Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Best of KCSR

Unread 2011-07-18, 04:23 PM   #176
Fatguy
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 13
Thanks (Received): 163
Likes (Given): 75
Likes (Received): 508
Dislikes (Given): 88
Dislikes (Received): 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricerking13 View Post
How does it take 5 pages of your condescending detective bullshit to come up with a decent organized thought like the above post? Seriously... wow.
I've got a lot of words I thought about typing for this one, but all I've got left is......."Really Jason?"

I like how I'm made to be the bad guy when you're the one making comments about my mental health because apparently you couldn't connect the dots without me dumb-ing this down so much that even a caveman could do it.

Which is precisely why I love KCSR sometimes.
Fatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:25 PM   #177
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 43
Thanks (Received): 136
Likes (Given): 164
Likes (Received): 762
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by FURY View Post
First off, it's not all about you. Just because it's in this thread, and you were the topic of conversation with OTHER members on this board, doesn't mean every comment made on this board is directed at you.

Secondly, I've been in this thread since page 2, so don't lump me in the category of those who are "speaking out of line".

Re-read my last post and see who I quoted. Did I quote you? If I didn't, that means I was not addressing you or your comments.
Then why are you making references about kyle wanting police involved when we clearly later stated that he told Chris that he DIDN'T want police involved (in this particular situation) after he made that post?
Bless the slothful, the wrathful, the vain
Blessed are the gluttonous; May they feast us to famine and war

Doomed are the poor
Doomed are the peaceful
Doomed are the meek
Doomed are the merciful
For the word is now death
And the word is now without light
The new beatitude:
"Fuck the doomed, you're on your own"

Last edited by Oblique; 2011-07-18 at 04:27 PM..
Oblique is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:26 PM   #178
doomi

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 61
Thanks (Received): 37
Likes (Given): 464
Likes (Received): 182
Dislikes (Given): 14
Dislikes (Received): 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatguy View Post
Okay, I'll slow it down and reiterate.

Immaculate/Oblique did not communicate with or comprehend Kyle very well in this thread. Starting from the beginning, to where we are now. Which is why I suggested that they should have DONE something when they were there in person with the thieves. Now, I'm not saying they should have threatened them or getting physical. I'm literally saying they should have asked about the stolen goods and gotten to the bottom of things because they had already made the mistake of "talking what they couldn't walk", IE. they said there was a chance they might be able to get his stuff back, based on what information? We never found out.
Is that better?

Kyle shouldn't be looked on negatively here because he wasn't able to respond when they called, and they made it out to be so much more than it was from the beginning of this thread.

You don't tell someone there is a chance you can get their stuff back unless you have some kind of information to go on, that the stuff is still in their possession. Which apparently people took as me accusing Oblique/immaculate of being "involved" which is not the case, and I dare someone point out a quote of me suggesting that.

Got it?
Thank you for dumbing it down for me Mr. Fatguy (it's not about slowing it down, it's about you not being able to make a coherent point and feeling the need to post walls of text to prove your "point"). I'm pretty sure (definitely not going to reread the thread) that I was the only one accusing Oblique/Immaculate as being "involved" and it was 100% sarcasm.

I personally don't think Oblique/Immaculate did anything wrong in this situation at all. They tried to help out and it didn't go through. We can't expect them to do anything to put themselves in a bad position to try to get to the bottom of things. I also don't feel like Kyle did much if anything wrong in this situation, other than possibly making it sound more urgent than it really was.
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:27 PM   #179
Sylva
Harry Potter

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 142
Thanks (Received): 328
Likes (Given): 1573
Likes (Received): 1974
Dislikes (Given): 60
Dislikes (Received): 19

Brian, are you being fucking serious right now?

I can't imagine that you are because you are being completely fucking retarded.

www.truenutrition.com discount code rys241 for 5% off all orders!
Sylva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:27 PM   #180
Sylva
Harry Potter

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo View Post
Whoa! Where did that come from? This was a thread about getting KC SI's computer gear back. Not sure where the kick in the cack came from.

I've known Tommy probably longer than most on here. We've had our differences on things, and we don't always see eye to eye, but accusing a guy of paying for sex or paying for abortions, especially without proof, is a really REALLY shitty thing to do to a guy on a public forum.

I watched that guy almost lose his son because someone else thought it would be easier to accuse him of inappropriate behavior rather than own up to her own indiscretions. At the end of the day, it was all lies and false police reports, but it almost destroyed the dude's family.

