Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Bureau of Alcohol and Tobacco

Unread 2014-03-10, 04:22 PM   #126
Froiwok

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 18
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Given): 25
Likes (Received): 6
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 2

My package finally arrived today! I'm loving the RSST just having a little trouble keeping the cotton wet. Anyone have any solution for this? I'm using the Peaches and Cream organic non-dye cotton. Also the nemesis was much smaller than I expected which isn't really a con. It came in the black box and i'm charging my batteries right now and hopefully it'll fire the RSST. The IGO-W has a weird taste from inhale? Is this weird/bad? I put a generous amount of liquid on it but when I lung hit then exhale it has a weird taste to it. Any advice is much appreciated!

Last edited by Froiwok; 2014-03-10 at 07:51 PM..
Froiwok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2014-03-11, 08:32 AM   #127
Quik

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froiwok View Post
My package finally arrived today! I'm loving the RSST just having a little trouble keeping the cotton wet. Anyone have any solution for this? I'm using the Peaches and Cream organic non-dye cotton. Also the nemesis was much smaller than I expected which isn't really a con. It came in the black box and i'm charging my batteries right now and hopefully it'll fire the RSST. The IGO-W has a weird taste from inhale? Is this weird/bad? I put a generous amount of liquid on it but when I lung hit then exhale it has a weird taste to it. Any advice is much appreciated!
Did you clean the IGO W really well before building a coil on it? Be sure to clean any atomizers/tanks pretty good with at least warm water to get the manufacturing oils off it. Also when using cotton be sure to wash your hands pretty well before handling the cotton, it likes to soak up the bad stuff from your skin and the first couple of hits will taste funky.
Likes Froiwok liked this post
Quik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2014-03-12, 08:08 PM   #128
Froiwok

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quik View Post
Did you clean the IGO W really well before building a coil on it? Be sure to clean any atomizers/tanks pretty good with at least warm water to get the manufacturing oils off it. Also when using cotton be sure to wash your hands pretty well before handling the cotton, it likes to soak up the bad stuff from your skin and the first couple of hits will taste funky.
Did this and it's tasting perfectly fine now! I feel very dumb now for forgetting about that haha thank you!
Unread 2014-03-12, 08:09 PM   #129
Froiwok

Post Thanks / Like

Everything I got right now. Just tried microcoil with twisted 32g kanthal i'm really liking it! Right now deciding on my next purchases. For mod/apv i'm trying to decide between Stingray, Copper Nemesis, Magneto, VTR, SVD, Chi You, and Turtle Ship. For atomizers i'm thinking about the Igo-w4, Patriot, Trident, Kraken, and Kayfun 3.1 Lite. Also need to buy another set of VTC4s and a torch lighter.

Last edited by Froiwok; 2014-03-12 at 08:13 PM..
Froiwok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2014-03-12, 09:15 PM   #130
Quik

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

Everything I got right now. Just tried microcoil with twisted 32g kanthal i'm really liking it! Right now deciding on my next purchases. For mod/apv i'm trying to decide between Stingray, Copper Nemesis, Magneto, VTR, SVD, Chi You, and Turtle Ship. For atomizers i'm thinking about the Igo-w4, Patriot, Trident, Kraken, and Kayfun 3.1 Lite. Also need to buy another set of VTC4s and a torch lighter.
We will carry a lot of those. I'm currently working on the sponsorship with KCSR right now but we will be offering a discount to members. If you are interested in a regulated mod take a look at the Sigelei 20W and the Sigelei Legend. We have the lowest price online for those and have plenty in stock right now. We will be opening the physical store in a couple of weeks and will carry a ton of mechanical mods including the ones you listed and more. Also we will have all those atomizers. Right now we have the trident V1 and the Nimbus V3. Plus working on getting the Sony VTC5 batteries.

*Flame Suit On!*
Unread 2014-03-13, 09:15 AM   #131
Froiwok

Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait for the vtc5s to come out. Will you be selling the clones?
Unread 2014-03-13, 02:42 PM   #132
Quik

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I can't wait for the vtc5s to come out. Will you be selling the clones?
Yes clones at first since the area isn't as developed as some others when it comes to vaping. Over time we will offer our own regulated mods (I'm working on a prototype now) and mechanicals.
Likes Froiwok liked this post
Unread 2014-03-14, 03:59 PM   #133
TheWhiteDevil

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 51
Thanks (Received): 12
Likes (Given): 70
Likes (Received): 110
Dislikes (Given): 33
Dislikes (Received): 21

Dig where this thread goes... just picked up a juice thats so good. Seduce juice : snake bite. Amazing.....

Considering a mechanical mod but I don't really wanna have to 're wet the coil every few hits. Do any of the mech mod have a good set up to avoid having to do this?
Unread 2014-03-14, 05:12 PM   #134
Quik

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhiteDevil View Post
Dig where this thread goes... just picked up a juice thats so good. Seduce juice : snake bite. Amazing.....

