Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Best of KCSR

Unread 2012-06-26, 12:41 PM   #51
Scooby24
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 50
Thanks (Received): 698
Likes (Given): 361
Likes (Received): 3995
Dislikes (Given): 27
Dislikes (Received): 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMaro View Post
Out of everything I said you point out the server. Stay stumped, it works better that way.
I could pick it apart further if you actually thought you had valid points.

Standards do have everything to do with it. We don't knowingly allow scammers to post in the classifieds, theifs, drug dealers, etc. Why would we allow someone to sponsor us that is by every definition of the term, blackmailing people?

It don't think we'd make a lot of friends when a member here that got in trouble with the law found a sponsor to help them address their issue legally only to then have to deal with another sponsor they have to pay off to keep their legal matter from being sent to all of their neighbors in the mail.

But I'd love to continue hearing your brilliant logic on this matter. You're clearly an intelligent individual.
Likes AranS, EricM liked this post
Scooby24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2012-06-26, 12:42 PM   #52
Quik

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Great outlook to run a website on.
You wouldn't want to associate yourself with a company or service that provides a service that is going to upset or doesn't sit right with a majority of your members morals. You then reduce the chance of getting other sponsors that want to SUPPORT KC and KCSR members. For example. We wouldn't even think of doing sponsorship here if there was a company like blabbermouthkc on it.

It is a good 'idea' to make money on the ignorant. But even if you pay them obscene amounts of money to take it off blabbermouthkc.com it will still be available as public records on other websites. I just believe ethically it is a horrible business model.

The downside of his business model is the price. Typically the people that will have profiles and "buy" into this idea aren't as educated therefor probably not as financial successful. Just looking at the map and knowing this city you will know what I'm talking about. There isn't even a single person within 5 miles of my house on that site; but you can look at apartment complexes by Saints on 99th and Quivira and find 10 people.

Now their free options I do approve of. I do like how they can kind of play on a reward system for doing something they should do anyways. The time periods and amount of times is a little ridiculous. 90 AA meetings for a first time DUI offender.

"Don't want to take the tests in Olathe? That's ok! Got a DUI and want it expunged from our premium website? No problem! Go to meetings for breakfast and dinner for a month and a half!"

Well I've typed too long.
Unread 2012-06-26, 01:02 PM   #53
Mobbes

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 47
Thanks (Received): 79
Likes (Given): 161
Likes (Received): 359
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by baker View Post

Disregard EA is a badass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumar
New aids is still aids.

Last edited by Mobbes; 2012-06-26 at 02:17 PM..
Mobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2012-06-26, 01:39 PM   #54
69Mach351

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 262
Thanks (Received): 234
Likes (Given): 1797
Likes (Received): 1701
Dislikes (Given): 37
Dislikes (Received): 44

They offer a your money back plus 5% if you are innocent or the charges are dropped...game on! That is a better return than most places right now!
69Mach351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2012-06-26, 02:09 PM   #55
MFE

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 23
Thanks (Received): 160
Likes (Given): 64
Likes (Received): 707
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 8

They should be arrested for criminal misuse of grammar and punctuation.
MFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2012-06-26, 02:21 PM   #56
BlabberMouthKC

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 2
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby24 View Post
Not every business is a potential sponsor.

Especially when the point of them joining was simply to defend themselves.

Oh hey you joined our forum to defend your shady business practice of making money off someone by threatening to distribute their public records?

Welcome to the site, why don't you sponsor us?!

BTW, when you troll, you don't reserve the right to accuse other people of not taking the recommendations seriously.
Actually RedMaro is right, I WAS considering sponsoring or donating to the site if they don't want to put by logo up at the top of the page. How do you know I didn't have an account and have been a member of this board for a while under my other username? What's wrong with creating an account to represent my company in response to someone right from the start pointing the finger at me because they looked at the surface of my company, and didn't look a little deeper into what we do?

I ACTUALLY am friends with several of the owners OF THE SPONSORS of THIS site, one of whom I know very well. I can see 3 banners at the top of this page that are owned by friends. Am I going to make a call and ask them to pull their sponsorship? No. I don't play like that.

