Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Politics, Religion, Current Events

KANSAS CITY STREET RACING
Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Unread 2021-09-13, 01:22 AM   #51
Oblique
Forum Jester and Clown

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 49
Thanks (Received): 147
Likes (Given): 248
Likes (Received): 814
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWEETY View Post
I am officially putting you and Phreak into the catagory of "extreme leftist marxist". It is readily apparent that All Lives do not Matter to you.

Say what you will to that. I really do not give any shits what your opinions are.
"You used an argument that I'm intellectually incapable of refuting. Therefore, I'm going to incorrectly label you as something that automatically allows my brain to discount anything you say so I don't have process it and rethink my entire way of looking at things."
Unread 2021-09-13, 06:43 AM   #52
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 26
Thanks (Received): 202
Likes (Given): 74
Likes (Received): 1379
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Mach351 View Post
Take a look at the numbers in vaccinated versus non when it comes to those in the hospital or dying. If you can't figure it out from there, I am sorry.
So you can't tell me the reason for getting the jab if it doesn't keep you from catching the virus or spreading the virus. All you can do is parrot the fake media lie that most of the people in the hospital are the non-jabbed, sorry most people in the hospital are the jabbed.

Look at the hospital rates between countries that are highly jabbed like the US and Israel, verse the countries that are using Ivermectine like Peru, Slovakia and India.

Why has Congress excluded themselves, their staff and the post office from the Jab mandate?
Visit us at http://diyautorepairkc.com/
or call (913) 226-3806

Favorite car from the past (73 Pinto)
DIYAutoRepair is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2021-09-13, 08:04 AM   #53
jwdb1fish

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 36
Thanks (Received): 497
Likes (Given): 66
Likes (Received): 4206
Dislikes (Received): 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblique View Post
No, we need those beds for people like the man in phreaks link. And if covid isn't a big deal enough for these people to get vaccinated, then they shouldn't be worried about being at the back of the line for ICU beds should they get it.
Then the same should go for alcoholics, the obese, smokers, and anyone else that willfully chooses to neglect their own health.
jwdb1fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2021-09-13, 08:45 AM   #54
69Mach351

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 278
Thanks (Received): 240
Likes (Given): 1861
Likes (Received): 1724
Dislikes (Given): 37
Dislikes (Received): 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYAutoRepair View Post
So you can't tell me the reason for getting the jab if it doesn't keep you from catching the virus or spreading the virus.
No vaccine is 100%, but the most recent data that I have seen (below) that came out last Friday, shows you are five times less likely to catch the virus if you are vaccinated. That is a study of 600,000 people. I assume that you have a similar study to refute this?

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/...cid=mm7037e1_w

Quote:
All you can do is parrot the fake media lie that most of the people in the hospital are the non-jabbed, sorry most people in the hospital are the jabbed.
Where is your data? The link below has data from 10 states that show the rates for both hospitalization and deaths per 100,000 people.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-vaccines.html

Quote:
Look at the hospital rates between countries that are highly jabbed like the US and Israel, verse the countries that are using Ivermectine like Peru, Slovakia and India.
Out of all of the countries that you could have picked, you picked Peru, which has one of, if not the highest mortality rate with covid. Slovakia is also worse than the US in terms of that. India's is lower, but I would guess that it has to do with their average age being about 10 years younger than that of the US and possible under-reporting of more poverty stricken areas - but that is just speculation.

Quote:
Why has Congress excluded themselves, their staff and the post office from the Jab mandate?
Probably to stir the pot. As of July, just over 80% of them had stated or publicly took the vaccine. Aside from that, all living POTUS, including Trump have received it. Governors of all 50 states are vaccinated...even the ones that you like
69Mach351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2021-09-13, 09:35 AM   #55
BuddyLee

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 24
Thanks (Received): 277
Likes (Given): 70
Likes (Received): 2042
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdb1fish View Post
I take that risk every year with the flu, and I'll take that risk here too. I'm young and healthy, and there is little risk I end up in the hospital should I catch this bug.
You're not wrong in that your risk is low, from a statistical standpoint. However, from a statistical standpoint. Confirmed cases of Covid-19 account for 12+% of the US population. This is a person has had a positive Covid-19 test.

Phreak isn't wrong in his answer that it's the unvaccinated that are overwhelming our medical system. Right now about 150,000 people in the US are testing positive for Covid-19 each week. Approximately 8% of them are requiring hospitalization each week. Various statistics show that the median hospital stay for a Covid patient is around a week, with about 2 of those days being in the ICU.

When you look at understaffing issues combined with the number of new Covid patients (99% of which are unvaxxed), it should be very easy to see how the unvaxxed are overwhelming the medical system and how, that in itself is a danger to everyone for the reasons Phreak stated. I for one, know of two people that died of non-covid related issues, who were waiting on a bed in the hospital they needed to open up. I'm not saying they were going to make it anyway, they might not have. However they were literally being sent states away to hospitals that weren't fully equipped for their medical issues, because the hospital they needed to be in, had zero beds available.

