Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Best of KCSR

Reply
Thread Tools
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:00 PM   #151
tommygun
"I've had better"
 
tommygun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: everywhere!!
Posts: 73,822
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 17
Thanks (Received): 209
Likes (Given): 164
Likes (Received): 1354
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 29
Default

well are you implying ive paid for an abortion?

and you know why I say "ive had better"

answer those two.
__________________


tommygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:02 PM   #152
Fatguy
BANNED!
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hoooooooolathe
Posts: 28,356
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 13
Thanks (Received): 163
Likes (Given): 75
Likes (Received): 508
Dislikes (Given): 88
Dislikes (Received): 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomi View Post
Fatguy - Have you noticed that there has been nobody in here arguing the same point as you, or defending your's... even though we have all read the same thread? Could that mean that your assumption is wrong? I mean, if you're the only one who believes something after plenty of others have seen the same info... it probably either means you are a genius who sees clues others cannot, or that you are wrong.

Either way, I still stand by my assumption that Oblique and Immaculate stole the goods in the first place. Fucking sneaky bastards.
Do you even understand what my point of argument has been? I certainly seems like you don't. The only assumption that I have made that was definitely wrong and justified, was where I suggested they were at Immaculate or Oblique's house. And they weren't, yet, their post definitely favored that scenario.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricerking13 View Post
I'm making assumptions, by calling you out for making assumptions... got it... that must be fatguy logic... enjoy your troll thread sir.
Which assumptions were those? The one where I made the assumption that the two thieves were at Oblique/Immaculate's house for this sit down where there was a CHANCE that he might be able to get Kyle's shit back?

Because you certainly cannot say that I am making an assumption that he might be able to get his stuff back, when it is literally a quote, WORD FOR WORD (or verbatim, for Tommy).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblique View Post
STOP POSTING NOW AND START ACTUALLY FUCKING READING MY POSTS AND MAYBE YOU'LL UNDERSTAND.
I read them, verbatim

You obviously aren't comprehending what I've said.
Fatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:03 PM   #153
Fatguy
BANNED!
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hoooooooolathe
Posts: 28,356
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 13
Thanks (Received): 163
Likes (Given): 75
Likes (Received): 508
Dislikes (Given): 88
Dislikes (Received): 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
well are you implying ive paid for an abortion?

and you know why I say "ive had better"

answer those two.
Answer mine, do we really have to hash this one out again?

Then I'll gladly answer your two questions or ask you to rephrase the 2nd.
Fatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:04 PM   #154
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0
 
Oblique's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Wherever I May Roam
Posts: 7,657
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 46
Thanks (Received): 140
Likes (Given): 190
Likes (Received): 777
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatguy View Post

Because you certainly cannot say that I am making an assumption that he might be able to get his stuff back, when it is literally a quote, WORD FOR WORD (or verbatim, for Tommy).


I read them, verbatim

You obviously aren't comprehending what I've said.
You obviously have not read all my posts as this would explain EVERYTHING you have questioned. So I'm done responding to you, troll.
__________________
There's battle lines being drawn, Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Oblique is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:05 PM   #155
tommygun
"I've had better"
 
tommygun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: everywhere!!
Posts: 73,822
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 17
Thanks (Received): 209
Likes (Given): 164
Likes (Received): 1354
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 29
Default

troll food
__________________



Last edited by tommygun; 2011-07-18 at 04:08 PM..
tommygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:06 PM   #156
Fatguy
BANNED!
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hoooooooolathe
Posts: 28,356
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 13
Thanks (Received): 163
Likes (Given): 75
Likes (Received): 508
Dislikes (Given): 88
Dislikes (Received): 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblique View Post
You obviously have not read all my posts as this would explain EVERYTHING you have questioned. So I'm done responding to you, troll.
Actually, you haven't made responses in this thread explaining everything I have questioned, otherwise I wouldn't have posted questioning your actions and responses to this very thread.

This is going to end up being a circular debate by the way. It would be prudent to stop now, and let Tommy bring the rest of the drama.
Fatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:06 PM   #157
FURY
Officer Doodiehead
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Lawrence, KS
Posts: 10,366
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 60
Thanks (Received): 192
Likes (Given): 193
Likes (Received): 1120
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibidi-Shibidi View Post
I've been in the same situation. That's why I said something.