FYI- Just because you guys blast me and don't like what I do, doesn't mean I still won't sponsor the site or make donations to help keep it running. I support this community because I was a PART of it. I don't have a car I do mods on anymore- my kids took that money from me. My company is obviously bringing in an income, and I DO make charitable donations and do consider sponsorships. Hell, I don't even allow third party ads on my site because I think it's BS- I only allow sponsorships on my site like this board does.

I apologize that I came off harsh and was an ass. How would the members of this site feel if I talked trash about YOUR business, occupation or job? I have no excuse for being a dick like that. Think of me as you will, I still stand by what I said, but yes, I should have toned it down. I will say that after 9 hours of listening to people scream at myself, my wife, and my family members working for me every day, threatening to kill them, etc., I do get a little pissed at the end of the day. I expected this and can take the yelling and cussing, but for some guy to call and yell at the women working here they way they do, that's where I reach my boiling point. They aren't the ones that mailed the letters, I did.

RedMaro was also right- when I was researching a GIANT spike in traffic to my site, I wanted to know where all the traffic was coming from, I found out it was right here and another message board. Since I was already fuming from a couple of calls of people just screaming in my ear and having someone . I'm sure there's more than one business owner in this forum, and when someone talks badly about your business, you more than likely will immediately get defensive because that's what your passion is.

QUIK- I love the free removal options myself. Eventually, that IS going to be the ONLY way to come off the site, and I have other free ways of coming off being lined up. THAT is what I believe in, and once my attorneys finish up the work behind the scenes, I'm going to implement that immediately and the option to pay will come down. The ONLY reason the pay option is there is for innocent people, and I will give them their cash back once they are innocent. THAT part of charging is no different than www.bustedonline.com, www.kansascitymugs.com and the other sites that do it strictly for the cash and keep it, no matter if the person is innocent or guilty. Do I think it's wrong? Hell yes, but unless the Defamation of Character laws in this State get changed overnight, then I have to do it this wish. I use it to deter people who are guilty from coming off the site because if they're guilty, they won't get squat back from me. I'm not keeping the money of someone who's innocent.

FYI- only those CONVICTED of their crimes are eligible for public notifications if they're still up on the site.

Just because the business is set up the way it is now, doesn't mean that I'm going to leave it that way. Once I roll out a couple of my other services that DON'T involve "paying to come off the site" and my other Free removal options are implemented, then I'm removing the pay option all together, and someone will have to wait until they're found innocent of their charges, the charges are dropped, or do one of the current "Free" options to come down.
BlabberMouthKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2012-06-26, 02:28 PM   #57
BlabberMouthKC

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 2
Dislikes (Received): 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Mach351 View Post
They offer a your money back plus 5% if you are innocent or the charges are dropped...game on! That is a better return than most places right now!
Why do you think I did it that way? Banks give what... barely 2%? I don't want the money, and I know these people have better things to spend it on, so that's why I give 5% back to them. The money isn't even used by the company if they haven't been to trial- it stays in a separate business account so they can get it back ASAP once the charges are dropped or they're found innocent.
BlabberMouthKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2012-06-26, 02:40 PM   #58
duttbart
askmehowIknow,bro!

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 31
Thanks (Received): 169
Likes (Given): 222
Likes (Received): 1348
Dislikes (Given): 6
Dislikes (Received): 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlabberMouthKC View Post
I apologize that I came off harsh and was an ass. How would the members of this site feel if I talked trash about YOUR business, occupation or job?
you can't talk trash on our business, occupation, or job because we're not scumbags! xoxo
Unread 2012-06-26, 02:42 PM   #59
babymobilss
Information Police

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 39
Thanks (Received): 145
Likes (Given): 236
Likes (Received): 818
Dislikes (Given): 34
Dislikes (Received): 23

Why would someone pay $200 to get deleted off your site when they will still be on plenty of other sites if someone was bored and searching for people that have been arrested those people would still pop up.
Unread 2012-06-26, 02:44 PM   #60
duttbart
askmehowIknow,bro!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymobilss View Post
Why would someone pay $200 to get deleted off your site when they will still be on plenty of other sites if someone was bored and searching for people that have been arrested those people would still pop up.
BECAUSE YOUR NEIGHBORS MIGHT SEE IT AND NOT INVITE YOU OVER FOR THEIR BBQ!!
Unread 2012-06-26, 02:46 PM   #61
tyleR
The Toy Maker

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 57
Thanks (Received): 59
Likes (Given): 94
Likes (Received): 391
Dislikes (Given): 15
Dislikes (Received): 7

im curious what this guys "other username" was...
mod run an IP?

