Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Politics, Religion, Current Events

Unread 2018-11-28, 10:39 PM   #26
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 46
Thanks (Received): 140
Likes (Given): 191
Likes (Received): 778
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 26

Trump is a master persuader of people with low intellect. He tells you everything you want to hear and makes you think hes on your side and that blinds you to everything else about him. Especially when you feel like you're a victim and no one speaks for you. This Qanon stuff might actually happen. He posted this picture today.

And now this is finally getting traction.

Trump Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta Helped ‘Contain’ Scandal in Epstein Abuse Deal

Last edited by Oblique; 2018-11-28 at 10:43 PM..
Oblique is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-11-29, 03:15 PM   #27
ForcFed93

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 16
Thanks (Received): 98
Likes (Given): 335
Likes (Received): 684
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 29

So apparently, Trump answered written questions to Mueller regarding his Trump Tower deal in Moscow. And now, just shortly after that's done, Cohen pleads guilty to lying to Congress about that very deal.

So, more than likely, Trumps answers to those questions matched those of Cohens original testimony. Now Cohen has pleaded guilty to lying about that very deal. If Mueller can corroborate that beyond Cohens admission, which you'd be a fool to think they would only rely on Cohen, then that would equate to perjury for Trump for lying in his sworn statements.

Quote:
Now, Cohen’s cooperation could have big implications for the way Mueller’s investigation continues to unfold. Trump submitted written answers to questions from Mueller’s team last week; they reportedly included queries about the Trump Tower Moscow project. If Trump’s responses differ from Cohen’s testimony to Mueller, that could spell trouble for the president.
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...ost-important/
Unread 2018-11-29, 05:26 PM   #28
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 25
Thanks (Received): 198
Likes (Given): 73
Likes (Received): 1357
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 27

Did you ever think that both Cohen and Trump told the truth and since Mueller is a crook, and had Cohen on other things unrelated to Trump, Mueller is telling Cohen to lie so they can say that Trump lied?

That's why Manafort is going to jail, he is refusing to lie for Mueller.
Visit us at http://diyautorepairkc.com/
or call (913) 226-3806

Favorite car from the past (73 Pinto)
DIYAutoRepair is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-11-29, 07:33 PM   #29
ForcFed93

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYAutoRepair View Post
Did you ever think that both Cohen and Trump told the truth and since Mueller is a crook, and had Cohen on other things unrelated to Trump, Mueller is telling Cohen to lie so they can say that Trump lied?

That's why Manafort is going to jail, he is refusing to lie for Mueller.
Yes, Mueller, a lifelong republican appointed to serve in GOP administrations is a crook and an angry democrat.

Ever think your fearless liar is just lying again? Based on the lengthy indictments and plea agreements thus far, my money is on Mueller backing up what he has with facts, and not the the alternative kind Trump touts.
Unread 2018-11-30, 12:24 PM   #30
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 25
Thanks (Received): 198
Likes (Given): 73
Likes (Received): 1357
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForcFed93 View Post
Yes, Mueller, a lifelong republican appointed to serve in GOP administrations is a crook and an angry democrat.
That about sums it up.
Visit us at http://diyautorepairkc.com/
or call (913) 226-3806

Favorite car from the past (73 Pinto)
DIYAutoRepair is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-12-04, 01:00 PM   #31
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Mueller Preparing Endgame For Russia Investigation

“They’ve been telling people they are tying up loose ends and trying to conclude,” said a source.

WASHINGTON — Special counsel Robert Mueller’s prosecutors have told defense lawyers in recent weeks that they are “tying up loose ends” in their investigation, providing the clearest clues yet that the long-running probe into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election may be coming to its climax, potentially in the next few weeks, according to multiple sources close to the matter.

The new information about the state of Mueller’s investigation comes during a pivotal week when the special counsel’s prosecutors are planning to file memos about three of their most high profile defendants — former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn, former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and former Trump personal lawyer Michael Cohen.

A Flynn sentencing memo is due Tuesday, and memos about Manafort and Cohen are slated for Friday. All three documents are expected to yield significant new details on what cooperation the three of them provided to the Russia investigation.

There has been much speculation that Mueller might file his memo in Manafort’s case under seal in order to prevent public disclosure of the additional crimes his office believes Manafort committed when he allegedly lied to prosecutors and broke a plea deal after agreeing to cooperate.

But Peter Carr, spokesman for the special counsel, confirmed to Yahoo News on Monday that the Manafort memo “will be public,” although he added there could be some portions that are redacted or filed as a sealed addendum. The Manafort memo has been requested by the federal judge in his case so that prosecutors could, for the first time, spell out what matters they believe Manafort has lied to them about.

