Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Best of KCSR

Unread 2010-12-30, 05:59 PM   #126
Black-Top

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 7
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 65
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
When did I tell you what you can and cannot have? I told you wasting your money on pointless fucking watches isn't getting you anywhere in life and is a shallow existence. If you want to have a shallow existence, go right ahead.

So the first thread was a company that doesn't exist in KC? I'm assuming? I typically don't read your shitty watch threads. That's like me posting about a fucking bicycle shop in NOLA that's bang up awesome that NO ONE CAN FUCKING GO TO BECAUSE ITS 1000 MILES AWAY. This thread was to show people that your shallow existence is now worth more than it previously was because an appraiser who we don't know told you the hunk of metal on your wrist is worth more than you anticipated.

"It's none of my business how you spend your time or what you spend your money on." DING DING DING! If you don't think my hobbies are any of your business why the FUCK do you think KCSR cares about yours?? At least my hobby involves something that other people who know NOTHING about violins can enjoy. Your hobby does not cater to anyone but yourself.

What you seem to be failing MISERABLY in this thread to grasp is that your hobby is based SOLELY on value - which you prove time and time again by discussing how expensive your hobby is.

My hobby, as well as all the photographers and artists and chefs and car enthusiasts on this site has a benefit beyond itself and is enjoyable for others. I SUCK at art, but I love looking at an artists paintings. I SUCK at photography, but I love looking at beautiful photographs. I'm not a great cook, but I LOVE great food and appreciate the hard time and preparation it took to make it. Do you get it? Your watch is JUST A WATCH. It only has ONE FUNCTION on this earth and that is to tell time, and you aren't even using it for that. If you want people to respect you and not make fun of you for posting about your hobby all the time you should choose a hobby that requires a skill set and increases your value as a human being while giving back joy to others. THAT is the point of a hobby. You are just collecting metal.

GIFSoup
Unread 2010-12-30, 05:59 PM   #127
JDLM
Schutzstaffel

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuchewie View Post
Does he still live with his parents?
This has already been established and the reason behind it was given, he travels all the time there isn't a need for him to go out and buy his own house just to have it sit empty that would truly be a waste.
JDLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-12-30, 06:03 PM   #128
Hibidi-Shibidi
Delivers

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 18
Thanks (Received): 140
Likes (Given): 33
Likes (Received): 932
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuchewie View Post
Does he still live with his parents?
hey. Hey. HEY!

Easy there.
Unread 2010-12-30, 06:08 PM   #129
BryanW203

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 20
Thanks (Received): 76
Likes (Given): 142
Likes (Received): 523
Dislikes (Given): 233
Dislikes (Received): 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibidi-Shibidi View Post
hey. Hey. HEY!

Easy there.

2006 Mercedes E500 4Matic Wagon
2008 Mercedes R350 4Matic
1995 Mercedes SL600
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes Flynn liked this post
BryanW203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-12-30, 06:08 PM   #130
Cree

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 6
Thanks (Received): 57
Likes (Given): 7
Likes (Received): 210
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanW203 View Post
I literally saw that and did the voice. Well played sir, well played.

Stand and be Counted
13 Harley FXDB - 13 Fusion - 00 4Runner
Cree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-12-30, 06:21 PM   #131
Mantooth
What time is it?

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 89
Thanks (Received): 126
Likes (Given): 5978
Likes (Received): 1142
Dislikes (Given): 22
Dislikes (Received): 50

Quote:
When did I tell you what you can and cannot have? I told you wasting your money on pointless fucking watches isn't getting you anywhere in life and is a shallow existence. If you want to have a shallow existence, go right ahead.

So the first thread was a company that doesn't exist in KC? I'm assuming? I typically don't read your shitty watch threads. That's like me posting about a fucking bicycle shop in NOLA that's bang up awesome that NO ONE CAN FUCKING GO TO BECAUSE ITS 1000 MILES AWAY. This thread was to show people that your shallow existence is now worth more than it previously was because an appraiser who we don't know told you the hunk of metal on your wrist is worth more than you anticipated.

"It's none of my business how you spend your time or what you spend your money on." DING DING DING! If you don't think my hobbies are any of your business why the FUCK do you think KCSR cares about yours?? At least my hobby involves something that other people who know NOTHING about violins can enjoy. Your hobby does not cater to anyone but yourself.

What you seem to be failing MISERABLY in this thread to grasp is that your hobby is based SOLELY on value - which you prove time and time again by discussing how expensive your hobby is.

My hobby, as well as all the photographers and artists and chefs and car enthusiasts on this site has a benefit beyond itself and is enjoyable for others. I SUCK at art, but I love looking at an artists paintings. I SUCK at photography, but I love looking at beautiful photographs. I'm not a great cook, but I LOVE great food and appreciate the hard time and preparation it took to make it. Do you get it? Your watch is JUST A WATCH. It only has ONE FUNCTION on this earth and that is to tell time, and you aren't even using it for that. If you want people to respect you and not make fun of you for posting about your hobby all the time you should choose a hobby that requires a skill set and increases your value as a human being while giving back joy to others. THAT is the point of a hobby. You are just collecting metal.
How can you be so smart to be so closed minded and stupid. Did you steal your education from Tulane? Well, I guess they can't teach common sense.

-'00 Jeep Cherokee
-'04 E55
Mantooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-12-30, 06:27 PM   #132
stephanie
NOLA NOLA NOLA!!!

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 23
Likes (Given): 34
Likes (Received): 273
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantooth View Post
How can you be so smart to be so closed minded and stupid. Did you steal your education from Tulane? Well, I guess they can't teach common sense.
Soooo focusing only on material possessions that have no intrinsic value or benefit to you = open minded and intelligent?

And focusing only on hobbies which enrich not only your own life and intellect but that of those around you as well = close minded and stupid?

You're basically proving how fucking stupid you really are right now. Your challenging arguments by giving a laymen's version back to me of what I am trying to explain to you.

And stole my education? Really? That doesn't even make sense. I'm also curious what common sense has to do with the much more advanced understanding of the importance of personal enrichment and the encroachment of material possessions into the priorities of an individual which adversely affect their personal development.
after reading 47 pages of this thread, its clear to me that Steph has more game, and bigger balls, than 98% of the guys on kcsr.
stephanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-12-30, 06:28 PM   #133
KANE
Rules: I Make My Own

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Given): 63
Likes (Received): 86
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 5

Oh the ownage is killing me.

Dig dig dig your hole, gently for your thread, merrily merrily merrily merrily your friends are but a dream.

That towel is purely decorative and don't shave your balls in the kitchen
KANE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-12-30, 06:38 PM   #134
Mantooth
What time is it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Soooo focusing only on material possessions that have no intrinsic value or benefit to you = open minded and intelligent?

And focusing only on hobbies which enrich not only your own life and intellect but that of those around you as well = close minded and stupid?

You're basically proving how fucking stupid you really are right now. Your challenging arguments by giving a laymen's version back to me of what I am trying to explain to you.

And stole my education? Really? That doesn't even make sense. I'm also curious what common sense has to do with the much more advanced understanding of the importance of personal enrichment and the encroachment of material possessions into the priorities of an individual which adversely affect their personal development.
Have you never heard of internet companies?

-'00 Jeep Cherokee
-'04 E55
Unread 2010-12-30, 06:42 PM   #135
ReidStylez
Yahh Trick Yahh!

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 9
Thanks (Received): 100
Likes (Given): 43
Likes (Received): 944
Dislikes (Given): 11
Dislikes (Received): 25

a dead watch is right twice a day

just sayin'
Unread 2010-12-30, 06:47 PM   #136
speakerbox

Post Thanks / Like

after reading 9 pages of this thread, its clear to me that Steph has more game, and bigger balls, than 98% of the guys on kcsr.

speakerbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-12-30, 06:47 PM   #137
KANE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReidStylez View Post
a dead watch is right twice a day

just sayin'
You must of stolen your education to have known that kind of information.

Unread 2010-12-30, 06:53 PM   #138
Mantooth
What time is it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE View Post
You must of stolen your education to have known that kind of information.
Have stolen, dumb ass.

You people make this shit too easy.

-'00 Jeep Cherokee
-'04 E55
Unread 2010-12-30, 06:55 PM   #139
Ryan D
Custom User Title

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 30
Thanks (Received): 175
Likes (Given): 91
Likes (Received): 1288
Dislikes (Given): 28
Dislikes (Received): 212

Quote:
Have stolen, dumb ass.

You people make this shit too easy.
He just trolled you good.
Unread 2010-12-30, 06:56 PM   #140
Mantooth
What time is it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan D View Post
He just trolled you good.
Doubtful. I've seen his posts.

-'00 Jeep Cherokee
-'04 E55
Unread 2010-12-30, 06:58 PM   #141
KANE

Post Thanks / Like

Thought about both, decide to go with of, deal with it, doesn't really change anything.

Your shit is getting pushed in in this thread all for what, the 4 or 5 people that give a shit about you getting a watch appraised? And even the ones that do like you don't care but just came in here to try to call others jealous.

Seems like a worthwhile thread to me, people consistantly make watch jokes about you, and then you go and make threads like this giving them even more material.

AND WE MAKE IT TOO EASY?

Unread 2010-12-30, 06:59 PM   #142
Ryan D
Custom User Title

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
You're right. KANE is notfully capable of trolling.
Ryan D is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-12-30, 06:59 PM   #143
offensive
No I am NOT a girl.

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 15
Thanks (Received): 293
Likes (Given): 21
Likes (Received): 1756
Dislikes (Given): 18

Kane got a couch appraised
offensive is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-12-30, 06:59 PM   #144
KANE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
You must of been reading someone else's posts!

Unread 2010-12-30, 06:59 PM   #145
GTuhOh

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 28
Thanks (Received): 24
Likes (Given): 179
Likes (Received): 213
Dislikes (Given): 16
Dislikes (Received): 12

Quote:

Congrats on being a dumb fuck.

Not only are you bashing Wes and his hobby, but many others. How about people that collect things, like fine artwork? Now they are shallow idiots because it doesn't benefit anyone but themselves? Is hanging it on the wall bragging because it's expensive and you don't have it?

How is that any different than Wes or myself wearing a fine watch? To us, it's artwork that we like to display. There's no "benefit" to it, we enjoy it. How about cigars? They don't benefit anyone but myself and I love a good smoke.

We are shallow because we do things for ourselves? Oh, I'm sorry I work for my paycheck and typically don't spend it on "benefitting others". Your attempt at putting Wes down just made you look like complete fool.

Know what my hobby is? Smashing expensive violins. Know why? I can upload the video on YouTube and make millions of people laugh. BENEFIT.
Unread 2010-12-30, 07:00 PM   #146
KANE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by offensive View Post
Kane got a couch appraised

Turns out I went to the same guy Wes did and my couch is worth 3 grand more than I expected.

THANKS FOR HOOKING UP YOUR BOY WES!

Unread 2010-12-30, 07:01 PM   #147
Ryan D
Custom User Title

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE View Post
Turns out I went to the same guy Wes did and my couch is worth 3 grand more than I expected.

THANKS FOR HOOKING UP YOUR BOY WES!
Yeah, but how much would Rick give you for it?
Ryan D is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-12-30, 07:02 PM   #148
KANE

Post Thanks / Like

8 grand for my couch, no joke, this shit is on the level.

Unread 2010-12-30, 07:03 PM   #149
Sylva
Harry Potter

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 142
Thanks (Received): 328
Likes (Given): 1573
Likes (Received): 1974
Dislikes (Given): 60
Dislikes (Received): 19

Stephanie >*

www.truenutrition.com discount code rys241 for 5% off all orders!
Sylva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-12-30, 07:05 PM   #150
Mantooth
What time is it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
Congrats on being a dumb fuck.

Not only are you bashing Wes and his hobby, but many others. How about people that collect things, like fine artwork? Now they are shallow idiots because it doesn't benefit anyone but themselves? Is hanging it on the wall bragging because it's expensive and you don't have it?

How is that any different than Wes or myself wearing a fine watch? To us, it's artwork that we like to display. There's no "benefit" to it, we enjoy it. How about cigars? They don't benefit anyone but myself and I love a good smoke.

We are shallow because we do things for ourselves? Oh, I'm sorry I work for my paycheck and typically don't spend it on "benefitting others". Your attempt at putting Wes down just made you look like complete fool.

Know what my hobby is? Smashing expensive violins. Know why? I can upload the video on YouTube and make millions of people laugh. BENEFIT.
Perfect response. I have been on my phone all day, so not exactly easy to post lengthy responses.

KCSR makes me Lol, a lot.

-'00 Jeep Cherokee
-'04 E55

Tags
bubble watches, going to prom this year, i'm not bragging, mr. bubble