Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > Automotive Forums > The Automotive Lounge

Unread 2012-05-04, 12:00 PM   #1
JDLM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Default Toyota Supra Successor Back in the Pipeline

All-Wheel-Drive, 400-Horsepower Hybrid Expected

As the Supra, Celica, and MR-S (MR2) progressively disappeared over the last decade, so too did the excitement from Toyota's lineup. But sports cars are back in the Japanese giant's product plan, led by the Lexus LFA and the new Scion FR-S, which is just about to hit showroom floors. And now it appears the green lamp is finally about to be lit on a long-awaited Supra successor.

Click to view Gallery

The GRMN MRS prototype
Several years ago, Toyota's U.S.-based product planners pitched a new hybrid sports car with looks, power, and environmental credentials. Unveiled at the 2007 Detroit auto show as the FT-HS, the concept reportedly pointed the way toward a reinterpretation of the Supra.
The financial crisis of 2008 prevented the FT-HS from becoming anything more than an attractive concept. But the spirit of that coupe survived and is reportedly being channeled into the design of the on-again, off-again, on-again Supra project. The edges and sharp angles you see in the attached illustration at top are how one artist interprets the direction Toyota is believed to be heading with its new sports car.

The car's final body is expected to be dropped onto the chassis of the GRMN MRS prototype, which has already undergone testing at Fuji Speedway. GRMN stands for Gazoo Racing Meister of Nurburgring, and was named after Nurburgring expert Hiromu Naruse, Toyota's late godfather of sports car development.
Unlike the rear-drive FT-HS, the new sports coupe (it's unlikely to be called Supra) would employ an all-wheel-drive system and generate upwards of 400 horsepower. The car is rumored to feature a mid-engine-mounted, 3.5-liter V-6 hybrid setup mated to a CVT lifted from the new Lexus RX, but tuned for higher performance. The engine would drive the rear wheels, while in-wheel electric motors would power the fronts. GRMN's expertise would be utilized to help develop the car.

The million-dollar question is when we'll see it in production. It's no secret that company CEO Akio Toyoda -- weekend racer, sports car addict, and the driving force behind bringing the extravagantly priced LFA to market -- is enthusiastic about a Supra successor. Toyota bosses haven't officially approved the project, but if Toyoda has his way and the economy shows continued signs of recovery, the new coupe could be on showroom floors by late 2015 for less than $60,000.

AW|E90|ZSP|ZPP|2XA|NAV|HID| ///M | BMS |JB4 | VRSF

Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes Sweet_Dee liked this post
JDLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2012-05-04, 12:08 PM   #2
Attn2detail

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 17
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 107
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 0

Step 1. Don't call it a Supra
Unread 2012-05-04, 12:14 PM   #3
JDLM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Think it is going to happen (name wise) they just renewed the copyright on it

Unread 2012-05-04, 12:20 PM   #4
JackintheBox214

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 11
Likes (Given): 110
Likes (Received): 114
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 6

I really hope this goes through instead of getting turned down
96 Silverado "the work mule"
57 Apache "project"
91 V6 Ranger "BLOWN UP" sold
98 s10 SLAMMED "mini truck" sold
12 chevy sonic hatch "gf whip"
87 fc rx7 "money pit"
JackintheBox214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2012-05-04, 01:15 PM   #5
mild83

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 925
Thanks (Received): 335
Likes (Given): 6333
Likes (Received): 2729
Dislikes (Given): 128
Dislikes (Received): 131

The illustration looks ok, not sure about the live pic. plus, I bet it's going to cost a pretty penny. I'd assume well north of $50k, plus is there really a "market" or any direct competition?
mild83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2012-05-04, 05:56 PM   #6
pynikal

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 465
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 1204
Likes (Received): 394
Dislikes (Received): 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mild83 View Post
The illustration looks ok, not sure about the live pic. plus, I bet it's going to cost a pretty penny. I'd assume well north of $50k, plus is there really a "market" or any direct competition?
live pic is the MR-S. which is friggin ugly.

the concept pic of the "supra" looks good but i wonder what they will take away for it if/when it goes into production.
Unread 2012-05-04, 06:52 PM   #7
Pfreaky

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 8
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 7
Likes (Received): 140
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 2

Quote:
New Acura NSX?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R|M|D Photography View Post
Get the fuck over it and go ice your balls.
Pfreaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2012-05-04, 06:54 PM   #8
mild83