The fact that Mueller is planning a public filing about Manafort suggests he may no longer feel the need to withhold information about his case in order to bring additional indictments against others. That would be consistent with messages his prosecutors have given defense lawyers in recent weeks indicating that they are in the endgame of their investigation.

“They’ve been telling people they are tying up loose ends and trying to conclude,” said one source familiar with the communications between Mueller’s office and defense lawyers who represent key witnesses in the case.

That message was reinforced to some degree Monday when Mueller’s office talked to congressional investigators as part of an ongoing discussion about whether new subpoenas for testimony by House and Senate committees might interfere with Mueller’s investigation.

The response, which surprised one investigator, was that it would not, at least in matters relating to alleged obstruction by the White House in the Russia investigation itself. “What we were told is that the investigation has reached a mature enough stage that they’ve basically talked to everybody they want to talk to,” said a knowledgeable source who asked not to be identified because of the sensitivity of the matter.

Mueller’s office declined any public comment when asked to confirm that account, leaving open the possibility that there still could be a few witnesses yet to be questioned. Another source indicated that Mueller’s office is still asking congressional investigators to stay away from some other witnesses. But if true, the response on Monday could also be an indication that the special counsel does not plan to press for a face-to-face interview with President Trump, who submitted written responses to Mueller’s team in mid-November on matters relating to the Russia probe. The president’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, did not respond to a request for comment.

By all accounts, last week’s guilty plea by former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen was one of Mueller’s more significant documents. It revealed that during the 2016 presidential campaign, Cohen was in direct discussion with an assistant to Dmitri Peskov, the press secretary for Russian President Vladimir Putin, about securing financing and land for the construction of a Trump Tower in Moscow. Cohen told Mueller’s prosecutors that he briefed Trump about the plans on multiple occasions and that discussions about the Moscow skyscraper continued until June 2016 — six months after he previously had told Congress he pulled the plug on the project.

Cohen is due to be sentenced in federal court in New York next week. While Mueller has not yet filed a sentencing memo in that case, Cohen’s lawyers have asked that he avoid jail entirely, and Mueller’s sentencing memo is due Friday. The president, meanwhile, offered his own suggestion — that his former lawyer should be jailed and “serve a full and complete sentence” — in a tweetstorm early Monday.

The only other publicly known matter Mueller is believed to be focused on relates to former Trump adviser Roger Stone and conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi — both of whom have been aggressively investigated to determine if they had advance communications with WikiLeaks or associates of the group about its plans for the release of stolen emails of Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta in the final weeks of the 2016 presidential election.

_____

B68 | F82 |///M | S55B | NAV | LED | Avant Garde | Toyo Proxes 4
JDLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-12-04, 09:39 PM   #32
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0

Post Thanks / Like

So Trump is going to get exposed hardcore. Whats happens next?I mean after Jw and Mr Dope's tears flood the forum?
Unread 2018-12-05, 08:58 AM   #33
so.DOPE

Location: From a 70 mph roll, 2 red tail lights radically morph to one...
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 55
Thanks (Received): 73
Likes (Given): 177
Likes (Received): 605
Dislikes (Given): 43
Dislikes (Received): 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblique View Post
So Trump is going to get exposed hardcore. Whats happens next?I mean after Jw and Mr Dope's tears flood the forum?
Nothing is going to happen. They have nothing.

Try harder.

Spencer Davis Group - Blues in F
so.DOPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-12-05, 02:09 PM   #34
MountainDew

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 282
Thanks (Received): 174
Likes (Given): 387
Likes (Received): 817
Dislikes (Given): 344
Dislikes (Received): 90

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by so.DOPE View Post
Nothing is going to happen. They have nothing.

Try harder.
Hey here's a thought. Why don't both of you SHUT THE FUCK UP until something actually comes out?

Just goes to show people on both sides are fucking stupid.

Oblique, quit fucking making it about winning/losing you imbecile. We're all in this together. It shouldn't fucking matter if the other parties tears are going to taste sweet. Fuck you.

So.DOPE OBVIOUSLY they have SOMETHING you fucking idiot. The fact you're so dismissive of this just adds to your delusion. "Try harder" ohhhh GOT EM. Fuck you.
Unread 2018-12-05, 02:55 PM   #35
so.DOPE

Location: From a 70 mph roll, 2 red tail lights radically morph to one...
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 55
Thanks (Received): 73
Likes (Given): 177
Likes (Received): 605
Dislikes (Given): 43
Dislikes (Received): 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainDew View Post
Hey here's a thought. Why don't both of you SHUT THE FUCK UP until something actually comes out?

