Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Politics, Religion, Current Events

Unread 2018-07-10, 03:27 PM   #1
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 44
Thanks (Received): 138
Likes (Given): 175
Likes (Received): 768
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 26
Default Q Anon

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/a...-cult-of-maga/

Quote:
A New Wave Of ‘QAnon’ Activists Emerge From The Cult Of MAGA

In recent weeks, a new wave of conservative pundits have become adherents of a complex hoax hinging on the idea that President Trump personally ordered high-level national security intelligence to be shared anonymously on vitriolic image boards online. The ludicrous conspiracy theory is quickly escalating toward a potentially violent situation.

The conspiracy theory these media figures have adopted is known online as “The Storm” and is essentially a radical spin-off of the already byzantine “Pizzagate” conspiracy theory, which alleges the world’s top politicians, financiers and entertainers operate a secret satanic pedophile ring that traffics young children to be sexually abused and sacrificed. The Storm, which since its inception has more frequently been referred to as the “QAnon” theory, takes Pizzagate a step further by alleging that Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into potential collusion between Russian officials and the Trump 2016 campaign is actually cover for Trump’s work dismantling the supposed pedophile ring and inching closer toward imprisoning Democrats like Hillary Clinton for their alleged involvement.

Followers learn about the conspiracy by decoding the cryptic riddles (called “breadcrumbs”) that are posted by an author (or authors) on 8chan known only as “Q.” Many followers of the QAnon theory believe that Q is a high-ranking intelligence official within the Trump administration—or perhaps even Trump himself. Cited “proof” of these claims has been shaky at best and includes a blurry photo of an ink pen and various hand gestures that Trump makes while speaking at rallies.

Although the QAnon movement has experienced a bumpy few months, during which some factions—including Infowars—declared that it was compromised after the anonymous author or authors vaguely criticized media personalities attempting to profit off the QAnon phenomena, some new voices have breathed new life into the movement.

Curt Schilling, the former Boston Red Sox pitcher turned conservative pundit, recently took up the QAnon conspiracy theory and shared a video promoting the hoax on his Facebook page. After he posted the link on Facebook, Schilling explained on his podcast for Breitbart News that he had “been looking into it,” was “going to continue to look into it,” and that he encouraged his listeners to do the same. He also tweeted to a QAnon follower that he could “provide a platform and outlet for anything truth that may arise.”

#ArrestsAreImminent
@ObamaTruth1
· 27 Jun
Replying to @gehrig38
Happy to have another partner in the #GreatAwakening. The stage is set for the disclosures that #Q started dropping since late October. Use your platform to redpill people, Curt. You’re a patriot but this fight goes far beyond the US alone.

Curt Schilling

@gehrig38
I can provide a platform and outlet for anything truth that may arise. And I am proud to do it, as long as it is above board and truth, that's the key. Anyone point me to 'predictions' from Q's past that have come to fruition? You know, the stuff that makes libs apoplectic?

10:04 PM - Jun 27, 2018

Big League Politics, a right-wing blog that bolstered gross conspiracy theories about the murder of a DNC staffer in 2016 and currently appears to employ Islamophobic conspiracy theorist Laura Loomer, perhaps went furthest. Last week, the site featured a profile about “the Anons themselves” who are attempting to decode the riddles posted online and heralded the group of anonymous conspiracy theorists it called “revolutionary citizens.” Big League politics claims that the article was written by “a truth-teller who chooses to remain anonymous at this time” but was published under the byline of the site’s editor-in-chief Patrick Howley. From the article:

BLP is protecting the identities of these revolutionary citizens in the article below. This movement — centered around the 17th letter of the alphabet and also the 17th letter of the ancient Greek alphabet — dates back to 345 BC, where “Q” created an underground resistance based in the city of Corinth, home of Apostle Paul and the Book of Corinthians, to study and circumevent the tactics of the Romans. Corinth held its independence as a city-state before finally falling to Rome, but the movement continued.

The anons revealed to us that President Trump is aware of their movement, that the Deep State is actively trying to silence and frame and imprison truth-tellers, that a missile was witnessed fired near Singapore aimed at Air Force One, the significance of the number 17 to President Trump, and so much more.

Loomer inserted herself into the conspiracy theory, too. Last week, she wrote that “millions of intelligent [and] everyday [people] follow Q” and criticized Daily Caller White House correspondent Saagar Enjeti for refusing to ask the White House about the conspiracy theory. Loomer also wrote that conservative outlets that called the conspiracy theory “batshit crazy” were “alienating” their audiences.

Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
· 4 Jul
People who follow Q are mostly Trump supporters. Millions of intelligent & everyday ppl follow Q. These people are Conservatives who want answers.

Just because you suit up & go to the White House press room doesn’t mean you should/can disrespect your core audience like that.���� https://twitter.com/esaagar/status/1014139105821777930

Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
You can disagree with it. But when you call it “batshit crazy”, you’re basically saying all of the people who follow it are crazy too.

If you’re a journalist at a Conservative publication, saying things like rhat doesn’t do you any good. You’re just alienating your audience.

9:24 AM - Jul 4, 2018

Days earlier, Loomer had posted a popular catchphrase among followers of Q: “Trust the plan.”

Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
Trust the plan.

7:13 AM - Jun 30, 2018

One America News employee and former “Pizzagate” truther Jack Posobiec asked, “Has the original Q returned?” His question is a reference to the theory put forward by outlets like Infowars that alleged that Q had been “completely compromised” by a third-party.

Jack Posobiec����

@JackPosobiec
Has the original Q returned?

9:21 AM - Jun 24, 2018

Ben Garrison, right-wing conspiracy theorists’ favorite cartoonist, shared a mantra popular with adherents to the QAnon phenomena. The saying goes “Where we go one, we go all” and is often abbreviated “WWG1WGA.” Garrison also recently paid homage to Q in a comic he illustrated.

Ben Garrison Cartoons at GrrrGraphics.com

@GrrrGraphics
Where we go one, we go all.

1:11 PM - Jul 1, 2018

Conservative blogger and conspiracy theorist Mike Moates also joined the movement when he wrote that people should “keep an eye on” QAnon:

Michael Moates, B.Sc.

@freedom_moates
Keep an eye on #Qanon

11:50 PM - Jul 4, 2018

Michael Moates, B.Sc.

@freedom_moates
· 5 Jul
Everyone wants to know the big secret.

Michael Moates, B.Sc.

@freedom_moates
I will never hint at a big secret ever again... because I can't tell you (NDA). But I will say watch #QAnon.

6:15 PM - Jul 5, 2018
123 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Moates later (correctly) identified himself as a conspiracy theorist and stated that it was his “goal in life” to ask Trump about QAnon.

Michael Moates, B.Sc.

@freedom_moates
BREAKING NEWS: Apparently I'm a conspiracy theorist. #QAnon

11:32 PM - Jul 7, 2018

Michael Moates, B.Sc.