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfreaky View Post
New Acura NSX?
Pretty sure there is going to be a pretty large price discrepancy. In all honesty, I'm not sure what Acura pricing is, but I'd be shocked if it's under $100k. I can't see the new Supra coming in at that price.
mild83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2012-05-04, 10:52 PM   #9
Pfreaky

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 8
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 7
Likes (Received): 140
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 2

Quote:
Pretty sure there is going to be a pretty large price discrepancy. In all honesty, I'm not sure what Acura pricing is, but I'd be shocked if it's under $100k. I can't see the new Supra coming in at that price.
Ya, I wasn't sure about pricing, but it is a similar hybrid/sports car theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R|M|D Photography View Post
Get the fuck over it and go ice your balls.
Pfreaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2012-05-05, 03:26 PM   #10
GTuhOh

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 28
Thanks (Received): 24
Likes (Given): 178
Likes (Received): 213
Dislikes (Given): 16
Dislikes (Received): 12

No, no, fucking no!

The Supra was great, let it die as a great car - don't revamp something and make it shitty. The new FR-S or whatever already sucks. It's just a RWD Scion that Toyota is saying, "All new and great!"
GTuhOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2012-05-05, 03:34 PM   #11
mild83

Post Thanks / Like

Needs moar TT, less awd.
Unread 2012-05-05, 04:41 PM   #12
69Mach351

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 262
Thanks (Received): 234
Likes (Given): 1792
Likes (Received): 1701
Dislikes (Given): 37
Dislikes (Received): 44

need more pics. I wasn't that big on supras, but thought they were neat cars for what they were. That live pic looks like the male version of the last MR-2.
69Mach351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2012-06-29, 12:33 PM   #13
JDLM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

BMW and Toyota to create new sports car

The two firms plan to extend their tie-up with the creation of an unspecified future sports car

The 6-series could form the base for a new Toyota Supra

BMW and Toyota have agreed to produce a new sports car in a joint venture as part of a wide-ranging collaboration that will also focus on fuel cell development, powertain electrification and research into lightweight technologies.
At BMW's Munich headquarters today, Toyota boss Akio Toyoda and BMW chief Norbert Reithofer signed a memorandum of understanding pledging to expand their existing cooperation, which was forged in December 2011.
Now the companies will embark on a long-term link-up that will include joint development of architecture and components for a future sports car. Although Toyoda and Reithofer didn't elaborate on details of that aspect of the deal, the link-up could potentially pave the way for the revival of either the Toyota Supra or the smaller Celica.
The Supra, which was last built in 2002, could be based on the platform that underpins the BMW 6-series, while a Celica could be spun off from 3-series architecture.
Alternatively, a joint project along the lines of Toyota's tie-up with Subaru, which spawned the mechanically similar GT86 and BRZ sports coupés, could be explored. BMW, meanwhile, has occasionally been linked with the development of a new mid-engined supercar.
Given the focus of the collaboration, it seems likely that any sports car developed by the two companies would use hybrid or full electric power, which is an area of expertise for Toyota. It could also adopt BMW's cutting-edge lightweight technology, such as the carbonfibre reinforced polymer (CFRP) used in the new i3 and i8 vehicles.
“Toyota is strong in environment-friendly hybrids and fuel cells," said Toyoda. "I believe BMW’s strength is developing sports cars. They know how to make a car perform. I get so excited thinking about the cars that will result from this relationship.”
Under the existing link-up, BMW will supply diesel engines to Toyota from 2014 onwards, while the two companies will also develop lithium-ion battery technology.

Unread 2012-06-29, 05:05 PM   #14
SlowTA

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 34
Thanks (Received): 43
Likes (Given): 121
Likes (Received): 132
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
No, no, fucking no!

The Supra was great, let it die as a great car - don't revamp something and make it shitty. The new FR-S or whatever already sucks. It's just a RWD Scion that Toyota is saying, "All new and great!"
Agree to an extent but the FRS IS a new car? It was new to Subaru at the same time it was new to Toyota?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLM View Post
BMW and Toyota to create new sports car

The two firms plan to extend their tie-up with the creation of an unspecified future sports car
This sounds interesting. Could be something pretty sweet come from this..
Unread 2012-06-29, 05:10 PM   #15
JDLM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Yes the FRS was all new

Unread 2012-06-29, 06:34 PM   #16
supersayianjim

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 120
Thanks (Received): 16
Likes (Given): 399
Likes (Received): 63
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 28

As long as it's not a hybrid. a hybrid super/sports car would be kinda weak. i can't imagine the new gtr as a hybrid(yuck).