E36/8 ///M coupe "clownshoe"
E36 ///M3/4/5 VF supercharged
E30 ///M powered Alpina
E53 X5/5
R65LS airhead
tyleR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2012-06-26, 02:46 PM   #62
duttbart
askmehowIknow,bro!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyleR View Post
mod run an IP?
yo bro, you're his friend. i mean, he's friends with all the sponsors!
duttbart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2012-06-26, 02:47 PM   #63
Scooby24
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

LOVE your expungement policy.

Quote:
Expungement Policy:
If you have a Profile up on our site that has not been removed, and you were found NOT GUILTY, or some or all of the charges were dropped against you, we will gladly remove those charges from that Profile at no charge. We require legal documentation of the status of your case, including proof of the status of the charges brought against you in writing. If you are unable to submit this information and wish for us to go to the courthouse ourselves and verify the status of your case, there will be a $75 charge to verify the status of your case. In order to start the expungement process, please call us at: (913) 888-BLAB.
So after I got my information expunged legally through all the proper channels, if I didn't know about your site and went to an employer, they could find the information I had expunged because you are requiring an extra step outside of what should be the only legal channels I'd need to go through. Because I need to make sure YOU feel that the information is correct or else PAY you 75 dollars.

Wow man. You're a fucking shit bag.
Thanks bettymay thanked for this post
Likes AranS, bettymay, HonduhDave, Travis, zef liked this post
Scooby24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2012-06-26, 02:47 PM   #64
Scooby24
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyleR View Post
mod run an IP?
IP is not tied to ANY other usernames than one that was just created on 06/24.
Unread 2012-06-26, 02:48 PM   #65
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 160
Thanks (Received): 115
Likes (Given): 395
Likes (Received): 632
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmare View Post
They seem to blackmail people
blackmail is a legal term. so is extortion but the general premise of the site seems to dance around the edges of those terms... it only works if people actually use the site (inherently threatening to tell everyone about your missteps only works if people are listening/reading) which will be difficult to do if its down like its been.

its presumably using public info so definitely not blackmail unless they are actively going out to try and threaten to harm your reputation (which it seems as though they aren't). is it criminal? doesn't seem to be... is it a premise that I hope reaps all of the negative karma that it would presumably generate? here's to hoping.

welcome to being on the same level as paparazzi... may society hate you just as much (and for your monetary sake may they consume that shit like US Weekly) and reserve a special place in hell.

side note:
can this guy please be part of the KCSR reformation/transformation?
Quote:
Great outlook to run a website on.
I've never cared enough to find out if he's useful in any other part of the site but I've yet to see a worthwhile or even neutral post from him...
Our progress in degeneracy appears to me to be pretty rapid. As a nation, we began by declaring that ”all men are created equal.” We now practically read it “all men are created equal, except negroes” When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read “all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics.” When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretence of loving liberty -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocricy. - Lincoln
phreakdna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2012-06-26, 02:50 PM   #66
uprrman23

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 267
Thanks (Received): 319
Likes (Given): 1963
Likes (Received): 2502
Dislikes (Given): 40
Dislikes (Received): 51

Sooooo, i'll have to pay you $199, pay busted $$$ and every other person that wants to air public records more $$$$$?

Are your customers really that stupid? What you are doing is copy/paste. Just because they pay you to take it off your site doesn't make it disappear. Do you let them know that?

Props to you for making a profit off other people's stupidity but I think it's a scandalous business that serves ZERO purpose other than to pad your wallet. There are ZERO things that you can say that will make me think your business has a good purpose. You are simply airing people's dirty laundry in hopes that they pay you to take their picture off your site. But little do they know, that there are other sites doing the exact same thing, so paying you to remove it does nothing because it's still on the next site.
uprrman23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2012-06-26, 02:50 PM   #67
Timothy Leary
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 94
Thanks (Received): 240
Likes (Given): 177
Likes (Received): 1366
Dislikes (Given): 10
Dislikes (Received): 24

hmmmm wonder what reddit would think of this site...

