Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > Automotive Forums > The Automotive Lounge

Unread 2018-07-23, 12:01 PM   #726
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

ImportShark.com - NGM Zeta Axleback Exhaust for Kia Stinger

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly.

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhvvs2V_NYA

2018+ Kia Stinger 3.3 and soon to be tested on the 2.0. Axleback exhaust setup from Next Generation Motorsports (aka NGM)

B68 | F82 |///M | S55B | NAV | LED | Avant Garde | Toyo Proxes 4
JDLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-07-24, 09:25 AM   #727
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

KIA Stinger GT Update...Oval Exhaust and Water Methanol

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u0McNJ_rpQ

Guys, I am sorry about the huge gaps in between updates... the shop is busy, we are selling products like crazy (thank you) and we are still learning the new ECU inside the Stinger.

So... we have a few things we are going to be testing.

Oval exhaust... the drone with the decat is horrible... so going to try a few things to address that.

Water/Methanol system... I have been wanting to do this for a while, so... why not

We know we are eventually going to need the water/methanol system on the car, so going to make an attempt to get it installed before this coming Wednesday (wish me luck).

I will try to document at much as possible, but... time is critical right now to get everything done and video it... but we will do our best.

I hope you guys like what we are doing and the content. If you do... subscribe, like and share it so we can grow the channel and the shop

Thanks again guys/gals!

Unread 2018-07-24, 12:22 PM   #728
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Could The Kia Stinger GT Be A Future Muscle Car Collectible?

One well-known collector’s car expert thinks it’s possible. Here’s why.
It wasn’t too many years ago when the coolest muscle cars out there were the originals from the late 1960s and early 70s. Sometimes one had to go “barn shopping” to find one. Today, however, is a very different era. Automotive News has an interesting article claiming that we’re now living in yet another muscle car golden era. Speaking with McKeel Hagerty, CEO of Hagerty classic car insurance agency, it’s clearer than ever today is performance car heaven, so to speak. “We’ve been in this strange golden age of muscle,” Hagerty said.

“People think the muscle car era was the ‘60s, early ‘70s. But arguably, the Chargers, Challengers, Demons and even some of the high-horsepower Camaros of today – they are track-worthy. You’ve never been able to buy more horsepower and reliability cheaper than you can right now. It will be interesting to see what happens with them.” What Hagerty is referring to with that last sentence is whether the cars’ long-term value will hold and, hopefully, increase. “My guess is that lower-mileage, higher-option examples of them will go through a depreciation curve. But then they will hold their own, if not start creeping back up,” Hagerty said.

Famous nameplates such as Corvette, Ferrari and Porsche will continue to be popular collector’s cars. “If those cars survive and don’t get wiped out in accidents, they’ll be collected someday.” But there could some wild card collectibles as well. The Kia Stinger GT is one example. “If you think of the Kia Stinger, that’s where I’m fascinated,” Hagerty explained. “I remember walking around an auto show and some people saying, ‘You gotta sit in this thing – it’s crazy.’ The question for us will be can a brand that wasn’t anything just a little while ago actually produce a car that could have collectible value?” Given that we’ll soon be entering the world of vehicle autonomy and electrification, today’s performance vehicles, regardless of brand, could all become highly sought after in the decades ahead.

Unread 2018-07-24, 03:42 PM   #729
torqueburner

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 113
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 419
Likes (Received): 237
Dislikes (Given): 18
Dislikes (Received): 4

It will almost definitely be a collectable for someone, but not as a "muscle car", and depending on how many of these they plan to make and how long, will determine if it's more of a sentimental collectable for people or a collectable that has actual value.

Street & Racing Technology
torqueburner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-07-24, 07:06 PM   #730
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Video: Acceleration Comparison Between Kia Stinger GT and BMW 440i xDrive

When Kia unveiled the Stinger and its GT version, it wasn’t shy to point out exactly what cars it was going after. Judging by the …

When Kia unveiled the Stinger and its GT version, it wasn’t shy to point out exactly what cars it was going after. Judging by the size of the new model and its design, Kia decided that the perfect rival for the Stinger would be the BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe. The world laughed and pointed fingers at the Stinger GT saying it would never be able to topple a giant such as the BMW. And yet, the first reviews offered the underdog here a bit more than just a chance at the title.