-1994 sc400-1jz/w58/aem-v2/borg warner s366/800-injec/arp studs/ 264 cams and port

-nissan s13 rb25det 2,700lbs nis-tune/holset hx35/full suspension 348/308 tq-dyno jet 15psi and shit tune

-50cc mad-ass

"when i spool, i rule!!!"
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2012-06-29, 06:44 PM   #17
bimmertech

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 26
Thanks (Received): 42
Likes (Given): 71
Likes (Received): 208
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLM View Post
The Supra, which was last built in 2002, could be based on the platform that underpins the BMW 6-series,
ya see that toyota techs! get out the graphing paper and prepare for your 4 hour alignments
bimmertech is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2012-06-29, 11:00 PM   #18
pynikal

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 465
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 1204
Likes (Received): 394
Dislikes (Received): 22

i hope that i never see one in my stall..........
Unread 2012-11-12, 10:41 AM   #19
JDLM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Toyota planning Supra, MR2 successors within five years?

Every sighting of a MkIV Toyota Supra compels a wistful pause and the rhetorical query, "Ah, Toyota... what happened?" The FT-HS concept has been adorning auto show plinths since 2007, taking rumblings of a Supra successor everywhere it went. Last December, four years of hoping out loud led to Motor Trend reporting a Supra return with a 3.5-liter V6, perhaps to be ready in 2015. For any chance of that happening, the Toyota GT 86/Scion FR-S needed to do well.

Seven months later Toyota's little 300-horsepower coupe is still accelerating enthusiast hearts, and in May of this year MT added hybrid mechanicals, 400 horsepower, a CVT from the Lexus RX and a $60,000 price to its earlier report of a Supra redux.

A new report in Asia One doesn't divulge details, but does make it appear that a new Supra is inevitable: at a European event for the FR-S, chief engineer Tetsuya Tada said, "The president (Akio Toyoda) has asked me to make a successor to the Supra as soon as possible." This could be revisionist history, but the larger plan according to Tada has been that the GT 86/FR-S is the middle child in Toyota's sports car strategy, with a lower-tier entry like a new MR2 and an upper-tier entry like the Supra on the company's mind since the beginning.

According to the engineer, reasoning for the sports car push is that Toyota needs to add "driving fun" to its green-car credentials, and it needs to create a stronger bond with buyers that continues beyond the dealership. Tada said both new sports cars would take at least five years to develop and Asia One predicts that the Supra (or whatever it's eventually called) will come first, but Tada gave no indication of where it stands in the development process and he doesn't know when they'll be ready. We're of the opinion that tomorrow isn't too soon.

Unread 2012-11-14, 05:33 PM   #20
JDLM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Toyota Looking at New Supra – But Will it Be Electric?
MR2 Successor also reportedly in the works.

Toyota's FT-86 Concept II could serve as the platform for the long-lamented Supra. But might Toyota turn to Tesla to help develop a battery drivetrain?.

“Passion” is a word one hears a lot in conversations with Toyota executives these days, up to and including President Akio Toyoda, who points to recent introductions like the Scion FR-S and Lexus GS to underscore his intentions.
But it’s beginning to look like that’s just the beginning of Toyota’s performanceaspirations, with new reports suggesting there could be at least a couple more performance machines on the Japanese giant’s horizons – notably in the form of all-new versions of the long-lamented Supra and MR-2 models.