I'm all about good insults and some trolling, but nasty, unprovable accusations that can really damage a guy's reputation are best left out of the public forums.

Unread 2011-07-18, 04:28 PM   #181
Fatguy
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo View Post
Whoa! Where did that come from? This was a thread about getting KC SI's computer gear back. Not sure where the kick in the cack came from.

I've known Tommy probably longer than most on here. We've had our differences on things, and we don't always see eye to eye, but accusing a guy of paying for sex or paying for abortions, especially without proof, is a really REALLY shitty thing to do to a guy on a public forum.

I watched that guy almost lose his son because someone else thought it would be easier to accuse him of inappropriate behavior rather than own up to her own indiscretions. At the end of the day, it was all lies and false police reports, but it almost destroyed the dude's family.

I'm all about good insults and some trolling, but nasty, unprovable accusations that can really damage a guy's reputation are best left out of the public forums.
No offense Mark. But the last time I proved something shitty like that on a public forum after he tried to do the same to me, I ended up banned for a solid 3 months or so.

Now, if Tommy feels the need to start shit with me, he does it at his own risk. He just needs to organize the skeletons in his closet a little better because we all know truths and half truths about Tommygun, and he parades around like his shit doesn't stink. Everyone has skeletons, even me. I keep that in mind when I decide to belittle and berate someone on a public forum, especially when they have ammunition to fire back.

Truth be told, I really dislike the fact that Tommy will sit here and talk shit for no other reason than to kick the fires hoping others will jump in, and then run away and get offended when someone kicks the fire back.

As they say, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. He's a grown man, he can handle the repercussions of his actions himself. It isn't like I'm going to show up with a weapon at his doorstep, right?
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:30 PM   #182
Sylva
Harry Potter

Post Thanks / Like

Seems like when tommy is just trolling you can't handle it and have to make it personal. Seems like you are the one with the major issue.

if that's the case. pm him and settle it like a man.

No one really gives a shit if you don't like his skeletons or things he said in the past.

Unread 2011-07-18, 04:30 PM   #183
Fatguy
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylva View Post
Brian, are you being fucking serious right now?

I can't imagine that you are because you are being completely fucking retarded.
Why would you be under the impression that I'm not serious about Oblique/Immaculate not communicating well with Kyle and possible not taking action a certain way after they helped incite a "stink" about the reward?

Or are you talking about Tommy?

If so, Tommy can fight his own battles if he's going to start shit with me.
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:31 PM   #184
CrazieAccord

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 20
Likes (Given): 28
Likes (Received): 92
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 0

Quote:
No offense Mark. But the last time I proved something shitty like that on a public forum after he tried to do the same to me, I ended up banned for a solid 3 months or so.
right. because that's the same thing as his son almost being taken away

(I do not know the story about Tommy and his son, but Brian, Come. On.)
CrazieAccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:31 PM   #185
Fully-Loaded

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 260
Thanks (Received): 38
Likes (Given): 1481
Likes (Received): 241
Dislikes (Given): 91
Dislikes (Received): 16

Fatguy, I can't fucking stand you. You are everything that I could imagine hating in a person. I would ask that you castrate yourself so you can not possibly breed, but I know that natural selection will also take you and your lonely, lonely sperm. I have seen your actions on here for at least 9 years now, and I don't know that I've ever seen anything on KCSR that would redeem you. The only joy you have ever brought me was the day I found out about the global ban.

Kyle, I hope the shit makes it back to your family. Junkies (and Fatguy) are the scum of the universe.
Fully-Loaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:32 PM   #186
Sylva
Harry Potter

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Why would you be under the impression that I'm not serious about Oblique/Immaculate not communicating well with Kyle and possible not taking action a certain way after they helped incite a "stink" about the reward?

You just making a lot of assumptions about what one statement means. They went up there, asked about the shit, tried to call Kyle, he didn't answer. The shit also wasn't there, what are they supposed to do, pull the heat and start asking questions again. Sure, could they of taken if further, yes, but at what point is enough for someone who wont even answer the fucking phone when he knows your are on your way to a place to talk to the people who broke in your place.

Unread 2011-07-18, 04:33 PM   #187
Fatguy
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Seems like when tommy is just trolling you can't handle it and have to make it personal. Seems like you are the one with the major issue.

if that's the case. pm him and settle it like a man.