He just cost you $500 btw.
Are you kidding? Is that the level of fraternity on this board? Reward offered or not, I would refuse it. I'm not going to be motivated to help a fellow member out on this board for some monetary gain. Shame on all of you. Of course, maybe that's just my own personal view...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylva View Post
Offer up reward for street justice, get cold feet.

Don't make threads out of anger.
If I remembered correctly, Kyle didn't ask for "Street Justice"; also, pointing things out for other members in this thread who though Kyle wanted them to hold the scumbags for Kyle and his family to retrieve the property...needs to re-read what Kyle posted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Si View Post
If anyone knows these punks and can get my shit back/get the police to get shit back I'll give $500 CASH too.
He's asking for someone to (a) recover his stuff, or (b) get enough info for him to be able to give the police to work with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
no police involved > police involved

police wont do jack shit imo
That all depends on what cop is handling the case, Tommy. I'm sorry you've had bad experiences with police to think that this is how ALL cops handle cases. Personally, I'd be running the license tag and following up with the registered owner, as well as obtaining information from the two kids' school records to find out where their parents are and possibly gain leads to where these kids might be. Right now, I'm helping Kyle as best as I can, but I'm limited in my scope since the crime did not occur within my jurisdiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRsixxx View Post
You're seriously retarded.
You're putting some sort of fauxnews wanna be investigative journalism thought process. Just because they didn't think to get the shit first, doesn't mean they weren't trying to do the right thing.

I don't see why you guys are freaking out at anyone. What, do you think he doesn't want the shit back?

Sometimes shit happens.

The task was to retrieve the stolen goods, I would have got that shit and THEN got ahold of kyle.

What's kyle going to do on the phone with the kid?

"Hello?"
"Oh, yeah... hey this is Kyle, I need this stuff back!"
"Oh, we don't have it, click"


I think everyone should quit being butt hurt, it's not really that huge of a deal.

If I recovered that shit with such little effort, I wouldn't even ask for the reward money, I'd spit in those little fuckers faces.
I quoted TRSixxx because my opinion, for the most part, agrees with what he has already posted.
__________________
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes LSCobra liked this post
FURY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:07 PM   #158
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0
 
Oblique's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Wherever I May Roam
Posts: 7,657
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 46
Thanks (Received): 140
Likes (Given): 190
Likes (Received): 777
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatguy View Post
Actually, you haven't made responses in this thread explaining everything I have questioned, otherwise I wouldn't have posted questioning your actions and responses to this very thread.

This is going to end up being a circular debate by the way. It would be prudent to stop now, and let Tommy bring the rest of the drama.
__________________
There's battle lines being drawn, Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Oblique is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:08 PM   #159
Fatguy
BANNED!
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hoooooooolathe
Posts: 28,356
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 13
Thanks (Received): 163
Likes (Given): 75
Likes (Received): 508
Dislikes (Given): 88
Dislikes (Received): 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
well ill answer them.

I have never paid for an abortion. I have never been the "cause" for an abortion either.

Ive had better - came from Liar Liar. I said it all the time and it stuck. whoohoo outacontrol.
You didn't answer my question. And without throwing someone under the bus I can't "prove" that you've paid for an abortion TO HAVE SEX with a girl, but I think just about everyone on KCSR knows about that one.

That's like me saying I'm not Fat. C'mon Tommy. Even though I've lost weight, I'm still fat. Time can go on, and the facts are still the same. Lets not try to change facts from an argument we already had.
Fatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:09 PM   #160
Fatguy
BANNED!
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hoooooooolathe
Posts: 28,356
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 13
Thanks (Received): 163
Likes (Given): 75
Likes (Received): 508
Dislikes (Given): 88
Dislikes (Received): 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FURY View Post
Are you kidding? Is that the level of fraternity on this board? Reward offered or not, I would refuse it. I'm not going to be motivated to help a fellow member out on this board for some monetary gain. Shame on all of you. Of course, maybe that's just my own personal view...



