Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > Automotive Forums > Kills

Reply
Thread Tools
Unread 2010-01-07, 09:28 PM   #26
5.0's NV
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: flying high
Posts: 1,165
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 39
Thanks (Received): 6
Likes (Given): 43
Likes (Received): 66
Dislikes (Given): 10
Dislikes (Received): 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dilsnick View Post
the slow car rules.

this class will be much more regulated. if you dont like the rules, spend some money like the rest of us had to and get with the big dogs.

street tires only. et streets, et street radials, hoosiers, all that bullshit is out.

one power adder.

20.00 to get in. needs to be paid before you race. if you guys think it should be less borrow some money from someone or retire from racing. this isnt the sport for you.
as you know i might not be running at all, but i think the tire rule is straight but the one power adder is kind of......... well shitty to be honest, not trying to whine, cry, pout or anything but if the car comes stock with blower or turbo that should keep us from running a meth kit or nitrous, if the other person doesn't like it tell them to go buy something thats force inducted stock.
also would a tune/chip be considered a power adder? if so that would really put us in the dog house.
__________________

88' turbocoupe: p&p heads & intake, cam, punched 30, forged bottom-end, super 60, built trans, fmic, tuned (grocery getter)

No dyno.

89' Supercoupe: p&p hicsc, mpx c&p, mpx 85mm tb&maf, scorpion rr's, punched, 30% od'd, larger valves, 60#, 255 walbro, 3.27's, cobra axles, tuned. (slow-motion)
5.0's NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-01-07, 09:38 PM   #27
alex05VIII
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 207
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 11
Likes (Received): 4
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 2
Default

i like the tire rule, and im assuming you can have a tune/reflash other wise itd be mostly stock cars that you dont need a tune for. ie stock boost with exhaust and intake.
alex05VIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-01-07, 09:47 PM   #28
5.0's NV
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: flying high
Posts: 1,165
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 39
Thanks (Received): 6
Likes (Given): 43
Likes (Received): 66
Dislikes (Given): 10
Dislikes (Received): 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex05VIII View Post
i like the tire rule, and im assuming you can have a tune/reflash other wise itd be mostly stock cars that you dont need a tune for. ie stock boost with exhaust and intake.
true but you never know when you will have someone like dslim or stfudonnie tryin to get technical after you beat them and start the well he has a turbo, exhaust, intake and tune and each one is a power adder so i shouldn't have to give up my spot, all cause they are sore losers. so i figured to ask to clear some of that up (yea i know it was a pretty dumb and nit picky ? but sometimes its needed)
__________________

88' turbocoupe: p&p heads & intake, cam, punched 30, forged bottom-end, super 60, built trans, fmic, tuned (grocery getter)

No dyno.

89' Supercoupe: p&p hicsc, mpx c&p, mpx 85mm tb&maf, scorpion rr's, punched, 30% od'd, larger valves, 60#, 255 walbro, 3.27's, cobra axles, tuned. (slow-motion)
5.0's NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-01-07, 10:01 PM   #29
scjfox
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Independence
Posts: 737
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default

Sounds like a faggy idea thatll never work.
scjfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-01-07, 10:10 PM   #30
jwdb1fish
 
jwdb1fish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sharpening my harpoon.
Posts: 12,507
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 33
Thanks (Received): 472
Likes (Given): 52
Likes (Received): 4043
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scjfox View Post
Sounds like a faggy idea thatll never work.
Well you're about as worthless as a set of tits on a hog.
jwdb1fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-01-07, 10:10 PM   #31
AutomagicLS1
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Shawnee,Kansas
Posts: 9,493
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 12
Thanks (Received): 24
Likes (Given): 75
Likes (Received): 88
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdb1fish View Post
Well you're about as worthless as a set of tits on a hog.
__________________
1998 camaro ss - fr8train 2.0
AutomagicLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-01-07, 10:12 PM   #32
5.0's NV
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: flying high
Posts: 1,165
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 39
Thanks (Received): 6
Likes (Given): 43
Likes (Received): 66
Dislikes (Given): 10
Dislikes (Received): 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdb1fish View Post
Well you're about as worthless as a set of tits on a hog.
well said, well said

he obviously has never set around and listened to any of the beef cleaners that have come out, you take one look at them and you get the impression that they would sound just as described once beaten........................................coug h cough roughstang.............. i mean jordan.......... i mean oooops who?
__________________

88' turbocoupe: p&p heads & intake, cam, punched 30, forged bottom-end, super 60, built trans, fmic, tuned (grocery getter)

No dyno.