2017 Toyota 860 86
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes Prolific liked this post
Timothy Leary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2012-06-26, 02:54 PM   #68
Hibidi-Shibidi
Delivers

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 18
Thanks (Received): 140
Likes (Given): 33
Likes (Received): 932

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy Leary View Post
hmmmm wonder what reddit would think of this site...
Why not skip the middle man and go straight to 4chan?
Unread 2012-06-26, 02:56 PM   #69
Sylva
Harry Potter

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 142
Thanks (Received): 328
Likes (Given): 1573
Likes (Received): 1974
Dislikes (Given): 60
Dislikes (Received): 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby24 View Post
LOVE your expungement policy.

So after I got my information expunged legally through all the proper channels, if I didn't know about your site and went to an employer, they could find the information I had expunged because you are requiring an extra step outside of what should be the only legal channels I'd need to go through. Because I need to make sure YOU feel that the information is correct or else PAY you 75 dollars.

Wow man. You're a fucking shit bag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uprrman23 View Post
Sooooo, i'll have to pay you $199, pay busted $$$ and every other person that wants to air public records more $$$$$?

Are your customers really that stupid? What you are doing is copy/paste. Just because they pay you to take it off your site doesn't make it disappear. Do you let them know that?

Props to you for making a profit off other people's stupidity but I think it's a scandalous business that serves ZERO purpose other than to pad your wallet. There are ZERO things that you can say that will make me think your business has a good purpose. You are simply airing people's dirty laundry in hopes that they pay you to take their picture off your site. But little do they know, that there are other sites doing the exact same thing, so paying you to remove it does nothing because it's still on the next site.

Scum.

www.truenutrition.com discount code rys241 for 5% off all orders!
Sylva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2012-06-26, 02:56 PM   #70
impaul4

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 23
Thanks (Received): 116
Likes (Given): 154
Likes (Received): 911
Dislikes (Given): 12
Dislikes (Received): 9

Waiting to see how long it takes for one of your people who posts fliers to get the shit beat out of them for posting pictures with info about a murderer or drug dealer.
I guess people are doing anything for a quick buck these days. If I wanna vacuum my house butt naked while listening to Darude - Sandstorm with the blinds open, I should be able to without people OUTSIDE giving a fuck.
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes nightmare liked this post
impaul4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2012-06-26, 02:57 PM   #71
uprrman23

Post Thanks / Like

dealing with criminals and the like minded, eventually someone is going to get fucking irate that you're trying to make a quick buck off their misfortune and you'll get jumped in a dark alley or they will steal the rims off your mobile home.
Unread 2012-06-26, 02:58 PM   #72
uprrman23

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by impaul4 View Post
Waiting to see how long it takes for one of your people who posts fliers to get the shit beat out of them for posting pictures with info about a murderer or drug dealer.
damn you
Unread 2012-06-26, 02:58 PM   #73
97H22Lude

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 11
Thanks (Received): 17
Likes (Given): 33
Likes (Received): 51
Dislikes (Given): 15
Dislikes (Received): 20

Never saw OPs post as flaming, Seems like a retarted idea as all those records are public anyways so nobodys going to pay some jackoff money to help support it, and by paying these douches 199.99 just removes the information of that one website, Not actual public records , Just waiting for a pissed off jailee to get out and destroy the said bussiness location. Thats all just my opinion, Give to shits less of what anyone thinks about this,

97 Prelude-Sold, Miss
00 BMW 328i-Daily
01-Bagged Ram
97H22Lude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2012-06-26, 02:58 PM   #74
MxYfz2008

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 8
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 40
Likes (Received): 82
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibidi-Shibidi View Post
Why not skip the middle man and go straight to 4chan?
The site would just get taken down...hell probably the smallest DDOS attack would punish the site
Unread 2012-06-26, 03:02 PM   #75
Justin 05 STi

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 100
Likes (Given): 4
Likes (Received): 417
Dislikes (Received): 11

The real question is, what does the record of Mr. Blabbermouth himself look like? Inquiring minds want to know.

Tags
back pedal, blackmail, blubbermouth, bottom feeder, coward, douchebag, loser, matt creed, scam, scum