@freedom_moates
My goal in life is to ask POTUS about #QAnon

6:46 PM - Jul 8, 2018

Turning Point USA president Charlie Kirk, a frequent Fox News guest and a pro-Trump sycophant, cited stats circulated by QAnon adherents in a since-deleted tweet. The bogus stats were first tracked down by Twitter user Travis View:

Travis View
@travis_view
I tried to track down where Charlie Kirk got these numbers.

You may not be shocked to learn that these shocked that these numbers did not in fact come from the "Department of Justice."

In fact, the "Under President Trump" numbers came from a QAnon conspiracy theorist. https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/st...45844950204416

7:53 PM - Jul 7, 2018

This was Kirk’s now-deleted tweet:

So this movement/conspiracy theory I talked about back in May is only getting bigger and more dangerous. These people live in a completely different reality than even other Trump supporters that don't follow Q. They believe Kim is really a good guy who was just under control by the CIA and that Putin and China are really our friends. Q has been feeding them delusions about all the imagined crimes that Hilary and Obama have committed and working them up into a frenzy. These people really believe that the "Deep State" doesn't have the internet too and can't just look at this stuff themselves. They have a slogan, "Where we go one, we go all!" I wonder where they're going? To their deaths would be my guess.

Check out the subreddit for it if you want to take a look at this crazy in action. It use to be a bit more level headed (as far as this type of stuff goes anyways) but then they started shadowbanning anyone who disagreed with the narrative and was trying to be an objectionable voice and now the place looks more like The_Donald everyday. An echo chamber of delusional with everyone blindly just believing the same things while they think they're all free thinkers who are the only ones with the real truth.

www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening

Last edited by Oblique; 2018-07-10 at 03:30 PM..
Oblique is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-07-16, 06:07 PM   #2
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like

https://medium.com/@martingeddes/wwg...y-698ba926df64

Quote:
WWG1WGA: The greatest communications event in history

“Only small secrets need to be protected. The large ones are kept secret by the public’s incredulity.”
 — Marshall McLuhan (HT @LionelMedia)

A time like no other in history

Having applied all of my integrity, intellect and insight to researching the matter, my belief is that we are witnessing right now one of the greatest communications events in history. Indeed, it is arguably the singularly greatest. So, what is this event, and why does it deserves this extraordinary description? The answers are to be found in how the (Western) mass media has been trapped by the most exquisitely constructed double bind.

If I am correct (and many share my view), then it portends the imminent collapse of trust in all mass media services and social media platforms. That is because they are implicated in systemic, widespread and longstanding organised crime — that also encompasses much of our political and financial system. If this is unequivocally demonstrated to be so, then the public will unite in disgust at the media’s treacherous betrayal of its journalistic duties.

On the other hand, if I/we are wrong, then the power of social media and propaganda to create and inflate bubbles of insanity — trapping intelligent people of goodwill — greatly exceeds anything we dared to imagine. The information age will be darkened by having divided society, destroying a consensus reality.

That’s one heck of a story too! For our culture shall inevitably further atomise, as our bonds of shared values and mutual understanding break apart. So too may the constitutional boundaries — and consequent rule of law — that help to keep the peace.

The stakes could not be higher

I have previously written about the #QAnon phenomenon. My assertion is that Q is a military intelligence team in the Trump administration (itself part of a global positive “Alliance”). They are opening up a backchannel with the public, bypassing the compromised mass media, to reach the “anons” and “autists” who hang out on 8chan. There are good operational reasons for choosing this exotic social media platform.

A key purpose of the #QAnon operation is to facilitate a public “Great Awakening”. One of Q’s earliest posts states that “This will be considered the biggest ‘inside’ ‘approved’ dump in American history”. Q is delivering a “soft disclosure” of the end game of a “shadow war” that has been silently raging around us for years. The “drops” expose the present and past crimes and large-scale conspiracies of a transnational negative “Deep State Cabal”.

It is a matter bigger than politics itself, since presidents and administrations of both main US parties stand accused of profound corruption and war crimes. So too does the leadership of many supposed allies, including the British establishment. Once full disclosure happens, the Western public’s trust in their governing institutions will be severely shaken. Q is preparing a small slice of the population to share the load of restoring faith in the rule of law in a post-media age.

As the American Declaration of Independence asserts, when there is such an iniquitous state of affairs, “it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government.” We are in the midst of exactly such an event, with worldwide consequences. The present US administration — a de facto military government with a civilian veneer to prevent panic — is engaged in a complete replacement of a “failed and corrupt political establishment”. The process is a patient and judicial one, so as to minimise the risk of violent civil conflict.

As I wrote back in November, what is transpiring is a second American Revolution, if not a global “War of Independence” from a psychopathic criminal culture. No thriller or spy novel has ever come close to the tale that is unfolding. You certainly wouldn’t dare to offer this tale as fiction, as it would be deemed far too implausible for public sale! I myself am beyond astounded at what is transpiring, and find myself making unexpected new allies, whilst old acquaintances seek their distance.

“All we can say for sure is that humanity is entering uncharted territory.”
 — Benjamin Fulford

A strange moment as we all struggle

Many others are having the same stressful experience, as family and friend relationships are strained by vehemently opposing beliefs. Either way, something epic is in progress that affects us all. It will profoundly change how we see each other and the society we live in. For it appears that we have been living under “soft totalitarianism”, complete with a shadow government and power structure, whilst it is falsely sold to us as freedom and democracy.

If you want to get away with war-for-profit and mass murder, it is relatively easy if you (surreptitiously) control the mass media. Whilst the media’s role is supposed to be to hold power to account, it has instead become a way for those in power to control the public narrative — in a coordinated fashion. The mass media now manufactures distractions and deceptions, being an agent of a vilely corrupt establishment.

Fixing this psychologically abusive system of social control is where Q comes in, with an immaculately designed double-bind. How do you go about undoing decades of manipulation and lies by a media and celebrity class that is compromised to its core? You construct an alternative channel to communicate with the public. Then you work with “volunteer propagandists” of good standing (i.e. people like me) to legitimise and publicise it — denuding the incumbent rival of its power to set the narrative.

One Patriot’s take on the Q movement. Citizen journalists like Joe Masepoes are the mass media now. I recommend that you judge it on its whole, not the individual part messages. We’re all “feeling the elephant” of the Deep State from different stances.

MAGA is a revolt and revolution

Whatever your political persuasion, I consider these to be unquestionable facts on the ground:

The “Make America Great Again” (#MAGA) message got Trump elected to US President against long odds and a powerful set of incumbents. Hence the appeal of #MAGA is broadly held, and not a small “alt-right” view (noting that popularity and probity are orthogonal matters). I, for example, have never voted for a right-of-centre political party.

Trump’s election campaign was run along classic military psyop techniques, and the #MAGA campaign was likely organised by the US military — who were in open revolt following treason by the Obama administration, and wanted to avoid a bloody coup.

The Q subculture is a central plank of the wider #MAGA movement — which is a desire for the rule of law, liberty, and constitutional government. Without Q’s “anon army”, #MAGA would lose much of its core support. Therefore Q has clear social and political significance in promoting the policies and actions of the Trump administration.