If I remembered correctly, Kyle didn't ask for "Street Justice"; also, pointing things out for other members in this thread who though Kyle wanted them to hold the scumbags for Kyle and his family to retrieve the property...needs to re-read what Kyle posted:



He's asking for someone to (a) recover his stuff, or (b) get enough info for him to be able to give the police to work with.



That all depends on what cop is handling the case, Tommy. I'm sorry you've had bad experiences with police to think that this is how ALL cops handle cases. Personally, I'd be running the license tag and following up with the registered owner, as well as obtaining information from the two kids' school records to find out where their parents are and possibly gain leads to where these kids might be. Right now, I'm helping Kyle as best as I can, but I'm limited in my scope since the crime did not occur within my jurisdiction.



I quoted TRSixxx because my opinion, for the most part, agrees with what he has already posted.
You're sounding way too much like me, quick, edit your posts to fall in line before you get flamed
Fatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:09 PM   #161
doomi
 
doomi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,007
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 61
Thanks (Received): 37
Likes (Given): 464
Likes (Received): 182
Dislikes (Given): 14
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatguy View Post
Do you even understand what my point of argument has been? I certainly seems like you don't. The only assumption that I have made that was definitely wrong and justified, was where I suggested they were at Immaculate or Oblique's house. And they weren't, yet, their post definitely favored that scenario.
Dude, I can almost never understand what your point of an argument is... you are usually so all over the place trying to sound hyper-intelligent that it loses meaning and I quit reading after the second wall of text. Your posts actually haven't ever bothered me at all, and I've heard you're a fucking cool dude IRL. I wasn't attempting to troll you earlier, I seriously just wondered if there ever was a point in all of your arguing when you notice nobody is in agreement with you, that you consider the fact that you may be wrong.
doomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:13 PM   #162
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0
 
Oblique's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Wherever I May Roam
Posts: 7,657
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 46
Thanks (Received): 140
Likes (Given): 190
Likes (Received): 777
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FURY View Post
Are you kidding? Is that the level of fraternity on this board? Reward offered or not, I would refuse it. I'm not going to be motivated to help a fellow member out on this board for some monetary gain. Shame on all of you. Of course, maybe that's just my own personal view...



If I remembered correctly, Kyle didn't ask for "Street Justice"; also, pointing things out for other members in this thread who though Kyle wanted them to hold the scumbags for Kyle and his family to retrieve the property...needs to re-read what Kyle posted:



He's asking for someone to (a) recover his stuff, or (b) get enough info for him to be able to give the police to work with.
Everyone needs to read EVERY post I or Immaculate have made in this thread before they can say shit and chime in. You all are speaking out of line and don't know what you're talking about.

If I would have seen this thread I would have helped out regardless of the reward or not which is why I never mentioned it the first place. But it was offered up, on this site to everyone, and not after any kind of effort was put into seeing if people would help without the money. And that's ALL I'm gonna say about the reward money.
__________________
There's battle lines being drawn, Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Oblique is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:14 PM   #163
Fatguy
BANNED!
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hoooooooolathe
Posts: 28,356
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 13
Thanks (Received): 163
Likes (Given): 75
Likes (Received): 508
Dislikes (Given): 88
Dislikes (Received): 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomi View Post
Dude, I can almost never understand what your point of an argument is... you are usually so all over the place trying to sound hyper-intelligent that it loses meaning and I quit reading after the second wall of text. Your posts actually haven't ever bothered me at all, and I've heard you're a fucking cool dude IRL. I wasn't attempting to troll you earlier, I seriously just wondered if there ever was a point in all of your arguing when you notice nobody is in agreement with you, that you consider the fact that you may be wrong.
Okay, I'll slow it down and reiterate.

Immaculate/Oblique did not communicate with or comprehend Kyle very well in this thread. Starting from the beginning, to where we are now. Which is why I suggested that they should have DONE something when they were there in person with the thieves. Now, I'm not saying they should have threatened them or getting physical. I'm literally saying they should have asked about the stolen goods and gotten to the bottom of things because they had already made the mistake of "talking what they couldn't walk", IE. they said there was a chance they might be able to get his stuff back, based on what information? We never found out.

Is that better?

Kyle shouldn't be looked on negatively here because he wasn't able to respond when they called, and they made it out to be so much more than it was from the beginning of this thread.