Be in the Know!
But, as the new FR-S demonstrates, Toyota may take a very different approach in bringing those – or other – performance models back to life. One very strong possibility is that it could turn outside for help, perhaps to the likes of California-based Tesla Motors to provide a battery-based drivetrain for a new Supra.
The rebirth of Supra seems all but certain, according to various sources, notably including Tetsuya Tada, who served as chief engineer on the FR-S program which was a joint venture with Japan’s Fuji Heavy Industries – otherwise known as Subaru which sells the all but identical BRZ.
“The president (Akio Toyoda) has asked me to make a successor to the Supra as soon as possible,” Tada told Asia One, adding that Toyota needs to balance its environmentally friendly image by also producing some products that are just plain “driving fun.”
“We must balance these two aims otherwise users won’t recognize us a true carmaker,” he emphasized
Tada told Asia One there was no hard timetable, though it could take as much as five years to bring the Supra and MR-2 back, with the bigger and more expensive model coming first.
As to specifics on the drivetrain, Tada was silent. But that doesn’t mean industry sources aren’t doing some well-founded speculation based on other information that has come out of Toyota in recent months.
For example, senior company officials have hinted they plan to work with Tesla on a product to follow their first joint venture – the Silicon Valley start-up providing the battery drivetrain for the recently introduced Toyota RAV4-EV. A sports car seems to be the high priority topic of discussion.
That fits in line with comments made by Tesla’s design chief Franz von Holzhausen who, last July, told Britain’s Autocar that the maker is also looking at a sports car to follow the recent launch of the Model S battery-electric sedan and next year’s planned introduction of the Model X crossover.
“We will become more experimental as we develop as a brand,” von Holzhausen said. “Our cars need to have some personality.”
The designer indicated the concept under study would be a 3-Series competitor – which appears in line with where Toyota might position a reborn Supra – and would make use of the same flexible platform found in the Model S.
Tesla has made a point of emphasizing both the performance and range of the Model S, something Toyota also spotlights with the RAV4-EV.
Going with battery power could permit Toyota to balance what chief engineer Tada called the company’s “two aims,” and do it by sharing development cost and efforts with Tesla – which could also use the big Japanese maker’s help in bringing new product to market.
Until recently, the idea that Toyota would do anything but go it alone on a Supra replacement might have seemed unthinkable. But times have changed. Not only has the maker turned to Subaru for the FR-S and to Tesla for the RAV4-EV, but it is also partnering with both BMW and Ford on the development of advanced drivetrain systems, including hybrid technology that could be used in a future version of the full-size Tundra pickup.
“No one,” says Yoshi Inaba, president and COO of Toyota Motor North America, “can handle it all by themselves.”

Unread 2013-01-24, 01:16 PM   #21
JDLM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

BMW and Toyota Deepen Collaboration, will Co-Develop a Mid-Size Sports Car

After last June’s MoU (Memorandum of Understanding), the Toyota Motor Corporation and the BMW Group announced today the signing of binding agreements for the joint development of new technologies and a new sports car. BMW Chairman Norbert Reithofer and Toyota President Akio Toyoda both expressed their satisfaction in signing the binding agreements and their shared belief that this partnership will be beneficial for their groups and help them to produce better vehicles.
This deal, which will increase the level of cooperation between the two groups significantly, concerns four main points:
-A Fuel Cell System: BMW and Toyota both believe that fuel cell technology is one of the solutions for zero emission vehicles. Thus they will share their respective technologies in order to develop a complete fuel-cell system vehicle system comprising not only of the fuel cell stack and system but also the hydrogen battery, motor and tank. The target set for this project is 2020.
-A Sports Vehicle: The two automakers have agreed to initiate a feasibility study for the development of a joint platform for a mid-size sports vehicle that will be completed by the end of 2013.
-Lightweight Technology: The aim is to reduce the weight of vehicle bodies through the use of lightweight materials, such as reinforced composites. This materials will be developed “with an eye to utilize them” in the new mid-size sports car mentioned above, as well as other BMW and Toyota vehicles.
-Post-lithium-ion Battery Technology: The two groups will begin joint research for the development of a lithium-air battery that will sport an energy density much greater than that of existing lithium-ion batteries.
Since fuel-cell-powered cars are at least a decade away and the lithium-air battery development was just announced, the most interesting part is the 2013 deadline set for the new sports car platform project.
It took Toyota a while to get there but rolling out a second sports car, one co-developed with BMW to join the 86/GT86/Scion FR-S is good news, indeed.

Unread 2013-02-11, 06:32 PM   #22
JDLM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Toyota Supra to get a turbocharged 2.5-liter hybrid engine - report

2014 Toyota Supra rendering - 28.9.2011 / bullfinch.se

Could be launched by the end of 2017

Toyota's highly-anticipated Supra successor is coming into focus as a new report is indicating the model will be launched by the end of 2017.
That's still several years off, but sources are indicating the model could be powered by a turbocharged 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine which is outfitted with a hybrid system. The engine could produce more than 400 bhp (298 kW), but there has also been speculation about a hybridized 3.5-liter V6.
As we have previously reported, the Supra successor is expected to go into production as a result of Toyota's tie-up with BMW. The model is slated to ride on a revised version of the GT 86 platform and have suspension tuning by BMW.
Toyota GT 86 chief engineer Tetsuya Tada has already confirmed the company wants to launch the car as soon as possible and rumors suggest we could see a concept as early as this year's Tokyo Motor Show. Little else is known about the model but it will reportedly have styling inspired by the FT-HS concept.

