Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Best of KCSR

Unread 2011-06-27, 06:19 PM   #201
Beowulf

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 589
Thanks (Received): 69
Likes (Given): 5265
Likes (Received): 429
Dislikes (Given): 385
Dislikes (Received): 68

Can I paypal some money?
I also have a few parts left over from my car I can donate to chuong to go towards somone's fund (If he can sell em )

good to hear you're doing better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uprrman23 View Post
I would live next to Diamond star and Beowulf. Because no matter what I did, they would like it. Period
Beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-06-27, 07:06 PM   #202
bks84

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 251
Thanks (Received): 244
Likes (Given): 754
Likes (Received): 1075
Dislikes (Given): 73
Dislikes (Received): 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave B View Post
I really hope she had life insurance.
Joel said her mother had life insurance on her.
bks84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-06-27, 08:58 PM   #203
BigblockB

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 13
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 62
Likes (Received): 66
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroSquid View Post
is anyone working on a paypal/donation account for her kid? This needs to be set up as soon as possible. I don't know any of those involved but I would like to make a donation to help the kid. I think there should be a sticky with donation info at the top of this section and over as KCSB. When is this going to get set up??? Is anyone working on it?
Chuck from KCSB has a paypal account set up. I believe he is also putting together a charity ride and BBQ

The sticker adds 20whp
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Thanks HpnaughtyK thanked for this post
BigblockB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-06-27, 09:28 PM   #204
tommygun
"I've had better"

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 17
Thanks (Received): 209
Likes (Given): 164
Likes (Received): 1354
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 29

can u have him come over here and we will make a sticky thread.

Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes HpnaughtyK liked this post
tommygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-06-27, 09:38 PM   #205
Mobbes

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 47
Thanks (Received): 79
Likes (Given): 161
Likes (Received): 360
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 8

http://www.facebook.com/SurvivorsOfF...p_18015191938#

There is a link from KCSB for the Survivors of Fallen Riders Fund. It is handled by Chuck off of KCSB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumar
New aids is still aids.
Mobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-06-27, 10:39 PM   #206
ItalionStallion888
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 184
Thanks (Received): 261
Likes (Given): 2195
Likes (Received): 1605
Dislikes (Given): 68
Dislikes (Received): 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobbes View Post
http://www.facebook.com/SurvivorsOfF...p_18015191938#

There is a link from KCSB for the Survivors of Fallen Riders Fund. It is handled by Chuck off of KCSB.
I met him at fast fridays, very nice guy. He is already on kcsr.
Unread 2011-06-28, 12:23 AM   #207
Retsnom

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 7
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 8
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default Survivors of Fallen Riders

Hey guys, My name is Todd better known as Retsnom on KCSB. Chuck, Ryan and I are spearheading this charity http://www.survivorsoffallenriders.org as well as on Facebook under the same name. We had a small group of bikes today at Lauren's service today as requested by the family. It was a beautiful memorial. Amazingly Joel was there pretty banged up but on good spirits considering.

If you wish to donate, we already have a facebook/PayPal donation setup here: http://www.facebook.com/SurvivorsOfF...pp_18015191938

This is still very fresh in the hearts and minds of the family as well as your community and ours and sadly there is some animosity as to the events and the obvious sadness of the losses so please be aware of the sensitivity.

Emmanuel Gomugomu-no Calderon's mother would like to invite anyone who loved Emmanuel to the funeral services on Tuesday at 2pm address is 77 NE 72nd St GLADSTONE, MO 64118 at Charter Funeral Home. We will be meeting on the Plaza at Latte Land between 12:30 and 12:45 and on the road by 1:00. We will then ride up the the QT on 169 and 68th meeting there around 1:30 there we will head to the funeral home. You all are welcome to join us but please be aware of the space and traffic as I am sure many of you will be in cars or you could just be at the funeral home at 2pm.

This is another huge blow to both our communities. Last year my roommate, Hartford passed in a horrible accident and the year before I held my friend Eric"s hand as he passed in another freak accident. Like Reid said, almost every year we lose around 3 people we know a year to sport bikes and on average around 10-15 city wide not including the Harley and cruiser riders, total that we may not know. This is unacceptable.

