Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Politics, Religion, Current Events

Reply
Thread Tools
Unread 2017-02-17, 11:19 AM   #1
Justin 05 STi
 
Justin 05 STi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: foiling your fun
Posts: 4,738
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 100
Likes (Given): 4
Likes (Received): 415
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 11
Default Who here will take the $100k from De Niro and RFKJ?

With all the anti-DaveB on the forum, this should be some seriously easy money. Right?

Just throw a little my way for pointing you to this cake walk.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2973956

Quote:
Robert De Niro and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. are looking for proof that vaccines are safe, despite overwhelming evidence that vaccines are safe.
The unlikely duo teamed up to offer $100,000 to anyone who can provide proof.
“On one hand, the government is telling pregnant women which mercury-laced fish to avoid so that they don’t harm their fetuses, and on the other, the CDC supports injecting mercury-containing vaccines into pregnant women, infants and children,” Kennedy said at a joint press conference Wednesday.
“This defies all logic and common sense.”


...
__________________
- Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025
In 2025, US aerospace forces can “own the weather” by capitalizing on emerging technologies and focusing development of those technologies to war-fighting applications.
Justin 05 STi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-02-17, 11:23 AM   #2
Scooby24
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Olathe
Posts: 51,616
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 49
Thanks (Received): 689
Likes (Given): 341
Likes (Received): 3959
Dislikes (Given): 27
Dislikes (Received): 40
Default

Think if I just show them my kid, they'll accept it?
__________________
-Greg
'17 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Scooby24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-02-17, 11:27 AM   #3
Dave B
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Creating DaveBisms
Posts: 11,926
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 15
Thanks (Received): 133
Likes (Given): 24
Likes (Received): 998
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 63
Default

The truth is somewhere in the middle.

It is your job to research and draw your own conclusions about what you believe is best for you and your family within the bounds of US law.

The government cannot tell you what to put in your body.

The government has be wrong on many occasions with respect to drug approvals, recommendations, etc. and has had to withdraw such approvals/recommendations because they were found to be excessively harmful.

The government and drug industries are in bed to together. Remember that.

There's seemingly a drug and/or vaccine for lots of rather insignificant aliments. Why? Largely a profit-driven drug and medical industry. It's what they want. Take drug for X for a minor aliment and then you have to supplement the side effects of drug X with drugs Y and Z and so on.
Dave B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-02-17, 12:05 PM   #4
77Nova
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 571
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 16
Likes (Given): 20
Likes (Received): 79
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin 05 STi View Post
With all the anti-DaveB on the forum, this should be some seriously easy money. Right?

Just throw a little my way for pointing you to this cake walk.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2973956
Might as well be offering 10 million as "safe" is all relative. Vaccines are drugs. Drugs have potential risks and therefore cannot be blanket labeled "safe". The better question is are they safe for you? For most the answer is yes. For an unlucky few the answer is most definitely no.
77Nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-02-17, 12:34 PM   #5
Ryan Stewart
Mr. Plow
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 37,812
Post Thanks / Like
Default

The issue is its their barometer is fucked up. They will constantly point to any single possible thing to refute it. Its like proving a negative.

You might as well offer $100k to prove that god doesnt exist.
__________________
Fast as fuck_________________________Your mom thinks its cool______________Old man bike
Ryan Stewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-02-17, 02:58 PM   #6
Dave B
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Creating DaveBisms
Posts: 11,926
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 15
Thanks (Received): 133
Likes (Given): 24
Likes (Received): 998
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 63
Default

I agree, it's a silly wager. Overall, I'm not against vaccines......contrary to what many believe on this forum.
Dave B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-02-17, 03:55 PM   #7
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**
 
DIYAutoRepair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,912
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 25
Thanks (Received): 192
Likes (Given): 71
Likes (Received): 1308
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
The issue is its their barometer is fucked up. They will constantly point to any single possible thing to refute it. Its like proving a negative.

You might as well offer $100k to prove that god doesnt exist.
Sort of like liberals when they are presented with positive news about Trump.
__________________
DIY Auto Repair
Fully equipped service bay rental by the hour
We also offer full service automotive repairs along with paint and bodywork
Visit us at http://diyautorepairkc.com/
or call (913) 226-3806

Favorite car from the past (73 Pinto)
DIYAutoRepair is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-02-17, 06:09 PM   #8
xXSTi-lynXx
 
xXSTi-lynXx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: JOCO
Posts: 6,993
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 212
Thanks (Received): 133
Likes (Given): 1180
Likes (Received): 988
Dislikes (Given): 67
Dislikes (Received): 81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYAutoRepair View Post
Sort of like liberals when they are presented with positive news about Trump.
Which has nothing to do with the pro/anti vaccine discussion at hand.