You don't tell someone there is a chance you can get their stuff back unless you have some kind of information to go on, that the stuff is still in their possession. Which apparently people took as me accusing Oblique/immaculate of being "involved" which is not the case, and I dare someone point out a quote of me suggesting that.

Got it?
Fatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:14 PM   #164
ItalionStallion888
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Olathe
Posts: 35,376
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 184
Thanks (Received): 261
Likes (Given): 2195
Likes (Received): 1605
Dislikes (Given): 68
Dislikes (Received): 73
Default

decent read 6/10
ItalionStallion888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:17 PM   #165
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0
 
Oblique's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Wherever I May Roam
Posts: 7,657
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 46
Thanks (Received): 140
Likes (Given): 190
Likes (Received): 777
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatguy View Post
I'm literally saying they should have asked about the stolen goods and gotten to the bottom of things because they had already made the mistake of "talking what they couldn't walk", IE. they said there was a chance they might be able to get his stuff back, based on what information? We never found out.
REREAD MY POSTS
__________________
There's battle lines being drawn, Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Oblique is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:18 PM   #166
Ricerking13
 
Ricerking13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 50,939
Post Thanks / Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatguy View Post
Okay, I'll slow it down and reiterate.

Immaculate/Oblique did not communicate with or comprehend Kyle very well in this thread. Starting from the beginning, to where we are now. Which is why I suggested that they should have DONE something when they were there in person with the thieves. Now, I'm not saying they should have threatened them or getting physical. I'm literally saying they should have asked about the stolen goods and gotten to the bottom of things because they had already made the mistake of "talking what they couldn't walk", IE. they said there was a chance they might be able to get his stuff back, based on what information? We never found out.

Is that better?

Kyle shouldn't be looked on negatively here because he wasn't able to respond when they called, and they made it out to be so much more than it was from the beginning of this thread.

You don't tell someone there is a chance you can get their stuff back unless you have some kind of information to go on, that the stuff is still in their possession. Which apparently people took as me accusing Oblique/immaculate of being "involved" which is not the case, and I dare someone point out a quote of me suggesting that.

Got it?
How does it take 5 pages of your condescending detective bullshit to come up with a decent organized thought like the above post? Seriously... wow.
__________________
2015 Genesis Coupe Ultimate
Ricerking13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:19 PM   #167
Azrael
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Those aint love handles, they are aux tanks to fuel the sex machine
Posts: 7,611
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 471
Thanks (Received): 201
Likes (Given): 2111
Likes (Received): 1650
Dislikes (Given): 531
Dislikes (Received): 85
Default

Introduce her to tommy. She will never be the same.
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:19 PM   #168
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0
 
Oblique's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Wherever I May Roam
Posts: 7,657
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 46
Thanks (Received): 140
Likes (Given): 190
Likes (Received): 777
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricerking13 View Post
How does it take 5 pages of your condescending detective bullshit to come up with a decent organized thought like the above post? Seriously... wow.
Too bad it was all for nothing and made him look even more like an idiot since I DID talk to the kids about the stolen shit and I posted about it SEVERAL times.
__________________
There's battle lines being drawn, Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Oblique is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:20 PM   #169
Fatguy
BANNED!
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hoooooooolathe
Posts: 28,356
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 13
Thanks (Received): 163
Likes (Given): 75
Likes (Received): 508
Dislikes (Given): 88
Dislikes (Received): 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblique View Post
REREAD MY POSTS
I read them. On the first fucking page not long after all of this happened.

You made the mistake of giving Kyle the idea that there was a chance you could get his stuff back.

What information did you have that you could possibly get it back? How did you know/not know if they still had the stuff?



Lesson: Don't make statements like that without information.

If a mother put up a reward for a lost daughter, do you tell her there is a chance that you might be able to find her daughter, without having any kind of information?

