Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Pets, Animals, Nature

Unread 2009-10-01, 08:08 PM   #1
Username:*
More awesomer than you

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 54
Thanks (Received): 167
Likes (Given): 335
Likes (Received): 997
Dislikes (Given): 6
Dislikes (Received): 10
Default I want to use this forum to sell my pet - Should I?

For all of those who are thinking of using this section to sell your pet, this thread is for you. There are a few things you need to know and understand before you think of making a thread about your pet in this section:

- This section wasn't always around. It was created after months (if not years) of animal lovers on this site asking for it to be made. It was made so we could communicate with each other and talk about the things we love - our animals. This is a great advice section regardless of how much traffic flows thought it because there are some well-versed pet owners on this forum.

- I put this one below the above point so you would know that first. With the first one out of the way, know this; We love our pets. We love your pets. We love all pets. We treat them with a lot of love and respect. Because we are that way, this is your first hint that for sale threads will be looked at VERY seriously and you run the risk of having a lot of questions asked, points brought up that you may not like, and you run the risk of being absolutely drilled by members in this section as a result.

- If you are looking to make a quick buck on animals by using this section, you are in for a rude awakening. You better have your ducks in a row before making a thread, especially if you are a breeder or trying to pretend you are one. Making a profit off of an animal is pretty low in the eyes of members in this section. Remember that before making that thread. There are people on here that understand all aspects of breeding so make sure you do as well.

- My last point is that we all understand that when you adopt a pet you are adopting a huge responsibility with it. You now have a beating heart that will try it's hardest to please you day in and day out. We all knew up front that there may be times when sacrifices should be made, but they should NEVER be ones that affect the welfare of your pet. It is not their fault, so don't take it out on them. I as well as just about any member in this area would GLADLY sacrifice if need be for our animals because it's a responsibility we accepted from the get-go. We will lack sympathy and compassion for you if you refuse to sacrifice anything of your own but then want to get rid of your pet.

Create a sale thread at your own risk. We all look at them very closely. We will not stand for lazy, inept, or profiteering pet owners in this section and we will make it known every chance we get.

2017 Hyundai Elantra Sport 6mt

Last edited by Username:*; 2012-10-17 at 10:49 AM..
Username:* is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2009-10-02, 09:04 AM   #2
black797

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 19
Likes (Given): 22
Likes (Received): 69
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 2

Sticky Please.
Quote: