Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Best of KCSR

Unread 2010-12-31, 01:48 PM   #226
Mantooth
What time is it?

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 89
Thanks (Received): 126
Likes (Given): 5978
Likes (Received): 1142
Dislikes (Given): 22
Dislikes (Received): 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainDew View Post
What happens when you get laid off and instead of having money to pay for rent and bills, all you have is an expensive car that you can't drive anywhere and a bunch of fucking watches?

I try not to tell people how to spend their money, but it's pretty fucking stupid for someone at your age to be just pissing money away like that. Why the fuck not invest it? With a good steady income and such little current living expenses, you could probably make out pretty decent for yourself. Instead you waste all your money on gay cars, gay watches, and girls who still have a curfew. 90% of us live a shitty life and can't afford to buy anything huh? Well not everyone lives at home or has a company to pay for their motels all the time. Also 90% of us are probably a lot more smarter when it comes to economics then you'll ever be.
I take it you're in the 90%, or you would have never made this post.

-'00 Jeep Cherokee
-'04 E55
Mantooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-12-31, 01:53 PM   #227
MountainDew

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 282
Thanks (Received): 173
Likes (Given): 387
Likes (Received): 811
Dislikes (Given): 344
Dislikes (Received): 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantooth View Post
I take it you're in the 90%, or you would have never made this post.
I've been in that 90% ever since I was about 12 or 13 years old. It's going to make me a much better person in the long run.
Unread 2010-12-31, 01:53 PM   #228
KANE
Rules: I Make My Own

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Given): 63
Likes (Received): 86
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 5

"I have NEVER posted a thread saying "holy fuck, guess much money I spend on this!?!" Or "holy fuck, I'm richer than you"(because I'm, for one not rich, and for two, I'm humble."

You are so humble that all you talk about on here is material items, possesions, what you did with your money, where you're living, what you want to do with your money.

I mean plain and simple dude you do this all the time, and you call yourself humble?

That towel is purely decorative and don't shave your balls in the kitchen
KANE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-12-31, 02:00 PM   #229
Mantooth
What time is it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE View Post
"I have NEVER posted a thread saying "holy fuck, guess much money I spend on this!?!" Or "holy fuck, I'm richer than you"(because I'm, for one not rich, and for two, I'm humble."

You are so humble that all you talk about on here is material items, possesions, what you did with your money, where you're living, what you want to do with your money.

I mean plain and simple dude you do this all the time, and you call yourself humble?

I talk no more about shit I buy than anyone else on here does. I brag about deals and and how cool it is for certain people to be kind enough to hook me up with deals. Not that I paid a certain about for some item because I can and because you can't.

Again, words in my mouth.

-'00 Jeep Cherokee
-'04 E55
Unread 2010-12-31, 02:06 PM   #230
KANE

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my god, I don't really need to go pull up these threads do I?

I mean really come on.

First you're making these to help people, then its to get a rise out of people, then its to make people butthurt, and now you basically say you don't do any of the afforementioned.

Unread 2010-12-31, 02:11 PM   #231
Mantooth
What time is it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Oh my god, I don't really need to go pull up these threads do I?

I mean really come on.

First you're making these to help people, then its to get a rise out of people, then its to make people butthurt, and now you basically say you don't do any of the afforementioned.
No, I don't make the threads to help people, 90% of the time. The thread about the insurance company however, was in the 10%. When I make a legitimate thread, that only I and a few people care about, I enjoy seeing people care so much that it pisses them off. It's very entertaining. I am saying I do not make threads anymore than anyone else on this forum to brag about shit. People make threads about all kind of items, just because some of mine may cost a bit more than others, doesn't mean I'm being a douchebag and bragging about spending so much for a certain item. I even made the this thread, at first, because I was in a shitty mood and something finally went right for me that night. Once people started bashing, and putting words into my mouth, I ran with it.

I'm pretty amused by the outcome.

-'00 Jeep Cherokee
-'04 E55
Unread 2010-12-31, 02:13 PM   #232
ReidStylez
Yahh Trick Yahh!

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 9
Thanks (Received): 100
Likes (Given): 43
Likes (Received): 943
Dislikes (Given): 11
Dislikes (Received): 25

ReidStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-12-31, 02:15 PM   #233
ksuchewie

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 55
Thanks (Received): 109
Likes (Given): 106
Likes (Received): 607
Dislikes (Given): 20
Dislikes (Received): 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReidStylez View Post
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
You last let your heart decide?

I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride

A whole new world
Unread 2010-12-31, 02:16 PM   #234
TRsixxx
Makes Tupac look like Barney, Bro

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
This thread was made for a few reasons:

In the first thread, people said they would probably be worth less that I anticipated. I actually could sell them now and come out even. If they're stolen or lost, I would be able to make some money. However, I hope I never hav to go through anything like that.

The second reason was to see how much most of KCSR hates other people's opinions and hobbies. It's clearly evident that if it's not something they benefit from, then nobody should like it and that it's stupid.

This forum is the only one I never take serious and constantly laugh about. Great forum, but most members are close minded as fuck about everything they're not into.

Losers, lol.

I love how you talk down to the average KCSR user like you're so fucking awesome...

Dude, you're a douchebag. You don't have any real substance, no talent, no good looks, no good personality... you have NOTHING to offer except for the things you have. I gauraantee your girlfriend will cheat on you because you weight 130lbs and are ugly as fuck. Here is what it boils down to: You're delusional. You REALLY think, LIKE REAAAAALLY think that you're above anyone here in any way? You DATE A FUCKING 18 YEAR OLD GIRL AND HAVE PICTURES OF YOU NAKED IN A BATHTUB WITH BUBBLES COVERING YOUR DICK FLOATING AROUND ON THE INTERNET... that my friend is 2 things that might make up a "loser"

And what about the time you creeped on every female here and even offered to fly one to Puerto Rico? Do you not understand how creepy and weird that is?! DUDE... REALLY?

Wes. You are essentially a bitch. And your watches are really gay.

Love the last-page backpedal too. Classic Wes move.
Unread 2010-12-31, 02:19 PM   #235
Mantooth
What time is it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRsixxx View Post
I love how you talk down to the average KCSR user like you're so fucking awesome...

Dude, you're a douchebag. You don't have any real substance, no talent, no good looks, no good personality... you have NOTHING to offer except for the things you have. I gauraantee your girlfriend will cheat on you because you weight 130lbs and are ugly as fuck. Here is what it boils down to: You're delusional. You REALLY think, LIKE REAAAAALLY think that you're above anyone here in any way? You DATE A FUCKING 18 YEAR OLD GIRL AND HAVE PICTURES OF YOU NAKED IN A BATHTUB WITH BUBBLES COVERING YOUR DICK FLOATING AROUND ON THE INTERNET... that my friend is 2 things that might make up a "loser"

And what about the time you creeped on every female here and even offered to fly one to Puerto Rico? Do you not understand how creepy and weird that is?! DUDE... REALLY?

lol, you have no clue.

-'00 Jeep Cherokee
-'04 E55
Unread 2010-12-31, 02:20 PM   #236
Raider1v1

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 11
Likes (Given): 6
Likes (Received): 35
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0

nice. i dont care what you do. its the internet. as far as im concerned, everyone is lying unless there are pictures.

also, if you have to describe yourself as, kind, humble, caring, generous, etc. you may not be. those are terms for OTHERS to use when describing you.

i dont know what this guy does for a living, what does he to? traveling train driver?

before i thought that chip was an ass when attempting to burn you, but i am starting to see what he was talking about.

and wtf. bubble baths? creeping to PR? hmm. sounds suspect.
Raider1v1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-12-31, 02:21 PM   #237
MountainDew

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 282
Thanks (Received): 173
Likes (Given): 387
Likes (Received): 811
Dislikes (Given): 344
Dislikes (Received): 90

Quote:

If I buy you a bus ticket will you come secks me?
Unread 2010-12-31, 02:23 PM   #238
ReidStylez
Yahh Trick Yahh!

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 9
Thanks (Received): 100
Likes (Given): 43
Likes (Received): 943
Dislikes (Given): 11
Dislikes (Received): 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainDew View Post
If I buy you a bus ticket will you come secks me?
Now Mantooth is hacking accounts.
ReidStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-12-31, 02:25 PM   #239
so.DOPE

Location: From a 70 mph roll, 2 red tail lights radically morph to one...
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 73
Likes (Given): 170
Likes (Received): 593
Dislikes (Given): 43
Dislikes (Received): 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReidStylez View Post
Now Mantooth is hacking accounts.
permaBANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Mantooth, how did your rep get so high.

Spencer Davis Group - Blues in F
so.DOPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-12-31, 02:28 PM   #240
Mantooth
What time is it?

Post Thanks / Like

I love how people can talk about stuff as they know exactly how this all came about. I also love how much some of you people hate your lives enough to worry about mine.

I love my life, I love my family and friends, and wouldn't trade any of it anything.

Keep it up, none of this gets to me, and it actually gives me shit to read when I'm just relaxing around the house.

-'00 Jeep Cherokee
-'04 E55
Unread 2010-12-31, 02:28 PM   #241
volksmech
volksmech > God

Location: the dreams in which i die are the best i've ever had
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 3
Thanks (Received): 88
Likes (Given): 4
Likes (Received): 632
Dislikes (Given): 5

Quote:

i don't know what i was gonna quote ya on that turbo install, but after that go ahead and knock off a couple thousand doll hairs.
volksmech is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-12-31, 02:30 PM   #242
KANE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
No, I don't make the threads to help people, 90% of the time. The thread about the insurance company however, was in the 10%. When I make a legitimate thread, that only I and a few people care about, I enjoy seeing people care so much that it pisses them off. It's very entertaining. I am saying I do not make threads anymore than anyone else on this forum to brag about shit. People make threads about all kind of items, just because some of mine may cost a bit more than others, doesn't mean I'm being a douchebag and bragging about spending so much for a certain item. I even made the this thread, at first, because I was in a shitty mood and something finally went right for me that night. Once people started bashing, and putting words into my mouth, I ran with it.