There is extensive evidence being offered that directly links Q’s “crumbs” to the Trump administration — see Qproofs.com (which Twitter has been caught actively censoring… another story). For example, details of the DoJ Inspector General report, such as the precisely 13 illicit email accounts, were advertised 5 months in advance. The location and nature of the North Korea summit was also flagged up before any public knowledge existed.

Trump’s own political “brand” is now inextricably linked to the Q movement, since he has consistently offered implicit “confirmation” (and no explicit denial). These acts are in person — such as vigorously pointing out people at rallies wearing ‘Q’ shirts — as well as online through Twitter.

Furthermore, the US military is also implicated, as the DoD, Marines, etc. echo Q’s phrases and emblems. The warriors of the only superpower are visibly aligning to the #MAGA message, having been abused for decades in dishonourable conquests.

Q has gained some limited recognition in the mass media, being consistently dismissed as crazed ramblings of loons and larpers. The most notable example is TIME choosing Q as one of its top 25 online influencers — but damning the whole movement in the same breath.

I have lived and worked in Kansas City for over 3 years; spent at least 5 years of my life in the USA; have a brother who lives in California; and slept a night in 30 US states. I find my European friends generally have little real understanding of American culture. Even American ones from the coastal cities seem wildly out of touch with the heartland.

As I have learned more, and done the hard work of fact-checking, my own views have shifted. I once saw Trump as a loud-mouthed billionaire with a colourful history, and the probable lesser of two evils. Now I realise that I was hopelessly wrong — in his favour. I have therefore totally changed my perspective as more verifiable data sources have arrived (with Q just being one of many).

My observation is that many strong political views about Trump and MAGA are underpinned with little experiential reality — being exclusively shaped by the corporate media that serves only its own interests. If my thesis is correct, the mass media’s hostility has a very self-serving purpose: to constantly lie and libel, so as protect itself from public accountability and painful justice for its institutional criminality.

“We have it all” terrifies the “mafia media”

Given how Q has consistently and accurately predicted major and minor world events, the last bullet above should grab your attention. The catch-22 the media faces is that Q accuses them of complicity to cover up treason, sedition, human trafficking, widespread corruption, false flag terrorism, paedophilia, murder, organ harvesting, and more. (Most disturbingly — even worse — but this isn’t the time or place to go there.).

#FakeNews doesn’t really begin to convey what’s being said here: the mainstream media has become a “mafia media”. There is plenty of historical evidence available to back this assertion up, notably and famously the CIA’s Project Mockingbird. Q points to a number of Congressional documents on how the CIA (a rogue “deep state” intelligence agency) infiltrated the media after WW2.

As former CIA Director William Casey famously said, “We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false”. If you believe that this was an idle boast, or that it was all ended decades ago, then I have yet another mineral and opium war to sell to you.

But it doesn’t stop there. Google, Twitter and Facebook — and by implication the Silicon Valley culture — are all singled out by Q as being corrupt by inception and operation. Q tells us that once the awful reality is known, “some [media] platforms will collapse under [the] weight of [their] illegal activities.”

If Q is indeed a military intelligence operation — and to me, the evidence is overwhelming — the team has access to everything the NSA has ever collected (and that of over a dozen other US intelligence agencies). Q has said ten times: “we have it all”. They know exactly what has been going on: the criminal surveillance state has been turned upon itself. As a responsible citizen, can you in good conscience continue to ignore this?

The perfect double-bind

If the mass media engages with Q, and asks the Trump administration if Q is legitimate, then absolute proof of their crimes will be offered at their own behest.

If the mass media continues to ignore Q, then public outrage will grow as they by association are accomplices to traitors, thieves and murderers as those crimes are revealed.

Either way, the mass media’s credibility and legitimacy is destroyed — until they come clean and/or “flip” to serve the painful truth.

That time is rapidly approaching. Q has even offered a list of compromised journalists who face jail for racketeering. The “deep state” securely sends daily talking points to their media assets at 4am, with closely coordinated stories resulting. Criminals who occupy anchor positions on the daily news are hardly going to be sources of objective coverage of those seeking transparency and truth. If you aren’t outraged yet, then maybe you ought to be!

By covering all of this here, I am publicly placing a large bet, and for a good reason. If what I say is anything approaching reality, then we must unite against this evil, and abandon old divisions. It’s not conservative vs liberal, or left vs right, but criminal psychopaths vs the rest of us. The military, executive and judicial systems cannot transform society and legitimise the outcome alone. The people have to participate, demanding truth and justice, and give their consent to the new system of government.

I feel compelled to use my (rather isolating) “autist gift” to tell you exactly what I see, no matter how queasy it makes you feel. If you all unsubscribe, my clients abandon me, and I am never invited to speak in public again — then so be it! My conscience is clear, and that is what matters to me. If I learnt one thing from a childhood in the Jehovah’s Witness cult, it is the fatal loss of freedom you risk from the comfort of the crowd; critical thinking can be a distressing and lonely path.

“Question: What has been your biggest disappointment?Answer: Learning that even intelligent people can be cowards and that courage is a much rarer attribute than intelligence.”
 — Julian Assange

A “Great Awakening” is now imminent

The good news is that this journey towards collective awareness is already underway, with many upstanding fellow travellers. Its “call to memes” is the inscription from the bell on JFK’s boat — “Where We Go One We Go All” (WWG1WGA). This is a desire for righteous intent and collective unity and to overcome shared foes. Q regularly reminds us of this catchphrase — although unhelpfully lapsing at times into the fast-fading Red vs Blue political paradigm. This is understandable, given the critical November mid-term elections ahead, but we should look far beyond that.

The sense of our unity — the brotherhood and sisterhood of all humanity — is the antithesis of the ego worship of the psychopath. As such, WWG1WGA is the sacred honour code of loving people against the wicked moral doctrine of “Do What Thou Wilt”. What it offers — possibly for the first time ever — is the prospect of defeating those interests that have knowingly animated the suffering of war, slavery and poverty. For there is no greater prize than to end the racket of war, and this is why the “in history” qualifier is not hyperbole. The sudden progress with North Korea is an example of this not being empty rhetoric.

As Washington, Roosevelt, Eisenhower, and JFK himself have told us, secret societies and dark power — who adhere to this wrongness and perpetuate conflict and tyranny — have held sway over us for too long. My homeland is a soggy European archipelago, and not America. Yet this fight for independence and freedom is everywhere the same, and transcends national boundaries. My loyalty is to all good citizens of this planet, not to parasitical monarchs or power-mad egomaniacs.

Death of the Deep State and its Mafia Media

Q has made a hard commitment that July is the month when the truth is made manifest, with resolution by November. If these promises are kept, then we do not have long to wait to until the lights of disclosure are turned on. The darkness will begins to lose its grip of fear upon us, as we awaken from our induced narcosis.

This means that the next few weeks and months promise to be ones of unprecedented revelation and global revolt. If there is any recent historical parallel, think of the surprise and rapid fall of the Soviet empire, but on a worldwide scale, and without the calamitous fallout. Traumatic — maybe, but troublesome — emphatically not.

