Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > Classifieds > Domestic Cars and Trucks For Sale or Wanted

Unread 2017-03-28, 09:47 AM   #1
Forces30psi

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 15
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default 2000 Chevy Blazer LT w/ lift kit and 31" tires..trades?

Asking/Offering Price: $4500
Email Address/Phone Number (optional):
Name: Steven

Year: 2000
Make: Chevy
Model: Blazer LT
Mileage: 153,000
Title Status: Clean
Transmission: Auto
Drivetrain: 4wd

2000 Chevy blazer LT 4dr with 153k miles, 4x4 (on the dash selectable 2wd, 4wd and automatic 4wd), leather interior with heated front seats, tow package, power windows, power locks that all work properly, great heat/AC, tinted windows, maintenance records included with a pile of receipts, new fuel pump, good Optima yellow top battery. It has a clean NON salvage/rebuilt title, truck just past Mo state inspection last month, doesn't burn any oil, no check engine lights, no maintenance required lights on, and it runs great in town and on the hwy. I bought this truck from a mechanic that owned it for 7yrs so all maintenance was done by him and on time/as needed. We love this truck, and it gets lots of attention but it just doesn't get driven anymore and basically just sits in my driveway since I have other vehicles that I drive more often. The wet spots in the driveway are because I had just washed it and dried it off, they are NOT leaks.

Modifications/aftermarket add-on's
-Go Rhino Grille Guard
-Rough Country 2.5" lift kit including 4 Rough Country Shocks, differential drop bracket, rear leaf
shackles and tubular upper control arms
-American Racing Outlaw II 15x7" rims with wheel locks(key included)
-BFGoodrich TA/KO 31x10.5R15 All Terrain tires including spare
-Replaced factory front suspension torsion bars with ZR2 torsion bars to prevent sagging of front end
-Upgraded rear leaf springs
-Replaced cloth interior with factory black leather including heated seats and black leather trimmed
door panels
-Euro smoked chrome tail lights
-Replaced every bulb on the truck with LED's except for reverse lights
-HID headlights
-2004 Blazer double din dash bezel with Pioneer double din DVD radio in dashboard with custom
mounting brackets with remote control
-Kicker speakers in all 4 doors
-Custom wired tow harness with 7-blade RV and separate 4-flat connectors
-2-Way Code Alarm remote start / security system with about 1/2 mile range
-Bug deflector on hood but has a crack in it from last year's ice
-AVS Side window rain guards
-Short ram air intake
-Backup camera

Recent Maintenance / Repairs:
-Brand new right rear brake caliper and brake hose and completely flushed brake fluid
-Recent oil change - always changed on time
-Recent Transmission fluid change
-Recent Transfer case fluid change
-Replaced rear live axle due to damaged internal gears, new U-Bolts
-Replaced front differential due to worn out slip lock collar
-Replaced both front CV axles
-Replaced Radiator, water pump, fan clutch
-Replaced oil cooler lines
-Replaced transmission cooler lines
-Ceramic brakes have about 50% life left in them
-Recently replaced spark plugs, wires, ignition coil and distributor
-Recently replaced upper coolant hose
-New idler arm, pitman arm, inner and outer tie rods and adjusting sleeves, front sway bar links
-New moog lower ball joints
-Reinforced lower control arms
-Recently replaced front washer fluid pump
-Recently replaced motor mounts

Known problems:
-The dash has a couple small cracks, nothing awful or anything, I'm just stating it up front.
-I was told by the previous owner that the truck had very minor oil leaks because it is an older Chevy and it doesn't seem to lose very much oil between oil changes, maybe 1/4th of a quart in 3000 miles, but I have never seen any spots in my driveway and the oil always stays full. Oil changes are always on time and Mobil 1 synthetic is used and the oil is never black or anything.
-Small spot of rust about 4" long on the passenger rear right under the rear door wheel well. I'm not sure of the extent of that rust, there doesn't seem to be rust anywhere else.
-The previous owner unplugged the electric moon roof because of some plastic piece rattling loose. I never really used it, so I didn't look into fixing it or tightening up whatever might have come lose. I have never heard any noises or anything from up there.
-Rear glass release button on dash doesn't work to only open glass; entire rear gate still opens just fine though with the handle/latch outside on the rear gate.
-Factory power lock switch on driver's door doesn't lock or unlock doors anymore; I think this is also related to the rear window release as they both stopped working at the same time. The aftermarket alarm/key fobs lock and unlock all doors just fine though so I never worried about it.
-Has a dent on the passenger rear roll pan/bumper. Not sure how this happened as it was like that when I bought it, it doesn't hurt anything.
-Passenger side front/middle of the chrome grill was ripped off in a drive through car wash. Was like that when I bought it, doesn't hurt anything.
-Other dents/scratches here and there, nothing major; the worst is the right rear bumper.

$4500 or interested in trades.. whatcha got?

Trades and partial trades (if applicable) I'd be interested in right from the beginning would be:

-Crotch rockets
-01-05 Honda Civic coupes or sedans with a manual trans (not riced out, modded or lowered)
-88-93 Mustang LX 5.0's and GT's.

Email text or call 816-799-2048

https://ibb.co/ek28aa
https://ibb.co/kH1egF
https://ibb.co/chM1va
https://ibb.co/jK8QMF
https://ibb.co/g71egF
https://ibb.co/c2i38v
2013 Grabber Blue BOSS 302 #1804
2011 Mustang GT manual with 3.31's, couple bolt ons and E85 went 12.2 at 114.
Forces30psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-04-12, 06:20 PM   #2
Forces30psi

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 15
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0

sold
2013 Grabber Blue BOSS 302 #1804
2011 Mustang GT manual with 3.31's, couple bolt ons and E85 went 12.2 at 114.
Forces30psi is offline   Reply With Quote