Oblique, quit fucking making it about winning/losing you imbecile. We're all in this together. It shouldn't fucking matter if the other parties tears are going to taste sweet. Fuck you.

So.DOPE OBVIOUSLY they have SOMETHING you fucking idiot. The fact you're so dismissive of this just adds to your delusion. "Try harder" ohhhh GOT EM. Fuck you.
Alright let's all get super upset and start flipping tables already!

By "nothing is going to happen / they have nothing" I mean at this current moment in time they have nothing leading directly to Trump; he isn't going to be impeached or anything of the like.

I'm fairly certain Trump's hands are dirty but if anyone thinks anything will come of this...and that Trump and his establishment have not already constructed walls and fail safes to avoid any fallback - you're an idiot.

Nothing is going to happen. What is it with people of today placing the cart before the horse and jumping on the guilty wagon before investigations, trials and statements are finalized anyway?

Spencer Davis Group - Blues in F

Last edited by so.DOPE; 2018-12-05 at 02:57 PM..
so.DOPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-12-05, 02:59 PM   #36
jwdb1fish

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 34
Thanks (Received): 479
Likes (Given): 53
Likes (Received): 4088
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 124

Quote:

By "nothing is going to happen / they have nothing" I mean at this current moment in time they have nothing leading directly to Trump; he isn't going to be impeached or anything of the like.

I'm fairly certain Trump's hands are dirty but if anyone thinks anything will come of this...and that Trump and his establishment have not already constructed walls and fail safes to avoid any fallback - you're an idiot.

Nothing is going to happen. What is it with people of today placing the cart before the horse and jumping on the guilty wagon before investigations, trials and statements are finalized anyway?
No shit.

One of the charges netted a 14 day jail sentence, and now Mattis’ sentence has been recommended to be no jail time.

Nothing to see here, people!
jwdb1fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-12-06, 06:38 AM   #37
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainDew View Post

Hey, listen closely. Fuck you.

I've had to endure this shit show, telling everyone exactly what was going to happen with it, being dismissed, insulted and mocked the whole time while being right about a good chunk of it so far. My own family refused to even listen to what I had to say all the while my father texts me "God bless Trump and Q".and "I don't care what you think about anything and Ill never listen to you". So excuse me if I'm a little happy that I'm able to keep my sanity simply because I was correct the whole time while the delusional dipshits that drug us further into this mess tried to make me question my own sanity. Why in the ever living fuck am I the guy you go after for saying something so innocuous as someone saying someone is going to cry? You mother fuckers tried to convince me I was crazy and you say "fuck you" to me because I'm mentioning tears? Go choke on a giant bag of dicks.
Unread 2018-12-06, 08:04 AM   #38
jwdb1fish

Post Thanks / Like

God bless Trump and Q!!
Unread 2018-12-06, 09:04 AM   #39
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdb1fish View Post
God bless Trump and Q!!
This actually made me crack a smile but all I'm going to say is just feel lucky for what you have and what you were born with and be thankful you grew up with people who tried to lift you up instead of do nothing but tear you down in every way possible. Or at least I'm going to assume that was the case and you had more of the former than the latter. Although if how we behave as adults is a reflection of our childhoods, maybe you did have more of the latter.
Unread 2018-12-06, 09:09 AM   #40
jwdb1fish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
This actually made me crack a smile but all I'm going to say is just feel lucky for what you have and what you were born with and be thankful you grew up with people who tried to lift you up instead of do nothing but tear you down in every way possible. Or at least I'm going to assume that was the case and you had more of the former than the latter. Although if how we behave as adults is a reflection of our childhoods, maybe you did have more of the latter.

I don't care what you think about anything, and I'll never listen to you.
Unread 2018-12-06, 10:18 AM   #41
ForcFed93

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

To say they have nothing is completely wrong. They've got a lot. You just have no idea what they have. But, what we do know, is that it's circling around Trump and his inner circle.

What blows my mind most is how all republicans and ignore this and say it's no big deal with a straight face. I mean, if Obama had done or said even 1 millionth of the of controversial crap Trump has said, the GOP would have had their heads explode and demand impeachment. And if you try to deny that, you're wrong. It's that simple. I mean, Roger Stone is stonewalling the investigations and pleading the fifth, refusing to cooperate. Imagine if Comey did that...

Quote:
No shit.

One of the charges netted a 14 day jail sentence, and now Mattis’ sentence has been recommended to be no jail time.