It would seem like the South Koreans are really onto something here and the Stinger GT is a really good car to begin with. It handles well and has an engine with character, something a lot of people didn’t expect to see. Under the hood of the GT there’s a 3.3-liter V6 turbocharged mill good for 370 PS and 510 Nm (376 lb-ft) of torque. All of that goes to the four corners of the car thanks to an AWD system and allows the Kia to reach 100 km/h (62 mph) in 4.9 seconds.

That’s pretty quick, and actually quicker than the car it’s going up against here, the BMW 440i xDrive Gran Coupe. The Bavarian machine has 326 PS and 450 Nm (332 lb-ft) of torque at its disposal, numbers lower than those of the Kia by a sensible margin. The 3-liter straight six engine sounds better in our book though than the V6 of the Stinger. Nevertheless, the BMW does the same sprint in a quoted 5 seconds flat, marginally slower than its rival here.

The video below also shows a comparison between how the two accelerate up to their respective top speeds. As you’re about to notice, the power difference between them makes the Kia faster not only in the initial phase but all the way up, being faster than the BMW throughout the whole thing which is quite surprising, at least to me.

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e46rlTaYvvI

Unread 2018-07-25, 08:14 AM   #731
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Kia Stinger GT1 w/Thermal R&D Exhaust

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq6GhMTOZLU

Unread 2018-07-25, 09:40 AM   #732
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Unread 2018-07-25, 10:51 AM   #733
Ricerking13

Post Thanks / Like

Man that comparison to the 440 is pretty impressive... but how can they make a car that sounds THAT bad... my GenCoupe sounds pretty damn fun... this Stinger is just terrible sounding.
Unread 2018-07-25, 11:00 AM   #734
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think I've ever heard a REALLY nice V6 (I've been spoiled w/ the I6 too long

Unread 2018-07-25, 11:17 AM   #735
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

PS: That "Gran Turismo" post above is a book, they can be found on Ebay for about 6.00 I guess it is pretty good.

Unread 2018-07-25, 11:23 AM   #736
torqueburner

Post Thanks / Like

I agree. V6's never sound good.

Unread 2018-07-25, 11:48 AM   #737
Ricerking13

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLM View Post
I don't think I've ever heard a REALLY nice V6 (I've been spoiled w/ the I6 too long
Quote:
Originally Posted by torqueburner View Post
I agree. V6's never sound good.
Disagree I guess...

My car stock vs what I'm debating buying... it's a decent sounding v6 but agreed not "good".

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R85upbu8MAE

"Terrible" sounding v6's here

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7eg87WhPJA

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk7N73Knz3w

I'm not saying they sound as good as a V8... or an I6 and certainly flat/horizontal 4's and 6's can sound epic... but the Stinger isn't even trying to make a sexy sound.
Unread 2018-07-25, 02:10 PM   #738
torqueburner

Post Thanks / Like

Its not a bad thing. It just is what it is.
A couple of the Stinger exhausts sounded good at idle, but as soon as it starts to climb in the rpm it just goes flat. If they could harness that "growl" it has at idle, and hold on to it further in there rpm range, I think it would qualify as "good".

The Stillen exhaust was definitely an improvement!

Unread 2018-07-25, 04:14 PM   #739
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Tork is going to do the oval I am curious on that

Unread 2018-07-25, 04:59 PM   #740
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Matt Clegg shared a post to the group: Kia Stinger Owners Group.

Tork Motorsports2 hrs ·

Ok Kia Stinger 3.3TT owners we are now offering a spare ECU for those who cannot be down without their vehicle for any length of time! This process is very simple. Once you purchase a tune from us and select the loaner ECU option and which drivetrain you have we will ship you the spare. Once you get the spare install it and remove your OEM ECU and mail it to us. Once the process is over and we mail you back your ECU we will refund you the cost of the loaner ECU once we get it and everything is in working order!

http://damnfastdd.com/…/…/Hyundai+Kia+3.3TT+Bench+Flash+Tune

Unread 2018-07-25, 07:25 PM   #741
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

2018 Kia Stinger 330S on-board - Winton Raceway | MOTOR

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnLxGSoMUBI

As the hottest hot hatches from Europe and Japan fill this year's Bang For Your Bucks 2018's roster, Kia rocks up with a 5-door rear-drive liftback. It is a strange year indeed. That being said, Australia is never one to shun a good big rear-drive sedan, and while the Stinger has the right ingredients, it's execution stops it short of BFYB18 glory: https://bit.ly/2LePK7I Subscribe to Motor Magazine https://bit.ly/2tJxTdd For 60 years MOTOR has been the Australian bible for lovers of performance cars and driving. We’re about fast cars – brand new or tuned. Fords to Ferraris, Toyotas to Lamborghinis, we’ll cover anything with a performance bent. MOTOR plugs you into the driver’s seat with arresting photography, great writing and bewitching video.