Considering a mechanical mod but I don't really wanna have to 're wet the coil every few hits. Do any of the mech mod have a good set up to avoid having to do this?
Yea it isn't the mod that causes this but the atomizer. I can give you some great examples of the different kind of atomizers.

For example what I'm using is called a Trident. These do require you to drip juice every so often. The coil build you do can dictate how often. I vape a lot and usually just add about 10 drops between every 20-30 puffs. It is very easy to do.

Then there is a Genesis style. This particular one is called the Gamma. These are tanks under a rebuildable atomizer. These feed juice from the tank below and typically can be filled with a fill port located on the deck with the coils.

And another example of a rebuildable atomizer is the chimney types, I will show the Kayfun Lite Plus below. These are pretty awesome best of both worlds. It puts a dome over the coils and feeds the coils with the cotton or silica through small holes. T

Now all the ones I showed you also have adjustable air-flow. I hope that helps a bit.
Unread 2014-03-14, 07:09 PM   #135
TheWhiteDevil

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 51
Thanks (Received): 12
Likes (Given): 70
Likes (Received): 110
Dislikes (Given): 33
Dislikes (Received): 21

Peeerrrrfect.
Unread 2014-03-18, 12:31 AM   #136
KCzx2MO

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 108
Thanks (Received): 13
Likes (Given): 567
Likes (Received): 108
Dislikes (Given): 6
Dislikes (Received): 6

Flame on:

I thought stoners were bad... rofl. (as a former stoner, I can honestly say I was never this involved, just wanted some good buds and a clean pipe)
KCzx2MO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2014-03-22, 02:15 PM   #137
Froiwok

Post Thanks / Like

There are involved stoners that put attention towards their gear. I'm sure there are ones that care about strains they use with ratios and the devices they use as well. Just as there are vapers that will buy a starter kit, use it till they're over their addiction, and quit. People have their preferences.

But anyways on a different note i'm prob going to buy the copper Chi You clone on Fasttech that looks steampunk with the copper shielded tank as well as the new red lg 2600mah 30amp batts since the Sony vct5s are sold out Just gotta get the money saved up now haha
Unread 2014-03-22, 05:30 PM   #138
KCMAXX

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 83
Thanks (Received): 10
Likes (Given): 191
Likes (Received): 82

Picked up an Aspire Nautilus yesterday after a second iClear30 started leaking on me.

Holy shit what a difference! Works/looks great on my MVP.

NEED GARAGE DOORS, OPENERS, OR SERVICE?
PM FOR DETAILS.
KCMAXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2014-03-24, 12:54 AM   #139
Froiwok

Post Thanks / Like

I have a question for the diy e-juice makers out here. I'm uncertain if you're allowed to post the link up but if not please pm me the answer.

I've been making my own e-liquid and love how much more I get for the money. I was hoping on saving more money. Right now i've been buying my pre-made pg/vg with nicotine mixed in already base from MT Baker and it's about $30 for 8oz I buy with either 100%vg or 70vg/30 distilled h2o with 6mg nicotine strength.

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy such pre mixed base with nicotine from anywhere else cheaper? It needs to already have the nicotine in it.
Either same price with more quantity or cheaper but better price of ml per $

Also we should totally have a thread for DIY recipes.
Unread 2014-03-24, 10:14 AM   #140
kellyrx8
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 30
Thanks (Received): 99
Likes (Given): 698
Likes (Received): 448
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 3

Quote:
I have a question for the diy e-juice makers out here. I'm uncertain if you're allowed to post the link up but if not please pm me the answer.

I've been making my own e-liquid and love how much more I get for the money. I was hoping on saving more money. Right now i've been buying my pre-made pg/vg with nicotine mixed in already base from MT Baker and it's about $30 for 8oz I buy with either 100%vg or 70vg/30 distilled h2o with 6mg nicotine strength.

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy such pre mixed base with nicotine from anywhere else cheaper? It needs to already have the nicotine in it.
Either same price with more quantity or cheaper but better price of ml per $

Also we should totally have a thread for DIY recipes.
have you looked at http://wizardlabs.us/ ?

there is also a big DIY group on facebook that has recipes and what not you can take a look in too...they have some good links

https://www.facebook.com/groups/187700181289735/
Unread 2014-03-24, 10:29 PM   #141
Froiwok

Post Thanks / Like

I checked the wizard labs link but they don't seem to sell the vg nicotine pre-mixed if I can't find anything else i'll fall back onto this but i'm really looking for 6-12mg nicotine already pre mixed with vg/pg. I joined the facebook group and can't wait to try some new recipes though!
Unread 2014-03-25, 12:04 AM   #142
boostedhatchie

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 7
Likes (Given): 15
Likes (Received): 37
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 1

Probably a long shot, but does anyone know if any local shops will be getting any Hana Modz in?
-Sean
boostedhatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2014-03-25, 08:55 PM   #143
Quik

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedhatchie View Post
Probably a long shot, but does anyone know if any local shops will be getting any Hana Modz in?
Probably not. But I know a few of us are working on our own DNA 30 devices. I have my chip to make my prototype device. I carry a 20 watt device currently.
Unread 2014-03-25, 08:56 PM   #144
Quik

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
There are involved stoners that put attention towards their gear. I'm sure there are ones that care about strains they use with ratios and the devices they use as well. Just as there are vapers that will buy a starter kit, use it till they're over their addiction, and quit. People have their preferences.