That is why Chuck, Ryan and I put this charity together and we are on our way to making this a year round formal 501c charity. We will be focusing on safety, advanced motorcycling classes, memorial pages, counseling, and emergency funding after a fatality and so much more. There are a lot in the works and we will keep you all posted. Many of your suggestions are already on the table.

Currently we are working on a memorial ride and bbq the Sat after the 4th and will let everyone know when it is finalized. Thank you again for all of your support, specially for Joel and the families. Please, feel free to "like" us on Facebook and to make donations if your heart is so inclined. If you are interested in getting involved, please be patient as we get the 501c off the ground.

Thanks,
Retsnom
Unread 2011-06-28, 08:16 AM   #208
HpnaughtyK

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 6
Likes (Given): 1

Awesome Post Todd!!!!!!

Hi guys, just to touch on some of the great points Todd already mentioned. My name is Chuck, and I met a few of you already, but as I have said before there are NO strangers to me in this community. Todd, Ryan and myself are just three guys with huge hearts like the rest of you and we are humbled by the amount of support we have putting all this together. We know all of you guys have huge hearts to and want to give back to the families. So please visit the Facebook page linked in the post above and we will make sure the families know where all the funds are coming from. As Todd mentioned we already have an official memorial ride in the works, along with a charity BBQ that we will be taking doations at so that all the proceeds will be going to the families. If you all could do us a HUGE favor please, and let al your friends and the friends of Lauren and Emmanuel that we will putting everything together so we can all be organized and together for the same cause. Please feel free to contact me at any time on Facebook, or on my cell at 816-785-8418.
HpnaughtyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-06-28, 08:35 AM   #209
Dester224

Post Thanks / Like

my thoughts and prayers go to joel, and the lauren and emmaunels parents/family and friends
Unread 2011-06-29, 08:34 AM   #210
HpnaughtyK

Post Thanks / Like

Goodmorning everyone, I just thought I would keep everyone up to date with everything. We have already raised $140.00 in donations through PayPal!!! Thats AWESOME!! This is why I love this community!! I am meeting with my partners Thursday evening to finalize the details of the Memorial Ride and BBQ. We are tentitively planning on Saturday the 9th. BUT we have not got anything else set up yet. I am in the talks with a friend of mine that owns a print shop who may be willing to have memorial stickers, or shirts, or something of the like printed out by then. I will keep you all informed. Thank you all for your support. Please feel free to visit the Donation site - http://www.facebook.com/#!/Survivors...pp_18015191938

and let all your friends know about it too so they can donate if they wish. Thanks again.
Unread 2011-06-29, 05:56 PM   #211
Mobbes

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 47
Thanks (Received): 79
Likes (Given): 161
Likes (Received): 360
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 8

Glad to see you guys made it over here. You do more for the Riders and their families then most even know!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumar
New aids is still aids.
Mobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-06-29, 06:28 PM   #212
HpnaughtyK

Post Thanks / Like

You know, we started this to try to find an organized way for all of us to give back, but its turned into something MUCH bigger than I have ever immagined. I can't wait to see this thing blow sky high and take off like abat out of hell across the nation! This is what being an American is all about, I am honored to be a part of such an amazing community of poeple. Wether we ride bikes, or tune cars....its our passion that brings us together, and as I have always said, there is no stranger in our world, just family we haven't met yet! I wanna thank all of you who are for showing us the love and support it takes to put all this together.
Unread 2011-07-03, 12:07 AM   #213
NitroRice

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 23
Likes (Received): 13
Dislikes (Given): 15
Dislikes (Received): 3

sorry to hear about this i dont get on much i am suprised no one told me about this. hope you get better soon and sorry to hear about your loss. I dont got much to offer but if there is anything i can do to help lmk.
NitroRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2011-07-05, 06:59 PM   #214
HpnaughtyK

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I finally put all the details together for the Memorial/Benefit Ride. See this Facebook link and make sure you also go to www.Facebook/SurvivorsofFallenRiders. Thanks everyone!

http://www.facebook.com/ChuckGreenJr...85451021513402