Unread 2018-07-26, 12:36 PM   #742
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Kia Stinger Test Car Spotted

Well, so today we have just received this spy pictures from South Korea where a Kia Stinger test mule was spotted out there in the wild in highway.

Looking at the pictures, this Stinger looks like a regular Stinger GT but is wearing the white registration plate with the 2 red stripes crossing confirmed this is a manufacturer test car.

Is Kia working on an V8 Stinger? What new things could this Stinger bring to the market?
Stay tuned for more details soon! Place your bets!

Unread 2018-07-27, 01:14 PM   #743
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

(MY caveat, I know why the comparison is there BUT they are 2 very different cars for 2 very different segments)

2018 Kia Stinger 2.0T RWD
Could this be Korea’s answer to th
e Mustang and Camaro?

HIGHS

Lithe handling, attractive lines, practical packaging.

LOWS

So-so acceleration, less than posh interior, overly festooned exterior.

But now that we’ve sampled the base-engine, rear-wheel-drive Stinger 2.0T you see here, we’re starting to think that this version might fit into a wildly different realm. Rather than a true 3-series competitor, could this car instead be Kia’s answer to the Ford Mustang and the Chevrolet Camaro
[IMG]https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod/images/2018-kia-stinger-104-1532701244.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=800: *[/IMG]

Before you call us crazy, hear us out. Despite having four doors to those pony cars’ two, the base Stinger has a fair amount in common with those all-American icons. There are powertrain similarities in that all feature rear-wheel drive combined with a standard turbocharged four-cylinder engine. The cars are close in length, the Stinger coming in at 190.2 inches, while the Camaro is 188.3 and the Mustang 188.5 inches. And the Kia has a sporty, low-slung roofline not entirely unlike the Mustang’s. The array of vents, scoops, and trim pieces that pepper the Stinger’s smooth body lines also seem closer to the pony-car aesthetic than to the classy restraint of most European sports sedans.
The Kia costs a similar amount as the pony cars, too.

Although its base price of $32,800 is several thousand dollars more than the opening prices of the four-cylinder Mustang and Camaro, equipping the Ford and the Chevy to the base Stinger’s generous level of standard equipment—including heated front seats, dual-zone automatic climate control, and a 7.0-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto—requires an outlay similar to our test Stinger’s $34,800 bottom line, a figure that included a $2000 package of driver-assist and active-safety features.
The base Stinger’s cabin is noticeably less rich than those of the pricier Stingers we’ve driven, making do with a smaller touchscreen, a more basic info display in the gauge cluster, and generally lower-grade plastics. It’s a fairly dour atmosphere, at least with the black upholstery in our test example. Assembly quality is good, though, and while it might not stack up appearance-wise to, say, a Mercedes C-class or an Audi A4, it’s perfectly competitive with the more humble cabins of the Camaro and Mustang.

Lacking Muscle
With a turbocharged inline-four placed longitudinally under its long hood, the Stinger appears to match up nicely with the Mustang and Camaro’s base engines. But Kia’s 2.0-liter turbo four with 255 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque is well off the pace of the Chevy, which gets 275 horses and 295 lb-ft out of the same displacement, and the Ford, which wrings 310 ponies and 350 lb-ft from its larger 2.3-liter four.

Predictably, the Stinger’s 6.0-second run from zero to 60 mph (0.1 second quicker than its heavier AWD counterpart) was more than half a second behind the quickest times we’ve run in four-cylinder Mustang EcoBoosts and Camaro 2.0Ts. The four-door Kia also carries more weight than the pony-car coupes: 3688 pounds, to the Mustang’s 3556 and the Camaro’s 3410. Neither are the powertrains exactly an apples-to-apples comparison, as those cars had six-speed manual transmissions—an option that unfortunately isn’t offered on any Stinger. Luckily, the Kia’s eight-speed automatic is a mostly willing partner, with smooth shifts and gearing that makes the most of the 2.0T’s torque curve.
The Stinger’s engine, although not nearly as eager to rev as the exceptional 2.0-liter turbo fours offered by BMW and Audi, is refined and smooth enough throughout the rev range. And the car feels peppier than its middling numbers might suggest, notably its slow 7.2-second 5-to-60-mph rolling-start acceleration, which forgoes the automatic transmission’s launch-control mode. It also exerted a clear advantage over the Mustang in our 75-mph highway fuel-economy test, hitting 34 mpg to the Mustang EcoBoost’s disappointing 24 mpg.

