Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Best of KCSR

Unread 2011-07-18, 03:42 PM   #126
Immaculate

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatguy View Post
With or without the police, the result ends up the same. And I'm pretty sure he was already in contact with the police, so again, result is the same. The point is, Oblique mentioned he might be able to get this handled without the police, and previously mentioned that he "kinda" knows the guy. I mean, why were you guys meeting up with them in the first place? Just to get a license plate? Awesome, next time say you're going to see if you can get a license plate and other info. Don't flat out say you might be able to get this handled without the police, and then not even talk to the people about having stole shit. It just doesn't make sense.

Have you considered reading the first page of the thread? It definitely comes out that way.
Oh my god. You literally have not a clue! We went there because a guy we know had some shit stolen from his family, and we were in a position to help.

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!
Immaculate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:43 PM   #127
Ricerking13

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Have you considered reading the first page of the thread? It definitely comes out that way.
Only YOU read it that way.
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:43 PM   #128
Gunnar
Broseph Stalin

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 110
Thanks (Received): 126
Likes (Given): 352
Likes (Received): 800
Dislikes (Given): 6
Dislikes (Received): 17

$500 reward to put Fatguy back on global ignore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanb
Smolies, I will straight prison rape anything you drive. I don't give a fuck if its yours or not.
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 6 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Gunnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:45 PM   #129
Ricerking13

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnar View Post
$500 reward to put Fatguy back on global ignore

I've always been ok with the guy, but this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen him do... he concocted this scenario in his head, which he THINKS in HIS head, makes sense off what others have said.

It's almost embarrassing.
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:46 PM   #130
Fatguy
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 13
Thanks (Received): 163
Likes (Given): 75
Likes (Received): 508
Dislikes (Given): 88
Dislikes (Received): 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblique View Post
If that is making a "stink" then what is just explaining how you feel about something and what you had to go through? And I can't laugh at something that is funny? Seriously, go fuck yourself.
That's you bitching and complaining about it. You're the one that miscommunicated things with Kyle and also on this forum. Not me. I'm literally taking your words as they are. Sorry if you don't like it. Be specific next time.

At the very least don't contradict yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immaculate View Post
Oh my god. You literally have not a clue! We went there because a guy we know had some shit stolen from his family, and we were in a position to help.

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!
You're an idiot. I think everyone in this thread knows why you guys were there. Thanks for reiterating that point for us i guess?

Point is, if you were only down there to gather info, great, make that clear. Don't make it out like you're going to get his shit back, and then don't even talk to the people about having stolen the shit in the first place. Next time, just say you might be able to locate them and get some more info. Don't make it out like you've already talked to these guys about giving his shit back, which is exactly what Oblique's post made it out to be.
Fatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:47 PM   #131
tommygun
"I've had better"

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 17
Thanks (Received): 209
Likes (Given): 164
Likes (Received): 1354
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 29

anyone up for some soccer, too tired from golf

tommygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:47 PM   #132
Ricerking13

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Point is, if you were only down there to gather info, great, make that clear. Don't make it out like you're going to get his shit back, and then don't even talk to the people about having stolen the shit in the first place. Next time, just say you might be able to locate them and get some more info. Don't make it out like you've already talked to these guys about giving his shit back, which is exactly what Oblique's post made it out to be.
I think you may need medication bro.
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:47 PM   #133
Fatguy
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricerking13 View Post

I've always been ok with the guy, but this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen him do... he concocted this scenario in his head, which he THINKS in HIS head, makes sense off what others have said.

What scenario Jason?

The one where Oblique literally said he might be able to handle this without the police getting involved, and then didn't then bitched about the hoops he had to jump through to get a license plate?

That isn't a scenario, those are points made verbatim in this thread.

Don't even begin to tell me this is in MY head or that I"m the only one to "read" something out of their posts, when they are taken verbatim.
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:47 PM   #134
Immaculate

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

Almost?
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:48 PM   #135
Fatguy
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
anyone up for some soccer, too tired from golf
Go offer to pay for an abortion so you can get laid.

Quote:
I think you may need medication bro.
Do you want me to quote the post for you?
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:49 PM   #136
Fatguy
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I somewhat know the guy on the left in the girls facebook page. Can't make out the guy in the first profile though.

Or is it just those 2 in both profiles?
Quote:
I may be able to get your shit back without police involvement. I'll work on it and let you know.
These two posts back to back don't make it out to seem as if the guy had a chance of getting Kyle's stuff back?

I must have missed the part where he said he might be able to do JUST THAT.

I clearly need medication to read something verbatim.

Fucking trolls.
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:50 PM   #137
tommygun
"I've had better"

Post Thanks / Like

verbatim - word of the day

Unread 2011-07-18, 03:50 PM   #138
Gunnar
Broseph Stalin

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 110
Thanks (Received): 126
Likes (Given): 352
Likes (Received): 800
Dislikes (Received): 17

Quote:
Go offer to pay for an abortion so you can get laid.
lollllllllllllllllllll

fatguy vs tommy is always the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanb
Smolies, I will straight prison rape anything you drive. I don't give a fuck if its yours or not.
Gunnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:51 PM   #139
Ricerking13

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
What scenario Jason?

The one where Oblique literally said he might be able to handle this without the police getting involved, and then didn't then bitched about the hoops he had to jump through to get a license plate?

That isn't a scenario, those are points made verbatim in this thread.

