Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Best of KCSR

Reply
Thread Tools
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:43 PM   #201
Oblique
BANNED!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Wherever I May Roam
Posts: 7,631
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 46
Thanks (Received): 139
Likes (Given): 190
Likes (Received): 776
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylva View Post
I know you and I don't always see eye to eye. But I don't think this was ever about the reward, your post have never had that tone and I don't know how people could get that from one stupid smiley in a post where someone else mentioned it.
Thank you. I sincerely appreciate that as I was extremely offended at that notion and I know most people probably don't favor me too much on here but I'm glad to see that people can remain unbiased in these situations. The smiley was more about my shock at KCSR somewhat sticking up for me more than anything.
__________________
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes Mantooth liked this post
Oblique is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:44 PM   #202
Fatguy
BANNED!
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hoooooooolathe
Posts: 28,356
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 13
Thanks (Received): 163
Likes (Given): 75
Likes (Received): 508
Dislikes (Given): 88
Dislikes (Received): 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo View Post
There's no offense taken, Brian.

All I'm suggesting is that you stick with the topic at hand. If you think Tommy is an idiot and doesn't understand your point, say so. That's still on topic. If you have something funny or clever to say, throw it in there. But just going prison rules on a guy and either (a) pulling skeletons out of an old ass closet or (b) making stuff up just to hurt a guy doesn't lend itself well to your argument here.

If someone on here forgets something important, and I know the guy smokes week, I might made a pot = bad memory joke if it fits in the context of the thread. It's kind of an insult, kind of funny, but kind of germane to the topic. What I'm NOT going to do is accuse the guy of molesting little boys just to feel like I really zinged him. Especially if there isn't a shred of evidence to support it. That's all I'm saying.

I'd just check the really nasty mudslinging at the door. It's distracting from the point you're trying to make about the communications between the parties to this completely unrelated transaction.
I'm absolutely fine to sticking on topic. However, when it gets personal I have no reservations about digging up the past. It goes with the whole premise of don't push someone if you don't want to be pushed back. I just happen to have little patience with his bullshit drama.
Fatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:45 PM   #203
Fatguy
BANNED!
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hoooooooolathe
Posts: 28,356
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 13
Thanks (Received): 163
Likes (Given): 75
Likes (Received): 508
Dislikes (Given): 88
Dislikes (Received): 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylva View Post
That's a lot of words to just say I have hersay.
It isn't hearsay if the person in question comes to you and corroborates what you've heard.

you should REALLY consider moving on with your argument now.
Fatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:45 PM   #204
Oblique
BANNED!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Wherever I May Roam
Posts: 7,631
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 46
Thanks (Received): 139
Likes (Given): 190
Likes (Received): 776
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatguy View Post
Ryan, why don't you explain to me what it means when someone says they might know the person. Then later says "I might be able to get your stuff back".


General comprehension of English suggests that they might, IN FACT, be able to get your stuff back.

However, what information were they going off of before they made that post?

That's my fucking question.
And what the fuck exactly makes you think you're entitled to that information?
Oblique is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:47 PM   #205
Fatguy
BANNED!
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hoooooooolathe
Posts: 28,356
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 13
Thanks (Received): 163
Likes (Given): 75
Likes (Received): 508
Dislikes (Given): 88
Dislikes (Received): 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblique View Post
And what the fuck exactly makes you think you're entitled to that information?
I'm not entitled to that information anymore than anyone else, but you can't seriously get pissed at me for saying there is something missing form the story, when it turns out that there is.

The point is, you apparently had no information to go off suggesting that they still had the items, so you shouldn't have told him there was a chance you could get his stuff back for him, especially if you had no intention of confronting them about the items they had taken, when Kyle clearly wants those items back.

Does that make any sense to you yet?
__________________
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 1 Dislikes
Dislikes speakerbox disliked this post
Fatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:48 PM   #206
Sylva
Harry Potter
 
Sylva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: H-Town, Third ward.
Posts: 18,897
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 142
Thanks (Received): 328
Likes (Given): 1573
Likes (Received): 1974
Dislikes (Given): 60
Dislikes (Received): 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatguy View Post
Ryan, why don't you explain to me what it means when someone says they might know the person. Then later says "I might be able to get your stuff back".


General comprehension of English suggests that they might, IN FACT, be able to get your stuff back.