Playful and Poised
Carrying 157 fewer pounds than its AWD counterpart and 316 less than the V-6–powered Stinger GT, this Stinger proved to be light on its feet and arguably the most playful version we’ve sampled so far. There’s a cohesiveness here that’s missing from the more nose-heavy six-cylinder car, as the front and rear suspensions seem to work better in tandem to deliver balanced, confident handling, even as the limit is approached. The damping is satisfyingly tight, the steering is just about perfectly weighted in the standard Comfort mode (it’s a bit too heavy in Sport mode), the brake pedal is firm, and the car’s weight transfers predictably. The Stinger 2.0T is a real driver’s car with lithe responses; the primary improvement we’d request would be an extra measure of feel and feedback through the steering wheel.

The rear-drive Stinger wasn’t quite as strong as its AWD sibling at the test track, falling 0.03 g short of its skidpad result and taking three feet longer to stop from 70 mph, despite wearing identical 18-inch wheels and Bridgestone Potenza RE97AS-02 all-season tires. We can’t help but wonder what the four-cylinder Stinger could do if it were fitted with more aggressive summer rubber like the 19-inch Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tires offered on the GT.

It’s All in the Hatch
Clearly, the biggest differences between the Stinger and the Mustang and Camaro are in the cars’ packaging. Despite its sleek and attractive silhouette, the Kia is an eminently practical machine with a spacious rear seat and a capacious cargo area under its wide-opening hatch. Thanks to its extra doors and its flat-folding rear seats, it will much more easily accommodate families and/or cargo than the Mustang and Camaro with their cramped rear seats and small trunks with restrictive openings.

Of course, the other stark difference is that the Mustang and Camaro are steeped in heritage, whereas the Stinger has none. And while we admit that the Stinger is unlikely to be cross-shopped by the often die-hard buyers of these pony cars, the similarities nevertheless play up the Kia’s unique position in the marketplace. Particularly in four-cylinder, rear-wheel-drive form, the Stinger is a playful, affordable, and practical take on the sports sedan—not just another BMW 3-series clone.

SPECIFICATIONS:

VEHICLE TYPE: front-engine, rear-wheel-drive, 5-passenger, 4-door hatchback
PRICE AS TESTED: $34,800 (base price: $32,800)
ENGINE TYPE: turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 16-valve inline-4, aluminum block and head, direct fuel injection
DISPLACEMENT: 122 cu in, 1998 cc
POWER: 255 hp @ 6200 rpm
TORQUE: 260 lb-ft @ 1400 rpm
TRANSMISSION: 8-speed automatic with manual shifting mode
CHASSIS:
SUSPENSION (F/R): struts/multilink
BRAKES (F/R): 12.6-in vented disc/12.4-in disc
TIRES: Bridgestone Potenza RE97AS-02, 225/45R-18 95V M+S
DIMENSIONS:
WHEELBASE: 114.4 in
LENGTH: 190.2 in
WIDTH: 73.6 in HEIGHT: 55.1 in
PASSENGER VOLUME: 96 cu ft
CARGO VOLUME: 23 cu ft
CURB WEIGHT: 3688 lb
C/D TEST RESULTS:
Zero to 60 mph: 6.0 sec
Zero to 100 mph: 15.8 sec
Zero to 120 mph: 24.0 sec
Rolling start, 5–60 mph: 7.2 sec
Top gear, 30–50 mph: 3.4 sec
Top gear, 50–70 mph: 4.4 sec
Standing ¼-mile: 14.6 sec @ 96 mph
Top speed (governor limited, C/D est): 130 mph
Braking, 70–0 mph: 185 ft
Roadholding, 300-ft-dia skidpad: 0.85 g
C/D FUEL ECONOMY:
Observed: 24 mpg
75-mph highway driving: 34 mpg
Highway range: 540 miles
EPA FUEL ECONOMY:
Combined/city/highway: 25/22/29 mpg