I don't agree with Phreak that we should turn away or offer lesser care to unvaxxed Covid patients. That goes against everything that the medical community stands for. However while you might feel like you are at little risk, and hey, you probably are, it's important to see that how you (the unvaxxed) as a group, do pose a risk to society.

While not entirely on topic, I don't want the government to mandate the vaccine. While I clearly believe the vaccine to be more helpful than harmful and support that with things like the stats above, it (nor any medicine), should be mandated by our government. That's a DANGEROUS precedent that I do not want to see set. Ultimately it is your body your choice. But for the sake of the whole (US Population), people like me (and Phreak even though his opinions are a bit more harsh than mine) simply want to open your eyes.

Thanks.

BuddyLee is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2021-09-13, 09:44 AM   #56
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Did you realize that the CDC does not consider a person fully vaccinated until 14 days after their 2nd shot. So if a person dies 1 day after the first shot they are considered an unvaccinated death even if they die from the shot.

You are welcome to believe the BS from the CDC and NYT, I choose to find other sources, especially from people in the hospitals who see it everyday.
or call (913) 226-3806

Unread 2021-09-13, 10:37 AM   #57
69Mach351

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Did you realize that the CDC does not consider a person fully vaccinated until 14 days after their 2nd shot. So if a person dies 1 day after the first shot they are considered an unvaccinated death even if they die from the shot.
First, you do have to allow some time for the immune response to happen before you are protected. That is no different than any vaccine.

Second, why even say that people die from the shot? This is the most scrutinized vaccination effort in history and you have absolutely no proof to back up what you are saying - you are just trying to slide in some bullshit talking point that isn't there. Is this like the mass voter fraud? You have no evidence, but "it's coming" and until then you are going to continue to spout the lie?

Speaking of your orange savior, weren't we all supposed to give credit to him for coming up with the vaccine so quick? I mean, he got it himself. But if you are continuously taking bad about it, did he come up with a bad vaccine?

Quote:
You are welcome to believe the BS from the CDC and NYT, I choose to find other sources, especially from people in the hospitals who see it everyday.
Please tell me more - you have provided absolutely no data to back up any of your claims. I spent my weekend, like most others, hanging around a doctor, a couple of pharmacists, a respiratory therapist, and an ICU nurse that works with covid patients. But hey, you talk to the hospital receptionist, right?

At this point, I fail to believe that any credible information (first hand or large studies) from experts would change your mind and it would just be called "fake news." You constantly come up with or try to slide in unfounded talking points, then move on to the next when it is proven wrong.
Unread 2021-09-13, 11:05 AM   #58
offensive
No I am NOT a girl.

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 16
Thanks (Received): 296
Likes (Given): 26
Likes (Received): 1775
Dislikes (Given): 18
Dislikes (Received): 50

y'all need to smoke more weed
Unread 2021-09-13, 11:46 AM   #59
jwdb1fish

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 36
Thanks (Received): 497
Likes (Given): 66
Likes (Received): 4206
Dislikes (Received): 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by offensive View Post

My wife has her license to cultivate. Setting up a grow room in the basement!!
jwdb1fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2021-09-13, 12:41 PM   #60
BuddyLee

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I feel like I already smoke just the right amount.

Unread 2021-09-13, 01:21 PM   #61
ForcFed93

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 18
Thanks (Received): 105
Likes (Given): 341
Likes (Received): 717
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 30

Hope no one on here has themselves a heart problem or some other medical affliction. Or have any family members that do.

Turns out people are dying simply because when they need the ICU, there's no room for them because of the unvaccinated: https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/13/us/al...age/index.html

Over the weekend, a close friend of ours lost a parent from COVID. They weren't vaccinated.
ForcFed93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2021-09-13, 03:03 PM   #62
offensive
No I am NOT a girl.

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 16
Thanks (Received): 296
Likes (Given): 26
Likes (Received): 1775
Dislikes (Given): 18
Dislikes (Received): 50

mostly bullshit tbh, as someone who was at the hospital this weekend, they are just kicking people out of rooms if they aren't vaxx'd or have minor issues.

nurses were literally telling people to fake symptoms and lie about their stasus just to make sure they got care
Unread 2021-09-13, 03:25 PM   #63
69Mach351

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
mostly bullshit tbh, as someone who was at the hospital this weekend, they are just kicking people out of rooms if they aren't vaxx'd or have minor issues.

nurses were literally telling people to fake symptoms and lie about their stasus just to make sure they got care
That still shows a stressed system.
Unread 2021-09-13, 05:02 PM   #64
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

Nursing shortages are real, they are finding other work if they can to avoid the vax mandate. Just wait until after October.