However, what information were they going off of before they made that post?

That's my fucking question.
They MIGHT of been able too. They went and questioned said individuals about the shit and they didn't have it. Guess they COULDN"T get it back but previous to that encounter they DID know wo the people were. since they knew who they were and & thought had the product they MIGHT have been able to get it.

How fucking hard to understand is that.

Or what did you want them to do, how far are these guys supposed to take this questioning. How dirty do you want them to get?
__________________
Downsouth we still be bangin' Robert Davis on the regular...

www.truenutrition.com discount code rys241 for 5% off all orders!
Sylva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:48 PM   #207
Oblique
BANNED!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Wherever I May Roam
Posts: 7,631
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 46
Thanks (Received): 139
Likes (Given): 190
Likes (Received): 776
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatguy View Post
What did I accuse you of? Causing a stink in this thread?

You did.

Accept it, and move on.

Unless you can literally quote me making an accusation about whatever it is upsetting you, you need to grow the fuck up and move on because you're getting upset over nothing.
I explained what I went through AFTER someone had ALREADY chimed in and said something about Kyle dropping the ball. And you accused me of making a stink about the reward, not just the situation in general. You can't even keep your own bullshit straight.
Oblique is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:49 PM   #208
Sylva
Harry Potter
 
Sylva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: H-Town, Third ward.
Posts: 18,897
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 142
Thanks (Received): 328
Likes (Given): 1573
Likes (Received): 1974
Dislikes (Given): 60
Dislikes (Received): 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatguy View Post
It isn't hearsay if the person in question comes to you and corroborates what you've heard.

you should REALLY consider moving on with your argument now.
Well until they do that, hearsay is all you've got so maybe you should move on.
__________________
Downsouth we still be bangin' Robert Davis on the regular...

www.truenutrition.com discount code rys241 for 5% off all orders!
Sylva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:50 PM   #209
HiLandR
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Northland
Posts: 13,115
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 150
Thanks (Received): 121
Likes (Given): 833
Likes (Received): 729
Dislikes (Given): 11
Dislikes (Received): 14
Default

This thread has hugely unraveled!

Like this pic!

__________________
2015 Genesis Sedan 3.8 AWD
2017 Sonata - traded
2015 Genesis Coupe - traded
2007 Audi S4 - traded
2004 BMW 540i - sold
2001 C5 sprayed Corvette - sold
HiLandR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:50 PM   #210
Oblique
BANNED!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Wherever I May Roam
Posts: 7,631
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 46
Thanks (Received): 139
Likes (Given): 190
Likes (Received): 776
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatguy View Post
I'm not entitled to that information anymore than anyone else, but you can't seriously get pissed at me for saying there is something missing form the story, when it turns out that there is.

The point is, you apparently had no information to go off suggesting that they still had the items, so you shouldn't have told him there was a chance you could get his stuff back for him, especially if you had no intention of confronting them about the items they had taken, when Kyle clearly wants those items back.

Does that make any sense to you yet?
And you STILL haven't read all of my posts yet.... this is such a lost cause.
Oblique is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:51 PM   #211
Ricerking13
 
Ricerking13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 50,937
Post Thanks / Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblique View Post
And you accused me of making a stink about the reward, not just the situation in general.
Easily the most offensive thing in this entire thread, other than the actual act of stealing the items that started it all.
__________________
2015 Genesis Coupe Ultimate
Ricerking13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:52 PM   #212
SpOon
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Kansas side!
Posts: 7,314
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 19
Likes (Received): 1
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default

I stopped reading this thread when fatguy came in.
__________________
SpOon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:52 PM   #213
tommygun
"I've had better"
 
tommygun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: everywhere!!
Posts: 73,822
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 17
Thanks (Received): 209
Likes (Given): 164
Likes (Received): 1354
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 29
Default

dogging on golf - making it personal
__________________


Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes Fully-Loaded liked this post
tommygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:53 PM   #214
Fatguy
BANNED!
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hoooooooolathe
Posts: 28,356
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 13
Thanks (Received): 163
Likes (Given): 75
Likes (Received): 508
Dislikes (Given): 88
Dislikes (Received): 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylva View Post
They MIGHT of been able too. They went and questioned said individuals about the shit and they didn't have it. Guess they COULDN"T get it back but previous to that encounter they DID know wo the people were. since they knew who they were and & thought had the product they MIGHT have been able to get it.