Last edited by JDLM; 2018-07-27 at 01:20 PM..
Unread 2018-07-27, 01:42 PM   #744
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Kia Stinger 3.3TT with TurboXS Blow Off Valve

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMjOfF-NZcY

Kia Stinger 3.3TT with TurboXS SML Blow off valve
Installed by Kia Hyundai Auto Racing (KHAR Tunerz)

Www.khartunerz.com
951-677-6644 41421
Date St STE108 Murrieta, CA 92562

Unread 2018-07-27, 02:24 PM   #745
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

update to http://www.kcsr.org/showpost.php?p=2446260&postcount=703

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLLvTOJn_g4

Unread 2018-07-29, 09:10 PM   #746
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

KIA Stinger Rear Sway Bar Install... best mod ever!!!

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmjkVYReJr4

If you get anything from this video... it should be that this is your first mod, period. If you drive aggressive, or autocross, this the mod you want. The rear sway bar is the biggest change in vehicle performance I have seen yet.

We are going to keep these in stock, and can be purchased at damnfastdd.com

Unread 2018-07-31, 09:51 PM   #747
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

KIA Stinger 3.3TT 0 to 100 MPH is 8.9 seconds!

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1v44iIuxqw

Good lord... this things is moving out! I think it has an 11 second pass in it now, so hopefully soon we will have it back on the track. Current mods: FMIC Primary Cat delete/off road pipe Secondary Cat delete/off road pipe Intakes HKS40 spark plugs gapped at .032 Muffler deletes Stage 1 Tune (18 psi, 91 octane pump gas) We will be adding oval dump exhaust, HKS 45 spark plugs gapped at .028, and water methanol (running 100% methanol) very soon. First.. oval dump exhaust system so we can see how sexy is sounds

Unread 2018-08-01, 10:51 AM   #748
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

What's new for 2019 | KIA | STINGER | GT

Unread 2018-08-01, 11:05 AM   #749
Ricerking13

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLM View Post
Good lord... this things is moving out! I think it has an 11 second pass in it now, so hopefully soon we will have it back on the track. Current mods: FMIC Primary Cat delete/off road pipe Secondary Cat delete/off road pipe Intakes HKS40 spark plugs gapped at .032 Muffler deletes Stage 1 Tune (18 psi, 91 octane pump gas) We will be adding oval dump exhaust, HKS 45 spark plugs gapped at .028, and water methanol (running 100% methanol) very soon. First.. oval dump exhaust system so we can see how sexy is sounds
Damn... that's solid. Minor mods... potentially 11's... damn.
Unread 2018-08-01, 01:10 PM   #750
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Kia recalls Sunset Yellow Stingers to respray cracked paint

Owners of Sunset Yellow Kia Stingers at this point are likely aware of chipping and cracking paint finishes, and the brand has acknowledged the problem and will remedy the situation.
First reported by Australian publication Car Advice last month, Kia confirmed it will recall all Stingers finished in the beaming yellow hue for repainting.

A Kia spokesman has confirmed to Motor Authority that the recall includes approximately 400 cars in the United States, which feature the cracking Sunset Yellow paint. It was a special 2018 model year option.
According to Kia, the issue stems from an error in the paint process at the factory and affects "paint adherence that may result in some paint chipping on certain affected areas." Areas most likely to show chipping and cracking are the hood, doors, windshield pillars, and decklid.
Those owners of Sunset Yellow Stingers should have received a notification by mail last month that details Kia's potential solutions. Owners can opt for a dealership to arrange for repainting of affected areas in accordance with Kia's guidelines and paint specifications. If an owner chooses a respray, Kia will provide alternative transportation during the repainting process and a "financial goodwill gesture" of $5,000 for the inconvenience.
If a respray is not a desired option for a particular customer, Kia will also purchase the Stinger back outright or replace the car with an equivalent model. Since Sunset Yellow was a limited-edition hue, the replacement car will feature a different color. No other colors are affected by the adherence issue and customers that do opt for a repaint cannot choose a new color. Resprays will not affect the 3-year/36,000-mile warranty included with the Stinger.

Kia said it will give customers 30 days after completing the voluntary campaign to notify the company if they plan to return the car or seek a replacement model. Both secondary options will be available to owners until December 1, 2018.

Tags
albert biermann, awd, kia stinger gt, peter schreyer, rwd