Nothing to see here, people!
Flynn had a recommendation for no jail time due to the substantial cooperation he has provided on multiple separate investigations. People shouldn't be dismissing his no jail time recommendation as "nothing", they should see it for what it is. A huge reason for Trump and those close to him to be worried.
Unread 2018-12-06, 10:45 AM   #42
jwdb1fish

Post Thanks / Like

So you expect me to take whatever these guys have to say as truthful? These are criminals that admittedly lied to investigators. Unless there is an audio tape or an email/written proof I wouldn’t take a word that these convicts have to say over that of the POTUS.

Liars gonna lie.
Unread 2018-12-06, 11:16 AM   #43
ForcFed93

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
So you expect me to take whatever these guys have to say as truthful? These are criminals that admittedly lied to investigators. Unless there is an audio tape or an email/written proof I wouldn’t take a word that these convicts have to say over that of the POTUS.

Liars gonna lie.
The president is a proven liar, usually multiple times per day. So you believe his word over others?

Like I've said previously, the way Mueller seems to work (based on what I've seen in his filings), he doesn't just take someone's word. It has to be corroborated through multiple means. Prosecutors don't usually take action based on he said/she said. Especially not in an investigation like this. Hence the reason why they were able to refute Manafort's "cooperation". When his statements ran afoul of what they had already known/verified, they rebuked his cooperation agreement.
Unread 2018-12-06, 11:18 AM   #44
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 163
Thanks (Received): 118
Likes (Given): 409
Likes (Received): 637
Dislikes (Received): 36

Quote:
Liars gonna lie.
Trump has lied repeatedly about almost everything his entire adult life including during his time as a candidate and POTUS. the fact that you discount them for lying to investigators and somehow give Trump credibility despite the fact that he lies to the American public, including you almost every single day defies logic.
Our progress in degeneracy appears to me to be pretty rapid. As a nation, we began by declaring that ”all men are created equal.” We now practically read it “all men are created equal, except negroes” When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read “all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics.” When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretence of loving liberty -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocricy. - Lincoln
phreakdna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-12-06, 11:21 AM   #45
jwdb1fish

Post Thanks / Like

Trump is just old and misspeaks on occasion.

Big, BIG difference between that and willfully lying to federal prosecutors when giving a statement. While I don't like that about Trump, the two actions really are not comparable, hence the criminal charges the others have faced.
Unread 2018-12-06, 02:15 PM   #46
ForcFed93

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

Big, BIG difference between that and willfully lying to federal prosecutors when giving a statement. While I don't like that about Trump, the two actions really are not comparable, hence the criminal charges the others have faced.
So Trumps counsel (John Dowd) refusing to allow him to sit for an interview with the special counsel because of his inability to tell the truth is just misspeaking due to age?

If it’s that bad then he’s not fit to hold office.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/09/04/pol....google.com%2F
Unread 2018-12-06, 02:22 PM   #47
jwdb1fish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForcFed93 View Post
So Trumps counsel (John Dowd) refusing to allow him to sit for an interview with the special counsel because of his inability to tell the truth is just misspeaking due to age?

If it’s that bad then he’s not fit to hold office.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/09/04/pol....google.com%2F

When the opposition’s motivation is to remove Trump from office at any expense, I’d probably play it safe too if I was his lawyer and restrict the investigation as much as possible.

Witch hunt defense 101.
Unread 2018-12-06, 02:53 PM   #48
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

This is what delusion looks like.

I hope you're trolling, otherwise you sound like you're bordering on psychosis.
Unread 2018-12-06, 04:23 PM   #49
Oblique
Buckwheat 2.0

Post Thanks / Like

https://lawandcrime.com/trump/after-...s-a-nightmare/

Quote:
After Trump Said He Answered Mueller’s Questions ‘Very Easily,’ Giuliani Says It ‘Was a Nightmare’

Last month, after President Donald Trump prepared his written responses to questions from Special Counsel Robert Mueller‘s office, he told reporters that he answered them “very easily.” His lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, now tells a very different st

“Answering those questions was a nightmare,” Giuliani said in an interview for The Atlantic. “It took him about three weeks to do what would normally take two days.”

This appears to be a running theme for the White House’s efforts in responding to Mueller’s investigation these days, with the end of election season bringing a series of major developments. In recent days, former Trump attorney Michael Cohen pleaded guilty to lying about the timeline of negotiations with the Russian government for a potential Trump property in Moscow. Then, Mueller filed a sentencing memo for Michael Flynn which said the former National Security Adviser “substantially assisted” prosecutors in a number of investigations. The Flynn memo has led to speculation that bigger things are coming as a result of his cooperation.

