menu, there’s a way to bring it back—provided you’re willing to shell out a few dollars for a third-party plugin.
The program in question is Stardock Start10, and it’s free for 30 days. After that, it’ll cost you $4.99. There’s no complicated setup or even a reboot to sit through—as soon as you’ve got the application installed on your Windows 10 computer, open up the Start menu for a hit of Windows 7-inspired nostalgia.

Start10 comes with a commendable number of options for you to play around with: there are actually three different looks to choose from (classic Windows, new Windows, and a fusion of both), and you can tweak icon sizes and colors as well as the appearance of the Start menu as a whole. There are even configuration options for your taskbar too.
By default an automatic shortcut to all of your Universal Applications is included (these can now run in the desktop environment thanks to Windows 10 don’t forget). The program is so lightweight and simple that it’s well worth checking out even if you’re not sure whether you want the old Windows 7-style Start menu back or not.

Unread 2016-01-29, 12:48 PM   #214
kellyrx8
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 30
Thanks (Received): 99
Likes (Given): 698
Likes (Received): 448
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 3

Classic shell works much better and free. Just a FYI
kellyrx8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2016-01-29, 02:27 PM   #215
shaun y
Mr 49er

Post Thanks / Like

RicerKing,

did you ever get your issue resolved? I recently switched to a wired connection directly into my motherboard instead of through the PCIE wireless card and it's still doing the exact same shit, except now it shows like 45 ethernet connections in adapter settings when it's trying to get connected instead of 45 wireless connections.
Unread 2016-01-29, 04:53 PM   #216
LTe

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 105
Thanks (Received): 55
Likes (Given): 819
Likes (Received): 287
Dislikes (Given): 23
Dislikes (Received): 10

I've noticed ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 from win7 that my computer takes forever to boot up and shutdown. Occasionally it will lock up in a shutdown.
Unread 2016-01-29, 05:11 PM   #217
JDLM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTe View Post
I've noticed ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 from win7 that my computer takes forever to boot up and shutdown. Occasionally it will lock up in a shutdown.

Anything in your logs?

Age of HDD?

Unread 2016-02-04, 10:40 AM   #218
JDLM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Reinstalling Windows 10

Q. The Windows 10 upgrade is a free download for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 machines, but it doesn’t seem to have its own serial number and obviously didn’t come with an installation DVD. What happens if I need to reformat my hard drive and reinstall the operating system? How do I reactivate Windows?

A. Depending on how you upgraded to Windows 10 and the version you were previously using, you may not need a product key (serial number) to activate Windows 10 again after a clean installation. Microsoft notes that product keys for many versions of Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 can be used now, starting with Windows 10, version 1511, which was released as a system update last November. The product keys for Enterprise editions of those older Windows versions, as well as those from volume licenses or counterfeit copies of Windows, will not work, though.

Answering questions about the technology, devices and apps in our lives.

When Windows 10 was first released as an upgrade for Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 users, Microsoft was activating the new software with what it called a “digital entitlement” that took the place of a product key. As long as the computer is running a fully upgraded and legitimate version of Windows 10 that was activated without errors, the digital entitlement should allow you to reinstall the system on the PC as needed. (However, the company says that if you have made major changes to the computer’s hardware, like swapping in a new motherboard, you may have to call Microsoft Customer Support to reactivate Windows 10.)
Before you reinstall Windows 10, make sure the system has indeed been activated by going to the Start menu to Settings, then to Update & Security and on to Activation. Later, if you are asked for a product key during the reinstallation (and did not use the number from an older version of Windows to originally activate the software), click the Skip button; Windows 10 should automatically activate itself after it finishes installing.

If you have to fully reinstall Windows 10, you can do so in several ways, including from a previously created recovery drive or from Windows 10 installation software on a DVD or USB drive. The Microsoft Software Download page on the company’s site has the software and tools you need to create a bootable Windows 10 DVD or make your own USB recovery drive, as well as a frequently asked questions page that may have some useful answers.

Unread 2016-02-04, 10:45 AM   #219
Scooby24
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 49
Thanks (Received): 689
Likes (Given): 339
Likes (Received): 3951
Dislikes (Given): 27
Dislikes (Received): 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTe View Post
Likely not your problem with the OS....just got done dealing with my father in law's laptop with a failing HDD. Slow as molasses because of tons of bad sectors and corrupt data. Trying to scan and fix the drive it eventually just corrupted all data and I had to reinstall fresh on an SSD. It's now lightning fast.
Unread 2016-02-04, 10:58 AM   #220
Karlen

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 887
Thanks (Received): 481
Likes (Given): 4077
Likes (Received): 4362
Dislikes (Given): 99
Dislikes (Received): 166

After win 10, my pc boots on its own or reboots a minute or so after shutdown. Neat!
Karlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2016-02-04, 11:45 AM   #221
Scooby24
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlen View Post
After win 10, my pc boots on its own or reboots a minute or so after shutdown. Neat!
Do you have fast start enabled in power options? "Choose what the power button does" option
Unread 2016-02-04, 11:48 AM   #222
Karlen

Post Thanks / Like

How does that have anything to do with the pc booting on its own at random
Unread 2016-02-04, 11:51 AM   #223
Scooby24
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlen View Post
How does that have anything to do with the pc booting on its own at random
After installing W10 my father-in-law's laptop wouldn't even shut down when prompted. It stayed powered on due to that setting. I'm guessing it provides a request for low level power to the motherboard which may not be accommodated for correctly in all cases. Maybe this is triggering a request to power back on?

Worth checking.

edit: reading others saying turning that off fixed random boot ups after shut down.

Last edited by Scooby24; 2016-02-04 at 11:54 AM..
Scooby24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2016-02-04, 11:56 AM   #224
Karlen

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not on a laptop. The power button is shutdown, the sleep button is shutdown. That's my settings.

I don't see a fast boot option, unless I need to get into my bios. But this is not every time, it's random. Goes several days without doing it, then does it several times, then doesn't do it again. Never had this problem before win 10
Unread 2016-02-04, 12:02 PM   #225
JDLM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Anything in the logs?

Tags
cortana, windows 10