Regardless of my very "in the middle" stance, viewing your previous rants and rumblings. Bro, you sound like a whiney bitch.

Just saying.
__________________

2005 AW STi Stage 2 w/ E85 -324whp 378wft/lbs - Casper
2002 Toyota tacoma TRD
xXSTi-lynXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-02-17, 08:03 PM   #9
Justin 05 STi
 
Justin 05 STi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: foiling your fun
Posts: 4,738
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 100
Likes (Given): 4
Likes (Received): 415
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby24 View Post
Think if I just show them my kid, they'll accept it?
The thing is, that is exactly what the other side / minority does as part of their "evidence". But (on an ever increasing basis?), their kids have autism.

So like most everything it boils down to a numbers game and perception of risk. I really don't blame people for wanting to try and better their odds. Ultimately that is all both sides of the fence are trying to do.

Anyway, if there is "overwhelming evidence" of safety then I do want to see the money get paid out. What would it take?
__________________
- Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025
In 2025, US aerospace forces can “own the weather” by capitalizing on emerging technologies and focusing development of those technologies to war-fighting applications.
Justin 05 STi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-02-18, 04:19 PM   #10
Zetex
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 257
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 11
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 1
Default

See my post in another section of this forum..

there is NO PROPER research into the NON organic mercury compounds effects of ethyl mercury, despite the fact they have a longer half life then other inorganic mercury compounds ( effectively 120 days.)

there is also not enough research into cumulative effects of Ethyl mercury on infants. as the organic ethyl mercury compounds last in the brain for 14 days per shot.


more research is required to make a better decision IMO.
Zetex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-02-23, 03:12 AM   #11
Oblique
 
Oblique's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Wherever I May Roam
Posts: 5,887
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 39
Thanks (Received): 127
Likes (Given): 157
Likes (Received): 744
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYAutoRepair View Post
Sort of like liberals when they are presented with positive news about Trump.
Me waiting for positive Trump news.

__________________
Trust those that seek truth. Doubt those that say they've found it.
Oblique is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-02-23, 07:21 AM   #12
Scooby24
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Olathe
Posts: 51,616
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 49
Thanks (Received): 689
Likes (Given): 341
Likes (Received): 3959
Dislikes (Given): 27
Dislikes (Received): 40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin 05 STi View Post
The thing is, that is exactly what the other side / minority does as part of their "evidence". But (on an ever increasing basis?), their kids have autism.

So like most everything it boils down to a numbers game and perception of risk. I really don't blame people for wanting to try and better their odds. Ultimately that is all both sides of the fence are trying to do.

Anyway, if there is "overwhelming evidence" of safety then I do want to see the money get paid out. What would it take?
That's not really how you can assess if something is safe. Nothing is without some risk. Hell seat belts have ended up being what killed some people in an accident. I suppose we could then say seat belts are unsafe?

I can point to my kid who's had every available recommended vaccine and is 100% fine. The inverse isn't true. No link for autism to vaccines.
__________________
-Greg
'17 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Scooby24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-02-24, 11:46 AM   #13
Justin 05 STi
 
Justin 05 STi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: foiling your fun
Posts: 4,738
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 100
Likes (Given): 4
Likes (Received): 415
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby24 View Post
That's not really how you can assess if something is safe. Nothing is without some risk. Hell seat belts have ended up being what killed some people in an accident. I suppose we could then say seat belts are unsafe?

I can point to my kid who's had every available recommended vaccine and is 100% fine. The inverse isn't true. No link for autism to vaccines.
But what about autism to mercury? Isn't that their argument?

Also what kind of cut do I get of the money? 10%?
__________________
- Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025
In 2025, US aerospace forces can “own the weather” by capitalizing on emerging technologies and focusing development of those technologies to war-fighting applications.
Justin 05 STi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-02-24, 12:18 PM   #14
Scooby24
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Olathe
Posts: 51,616
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 49
Thanks (Received): 689
Likes (Given): 341
Likes (Received): 3959
Dislikes (Given): 27
Dislikes (Received): 40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin 05 STi View Post
But what about autism to mercury? Isn't that their argument?