Unread 2013-02-11, 08:03 PM   #23
FOACAD
الكافر المشرف

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 570
Likes (Given): 36
Likes (Received): 3830
Dislikes (Given): 27
Dislikes (Received): 148

Was gonna make a new thread but saw you posted info in here about BMW and Toyota.

This is more about the Z4 and Supra than just the Supra though...

Next BMW Z4 and Toyota Supra to Ride on Beefed Up Toyota 86 Platform?

BMW and Toyota recently inked a deal to partner on fuel cell, sports car, and lightweight Technology [more on deal here], which should see synergies in engineering and development.

In a report about the Toyota Supra successor, Motor Trend suggests that the agreement will form the backbone to the development of both the new Supra and the next Z4. They speculate that both sports cars will ride on a revised and beefed up version of the Toyota 86 (AKA GT86, FR-S, BRZ) platform.

Should this rumor prove true, and with the Toyota 86 receiving much critical acclaim for its handling and being a true driver's car, this will hopefully result in a much more dynamic handling successor Z4 than the current E89 Z4.

As for the next Z4's powerplant, MT's source says that BMW is testing a BMW-built V6 hybrid motor which would deliver similar power to the new Supra - speculated to be 400+ HP (from a turbocharged 2.5L inline 4 cylinder hybrid or a mid-mounted 3.5L V6 hybrid).

BMW is also said to be helping with the development of the Supra's suspension settings and handling properties.

The next Z4 is expected 2015-2016 and the new Supra comes in 2017.
FOACAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2013-12-06, 02:48 PM   #24
JDLM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Toyota to shock with Supra concept for Detroit Auto Show?

We've written about approximately 187,000 rumors about a return of the Toyota Supra to the land of living cars. There are a couple of good reasons for this: first, Toyota won't stop dropping hints about a new halo sports car. Late this summer, Toyota sales guru Kazuo Ohara called a Supra successor "one of the options we have" – a comment followed by a hint that there would be "better news" on the subject in the future.

The second reason for all the Toyota tales is, of course, that we all have missed the Supra since its departure from the US market in 1998. So, when a member of the Autoblog team is party to a nudge-and-wink-filled conversation about a new Supra concept headed to January's Detroit Auto Show, we tend to listen up.

A 400+ horsepower hybrid sports car would match up pretty well with the upcoming NSX.

Recently, a few very well-placed members of the Toyota team indicated to us, in not-so-cryptic terms, that the Japanese automaker is ready to shock the world with a Supra concept car for this year's shindig in the Motor City. Further, the indications we've been given are that this "concept car" will signal broadly about a production version still to follow.

In 2007, the FT-HS concept (pictured) seemed like a perfectly promising Supra replacement, right before the economy fell off a cliff and everyone in the business shelved all non-essential product plans. This year, however, there'll be about 16 million cars sold in the US and a 400+ horsepower hybrid sports car would match up pretty well with the upcoming Acura NSX from rival Honda, not to mention president Akio Toyoda's mandate to shed his company's staid image.

Of course, on the record, Toyota is still staying perfectly mum – not only on the topic of the previously rumored gas-electric powertrain, but on the existence of the concept itself. Our requests for any official confirmation have been met with firm retorts of approximately "no comment" from our friendly Toyota PR staffers.

Still, the pattern of executive-dropped clues about a new sports car follows that which composed the achingly long lead up to the eventual Toyota GT86/Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ. We'll have to wait about a month to see just what Toyota has under the sheets in Cobo this year, but we're crossing our fingers and hoping the new year brings with it a new Supra, at long last.

Unread 2013-12-06, 05:50 PM   #25
CosmosM3

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 27
Thanks (Received): 46
Likes (Given): 179
Likes (Received): 216
Dislikes (Given): 5
Dislikes (Received): 6

I would love to see Toyota use the FRS chassis as a starting point, make it a little bigger, give it a TT 6 cylinder, and keep it RWD. This should be a Mustang/Camaro/370Z competitor and should be pricd accordingly.

Tags
2018, bmw z4, re-birth, toyota supra