How fucking hard to understand is that.

Or what did you want them to do, how far are these guys supposed to take this questioning. How dirty do you want them to get?
My point is, since you cannot seem to grasp it, is you don't tell someone they might be able to get your stuff back if you don't have anything to go off of thinking they might still have it. You simply don't say that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblique View Post
I explained what I went through AFTER someone had ALREADY chimed in and said something about Kyle dropping the ball. And you accused me of making a stink about the reward, not just the situation in general. You can't even keep your own bullshit straight.
Did I accuse you of making a stink about the reward and not just the situation in general? I think you might want to get your facts straight before I have to make a nice quote pyramid again proving your contradiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylva View Post
Well until they do that, hearsay is all you've got so maybe you should move on.
It already happened, I just explained this to you. So again, you might want to move on from this because you're not going to win the argument without forcing me to throw people under the boss. People who probably wouldn't appreciate you forcing me to do so. Just food for thought.
Fatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:53 PM   #215
offensive
No I am NOT a girl.
 
offensive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: /dev/null
Posts: 49,640
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 15
Thanks (Received): 293
Likes (Given): 21
Likes (Received): 1756
Dislikes (Given): 18
Dislikes (Received): 50
Default

__________________
offensive is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:53 PM   #216
JohnnyBravo
**Sponsor**
 
JohnnyBravo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bravo Land
Posts: 4,922
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 32
Thanks (Received): 389
Likes (Given): 208
Likes (Received): 1740
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatguy View Post
I'm absolutely fine to sticking on topic. However, when it gets personal I have no reservations about digging up the past. It goes with the whole premise of don't push someone if you don't want to be pushed back. I just happen to have little patience with his bullshit drama.
Tommy made a smart ass sports joke. It wasn't even personal, Brian. That's like a .6/10. Your fired back with like a 20/10.

It sounds like you're still pissed about things that happened in the past and need to get those issues resolved and let them go.

Understand, I'm not taking sides. I'm just saying, be careful about going Atomic Warfare on a public forum with personal information that is insulting, damaging and unprovable. Could you sue Tommy for saying he's too tired from playing soccer? No. Could he sue you for accusing him of paying for sex/paying for abortions (paying for sex, of course, constituting the crime of prostitution), if it's not true? Probably. See the difference? It's obvious he doesn't have to do much to get under your skin. That's a successful troll. But be careful how you respond. You don't want to lose your credibility in here or get yourself in trouble.
__________________
Are you ready for the MAYHEM?!
JohnnyBravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:53 PM   #217
Fatguy
BANNED!
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hoooooooolathe
Posts: 28,356
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 13
Thanks (Received): 163
Likes (Given): 75
Likes (Received): 508
Dislikes (Given): 88
Dislikes (Received): 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
dogging on golf - making it personal
Really Tommy? do I have to go back again?
Fatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:55 PM   #218
WheaMyRyceGo
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,398
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 7
Thanks (Received): 56
Likes (Given): 98
Likes (Received): 247
Dislikes (Given): 41
Dislikes (Received): 18
Default

JB + Tommy team up to sue Fatguy for slander = KCSR EPIC!!!!!!
__________________
WheaMyRyceGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:56 PM   #219
Sylva
Harry Potter
 
Sylva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: H-Town, Third ward.
Posts: 18,897
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 142
Thanks (Received): 328
Likes (Given): 1573
Likes (Received): 1974
Dislikes (Given): 60
Dislikes (Received): 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatguy View Post
My point is, since you cannot seem to grasp it, is you don't tell someone they might be able to get your stuff back if you don't have anything to go off of thinking they might still have it. You simply don't say that.
They said they MIGHT be able to get it back and attempted to do so. They said MIGHT since they knew the ppl. where they were and it was still close to the date everything was stolen. Why the fuck would they not say that. You are hung up on some dumb fucking shit dude.
__________________
Downsouth we still be bangin' Robert Davis on the regular...