The “mafia media” is the last bastion of this “Deep State” organised crime network that has slowly infiltrated and hijacked many critical institutions. Its days are numbered, and the collapse will likely be fast and shocking to those unaware of what is unfolding. For where we all go — they are no longer coming with us.

Good riddance and WWG1WGA!

“What do they fear the most? Public awakening.”
— Q

Epilogue

I have had the rare luxury of time, resources and nobody brave enough to stop me; most people do not. If you are thinking “this is absolutely crazy… but I am curious to learn more anyhow!”, then why now try the following sources?

Paul Serran on What is Q?.
Jason Wright on Q is real.
Paul Furber on decoding Q.
If you are more of a video watcher than a tweet reader, try Praying Medic’s intro.

If this information is right, then please be kind in how you use it, since many others will have to confront the surprise that their core beliefs have been “hacked”. If it turns out to be wrong, then be kind anyhow to those that offer it, for their strong beliefs have been “hacked” instead! Either way, there is emotional pain to deal with, and the blame should be on the hacker, not their innocent victim.
Unread 2018-07-16, 07:57 PM   #3
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 25
Thanks (Received): 196
Likes (Given): 73
Likes (Received): 1356
Dislikes (Given): 1

This Qanon sounds as crazy as the left wing media and those who believe what they are printing.
Visit us at http://diyautorepairkc.com/
or call (913) 226-3806

Favorite car from the past (73 Pinto)
DIYAutoRepair is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-07-24, 05:12 PM   #4
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly.

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co0SBtpAqZw
Unread 2018-08-04, 07:31 AM   #5
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like

This is the level of delusion we're dealing with here. It's even a few steps above your typical Trump supporter and just like I said months ago when I first discovered Q, this is dangerous. Probably the most dangerous cult we've ever had in America tbh. Just like I said was going to happen. Q has gone mainstream now. It's all over the news media and that's only going to make more people subscribe to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblique View Post
Well, there is a more ridiculous conspiracy theory going around about Trump than the one about Cosby. And it's because his most hardcore supporters are too in denial to accept that Trump really is a fool, he conned them and that Obama, the Clintons and the rest of the elite pedo democrats aren't ever going to see "justice". Apparently Trump is working deep behind the scenes in some 12D chess moves and in collaboration with some high level people, they are going to single handily take down the entire corrupt elite, the pedos, the Clintons and Obama, Comey, etc. Trump acting like a moron and like he's guilty of Russian collusion? All a ruse to get Mueller to investigate the REAL criminals, the Democrats. I wish I was joking. It's becoming widely spread, even Hannity is tweeting it out. This is just how fucking delusional these people are and it's going to be very dangerous. I think it's Russian bullshit to hype up his supporters into overdrive once shit hits the fan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

Quote:
I'm going to sound a bit like a loon here myself but I do believe that stuff exists but it's not just all on the Democrats and Clinton's in Obama. I don't know to what extent that they are all involved or if they are at all though. With everything that's been going on recently, I am starting to believe in this one world globalist conspiracy to destroy America and create a one-world government. I've been hearing about all this stuff since the time I was very young and surprisingly enough to me, it has been coming true. The problem is, the right-wingers who believe in this stuff are perpetuating the problem. We're all fighting each other, liberals versus conservatives, black versus white, immigrant vs. Citizen. And due to the right Wingers narcissism, they are feeding right into their role in the destabilization process to destroy America. Trump is a Trojan Horse. They will never question him now and they will fight for him to the death. Not realizing that they are orchestrating the very thing that they have feared the most, the destruction of America. They have been blinded by their own arrogance to not realize that they are being used as puppets. That's what I think this whole QAnon thing is about.

I will say that there's definitely some truthtelling going on with Q Anon because he is predicting some future events although vaguely. My conclusion so far is that it is a mind control operation. They are telling them everything they want to hear about how there is a secret plan to get the Democrats, Obama, the Clintons. That Trump is actually truly a genius and what you see on TV is all just an act to fool people to whats really going on. This achieves a lot of things, it feeds into their narcissistic delusions that they were right all along. Trump really is a genius and the Democrats really are evil. This helps relieve the cognitive dissonance between what they believe and what reality is. Once they lock into this belief system, they will never let go of it. Especially because it will be impossible to disprove and their narcissism won't allow them to accept that they have been fooled. By Q mixing provable truths with unprovable lies, he's blinding these Trump supporters using their own arrogance and getting them to believe all of it. While everyone else just thinks they're crazy conspiracy theorists which will just push them further into their delusions. Q is creating blind loyal soldiers for Trump by changing their very perception of reality. He is actually framing this as a battle between good and evil, God and Satan. This is not a joke to them. They believe that this has all been foretold in the Bible and they are doing God's work. But their arrogance has blinded them to one thing, Satan is the teller of lies but he presents himself as an angel of Light. Q is an agent of Satan and they are unknowingly doing his bidding.

I know it is easy to dismiss the significance of this Q guy in the context that I am putting him in but ask yourself this, why would someone with this amount of insider knowledge go through all this amount of trouble just to create this kind of support for Trump unless it was for purely good or purely evil reasons? If it is for purely good reasons, then everything Q is saying is absolutely true, which seems pretty much impossible to be honest. If it is for evil reasons, then it is either someone close to Trump that only truly cares about staying power at the expense of everything else or it is a possible foreign agent that is trying to ensure that there are still loyal Trump supporters when his presidency is threatened in order to cause civil unrest and possibly Civil War. This isn't some small fringe conspiracy theory anymore, it is spreading like wildfire now.

2 Thessalonians 2

2 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. 3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

5 Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

I want to bring special attention to this bolded and underlined part.

They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.
Quote:
I never said it was a majority and it certainly doesn't have to be to make a real impact. This conspiracy theory is spreading. Big online news sites are writing about it. Russia Today has talked about it (that should tell us something). Hannity has tweeted about it and I've heard about it on Joe Rogan's podcast two different times now. These are just the instances that I found by accident. We have a group of people now, no matter how small they may be, that believe that Trump is pretty much God because he is fighting a battle between good and evil for the sake of America and the world. These are the type of people who have gun caches and have been waiting for this battle their whole lives. In their own arrogance they apparently rewrote the Bible to include some sort of new Messiah that didn't come from the clouds to take out the Antichrist and bring about the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth for the next 1000 years like the Bible says Jesus is supposed to do. Instead they exalted one who cares only about Earthly things, Earthly desires and the only Kingdom he cares about is the Earthly Kingdom of America. They then ascribe to him the righteousness of God through their own minds and then confirm that righteousness through a modern day online (false) prophet to solidify their narcissistic delusion beyond reproach.
Unread 2018-08-04, 08:57 AM   #6
mild83

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 941
Thanks (Received): 343
Likes (Given): 6553
Likes (Received): 2796
Dislikes (Given): 133
Dislikes (Received): 138

That's a long code to remember.
mild83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-08-04, 10:21 AM   #7
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by mild83 View Post
That's a long code to remember.
Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet. Trump said 17 a bunch or something recently and they're all convinced it is a message to them. To my surprise, they started out much more intelligent and open to other possibilities as I was trying to steer them away from this nonsense but then the board started shadow banning people and they quickly became The _Donald but even more delusional, if that were possible.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/watch-...piracy-theory/

Quote:
Watch QAnon Followers Try to Explain Their Absolutely Bonkers, Pro-Trump Conspiracy Theory

When disciples of the convoluted, internet-based conspiracy theory are pressed to offer evidence for their claims, things go exactly as you might expect.