I'm pretty amused by the outcome.
So check it out, people tryed to give me a hard time about buying a somewhat expensive couch, some claimed I was trying to brag about the cost after a bunch of people baggered the cost out of me.

Then after they realized that wasn't the case they decided the thread would then be me living outside my means.

Turns out both were incorrect and now my couch joke is just a funny one that even I can go along with and people all get a good chuckle out of.

My whole idea of the couch and my bed threads were for me to see if people liked what I had picked out and to see if I could get anymore ideas since I was brand new to buying furniture.

You on the other hand and this watch fiasco and G37s failure of yours continues to proove that it is about the money and trying belittle all but the 4 or 5 people that care about what you're talking about. Then go along to call everyone on this site losers when you try to back track, and then on top of everything else you try to somehow talk yourself up when you are dating a 17 year old.

Classic comedy's don't usually write themselves, they are usually based off a true story, and yours is truly one of the best.

Unread 2010-12-31, 02:32 PM   #243
TRsixxx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by volksmech View Post

i don't know what i was gonna quote ya on that turbo install, but after that go ahead and knock off a couple thousand doll hairs.

File --> Print Page
Unread 2010-12-31, 02:33 PM   #244
TRsixxx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
lol, you have no clue.

That's what I'd say if I was so awesome and people had no clue how awesome and not creepy I was.
Unread 2010-12-31, 02:35 PM   #245
TRsixxx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I love how people can talk about stuff as they know exactly how this all came about. I also love how much some of you people hate your lives enough to worry about mine.

I love my life, I love my family and friends, and wouldn't trade any of it anything.

Keep it up, none of this gets to me, and it actually gives me shit to read when I'm just relaxing around the house.

Can I message it to your girlfriend? We're friends on facebook now on my secret damage account. We've been chatting it up quite a bit actually. I kinda see what you see in her...
Unread 2010-12-31, 02:37 PM   #246
TRsixxx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
So check it out, people tryed to give me a hard time about buying a somewhat expensive couch, some claimed I was trying to brag about the cost after a bunch of people baggered the cost out of me.

Then after they realized that wasn't the case they decided the thread would then be me living outside my means.

Turns out both were incorrect and now my couch joke is just a funny one that even I can go along with and people all get a good chuckle out of.

My whole idea of the couch and my bed threads were for me to see if people liked what I had picked out and to see if I could get anymore ideas since I was brand new to buying furniture.

You on the other hand and this watch fiasco and G37s failure of yours continues to proove that it is about the money and trying belittle all but the 4 or 5 people that care about what you're talking about. Then go along to call everyone on this site losers when you try to back track, and then on top of everything else you try to somehow talk yourself up when you are dating a 17 year old.

Classic comedy's don't usually write themselves, they are usually based off a true story, and yours is truly one of the best.
I just thought your couch was really gay considering how much money you wast... I mean spent on it.

I got my couches a big lots. Play on player.

I move back downtown on the 15th... same building. Smaller place.

You'd love it. WINK.
Unread 2010-12-31, 02:38 PM   #247
Mantooth
What time is it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

How's me buying something I can afford considered a fiasco?

Quote:
That's what I'd say if I was so awesome and people had no clue how awesome and not creepy I was.
Nothing to do with any of that. The people I actually hangout with and spend time with know how I can. Rumors get started and the sheeple follow. I learned my lesson by the G37S. I don't creep, I am naturally just a friendly person that likes to interact with other people. If you think me trying to talk to another person is creepy, so be it. No need for me to change your mind.

-'00 Jeep Cherokee
-'04 E55
Unread 2010-12-31, 02:39 PM   #248
Mantooth
What time is it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Can I message it to your girlfriend? We're friends on facebook now on my secret damage account. We've been chatting it up quite a bit actually. I kinda see what you see in her...
And this is how rumors get started. People will believe you, but I know you're full of shit.

-'00 Jeep Cherokee
-'04 E55
Unread 2010-12-31, 02:40 PM   #249
KANE

Post Thanks / Like

All the money you lost on the G37s was something you could afford?

This is good.

Unread 2010-12-31, 02:41 PM   #250
Mantooth
What time is it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
All the money you lost on the G37s was something you could afford?

This is good.
You said "watch fiasco", not "G37S fiasco"...

-'00 Jeep Cherokee
-'04 E55

Tags
bubble watches, going to prom this year, i'm not bragging, mr. bubble