Also what kind of cut do I get of the money? 10%?
I don't know what their argument is to be honest...It's not worth investigating from my perspective. And you know as well as I do that proving vaccines are safe, in their minds, will never be done. We have about as much of a chance of them paying out as we have Trump donating 5 million after Obama's birth certificate was released.
__________________
-Greg
'17 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Scooby24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-02-24, 12:21 PM   #15
Keboh
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Overland Park
Posts: 13,564
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 207
Thanks (Received): 252
Likes (Given): 2471
Likes (Received): 1665
Dislikes (Given): 24
Dislikes (Received): 47
Default

The overwhelming amount of research (and sheer number of people that have received modern vaccines) points to the risks being negligible.

Best course of action is to vaccinate your fucking children so that we keep our herd immunity, and at the same time keep funding research to find even better ways to vaccinate.
Keboh is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-02-24, 01:15 PM   #16
Dave B
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Creating DaveBisms
Posts: 11,926
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 15
Thanks (Received): 133
Likes (Given): 24
Likes (Received): 998
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 63
Default

Like vaccinating for chicken pox? Where are they going to draw the line on the risk vs reward? Just because you can create a vaccine for virus x doesn't mean that it's necessarily a good idea. Many of the things we can vaccinate for are pointless and/or could potentially cause more harm than good. Haven't we learned the downsides of over-prescribing things?

I'll also add that many that tout the herd immunity stand don't get the required boosters. Most people are not up to date thus they pose a risk to that herd.
Dave B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-02-24, 02:14 PM   #17
Ryan Stewart
Mr. Plow
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 37,812
Post Thanks / Like
Default

Dave B gonna Dave B.

My boosters are current, I work in the healthcare industry. COME AT ME BRO!
__________________
Fast as fuck_________________________Your mom thinks its cool______________Old man bike
Ryan Stewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-02-24, 02:27 PM   #18
Keboh
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Overland Park
Posts: 13,564
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 207
Thanks (Received): 252
Likes (Given): 2471
Likes (Received): 1665
Dislikes (Given): 24
Dislikes (Received): 47
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave B View Post
Like vaccinating for chicken pox? Where are they going to draw the line on the risk vs reward? Just because you can create a vaccine for virus x doesn't mean that it's necessarily a good idea. Many of the things we can vaccinate for are pointless and/or could potentially cause more harm than good. Haven't we learned the downsides of over-prescribing things?

I'll also add that many that tout the herd immunity stand don't get the required boosters. Most people are not up to date thus they pose a risk to that herd.
Slippery slope... I don't buy it.

What are the risks here that you're talking about vs. rewards, btw?

Over prescribing drugs =! vaccinations.

Last edited by Keboh; 2017-02-24 at 02:31 PM..
Keboh is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-02-24, 03:21 PM   #19
Dave B
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Creating DaveBisms
Posts: 11,926
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 15
Thanks (Received): 133
Likes (Given): 24
Likes (Received): 998
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
Dave B gonna Dave B.

My boosters are current, I work in the healthcare industry. COME AT ME BRO!
You're in the minority. What about those that DO NOT work in the health care industry? That's who I'm talking about. You're smarter than this.
Dave B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-02-24, 03:25 PM   #20
Dave B
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Creating DaveBisms
Posts: 11,926
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 15
Thanks (Received): 133
Likes (Given): 24
Likes (Received): 998
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keboh View Post
Slippery slope... I don't buy it.

What are the risks here that you're talking about vs. rewards, btw?

Over prescribing drugs =! vaccinations.
Take my chicken pox vaccine for example. Get chicken pox as a child and you get a rash for a few days. That's it. Take the vaccine and then you're stuck with boosters for the rest of your life. If you don't keep up, you run the risk of getting chicken pox at a later age which has far more serious complications. Sounds like a great way for the drug industry to get you on the hook with boosters. Hmmmm...

Over-prescription of drugs? Really? I have point out all the problems with everything that's created in our society and health? Start with our over-precipitation of antibiotics and what that's ended doing to viral mutations and the creation of super bugs. There's a time and a place for these things.
Dave B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-02-24, 03:50 PM   #21
Scooby24
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Olathe
Posts: 51,616
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 49
Thanks (Received): 689
Likes (Given): 341
Likes (Received): 3959
Dislikes (Given): 27
Dislikes (Received): 40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave B View Post
Take my chicken pox vaccine for example. Get chicken pox as a child and you get a rash for a few days. That's it. Take the vaccine and then you're stuck with boosters for the rest of your life. If you don't keep up, you run the risk of getting chicken pox at a later age which has far more serious complications. Sounds like a great way for the drug industry to get you on the hook with boosters. Hmmmm...