I don't think so. Slightly different scenario, same generalized level of assumptions being made/drawn on your part, or by the person/s being told.
Fatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:20 PM   #170
Immaculate
 
Immaculate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Painting picket fences red with the American dream
Posts: 28,874
Post Thanks / Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblique View Post
Too bad it was all for nothing and made him look even more like an idiot since I DID talk to the kids about the stolen shit and I posted about it SEVERAL times.
Immaculate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:20 PM   #171
FURY
Officer Doodiehead
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Lawrence, KS
Posts: 10,366
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 60
Thanks (Received): 192
Likes (Given): 193
Likes (Received): 1120
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblique View Post
Everyone needs to read EVERY post I or Immaculate have made in this thread before they can say shit and chime in. You all are speaking out of line and don't know what you're talking about.

If I would have seen this thread I would have helped out regardless of the reward or not which is why I never mentioned it the first place. But it was offered up, on this site to everyone, and not after any kind of effort was put into seeing if people would help without the money. And that's ALL I'm gonna say about the reward money.
First off, it's not all about you. Just because it's in this thread, and you were the topic of conversation with OTHER members on this board, doesn't mean every comment made on this board is directed at you.

Secondly, I've been in this thread since page 2, so don't lump me in the category of those who are "speaking out of line".

Re-read my last post and see who I quoted. Did I quote you? If I didn't, that means I was not addressing you or your comments.
FURY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:20 PM   #172
JohnnyBravo
**Sponsor**
 
JohnnyBravo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bravo Land
Posts: 4,922
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 32
Thanks (Received): 389
Likes (Given): 208
Likes (Received): 1740
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatguy View Post
You didn't answer my question. And without throwing someone under the bus I can't "prove" that you've paid for an abortion TO HAVE SEX with a girl, but I think just about everyone on KCSR knows about that one.

That's like me saying I'm not Fat. C'mon Tommy. Even though I've lost weight, I'm still fat. Time can go on, and the facts are still the same. Lets not try to change facts from an argument we already had.
Whoa! Where did that come from? This was a thread about getting KC SI's computer gear back. Not sure where the kick in the cack came from.

I've known Tommy probably longer than most on here. We've had our differences on things, and we don't always see eye to eye, but accusing a guy of paying for sex or paying for abortions, especially without proof, is a really REALLY shitty thing to do to a guy on a public forum.

I watched that guy almost lose his son because someone else thought it would be easier to accuse him of inappropriate behavior rather than own up to her own indiscretions. At the end of the day, it was all lies and false police reports, but it almost destroyed the dude's family.

I'm all about good insults and some trolling, but nasty, unprovable accusations that can really damage a guy's reputation are best left out of the public forums.
__________________
Are you ready for the MAYHEM?!
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Thanks Fully-Loaded thanked for this post
Likes Mantooth liked this post
JohnnyBravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:21 PM   #173
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0
 
Oblique's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Wherever I May Roam
Posts: 7,657
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 46
Thanks (Received): 140
Likes (Given): 190
Likes (Received): 777
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatguy View Post
I read them. On the first fucking page not long after all of this happened.

You made the mistake of giving Kyle the idea that there was a chance you could get his stuff back.

What information did you have that you could possibly get it back? How did you know/not know if they still had the stuff?



Lesson: Don't make statements like that without information.


If a mother put up a reward for a lost daughter, do you tell her there is a chance that you might be able to find her daughter, without having any kind of information?

I don't think so. Slightly different scenario, same generalized level of assumptions being made/drawn on your part, or by the person/s being told.
__________________
There's battle lines being drawn, Nobody's right if everybody's wrong

Last edited by Oblique; 2011-07-18 at 04:26 PM..
Oblique is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:21 PM   #174
Ricerking13
 
Ricerking13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 50,939
Post Thanks / Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblique View Post
Too bad it was all for nothing and made him look even more like an idiot since I DID talk to the kids about the stolen shit and I posted about it SEVERAL times.
Wasn't even going there... but literally it took 5 pages of nearly unreadable bullshit for him to form a "conclusion".
__________________
2015 Genesis Coupe Ultimate
Ricerking13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 04:23 PM   #175
WheaMyRyceGo
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,398
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 7
Thanks (Received): 56
Likes (Given): 98
Likes (Received): 247
Dislikes (Given): 41
Dislikes (Received): 18
Default

Fatguy. No one else sees it from your point of view. You're wrong. I don't see how you ALWAYS think you are right about every single fucking thing.
__________________
WheaMyRyceGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:03 AM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.13.37
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright (c) 1993-2012, KCSR.org