But anyways on a different note i'm prob going to buy the copper Chi You clone on Fasttech that looks steampunk with the copper shielded tank as well as the new red lg 2600mah 30amp batts since the Sony vct5s are sold out Just gotta get the money saved up now haha
Those LGs are good batteries and it is rumored that efest rebrands theirs with those. I have a few hundred VTC5s coming in shortly.
Unread 2014-04-05, 02:07 AM   #145
Froiwok

Post Thanks / Like

Figured I'd share this with everyone since everyone should have one if they're rebuilding. http://gotsmok.com/free-digital-mult...harborfreight/
Even if you already have one it can't hurt to have a 2nd.
Unread 2014-04-07, 08:08 AM   #146
Quik

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Figured I'd share this with everyone since everyone should have one if they're rebuilding. http://gotsmok.com/free-digital-mult...harborfreight/
Even if you already have one it can't hurt to have a 2nd.
I also have Ohm meters your atomizers screw down on.
Unread 2014-04-20, 10:45 AM   #147
Tragic Herro

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 15
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 21
Likes (Received): 89
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 1

Mirandus #125 and Patriot. Still need to get my hands on a fucking Quasar though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizzing in Space
My math says it would be a force of 0.125 Newtons. Assuming ejaculate volume of 10ml, assuming ejaculate has the density of water, assuming ejaculate velocity of 28mph. And that I didn't do some gradeschool-level math fuckup, which is possible. It would take a 100kg man approximately 9,204 years to get to the moon, assuming you ejaculated once and ignoring the whole "orbits" thing, and assuming the moon at its nearest approach.
Tragic Herro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2014-05-10, 08:10 PM   #148
Froiwok

Post Thanks / Like

Got a set of purple efest 2500MaH 35amp the other week on ebay for $11 then got a Patriot Clone with the dual air holes, and got a free Igo-W4 from The Vapor's Edge in Lawrence.

Discovered that little shop about 2-3 weeks ago and I have NOT bought a single thing from the vape shop across from my house since then. They make their e-juice right on the spot and you can bring in your own recipes and they'll make them for you. The prices are also extremely cheap for a brick and mortar as they will sell 32ml for about $12! Now that beats paying $10-15 for 15ml in my books! They also offer free shipping anywhere as well! They also have an assortment of Mods and APVs and other things authentic and clones!
Unread 2014-05-12, 09:14 AM   #149
Froiwok

Post Thanks / Like

Loving my Patriot clone right now a lot but there is just one problem. IT USES A LOT OF JUICE. I used to go through about 32ml in about 6-7 days now with the Patriot clone the 32ml is almost empty on day 3! I'm pretty sure I only have 6-8ml left! I understand that it's a dual coil and should be using up more than a single coil but does anyone know what I should do to fix this? If I had to buy something else what should I buy to get great flavor with a Nemesis clone because I gave my MVP to the girl. Would a Kayfun be better? Go back to an RSST? Or just change something with the Patriot?
Unread 2014-05-12, 10:45 AM   #150
Quik

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Loving my Patriot clone right now a lot but there is just one problem. IT USES A LOT OF JUICE. I used to go through about 32ml in about 6-7 days now with the Patriot clone the 32ml is almost empty on day 3! I'm pretty sure I only have 6-8ml left! I understand that it's a dual coil and should be using up more than a single coil but does anyone know what I should do to fix this? If I had to buy something else what should I buy to get great flavor with a Nemesis clone because I gave my MVP to the girl. Would a Kayfun be better? Go back to an RSST? Or just change something with the Patriot?
Well it isn't the RDA that will cause you to go through the juice at a certain rate, it is the build you put in it. Can you say what resistance you're at? For example I have two Trident V2 RDAs I use regularly. One is 0.45ohm and the other is 0.25ohm. The 0.25ohm build I have goes dry after two hits while the 0.45ohm build can go like 10 off the same amount of drops.

I like the Kayfun Lite Plus and the Aqua for flavor and convenience but they aren't the easiest to build on. The Kayfun is easier than the Aqua but I don't have problems with them I do have a lot of customers bring me their Kayfun's to build them coils.