Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Computers, Teh Interweb, Gaming, Electronics

Unread 2012-02-29, 09:06 AM   #76
FOACAD
الكافر المشرف

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 570
Likes (Given): 36
Likes (Received): 3830
Dislikes (Given): 27
Dislikes (Received): 148

Sigh, 4 more bags today with no pieces. Seriously ridiculous that in 20+ bags i have gotten no pieces.

Really wish they would let cent and champ comms to be converted to bm, though, instead of merc and wz comms when 1.1.5 comes out.

I have nothing to spend my cent comms on right now.
FOACAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2012-02-29, 01:48 PM   #77
offensive
No I am NOT a girl.

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 15
Thanks (Received): 293
Likes (Given): 21
Likes (Received): 1756
Dislikes (Given): 18
Dislikes (Received): 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOACAD View Post
Sigh, 4 more bags today with no pieces. Seriously ridiculous that in 20+ bags i have gotten no pieces.

Really wish they would let cent and champ comms to be converted to bm, though, instead of merc and wz comms when 1.1.5 comes out.

I have nothing to spend my cent comms on right now.
Well you will have quite a few on the grind to BM.
Unread 2012-03-02, 06:41 PM   #78
FOACAD
الكافر المشرف

Post Thanks / Like

Scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, should be 1.1.5 dropping
Unread 2012-03-03, 12:00 PM   #79
FOACAD
الكافر المشرف

Post Thanks / Like

who will be getting one...

2.5m for white lvl 50

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=335166
Unread 2012-03-03, 12:10 PM   #80
offensive
No I am NOT a girl.

Post Thanks / Like

2.5m aint much
Unread 2012-03-03, 12:12 PM   #81
FOACAD
الكافر المشرف

Post Thanks / Like

Its a decent chunk for one crystal.

But i understand why they are doing it. A dual wielder will drop 5m if they want two white crystals. Its a good gold sink to get the economy inline for the 1.2 drop.

I might get a couple +41 expertise crystal for my pvp set.
Unread 2012-03-06, 03:55 AM   #82
FOACAD
الكافر المشرف

Post Thanks / Like

1.1.5 dropping right now!!! servers should be back up in a bit.

this patch has the most excited of any so far.
Unread 2012-03-06, 03:16 PM   #83
FOACAD
الكافر المشرف

Post Thanks / Like

reading swtor.com makes me laugh an also rage.

sooooo many people bitching up a storm, it makes the bitching done on this site after a change look like nothing. tons and tons of people crying that they are going to quit, yet i doubt many of them do.

another constant bitching i see is about illum and how its so crappy because of how system intensive it is and how its shitty that it requires such up to date hardware.

these have to just be kids, because the crying and sense of entitlement to whatever they want is just hilarious.

omg bw, why is the d/w kill cap at 3 for wz??? omg it would take xxx amount of hours to do the d/w in wz.

ummm, yeah thats why they left the crates on illum, so you can nascar it up while waiting for your q to pop and go get 3 more and maybe a win.

omg bw why does it cost so much for bm tokens??? i think we should all have bm gear much easier!!!

omg bw why did you fuck over artifice by putting crystals for sale at ridiculous prices that amount to nothing more than a gold sink???

i never played wow or got into the community to the extent i am with swtor, but was there this much bitching and whining and moaning after each patch with wow?
Unread 2012-03-06, 03:39 PM   #84
titaniumSS

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 121
Likes (Given): 677
Likes (Received): 721
Dislikes (Given): 6
Dislikes (Received): 16

Yes Dusty. Except it was paladins or frost mages are OP.

titaniumSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2012-03-06, 03:50 PM   #85
FOACAD
الكافر المشرف

Post Thanks / Like

I liked BC when pally was op
Unread 2012-03-06, 04:09 PM   #86
titaniumSS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I liked BC when pally was op
One form or another was always OP.

Unread 2012-03-06, 04:13 PM   #87
FOACAD
الكافر المشرف

Post Thanks / Like

ret pally was what i was referring to. it was way op before they eventually nerfed it pretty bad

you been playing at all today since the patch? or lately for that matter? havnt seen you on daviks at all.
Unread 2012-03-06, 04:18 PM   #88
titaniumSS

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't played for over a month now. =/ I've been too busy with school, work, playing in a band in Lawrence, KS and I'm currently sitting in the studio recording 12 tracks. Needless to say, things have been hectic.

Unread 2012-03-07, 11:54 AM   #89
FOACAD
الكافر المشرف

Post Thanks / Like

I like the changes honestly.

Cruise around illum getting crates while queued up for wz, then go in and get 3 more towards d or w and possibly a win too. then go back to crates while waiting.

Also, i saved 5 bags to open after the patch and on my first bag, after getting NOTHING up until now, i get my champ offhand. lol. other 4 didnt have anything but comms though. might be a coincidence but im taking it as they worked on the loot algorithm a bit.
Unread 2012-03-08, 06:08 AM   #90
FOACAD
الكافر المشرف

Post Thanks / Like

Definitely did something to the drop algorithm. Two champ tokens in two days AND a lot more loot on HM bosses.

Before on BT final boss we would get an alloy and a columi token. Last night we got a token, alloy, schem and another piece that i cant remember.

I know some are saying that they are going towards welfare gear, but i think this makes it better. Its still not just giving shit away, but its not retardedly agonizing to grind the same HM day after day to get your piece.....though, i still havnt gotten my columi bracers token yet. 2 of my comps do though, lol.