What the hell is QAnon?

The nutty conspiracy theory espoused by Trump supporters is so labyrinthian and removed from reality that even its biggest fans can’t seem to fully explain it.

Speaking with a bevy of QAnon groupies attending Trump’s Thursday evening rally in Wilkes-Barre, Penn., CNN correspondent Gary Tuchman pressed them to offer evidence for the fringe movement’s claims.

“Who do you think Q is?” Tuchman asked one woman wearing a Q shirt reading “The Storm Is Here.”

“It’s an entity of ten or less people that have high security clearance,” she replied.

“How do you know that?” Tuchman asked.

“I’m just telling you what it appears to be,” she said.

“What it appears to be,” the reporter repeated. “So you don’t have any proof of it. You’re just guessing.”

“And you don’t have any proof there isn’t,” the woman defiantly fired back.

As The Daily Beast’s own Will Sommer recently explained, QAnon is a grassroots conspiracy theory that originated on 4chan and its fringe companion 8chan last year. An anonymous person or persons, going by the pseudonym “Q,” has been posting a vague series of what supporters (the “Anon” part) call “breadcrumbs,” helping them piece together a completely bizarre plot line in which President Trump was secretly appointed by the U.S. military to take down a cabal of global banking fat cats, Hillary Clinton-led murder squads, deep-state actors, and Pizzagate-like pedophile rings that have long controlled the “criminal presidency.”

Trump and his allies will eventually send all of these supposed enemies of freedom—including Clinton, Barack Obama, and Tom Hanks (wtf?)—to prison at Guantanamo Bay. That great reckoning is called “The Storm.”

Further complicating an already-insane narrative, QAnon disciples have been told that Special Counsel Robert Mueller—who is currently probing alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia—is actually working hand-in-hand with the president to take down this shadowy cabal of pedophiles.

Oh, and after previously thinking Trump himself was Q, some disciples now believe John F. Kennedy Jr. faked his own 1999 death to take on the anonymous identity and destroy the pedophiles and deep-state operatives who control the government.

You may think “these people cannot possibly be real,” but the past week has proven that they are very much flesh-and-blood and are willing to shed anonymity to appear in public and espouse their beliefs.

The ground-zero for QAnon gatherings, of course, have been President Trump’s rallies. This week, he traveled to Florida and Pennsylvania, where local and national media got their first real taste of the insane conspiracy theory. Trump fans waved “We Are Q” signs in front of Fox News’ cameras during the president’s speeches, held up wood-carved Q placards, wore t-shirts with the letter Q, or donned a crown of glittery letters spelling QAnon.

Andrew Kirell
@AndrewKirell
just some extremely normal people at an extremely normal political rally for an extremely normal president https://www.thedailybeast.com/what-i...-era-explained
6:33 PM - Jul 31, 2018

And when reporters, both local and national, attempted to let QAnon supporters explain what the hell it is they believe, things went off the rails.

Tampa-based ABC affiliate WPLG-TV caught up with one particularly twitchy QAnon acolyte who showed off a palm-sized “Q” coin and explained that Trump’s covert mission to take down a cabal of pedophilic deep-staters began last year when he met with military leaders.

Glenna Milberg
@GlennaOn10
“Military intelligence...letting us know what’s going on behind the scenes..”
That’s the headline of #QAnon , a web-based driving force for many Trump supporters that got sudden national notoriety at the Tampa rally....
I asked Tyler to explain. Listen⏩@WPLGLocal10
12:10 PM - Aug 1, 2018 · Tampa, FL

Since then, the unnamed man explained, QAnon has been “military intelligence… talking to all of us… letting us know what’s going on behind the scenes… letting us know the covert battles that are waged between the deep state and President Trump and his military alliance.”

The man continued to say “We have control now” and that QAnon is an effort to “combat the mainstream media,” long a bugaboo of Trump’s conservative base.

Vice News reporter Evan McMorris-Santoro interviewed a QAnon-supporting couple, Jennifer and Jamie Buteau, who became internet-famous when Q fans believed they saw President Trump directly wave at and acknowledge the pair at the end of his Tampa speech.

“It’s fun [to be a part of] because things get revealed,” Jennifer claimed. “It’s fun because we know before it’s going to happen,” Jamie chimed in, adding that “Q told us that at 4 a.m., the media get their talking points.”

His proof that the prophecy came true: “The video with the media, [where it] starts out with one, and then they keep adding blocks and, before you know it, they’re all saying the same thing,” a.k.a., the damning Deadspin video compilation showing affiliate anchors working for Sinclair, a right-wing media conglomerate, reading off the exact same Trump-like script decrying “the troubling trend of irresponsible, one-sided news stories plaguing our country.”

Buteau offered that example without irony or seemingly any knowledge of the actual pro-Trump nature of those infamous must-read Sinclair scripts.

The lack of any physical evidence even remotely confirming their claims hasn’t stopped QAnon supporters from confidently boasting of the movement’s success.

Speaking with another woman in Q shirt in Wilkes-Barre on Thursday, CNN’s Tuchman pointedly asked: “You think maybe it just makes you comfortable talking with other frustrated, sometimes angry people?”

“Yes!” the woman beamed.

“But maybe it’s not true because there’s no evidence of it,” Tuchman continued, “it’s just stuff being talked about on the internet, right?”

Her response: “There hasn’t been any non-evidence yet.”

Another man Tuchman spoke with refused to concede it is possible he believes in “bogus information,” instead staring directly into CNN’s cameras and pleading directly with the cult-like movement’s leader:

“Let’s see, Q, let’s see!”

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR2FxeyXw9c

Last edited by Oblique; 2018-08-04 at 10:23 AM..
Unread 2018-08-05, 08:47 PM   #8
Dave B

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 15
Thanks (Received): 133
Likes (Given): 25
Likes (Received): 1010
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 64

Ohhh the stereotypes. So many in those pictures.
Dave B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-08-06, 09:18 PM   #9
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like

So this is where the idea for Q came from.

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-st...33548048-2.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luther..._(nom_de_plume)

Quote:
Luther Blissett is a multiple-use name, an "open pop star" informally adopted and shared by hundreds of artists and activists all over Europe and the Americas since 1994. The pseudonym first appeared in Bologna, Italy, in mid-1994, when a number of cultural activists began using it for staging a series of urban and media pranks and to experiment with new forms of authorship and identity. From Bologna the multiple-use name spread to other European cities, such as Rome and London, as well as countries such as Germany, Spain, and Slovenia.[1] Sporadic appearances of Luther Blissett have been also noted in Canada, the United States, Finland and Brazil.