If possible, when you get the virus work with your doctor and get a prescription for Ivermectine, Regeneron or other therapeutics to avoid the hospitals. Once in the hospital chances are slim that you will live.
or call (913) 226-3806

Unread 2021-09-13, 10:36 PM   #65
Oblique
Forum Jester and Clown

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 49
Thanks (Received): 147
Likes (Given): 248
Likes (Received): 814
Dislikes (Received): 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdb1fish View Post
Then the same should go for alcoholics, the obese, smokers, and anyone else that willfully chooses to neglect their own health.
Which just so happens to be a large chunk of people who get hospitalized with covid....

Like you said, those in good health have little to worry about right?

Look, I'm not saying anyone should be denied care. I'm just saying if I had a family member die of something that could have been normally easily taken care of because the hospital was too full of people who tell everyone to stop living in fear yet they are terrified of a vaccine but go running to the hospital when they get covid, I would be pretty fucking outraged.
Unread 2021-09-14, 07:56 AM   #66
69Mach351

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Nursing shortages are real, they are finding other work if they can to avoid the vax mandate. Just wait until after October.
I guess we ignore the fact that there has been a nursing shortage for over a year, while you blame it on a mandate?

Quote:
If possible, when you get the virus work with your doctor and get a prescription for Ivermectine, Regeneron or other therapeutics to avoid the hospitals. Once in the hospital chances are slim that you will live.
You could also listen to your doctor and get the vaccine like 96% of physicians already have.

Good doctors are using best practices based on science and studies. Why listen to them after the fact when you won't listen to them to begin with? Regardless of what I say, you are going to keep thinking that you know better than they do. Until there are studies showing if/when something is effective, don't wast your time, your doctors' time, and be part of the problem. A lot of therapies that have worked, have to be done at certain times to do the most good. Buying shit and guessing because a youtuber said so, is not a good method.

Last edited by 69Mach351; 2021-09-14 at 07:59 AM..
Unread 2021-09-14, 09:00 AM   #67
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I guess we ignore the fact that there has been a nursing shortage for over a year, while you blame it on a mandate?
Sure there has been a shortage ever since the CCP virus, but it will be much worse after October.

Quote:
You could also listen to your doctor and get the vaccine like 96% of physicians already have.
^^ False info, 96% have not taken the jab.

If the doctor does not tell you to get the jab he has a risk of losing his license.
or call (913) 226-3806

Unread 2021-09-14, 10:49 AM   #68
69Mach351

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

If the doctor does not tell you to get the jab he has a risk of losing his license.
Lets see the proof....
Unread 2021-09-14, 11:33 AM   #69
BuddyLee

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I just asked two very good friends of mine, who are also doctors, about this. I don't think I've ever heard them laugh so hard at the falseness of this statement.

Unread 2021-09-14, 02:40 PM   #70
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Lets see the proof....
https://www.wlbt.com/2021/09/10/phys...se-board-says/

Quote:
That doesn’t mean, however, that doctors who prescribe alternative treatments -- like ivermectin -- could be at risk for the same disciplinary action, Horne said.

Off-label prescribing is legal in Mississippi.
^^ If the government wants they will start pulling licenses for this. ^^
or call (913) 226-3806

Last edited by DIYAutoRepair; 2021-09-14 at 02:42 PM..
Unread 2021-09-14, 02:46 PM   #71
ReidStylez
Yahh Trick Yahh!

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 11
Thanks (Received): 102
Likes (Given): 52
Likes (Received): 963
Dislikes (Given): 11
Dislikes (Received): 25

Quote:
Sure there has been a shortage ever since the CCP virus, but it will be much worse after October.

^^ False info, 96% have not taken the jab.

Are you saying 96% of the doctors out there have not taken the jab? Am I reading that correctly?
ReidStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2021-09-15, 07:49 AM   #72
69Mach351

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
https://www.wlbt.com/2021/09/10/phys...se-board-says/

^^ If the government wants they will start pulling licenses for this. ^^
That article says that a doctor could lose their license if they spread the same lies that you are.

Off label use of medications is relatively common. Having mass runs on medication that has not been studied for effectiveness is not common and a waste.

Imagine going through all of those years of school, residency, continuing education, and years in practice, only to have someone come in that has no idea what they are talking about, tell you how to do your job.
Unread 2021-09-15, 08:46 AM   #73
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReidStylez View Post
Are you saying 96% of the doctors out there have not taken the jab? Am I reading that correctly?
Correct.

Same with nurses, that's why a lot of them have left and will be leaving shortly.
or call (913) 226-3806

Unread 2021-09-15, 08:47 AM   #74
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Imagine going through all of those years of school, residency, continuing education, and years in practice, only to have someone come in that has no idea what they are talking about, tell you how to do your job.
Yep, that someone is the hospital administrators.
or call (913) 226-3806

Unread 2021-09-15, 08:49 AM   #75
69Mach351

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Yep, that someone is the hospital administrators.
Is it scary living in a world that is so cloaked in conspiracies?