Don't even begin to tell me this is in MY head or that I"m the only one to "read" something out of their posts, when they are taken verbatim.
Saying they can possibly handle it without the police does NOT mean that they have convinced them to give up the stolen goods, it doesn't mean that they can prove they took anything, it doesn't mean that they are going to rough them up. It means they had an opportunity to possibly help based on the OP's request... nothing more... you keep assuming they were attempting to do those other things. YOU are reading that way, nobody else chimed in as such.
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:51 PM   #140
tommygun
"I've had better"

Post Thanks / Like

there is no VS here

its obvious who is right

HE WILL TELL YOU VERBATIM

Unread 2011-07-18, 03:52 PM   #141
Immaculate

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
That's you bitching and complaining about it. You're the one that miscommunicated things with Kyle and also on this forum. Not me. I'm literally taking your words as they are. Sorry if you don't like it. Be specific next time.

You're an idiot. I think everyone in this thread knows why you guys were there. Thanks for reiterating that point for us i guess?

You are still talking so strongly and almost all knowingly about something you have NO IDEA about! You do realize this don't you?? Even knowing that you are going to call ME an idiot.... Ok pot I'll play kettle. Keep digging that douchebag hole one keystroke at a time.
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:52 PM   #142
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 43
Thanks (Received): 136
Likes (Given): 165
Likes (Received): 766
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 26

Quote:

I can't decide if you're a complete fucking moron who can't read and comprehend reality or you're just trolling me.

Quote:
Dude, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that they didn't have a bunch of laptops and other electronics when I showed up where they were at. If they did, then yea, I could have got the shit then and there, caught them red handed. But what am I suppose to do when there's not shit there, they say they didn't do it and that there were other kids at the house that night AND I have them sitting, willing and able to talk to whoever about it and the person who I'm suppose to contact can't be reached?

And btw, I wasn't gonna call the cops to this address or give the address to anyone for my own reasons (which again, I will gladly explain to Kyle if he wishes). They left there and aren't staying there anymore.
Did you miss that bolded part?
Oblique is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:54 PM   #143
Fatguy
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnar View Post
lollllllllllllllllllll

fatguy vs tommy is always the best
Because Tommy has a ton of skeletons in his closet, and all he's got is ancient arguments taken out of context about sports.

He just likes to run his mouth when he can get others to laugh with him, but deflects when it gets turned back on him, like always.

I always love squaring off with tommy and calling him about because sometimes the new guys like the :10:'s and the :11:'s need to learn the truth about mr. "I've had better".
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:55 PM   #144
tommygun
"I've had better"

Post Thanks / Like

what truth are you speaking of fatguy

Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes Fully-Loaded liked this post
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:56 PM   #145
Fatguy
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Saying they can possibly handle it without the police does NOT mean that they have convinced them to give up the stolen goods, it doesn't mean that they can prove they took anything, it doesn't mean that they are going to rough them up. It means they had an opportunity to possibly help based on the OP's request... nothing more... you keep assuming they were attempting to do those other things. YOU are reading that way, nobody else chimed in as such.
I never mentioned anything about roughing people up. However, it DOES mean that they have a CHANCE to get his shit back, which is EXACTLY what I just wrote.

You might need a prescription for some glasses Jason. Just sayin.

Chance and Might, do not equal certainties.

Stop trying to put words in my mouth please. Take what I have said exactly as I have said it or don't make assumptions about it.
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:57 PM   #146
doomi

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 61
Thanks (Received): 37
Likes (Given): 464
Likes (Received): 182
Dislikes (Given): 14
Dislikes (Received): 3

Fatguy - Have you noticed that there has been nobody in here arguing the same point as you, or defending your's... even though we have all read the same thread? Could that mean that your assumption is wrong? I mean, if you're the only one who believes something after plenty of others have seen the same info... it probably either means you are a genius who sees clues others cannot, or that you are wrong.

Either way, I still stand by my assumption that Oblique and Immaculate stole the goods in the first place. Fucking sneaky bastards.
doomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:57 PM   #147
Ricerking13

Post Thanks / Like

I'm making assumptions, by calling you out for making assumptions... got it... that must be fatguy logic... enjoy your troll thread sir.
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:58 PM   #148
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 43
Thanks (Received): 136
Likes (Given): 165
Likes (Received): 766
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 26

Quote:
I never mentioned anything about roughing people up. However, it DOES mean that they have a CHANCE to get his shit back, which is EXACTLY what I just wrote.

You might need a prescription for some glasses Jason. Just sayin.

Chance and Might, do not equal certainties.

Stop trying to put words in my mouth please. Take what I have said exactly as I have said it or don't make assumptions about it.
STOP POSTING NOW AND START ACTUALLY FUCKING READING MY POSTS AND MAYBE YOU'LL UNDERSTAND.
Oblique is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:58 PM   #149
duttbart
askmehowIknow,bro!

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 31
Thanks (Received): 169
Likes (Given): 222
Likes (Received): 1348
Dislikes (Received): 18

10 pages? really?
Unread 2011-07-18, 03:58 PM   #150
Fatguy
BANNED!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
what truth are you speaking of fatguy
Why Mr. Tommygun, whatever do you mean?

Do we really need to go down this road again? I haven't been told of all your dirt in the last 3-4 years since I called you out and got banned because you're a hypocrite who didn't like the truth when he pushed someone too far.

And you know what, everyone loved me for it, except for those of which were implicated in those truths.

I'm not going to involve them again, but we know how it turned out last time. Only difference is you aren't some egotistical power mod like last time.