No one really gives a shit if you don't like his skeletons or things he said in the past.
Sounds like you're a little biased, because I didn't say a word to him about it until he started getting personal with me.

Or do I need to do another quote string to prove that point again? I've already done it twice, I can do it a third time as well.

Listen, if Tommy wants to bark up my tree, he can do it. I don't see why you and Mark need to be getting on my case about it. He's a grown man, he can handle himself. The last time I called him out with 100% truth, I was praised for it right before I got banned for posting it 50 times because Tommy kept deleting it. I never once spoke something that wasn't true, and I even had two individuals message me about what had happened and asking if I would remove it from the post.

If he's going to talk shit, he's going to have to live with the repercussions.

Otherwise he needs to be a grown ass man and not start shit.
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:34 PM   #188
Sylva
Harry Potter

Post Thanks / Like

You've posted about things you can't prove in this thread.

Unread 2011-07-18, 04:35 PM   #189
FURY
Officer Doodiehead

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 60
Thanks (Received): 192
Likes (Given): 193
Likes (Received): 1120
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblique View Post
Then why are you making references about kyle wanting police involved when we clearly later stated that he told Chris that he DIDN'T want police involved (in this particular situation) after he made that post?
Because he and I (a cop) have been communicating through PM this entire time in order to give him more info to give local police since the local police are apparently being lazy. Besides, if these guys have already dumped the goods, there's nothing that Kyle can do to them legally. These turds committed a felony, and if charged can do some "felony" time...

Last edited by FURY; 2011-07-18 at 04:37 PM..
FURY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:35 PM   #190
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

You accusing me of shit like that doesn't really sit too well with me. You really need just need to keep quiet about me. You're attacking my character and I take that shit seriously.

Doomed are the poor
Doomed are the peaceful
Doomed are the meek
Doomed are the merciful
The new beatitude:
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes tommygun liked this post
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:36 PM   #191
JustinCredible

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 178
Thanks (Received): 96
Likes (Given): 920
Likes (Received): 340
Dislikes (Given): 18
Dislikes (Received): 4

ITT:

Unread 2011-07-18, 04:37 PM   #192
Fatguy
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazieAccord View Post
right. because that's the same thing as his son almost being taken away

(I do not know the story about Tommy and his son, but Brian, Come. On.)
Did I ever once say it was the same thing? No. I'm saying if Tommy wants to start shit, he can live with what I'm going to fire back. I'm not going to lie about what I know, the last time it happened I spoke the truth and he decided to delete 50 something posts and get me banned for it. He doesn't need to talk shit, he certainly doesn't need to make it personal in this thread. And he did, long before I ever said a fucking word to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fully-Loaded View Post
Fatguy, I can't fucking stand you. You are everything that I could imagine hating in a person. I would ask that you castrate yourself so you can not possibly breed, but I know that natural selection will also take you and your lonely, lonely sperm. I have seen your actions on here for at least 9 years now, and I don't know that I've ever seen anything on KCSR that would redeem you. The only joy you have ever brought me was the day I found out about the global ban.

Kyle, I hope the shit makes it back to your family. Junkies (and Fatguy) are the scum of the universe.
I've done plenty on here to redeem me, you, like the rest of AAG, just like to be selective in what you read/think.

Quote:
You just making a lot of assumptions about what one statement means. They went up there, asked about the shit, tried to call Kyle, he didn't answer. The shit also wasn't there, what are they supposed to do, pull the heat and start asking questions again. Sure, could they of taken if further, yes, but at what point is enough for someone who wont even answer the fucking phone when he knows your are on your way to a place to talk to the people who broke in your place.
I made a few false assumptions based on their inability to convey what they meant. Sorry I guess?
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:37 PM   #193
Ricerking13

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
You accusing me of shit like that doesn't really sit too well with me. You really need just need to keep quiet about me. You're attacking my character and I take that shit seriously.
No joke, 100% out of line on his part... that would make you guys like bad, when you don't deserve that as you actually tried to help out here... I'm absolutely stunned that this is still going on, and we ALL know why.
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:38 PM   #194
Sylva
Harry Potter

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I know you and I don't always see eye to eye. But I don't think this was ever about the reward, your post have never had that tone and I don't know how people could get that from one stupid smiley in a post where someone else mentioned it.

Unread 2011-07-18, 04:38 PM   #195
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by FURY View Post
Because he and I (a cop) have been communicating through PM this entire time in order to give him more info to give local police since the local police are apparently being lazy.
I get that. In mine and Immaculate's situation, no cops were suppose to be involved, that's why none got called. That's all I'm saying.