Also thinking of gearing out my comps with cent gear because of how many tokens i have that i cant do anything with
Unread 2012-03-08, 06:51 AM   #91
Quik

Post Thanks / Like

I had to quit SWTOR last month. Something about a game that forces me to do quests doesn't do it for me. Yes I know SWTOR is about the story. But I play a game for the challenge, if I wanted a story I would read a book or watch a movie. There has been absolutely no challenge in the game from 1-35. And PvP could be awesome if they educated the players better. I can't carry a huttball game all the time just cause people don't know how to pass.. Let me get to endgame faster without having to run back to Dromund Kaas every 2 levels, lol.

So far since Dragon Soul has been a joke I'm just waiting on Panda land and possibly GW2. Tera Online was retarded too. Showing their Korean MMO colors.
Unread 2012-03-08, 07:02 AM   #92
FOACAD
الكافر المشرف

Post Thanks / Like

WoW forced you to quest to get to end game as well.

You can rush to 50 too if you want. Space bar, only do class quests and pvp/space battle to level quicker than side quests.

Get to 50 and the game will challenge you as you have to work pretty hard to gear imo.

Im signed up for the beta for GW2 btw. did you get in on it?
Unread 2012-03-08, 07:08 AM   #93
Quik

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

WoW forced you to quest to get to end game as well.

You can rush to 50 too if you want. Space bar, only do class quests and pvp/space battle to level quicker than side quests.

Get to 50 and the game will challenge you as you have to work pretty hard to gear imo.

Im signed up for the beta for GW2 btw. did you get in on it?
WoW doesn't force which quests I do and chaining dungeons weren't bad. If the flashpoints weren't soooo long I would be able to use that option. But while working out here I was on call and couldn't commit that much time. And all my friends kind of quit for the same reasons.

With WoW I had choices and didn't have to tell friends, "oh hey wait an hour while I go do this shit quest line all over."

Did not get into the GW2 beta unfortunately . Oh well wouldn't be able to really play it with the move anyways. My free time is over for a little while.

Last edited by Quik; 2012-03-08 at 07:11 AM..
Quik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2012-03-08, 08:00 AM   #94
FOACAD
الكافر المشرف

Post Thanks / Like

No clue when the beta will be released, i just know that i got my confirmation email that id be in on it.

It looks pretty good from what ive seen. I definitely like that there are now more good mmo choices than just wow.

Im pretty hooked on SWTOR though, i have a 50 that is half champ half cent gear for my pvp set, and should be full champ with a bm or two in another week. Im also working a couple different alts on another server. Cant wait for server transfers to come because then ill be able to move my 50 to another server that has a few friends from over here that want me for their raid groups. My PVE gear is lacking because of how hard it is to pug on the server im on.

Ill be in KC the middle of April. definitely need to get together and grab a beer or 5.
Unread 2012-03-08, 01:39 PM   #95
FOACAD
الكافر المشرف

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/...ame-update-1.2
Unread 2012-03-08, 01:48 PM   #96
Quik

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
SHIP DROIDS NOW GAIN AFFECTION!!?

Resubbing...

Honestly now it is having a lot of features that would had made the game more bearable for me.
Unread 2012-03-08, 02:11 PM   #97
FOACAD
الكافر المشرف

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quik View Post
SHIP DROIDS NOW GAIN AFFECTION!!?

Resubbing...

Honestly now it is having a lot of features that would had made the game more bearable for me.
I like that they are adding to it over time, honestly.

No game will ever be perfect out of the box. These patches and big content patches have all been good so far. I can only imagine what an xpack will be like at the end of the year or early next.
Unread 2012-03-08, 02:15 PM   #98
Quik

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I like that they are adding to it over time, honestly.

No game will ever be perfect out of the box. These patches and big content patches have all been good so far. I can only imagine what an xpack will be like at the end of the year or early next.
Ya vanilla wow had 14 patches if I remember correctly. They ended on 1.12.1 before TBC came out. It was pretty slow and shitacular until later patches. But I was also only like 19 when i was playing that game, and well we both know how "busy" i was.
Unread 2012-03-12, 05:16 AM   #99
FOACAD
الكافر المشرف

Post Thanks / Like

I can has server transfer now?

Im sure i could get into a good guild on Davik's if i wanted to, but im really holding out for a server transfer. In the mean time though, getting anyone decent enough to run more than just HM BT, BP and Foundry is ridiculous.

Last night i got a group together to run foundry. Everyone said they had run it and knew what they were doing. We start at it and i immediately knew it was going to take forever. Our tank wouldnt pay attn to the damn chat log, and kept doing AoEs that broke my CCs on droids and our Sorc's CCs on others, made our healer work way harder than he should have for an easy place like FoundryHM. Then we get to HK and i seriously about rage quit. We all know its bugged and you cant fucking touch him when he is off his ring or he bugs out and wipes everyone, we wipe like 4 times and keep telling the tank to not touch him until after the locks are clicked and the adds are down. What does he do? Fucking shoots him every time and gets it bugged. Finally our DPS BH was able to bring him down even though he bugged and one shot the 3 of us, he was only at like 4% but the BH knocked that out. Finished the rest of it fairly easily, of course nothing dropped for me, have yet to see a warrior piece drop in all the HMs ive done. Plenty of pieces for classes not in our group though....

/rant

I just had to vent. Im stuck with two choices, get into a good guild that will want me to stay even when transfers are active, or just suck it up and keep at it until they are active.

Ive started leveling two alts on the other server in prep for the transfers. Might just spend more time on those and stop doing FPs on my main all together. Just knock out the dailies and be done.
Unread 2012-03-12, 09:58 AM   #100
offensive
No I am NOT a girl.

Post Thanks / Like

My guild pugs HM KP/EV sometimes, but probably not when you are on. We run 4-6 raid groups on tuesdays.