Over-prescription of drugs? Really? I have point out all the problems with everything that's created in our society and health? Start with our over-precipitation of antibiotics and what that's ended doing to viral mutations and the creation of super bugs. There's a time and a place for these things.
You ever seen someone with shingles? If I could have avoided chickenpox as a child and kept up with boosters, I'd have GLADLY been vaccinated to avoid the risk of shingles later in life.

Sorry, but saying chickenpox vaccinations are useless because you just avoid it as a child is pretty damn short sighted boss.
__________________
-Greg
'17 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Scooby24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-02-24, 03:52 PM   #22
Keboh
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Overland Park
Posts: 13,564
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 207
Thanks (Received): 252
Likes (Given): 2471
Likes (Received): 1665
Dislikes (Given): 24
Dislikes (Received): 47
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave B View Post
Take my chicken pox vaccine for example. Get chicken pox as a child and you get a rash for a few days. That's it. Take the vaccine and then you're stuck with boosters for the rest of your life. If you don't keep up, you run the risk of getting chicken pox at a later age which has far more serious complications. Sounds like a great way for the drug industry to get you on the hook with boosters. Hmmmm...
If you vaccinate everyone and we basically rid our society of chicken pox, you don't really have to worry about boosters unless you leave the country. However, I could see how that could be considered unnecessary from that point of view. I still would prefer to never get it in my life.

I also personally don't get flu shots, but those are different in and of themselves, as they're more of a gamble than anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave B View Post
Over-prescription of drugs? Really? I have point out all the problems with everything that's created in our society and health? Start with our over-precipitation of antibiotics and what that's ended doing to viral mutations and the creation of super bugs. There's a time and a place for these things.
Yes, really. Antibiotics are completely different from vaccines. You can't really draw parallels between the two and say "because over prescription of antibiotics has caused super bugs, so will vaccines."
Keboh is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-02-24, 06:20 PM   #23
Justin 05 STi
 
Justin 05 STi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: foiling your fun
Posts: 4,738
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 100
Likes (Given): 4
Likes (Received): 415
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby24 View Post
I don't know what their argument is to be honest...It's not worth investigating from my perspective. And you know as well as I do that proving vaccines are safe, in their minds, will never be done. We have about as much of a chance of them paying out as we have Trump donating 5 million after Obama's birth certificate was released.


So you aren't even aware of what it is you're trying to argue against. Come on man, the paragraph I quoted in the OP is tiny.

I thought the narrative was it's the CT crowd that isn't paying enough attention, ignoring and cherry picking facts, using straw man arguments, etc.
__________________
- Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025
In 2025, US aerospace forces can “own the weather” by capitalizing on emerging technologies and focusing development of those technologies to war-fighting applications.
Justin 05 STi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-02-27, 05:37 PM   #24
Zetex
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 257
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 11
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keboh View Post
The overwhelming amount of research (and sheer number of people that have received modern vaccines) points to the risks being negligible.

Best course of action is to vaccinate your fucking children so that we keep our herd immunity, and at the same time keep funding research to find even better ways to vaccinate.
You and Scooby realize some people have genetic markers that make them susceptible to retaining mercury for longer time periods then other people, right?


and there IS plenty of evidence and research linking heavy metals, INCLUDING MERCURY, to brain development issues.

the argument basis is around the mercury due to the effects of heavy metals on brain development, and there is NO research into ETHYL mercury compounds and their effects. it is based entirely around METHYL mercury dosages testing.
Zetex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-02-27, 05:41 PM   #25
jwdb1fish
 
jwdb1fish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sharpening my harpoon.
Posts: 12,005
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 32
Thanks (Received): 454
Likes (Given): 44
Likes (Received): 3870
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetex View Post
You and Scooby realize some people have genetic markers that make them susceptible to retaining mercury for longer time periods then other people, right?


and there IS plenty of evidence and research linking heavy metals, INCLUDING MERCURY, to brain development issues.

the argument basis is around the mercury due to the effects of heavy metals on brain development, and there is NO research into ETHYL mercury compounds and their effects. it is based entirely around METHYL mercury dosages testing.

Dondo gonna dondo...
__________________
jwdb1fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:17 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.13.37
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright (c) 1993-2012, KCSR.org