For reasons that remain unknown, though according to one former member the decision was based purely on the perceived comic value of the name,[2] the pseudonym was borrowed from a real-life Luther Blissett, a notable association football player, who played for A.C. Milan, Watford F.C. and England in the 1980s.[3] In December 1999, the Italian activists who had launched the Luther Blissett Project in 1994 decided to discontinue usage of the name by committing symbolic ritual suicide, or seppuku.[4] After authoring the best-selling historic novel Q as "Luther Blissett", five of them went on to found the writers' collective Wu Ming.

Luther Blissett's mythmaking and politics
While the folk heroes of the early-modern period and the nineteenth century served a variety of social and political purposes, the Luther Blissett Project (LBP) were able to utilize the media and communication strategies unavailable to their predecessors. According to Marco Deseriis, the main purpose of the LBP was to create "a folk hero of the information society" whereby knowledge workers and immaterial workers could organize and recognize themselves.[5] Thus, rather than being understood only as a media prankster and culture jammer, Luther Blissett became a positive mythic figure that was supposed to embody the very process of community and cross-media storytelling. Roberto Bui—one of the co-founders of the LBP and Wu Ming—explains the function of Luther Blissett and other radical folk heroes as mythmaking or mythopoesis:

Mythopoesis is the social process of constructing myths, by which we do not mean “false stories,” we mean stories that are told and shared, re-told and manipulated, by a vast and multifarious community, stories that may give shape to some kind of ritual, some sense of continuity between what we do and what other people did in the past. A tradition. In Latin the verb “tradere” simply meant “to hand down something,” it did not entail any narrow-mindedness, conservatism or forced respect for the past. Revolutions and radical movements have always found and told their own myths.[6]

Another important element was relationship of the Italian LBP to the Autonomist-Marxist theory of labor known as Italian Workerism. Drawing from the work of Italian Workerists, such as Antonio Negri, Paolo Virno, Maurizio Lazzarato and others, the activists of the LBP envisioned Blissett as the expression of the capacity of immaterial workers to produce forms of wealth that cannot be properly measured and attributed to an individual producer. The incalculability of these new forms of labor is articulated in the "Declaration of Rights of Luther Blissett", redacted by the Roman LBP in 1995. In this manifesto, the LBP claims that because in late capitalism any social activity can potentially generate value, the culture and media industries should guarantee a basic income to every citizen detached from individual productivity:

The industry of the integrated spectacle and immaterial command owes me money.

I will not come to terms with it until I will not have what is owed to me. For all the times I appeared on TV, films, and on the radio as a casual passersby or as an element of the landscape, and my image has not been compensated . . . for all the words or expressions of high communicative impact I have coined in peripheral cafes, squares, street corners, and social centers that became powerful advertising jingles, without seeing a dime; for all the times my name and my personal data have been put at work inside stats, to adjust the demand, refine marketing strategies, increase the productivity of firms to which I could not be more indifferent; for all the advertising I continuously make by wearing branded t-shirts, backpacks, socks, jackets, bathing suits, towels, without my body being remunerated as a commercial billboard; for all of this and much more, the industry of the integrated spectacle owes me money! I understand it may be difficult to calculate how much they owe me as an individual. But this is not necessary at all, because I am Luther Blissett, the multiple and the multiplex. And what the industry of the integrated spectacle owes me, it is owed to the many that I am, and is owed to me because I am many. From this viewpoint, we can agree on a generalized compensation. You will not have peace until I will not have the money! LOTS OF MONEY BECAUSE I AM MANY: CITIZEN INCOME FOR LUTHER

BLISSETT![7]

A limited selection of Blissett's stunts, pranks and media hoaxes
2007. A month before the appearance on the bookshelves of Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows, an email[15] was sent to the Full Disclosure mailing list. In the e-mail, a self-declared group of Catholic hackers purportedly gave away the ending of the book, declaring they violated the computer systems of Bloomsbury (exclusive publisher of the Harry Potter books) to obtain it. The e-mail quoted Joseph Ratzinger's words against Harry Potter. The news escalated from niche IT security mailing lists to mainstream media outlets, and in about 48 hours, it was run by CNN, BBC, Reuters, and over 9000 blogs (declared in the claim). Three days after, Luther Blissett claimed responsibility for the hoax in a public email[16] in which he described how easily the media could be manipulated and how this could be used for psyops purposes. The revelation[17] was ignored by most media outlets, with the notable exception of Noticiasdot, which published an interview[18] with Luther Blissett. The psyop may be the cause of the -5% drop[19] of Bloomsbury Publishing PLC stock quoted on the London Stock Exchange.
They wrote a book called Q

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_(novel)

Quote:
Q is a novel by Luther Blissett first published in Italian in 1999. The novel is set in Europe during the 16th century, and deals with Protestant reformation movements.

"Luther Blissett" was a nom de plume for four Italian authors (Roberto Bui, Giovanni Cattabriga, Federico Guglielmi and Luca Di Meo) who were part of the "Luther Blissett Project", which ended in 1999. They now write under the name Wu Ming.

Plot
The book follows the journey of an Anabaptist radical across Europe in the first half of the 16th century as he joins in various movements and uprisings that come as a result of the Protestant reformation. The book spans 30 years as he is pursued by 'Q' (short for "Qočlet"), a spy for the Roman Catholic Church cardinal Giovanni Pietro Carafa. The main character, who changes his name many times during the story, first fights in the German Peasants' War beside Thomas Müntzer, during which time he takes part in negotiations which are eventually formalised as the Twelve Articles. Following this, he battles in Münster's siege, during the Münster Rebellion, and some years later, in Venice.

Interpretations and controversy
Throughout Europe, several critics have read Q from a political point of view,[1] and maintain that the novel is an allegory of European society after the decline of the 1960s and 1970s protest movements. As in the 16th century, the Counter-Reformation repressed any alternative theological current or radical social movement, and the Peace of Augsburg sanctioned the partition of the continent among Catholic and Protestant powers, so the last twenty years of the 20th century were marked by a vengeful rebirth of conservative ideologies, and the International Monetary Fund-driven corporate globalization of the economy seemed to rout any resistance.

This interpretation stems from the authors describing Q as a "handbook of survival skills", which might cast a revealing light on the book's ending. But, this is just one of the many interpretations that have emerged in the aftermath of publication.

According to other readers and critics,[2] Q is a thinly disguised autobiography of Luther Blissett as a subversive, identity-shifting collective phantom. The protagonist has no name (the authors later renamed themselves Wu Ming, which is Chinese for "no name"), is involved in every tumult of the age, incites the people to rebellion, and organizes hoaxes, swindles and mischievous acts.