Doomed are the poor
Doomed are the peaceful
Doomed are the meek
Doomed are the merciful
The new beatitude:
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:39 PM   #196
Sylva
Harry Potter

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Did I ever once say it was the same thing? No. I'm saying if Tommy wants to start shit, he can live with what I'm going to fire back. I'm not going to lie about what I know, the last time it happened I spoke the truth and he decided to delete 50 something posts and get me banned for it. He doesn't need to talk shit, he certainly doesn't need to make it personal in this thread. And he did, long before I ever said a fucking word to him.

I've done plenty on here to redeem me, you, like the rest of AAG, just like to be selective in what you read/think.

I made a few false assumptions based on their inability to convey what they meant. Sorry I guess?
How did everyone else understand exactly what they meant except you. Seems the only problem was your inability to comprehend what they were actually saying.

Unread 2011-07-18, 04:40 PM   #197
Fatguy
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
You've posted about things you can't prove in this thread.
You're right, I can't go back that far to repost the PM I received from the two individuals talking about the mistakes they made.

Hint: Ryan, you aren't helping Tommy's case at all. If you want me to lay off him, stick to the topic. You sitting here saying I can't prove it, when I literally had them message me and explain the entire scenario and to have it edited out of the post I made calling him out, must never have happened, right?

Quote:
What did I accuse you of? Causing a stink in this thread?

You did.

Accept it, and move on.

Unless you can literally quote me making an accusation about whatever it is upsetting you, you need to grow the fuck up and move on because you're getting upset over nothing.
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:41 PM   #198
Sylva
Harry Potter

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
You're right, I can't go back that far to repost the PM I received from the two individuals talking about the mistakes they made.

Hint: Ryan, you aren't helping Tommy's case at all. If you want me to lay off him, stick to the topic. You sitting here saying I can't prove it, when I literally had them message me and explain the entire scenario and to have it edited out of the post I made calling him out, must never have happened, right?

What did I accuse you of? Causing a stink in this thread?

You did.

Accept it, and move on.

Unless you can literally quote me making an accusation about whatever it is upsetting you, you need to grow the fuck up and move on because you're getting upset over nothing.
That's a lot of words to just say I have hersay.

Unread 2011-07-18, 04:42 PM   #199
JohnnyBravo
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 32
Thanks (Received): 389
Likes (Given): 208
Likes (Received): 1740
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 3

Quote:

Now, if Tommy feels the need to start shit with me, he does it at his own risk. He just needs to organize the skeletons in his closet a little better because we all know truths and half truths about Tommygun, and he parades around like his shit doesn't stink. Everyone has skeletons, even me. I keep that in mind when I decide to belittle and berate someone on a public forum, especially when they have ammunition to fire back.

Truth be told, I really dislike the fact that Tommy will sit here and talk shit for no other reason than to kick the fires hoping others will jump in, and then run away and get offended when someone kicks the fire back.

As they say, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. He's a grown man, he can handle the repercussions of his actions himself. It isn't like I'm going to show up with a weapon at his doorstep, right?
There's no offense taken, Brian.

All I'm suggesting is that you stick with the topic at hand. If you think Tommy is an idiot and doesn't understand your point, say so. That's still on topic. If you have something funny or clever to say, throw it in there. But just going prison rules on a guy and either (a) pulling skeletons out of an old ass closet or (b) making stuff up just to hurt a guy doesn't lend itself well to your argument here.

If someone on here forgets something important, and I know the guy smokes week, I might made a pot = bad memory joke if it fits in the context of the thread. It's kind of an insult, kind of funny, but kind of germane to the topic. What I'm NOT going to do is accuse the guy of molesting little boys just to feel like I really zinged him. Especially if there isn't a shred of evidence to support it. That's all I'm saying.

I'd just check the really nasty mudslinging at the door. It's distracting from the point you're trying to make about the communications between the parties to this completely unrelated transaction.
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:43 PM   #200
Fatguy
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
How did everyone else understand exactly what they meant except you. Seems the only problem was your inability to comprehend what they were actually saying.
Ryan, why don't you explain to me what it means when someone says they might know the person. Then later says "I might be able to get your stuff back".

General comprehension of English suggests that they might, IN FACT, be able to get your stuff back.

However, what information were they going off of before they made that post?

That's my fucking question.