So how to respond to whatever comes next? That appears to be another question that’s proving difficult to answer. Trump defenders like Alan Dershowitz have called for Mueller to allow Trump’s team to release a report of their own at the same time that the Special Counsel’s Office releases their final report. As it turns out, it looks like Trump’s camp isn’t even bothering to prepare for this, because of the problems with maintaining a consistent message.

Current and former officials, including Giuliani, told The Atlantic that there is no plan in place for how to deal with Mueller’s report. Giuliani said that the difficulty they had with answering Mueller’s questions made it tough to spend time on a report to counter whatever the Special Counsel’s Office put out. One former official said it’s tough to create a strategy that Trump himself could very well ignore.

“We would always put together plans with the knowledge that he wouldn’t use them or they’d go off the rails,” that person said. “And at this point, with Mueller, they’ve decided they’re not even going to do that.”

At the same time, Giuliani warned against letting Trump set the tone.

“I don’t think following his lead is the right thing. He’s the client,” he said. “The more controlled a person is, the more intelligent they are, the more they can make the decision. But he’s just like every other client. He’s not more … you know, controlled than any other client. In fact, he’s a little less.”

Efforts to control the situation, of course, may prove futile.

“I don’t think there’s anyone in the world that can stop Donald Trump from tweeting,” Giuliani said. “I’ve tried.”

https://apnews.com/96a295d90acf449dbf41f6fee4c28d63
Quote:
DC, Md. officials ready with subpoenas in Trump hotel case

The attorneys general of the District of Columbia and Maryland said Monday that they are moving forward with subpoenas for records in their case accusing President Donald Trump of profiting off the presidency.

U.S. District Court Judge Peter J. Messitte approved the legal discovery schedule in an order Monday. Such information would likely provide the first clear picture of the finances of Trump’s Washington, D.C., hotel.

Trump’s Justice Department lawyers filed a notice to the court Friday that appeared to challenge the Maryland judge’s decision to allow the case to move forward. The president’s notice that he may seek a writ of mandamus — to have the appeal heard by a higher court — is considered an “extraordinary remedy” that’s hard to prove and partly rests on showing Messitte’s decisions to be clearly wrong.

The Justice Department declined to comment.

“We’ve got the discovery ready to go,” said Maryland Attorney General Brian Frosh. “Their objective at this point is just to keep the doors shut, they don’t want any of this information out in public and they don’t want our case to move forward. So they’re going to be be obstructing as much as they can.”

District of Columbia Attorney General Karl A. Racine said in a statement that the subpoenas would go out to third-party organizations and federal agencies “to gather the necessary evidence to prove that President Trump is violating the Constitution’s emoluments clauses — our nation’s original anti-corruption laws.”

Trump has been fighting multiple lawsuits that argue foreign representatives’ spending money at the Trump International Hotel are violations of the Constitution’s emoluments clause, which bans federal officials from accepting benefits from foreign or state governments without congressional approval.

A clue as to what entities may receive subpoenas may can be found in preservation subpoenas filed more than a year ago with 23 Trump-related entities, including The Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, The Trump Organization, the Mar-a-Lago Club Inc. and entities related to his D.C. hotel and its management, among others.

The subpoena requires the majority of documents to be preserved from Jan. 1, 2015, on an ongoing basis. The court filings cite document categories for preservation, including those from Nov. 8, 2016, onward concerning “marketing to foreign or domestic governments, including members of the diplomatic community.” Other noted categories for preservation include documents that would identify guests of the hotel and those who have rented event space, details on all finances, and “operating leases, permits, licenses, tax payments or credits to or from foreign or domestic governments.”

According to the agreed-upon schedule, if there are no delays, legal discovery would conclude in early August.

“The president is engaging in very serious constitutional violations every day in our view, so we’re glad to have the opportunity to bring this case to closure promptly in 2019,” said Norman Eisen, chairman of the nonprofit Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, which is co-counsel with the two jurisdictions.
Jw, every time you take a jab at me that shows what a sociopath you are, you just make me want to shove in your face just how wrong you are about just about everything. So have fun ignoring reality for now, it won't last too much longer. Either I'm going to be right about Trump being a corrupt lying con man, or I'm going to be correct about something massive taking our attention away from the investigation leading to the take over of America. Either way, you're the dipshit who continues to support a con man. How stupid can one person be?
Unread 2018-12-06, 06:25 PM   #50
jwdb1fish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

How stupid can one person be?