Both British novelist Stewart Home and American novelist David Liss have interpreted Q as an "anti-novel", although their respective analyses come to different conclusions. While Home's review emphasized the social, political and subcultural references embedded in the plot,[3] Liss' review dismissed the book as unnecessary and self-referential.[4]

Other readers have suggested that Q — apart from radicalism, post-modernism, and allegories — is above all an adventure novel, a swashbuckler in the very Italian tradition of Emilio Salgari and other popular feuilleton authors
'Q' (short for "Qočlet")

"The title Ecclesiastes is a Latin transliteration of the Greek translation of the Hebrew Kohelet ("Qočlet"), the pseudonym used by the author of the book."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecclesiastes

Quote:
Ecclesiastes (/ɪˌkliːziˈćstiːz/; Greek: Ἐκκλησιαστής, Ekklēsiastēs, Hebrew: קֹהֶלֶת‬, qōheleṯ) is one of 24 books of the Tanakh or Hebrew Bible, where it is classified as one of the Ketuvim (or "Writings"). Originally written c. 450-200 BCE, it is also among the canonical Wisdom Books in the Old Testament of most denominations of Christianity. The title Ecclesiastes is a Latin transliteration of the Greek translation of the Hebrew Kohelet, the pseudonym used by the author of the book.

In traditional Jewish texts, King Solomon is named as the author, although modern scholars reject this. Textually, the book is the musings of a King of Jerusalem as he relates his experiences and draws lessons from them, often self-critical. The author, introducing himself as the son of David, discusses the meaning of life and the best way to live. He proclaims all the actions of man to be inherently hevel, meaning "vain" or "futile", ("mere breath"), as both the wise and the foolish end their lives in death. Kohelet clearly endorses wisdom as a means for a well-lived earthly life. In light of this senselessness, one should enjoy the simple pleasures of daily life, such as eating, drinking, and taking enjoyment in one's work, which are gifts from the hand of God. The book concludes with the injunction: "Fear God, and keep his commandments; for that is the whole duty of everyone" (12:13).

Ecclesiastes has had a deep influence on Western literature. It contains several phrases that have resonated in British and American culture, and was quoted by Abraham Lincoln addressing Congress in 1862. American novelist Thomas Wolfe wrote: "[O]f all I have ever seen or learned, that book seems to me the noblest, the wisest, and the most powerful expression of man's life upon this earth—and also the highest flower of poetry, eloquence, and truth. I am not given to dogmatic judgments in the matter of literary creation, but if I had to make one I could say that Ecclesiastes is the greatest single piece of writing I have ever known, and the wisdom expressed in it the most lasting and profound."[1]
This is just too fucking perfectly in line with LITERALLY EVERYTHING I have been discovering and researching.

Q is the Catholic Church and the Illuminati. It's "chasing" them throughout the whole book because they ARE Q. King Solomon practiced Kabbalah. He built the first Jewish Temple. His number was 666.

Quote:
1 Kings 10

14 The weight of gold that came to Solomon each year was 666 talents.
Trump is King Solomon

https://www.agameforgoodchristians.c...lomon-is-trump

Quote:
Comparing King Shlomo and the Schulb

1. Their fathers were rich, powerful, and shady as fuck.

2. They were accustomed to a lifestyle of luxury and comfort.

3. They came to power through dubious means [this and the next two points of comparison we have written about in a previous Card Talk].

4. Those groomed and assumed to run the nation after a curry-haired heart-throb, had skeletons in their closest (and/or the closets of their close supporters), even though they were vastly more qualified to lead.

5. They fired (or killed) the career politicians of the previous administration and replaced them with friends.

6. Due to their fathers' accomplishments and influence, they avoided military service. As commander in chief, they regularly made pronouncements impacting military readiness.

7. They had an unhealthy obsession with gold, wealth, and power.

8. They had an unhealthy need to be surrounded by foreign women, whether they marry them or not.

9. They made numerous allegiances with foreign nations believing they were the best at negotiating trade deals.

10. They exacerbated conflicts with foreign enemies.

11. They continually engaged in building projects, which were always over-time and over-budget, whether they succeed or not.

12. They engaged in the gerrymandering of districts to exercise political and economic control over their people.

13. Their economic policies, especially in regards to taxation and labor, oppressed/crushed the working class.

14. Their false piety and blatant acts of idoltrous behavior were condemned by religious leaders who remained true to the faith, unlike the ones on their payroll.

15. They caused an irredeemable rift between two factions of the nation, leading to its international downfall.

16. Their children were idiots.

Last edited by Oblique; 2018-08-06 at 09:28 PM..
Unread 2018-08-06, 10:00 PM   #10
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like

Trump isn't Cyrus or King David. He's King Solomon. The secret societies goal is to destroy the mosque where Solomons temple was thought to be and rebuild it. That's where the Antichrist is suppose to set himself up and call himself God. Israel has already put Trumps face on coins and named land marks after him. This is what will trigger the giant middle east war, an earthquake or bomb that destroys the Mosque. The destruction of the world Trade Centers was a ritual by the Mossad that represents the destruction of the two columns Solomons temple. They erected the "one world" trade center in place of it. Trump owns an Obelisk shaped building with a green pyramid on top of it, right next to the WTC. Commonly called 40 WALL St. The love of money is the root of all evil. Trump loves money and is obsessed with gold, or at least making things look gold. Trump is a part of the Cryptic Rite.

https://ggccmi.org/index.php/en/the-...-silver-trowel

Quote:
The Order of the Silver Trowel is a degree offered to elected Illustrious Masters, installed Illustrious Masters, or Past Illustrious Masters of Councils of Cryptic Masons or Royal and Select Masters. It base on biblical history of the annointing of Solomon as King of Israel to follow his Father, David, to the throne of Israel. Charters for Grand Councils of Silver Trowel are issued by the Grand Council of North Carolina as custodian of the degree. Please contact the General Grand Recorder for further information.

Those are pins his campaign team wore during the election. They were said to be just a way to identify people.

Someone started selling these and calling then Trump pins on some website.

This is the symbol of the Cryptic Rite (of the Scottish Rite Freemasonry). More specifically, The Order of the Silver Trowel.

This looks to be the same order that George Washington was a part of. Why do you think he has an Obelisk in the form of the Washington Monument? Those are erected for gods.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ap..._of_Washington

Quote:
The Apotheosis of Washington depicts George Washington sitting amongst the heavens in an exalted manner, or in literal terms, ascending and becoming a god (apotheosis). Washington, the first U.S. president and commander-in-chief of the Continental Army during the American Revolutionary War, is allegorically represented, surrounded by figures from classical mythology. Washington is draped in purple, a royal color, with a rainbow arch at his feet, flanked by the goddess Victoria (draped in green, using a horn) to his left and the Goddess of Liberty to his right. Liberty wears a red Phrygian cap, symbolizing emancipation, from a Roman tradition where sons leaving the home and/or slaves being emancipated would be given a red cap. She holds a fasces in her right hand and an open book in the other.

Forming a circle between Liberty and Victory are 13 maidens, each with a star above her head, representing the original 13 colonies. Several of the maidens have their backs turned to Washington, said to represent the colonies that had seceded from the Union at the time of painting. Upside down above Washington is the banner E Pluribus Unum meaning "out of many, one".

Surrounding Washington, the two goddesses and the 13 maidens are six scenes lining the perimeter, each representing a national concept allegorically: from directly below Washington in the center and moving clockwise, "War," "Science," "Marine," "Commerce," "Mechanics," and "Agriculture". The perimeter scenes are not fully visible from the floor of the Capitol.