www.truenutrition.com discount code rys241 for 5% off all orders!
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 1 Dislikes
Dislikes WheaMyRyceGo disliked this post
Sylva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:57 PM   #220
Oblique
BANNED!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Wherever I May Roam
Posts: 7,631
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 46
Thanks (Received): 139
Likes (Given): 190
Likes (Received): 776
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatguy View Post
Did I accuse you of making a stink about the reward and not just the situation in general? I think you might want to get your facts straight before I have to make a nice quote pyramid again proving your contradiction.
.
You've accused me of both. The only reason I said anything AT ALL was because I took time to help someone out, had them there, and nothing happened. Not because of the money and if you imply it one more time, we're gonna have issues.
Oblique is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:57 PM   #221
doomi
 
doomi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,007
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 61
Thanks (Received): 37
Likes (Given): 464
Likes (Received): 182
Dislikes (Given): 14
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatguy View Post
My point is, since you cannot seem to grasp it, is you don't tell someone they might be able to get your stuff back if you don't have anything to go off of thinking they might still have it. You simply don't say that.
The correct response obviously would have been to ignore the call for help even though there was a chance that they could help. Immaculate/Oblique I hope you have learned your lesson... you should never offer to help unless you are 10000000000% sure you can.
doomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:57 PM   #222
Sylva
Harry Potter
 
Sylva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: H-Town, Third ward.
Posts: 18,897
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 142
Thanks (Received): 328
Likes (Given): 1573
Likes (Received): 1974
Dislikes (Given): 60
Dislikes (Received): 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo View Post
Tommy made a smart ass sports joke. It wasn't even personal, Brian. That's like a .6/10. Your fired back with like a 20/10.

It sounds like you're still pissed about things that happened in the past and need to get those issues resolved and let them go.

Understand, I'm not taking sides. I'm just saying, be careful about going Atomic Warfare on a public forum with personal information that is insulting, damaging and unprovable. Could you sue Tommy for saying he's too tired from playing soccer? No. Could he sue you for accusing him of paying for sex/paying for abortions (paying for sex, of course, constituting the crime of prostitution), if it's not true? Probably. See the difference? It's obvious he doesn't have to do much to get under your skin. That's a successful troll. But be careful how you respond. You don't want to lose your credibility in here or get yourself in trouble.
.
__________________
Downsouth we still be bangin' Robert Davis on the regular...

www.truenutrition.com discount code rys241 for 5% off all orders!
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 1 Dislikes
Dislikes WheaMyRyceGo disliked this post
Sylva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:58 PM   #223
Scooby24
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Olathe
Posts: 51,922
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 50
Thanks (Received): 700
Likes (Given): 362
Likes (Received): 4008
Dislikes (Given): 27
Dislikes (Received): 40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatguy View Post
You didn't answer my question. And without throwing someone under the bus I can't "prove" that you've paid for an abortion TO HAVE SEX with a girl, but I think just about everyone on KCSR knows about that one.

That's like me saying I'm not Fat. C'mon Tommy. Even though I've lost weight, I'm still fat. Time can go on, and the facts are still the same. Lets not try to change facts from an argument we already had.
Oh wow. Fuck you.
__________________
-Greg
'18 Forester XT Touring
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Thanks, 2 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Thanks JustinCredible thanked for this post
Likes uprrman23, JustinCredible liked this post
Scooby24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:58 PM   #224
Sylva
Harry Potter
 
Sylva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: H-Town, Third ward.
Posts: 18,897
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 142
Thanks (Received): 328
Likes (Given): 1573
Likes (Received): 1974
Dislikes (Given): 60
Dislikes (Received): 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomi View Post
The correct response obviously would have been to ignore the call for help even though there was a chance that they could help. Immaculate/Oblique I hope you have learned your lesson... you should never offer to help unless you are 10000000000% sure you can.
.
__________________
Downsouth we still be bangin' Robert Davis on the regular...

www.truenutrition.com discount code rys241 for 5% off all orders!
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 1 Dislikes
Dislikes WheaMyRyceGo disliked this post
Sylva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:59 PM   #225
Ricerking13
 
Ricerking13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 50,937
Post Thanks / Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatguy View Post
Why would you be under the impression that I'm not serious about Oblique/Immaculate not communicating well with Kyle and possible not taking action a certain way after they helped incite a "stink" about the reward?

Or are you talking about Tommy?

If so, Tommy can fight his own battles if he's going to start shit with me.
Seriously Fatguy, you don't even remember what you say... this is bad bro... seriously bad...
__________________
2015 Genesis Coupe Ultimate
Ricerking13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:40 AM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.13.37
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright (c) 1993-2012, KCSR.org