Trump is going to escape everything by exposing our governments role in 9/11 but he won't tell the whole truth about Israel's involvement. Watch.

Last edited by Oblique; 2018-08-06 at 10:32 PM..
Unread 2018-08-07, 08:52 PM   #11
Justin 05 STi

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 100
Likes (Given): 4
Likes (Received): 417
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 11

What do you think of the recent announcement from Anonymous to take down and expose QAnon?

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFHzrmk5Md0

Those last pictures in your post above are the "as above, so below" pose. It's everywhere.

As for the 666 reference, the first thing I thought of was that building on Fifth Ave. Jared had to own.
Unread 2018-08-07, 09:05 PM   #12
mild83

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 941
Thanks (Received): 343
Likes (Given): 6553
Likes (Received): 2796
Dislikes (Given): 133
Dislikes (Received): 138

This is some next level conspiracy shit.
mild83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-08-07, 09:38 PM   #13
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by mild83 View Post
This is some next level conspiracy shit.
I know. Trust me. But it goes even deeper. Trump Tower is an inverted Obelisk and he's erecting (or trying to) Trump Towers all over the world. There's a reason for that besides money.
Unread 2018-08-07, 09:48 PM   #14
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin 05 STi View Post
What do you think of the recent announcement from Anonymous to take down and expose QAnon?

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFHzrmk5Md0

Those last pictures in your post above are the "as above, so below" pose. It's everywhere.

As for the 666 reference, the first thing I thought of was that building on Fifth Ave. Jared had to own.
I haven't watched the video but it's probably more pro wrestling, a show.

As above so below is the Jewish Kabbalah concept of God.

Kushner is a Chabad Jew. They practice Kabbalah. Both Trump and Putin have strong ties to this group. Their goal is the enslavement of the goyim, what they call non Jews. Gentiles, us.
Unread 2018-08-08, 07:42 AM   #15
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dGVXmuLmEM

I'm starting to get the feeling that this was created to help along the demonization of Republicans and conservatives. Say what you want about the left but they are not this stupid. These people are openly exposing how delusional and dangerous they are. It's the perfect excuse to start cracking down on the internet and they've already started banning Alex Jones. How the fuck do I come from a family that is so goddamn moronic and bereft of critical thinking.

Last edited by Oblique; 2018-08-08 at 07:45 AM..
Unread 2018-08-11, 06:07 PM   #16
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like

Well this is some interesting information I just found.

Q = 17th letter of the alphabet

https://aeon1111.wordpress.com/2013/...codes-masonry/
Quote:
Seventeen is the number of the secret leader because one is the number of the leader and represents authority and seven is the number of the spiritual archeologist and intellectual investigator making this a very spiritual number. 17 is also considered a number of ‘immortality’ and that the person’s name ‘lives after him’. Very apparent with the notoriety that Masonry receives.

Number 17 is also called ‘The Star of the Magi’ and expresses that the person has achieved a superior spirit to the trials and difficulties (karma) in his life and career. This aspect fits well with the rites and intitations that are apart of the Masonic tradition. Number 17 has been acquainted with the 8 pointed Star of Venus in the Tarot which attracts money and success and enjoys material achievements.
For you people who don't think this stuff is real:

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-...s-master-mason
Quote:
Washington becomes Master Mason

George Washington, a young Virginia planter, becomes a Master Mason, the highest basic rank in the secret fraternity of Freemasonry. The ceremony was held at the Masonic Lodge No. 4 in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Washington was 21 years old and would soon command his first military operation as a major in the Virginia colonial militia.

Freemasonry evolved from the practices and rituals of the stonemasons’ guilds in the Middle Ages. With the decline of European cathedral building, “lodges” decided to admit non-stonemasons to maintain membership, and the secret fraternal order grew in popularity in Europe. In 1717, the first Grand Lodge, an association of lodges, was founded in England, and Freemasonry was soon disseminated throughout the British Empire. The first American Mason lodge was established in Philadelphia in 1730, and future revolutionary leader Benjamin Franklin was a founding member.

There is no central Masonic authority, and Freemasons are governed locally by the order’s many customs and rites. Members trace the origins of Masonry back to the erecting of King Solomon’s Temple in biblical times and are expected to believe in the “Supreme Being,” follow specific religious rites, and maintain a vow of secrecy concerning the order’s ceremonies. The Masons of the 18th century adhered to liberal democratic principles that included religious toleration, loyalty to local government, and the importance of charity. From its inception, Freemasonry encountered considerable opposition from organized religion, especially from the Roman Catholic Church.

For George Washington, joining the Masons was a rite of passage and an expression of his civic responsibility. After becoming a Master Mason, Washington had the option of passing through a series of additional rites that would take him to higher “degrees.” In 1788, shortly before becoming the first president of the United States, Washington was elected the first Worshipful Master of Alexandria Lodge No. 22.

Many other leaders of the American Revolution, including Paul Revere, John Hancock, the Marquis de Lafayette, and the Boston Tea Party saboteurs, were also Freemasons, and Masonic rites were witnessed at such events as Washington’s presidential inauguration and the laying of the cornerstone of the U.S. Capitol building in Washington, D.C.–a city supposedly designed with Masonic symbols in mind. Masonic symbols, approved by Washington in the design of the Great Seal of the United States, can be seen on the one-dollar bill. The All-Seeing Eye above an unfinished pyramid is unmistakably Masonic, and the scroll beneath, which proclaims the advent of a “New Secular Order” in Latin, is one of Freemasonry’s long-standing goals. The Great Seal appeared on the dollar bill during the presidency of Franklin D. Roosevelt, also a Mason.

Freemasonry has continued to be important in U.S. politics, and at least 15 presidents, five Supreme Court chief justices, and numerous members of Congress have been Masons. Presidents known to be Masons include Washington, James Monroe, Andrew Jackson, James Polk, James Buchanan, Andrew Johnson, James Garfield, William McKinley, Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Warren Harding, Franklin Roosevelt, Harry Truman, Lyndon Johnson, and Gerald Ford. Today there are an estimated two million Masons in the United States, but the exact membership figure is one of the society’s many secrets.

Last edited by Oblique; 2018-08-11 at 06:11 PM..
Unread 2018-08-18, 11:53 PM   #17
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like

The ENTIRE thing is a movie. They need to step back one more layer to see the whole picture. Hegelian dialectic manipulation of political events.

Last edited by Oblique; 2018-08-18 at 11:55 PM..
Unread 2018-08-19, 05:11 AM   #18
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkCqbrde_UQ
Unread 2018-08-20, 02:21 PM   #19
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like

I find it absolutely hilarious that this same concept of harnessing will and belief into Trump to "take down the deep state for Jesus" was used by these same people in the form of worshiping an Ancient Egyptian god of chaos in the form of a frog to get him elected in the first place. They all just collectively forget about that apparently which is incredibly ironic since the Bible literally says a demonic spirit like a frog will gather the army of the Antichrist.

Revelation 16:13
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Last edited by Oblique; 2018-08-20 at 02:26 PM..