89' Supercoupe: p&p hicsc, mpx c&p, mpx 85mm tb&maf, scorpion rr's, punched, 30% od'd, larger valves, 60#, 255 walbro, 3.27's, cobra axles, tuned. (slow-motion)

Last edited by 5.0's NV; 2010-01-07 at 10:18 PM..
5.0's NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-01-07, 10:37 PM   #33
fast895ohstang
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sittin here drinkin a beer...
Posts: 22,913
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 27
Thanks (Received): 68
Likes (Given): 843
Likes (Received): 306
Dislikes (Given): 21
Dislikes (Received): 8
Default

what dont people get about a single power adder. that means you can have just nitrous as a power adder, just a blower or just a turbo...it doesn't mean you can't have a tune, exhaust, gears, intake, heads, cam or cams...etc. if you wanted to make the street car thing kinda fun you could do tires ok on a na car. if your caught cheating then you have to pay $40 to get back in otherwise your out your original $20.
__________________

89 Mustang - Jackstand Racing
01 Bullitt - #240 - 13.54 @ 101mph stock
15 F150 FX4 Sport Crew Cab
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangkilr
Yea me and tree huggers dont get along. They like the smell of fresh air...i like the smell of mickey thompson
email mustangfbodykc@gmail.com for sponsorship opportunities
fast895ohstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-01-07, 10:40 PM   #34
jwdb1fish
 
jwdb1fish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sharpening my harpoon.
Posts: 12,507
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 33
Thanks (Received): 472
Likes (Given): 52
Likes (Received): 4043
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast895ohstang View Post
if your caught cheating.
I swear I didn't spray it.

jwdb1fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-01-07, 10:55 PM   #35
5.0's NV
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: flying high
Posts: 1,165
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 39
Thanks (Received): 6
Likes (Given): 43
Likes (Received): 66
Dislikes (Given): 10
Dislikes (Received): 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast895ohstang View Post
what dont people get about a single power adder. that means you can have just nitrous as a power adder, just a blower or just a turbo...it doesn't mean you can't have a tune, exhaust, gears, intake, heads, cam or cams...etc. if you wanted to make the street car thing kinda fun you could do tires ok on a na car. if your caught cheating then you have to pay $40 to get back in otherwise your out your original $20.
jw (just wondering) does any of those add power then cause like i said if you get one of those technical/guys who take those words literally then you have multiple so i asked so that it could be made clear what was acceptable and trying to be allowed to have my meth kit eventhough its too cool shit down not add power
__________________

88' turbocoupe: p&p heads & intake, cam, punched 30, forged bottom-end, super 60, built trans, fmic, tuned (grocery getter)

No dyno.

89' Supercoupe: p&p hicsc, mpx c&p, mpx 85mm tb&maf, scorpion rr's, punched, 30% od'd, larger valves, 60#, 255 walbro, 3.27's, cobra axles, tuned. (slow-motion)
5.0's NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-01-07, 11:10 PM   #36
fast895ohstang
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sittin here drinkin a beer...
Posts: 22,913
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 27
Thanks (Received): 68
Likes (Given): 843
Likes (Received): 306
Dislikes (Given): 21
Dislikes (Received): 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0's NV View Post
jw (just wondering) does any of those add power then cause like i said if you get one of those technical/guys who take those words literally then you have multiple so i asked so that it could be made clear what was acceptable and trying to be allowed to have my meth kit eventhough its too cool shit down not add power
i guess people dont understand power adders...boost or nitrous are power adders
__________________

89 Mustang - Jackstand Racing
01 Bullitt - #240 - 13.54 @ 101mph stock
15 F150 FX4 Sport Crew Cab
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangkilr
Yea me and tree huggers dont get along. They like the smell of fresh air...i like the smell of mickey thompson
email mustangfbodykc@gmail.com for sponsorship opportunities
fast895ohstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-01-08, 01:34 AM   #37
Spiffy
Lil Sis
 
Spiffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Waldo
Posts: 4,293
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 29
Thanks (Received): 47
Likes (Given): 203
Likes (Received): 346
Dislikes (Given): 11
Dislikes (Received): 24
Default

In on slow car list.
__________________

'03 KCSR Mach 1 | '92 Rapezer
Spiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-01-08, 02:15 AM   #38
Derek
 
Derek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 11,772
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 192
Thanks (Received): 298
Likes (Given): 944
Likes (Received): 2036
Dislikes (Given): 250
Dislikes (Received): 61
Default

I'm in. Not sure where you want to put me for now but for what it's worth I have not lost to Jon. Dils on kill beats me, Jon beat shorty last, and shorty beat skinnes. Feel free to build it however cause it will change real quick.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-01-08, 03:08 AM   #39
Dr.Dilsnick
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 11,662
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 3
Thanks (Received): 50
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 318
Dislikes (Given): 9
Dislikes (Received): 11
Default

.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by acura_integra.gs91@yahoo. View Post
600 firm almost new vary well token care need to have my sprayer rebuilt 816 for one nine zero 1 58 plz do not waist my time if u do remoldling or plan to these helps alot metle flashing is growing just not ware im currently doing it its all rentle properties chump Chang yet close to home

Last edited by Dr.Dilsnick; 2010-01-12 at 01:32 AM..
Dr.Dilsnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-01-08, 08:24 AM   #40
butler
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,316
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 3
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default

If bikes are allowed, I think 50 dollars should b for the fast list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dilsnick View Post
kcsrkingofthestreet@gmail.com is the paypal

we need to figure out how much its gonna cost to be on the fast list.

the slow list is 20
butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-01-08, 08:58 AM   #41
XstfudonnieX
 
XstfudonnieX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Looking for third.
Posts: 2,921
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 9
Thanks (Received): 12
Likes (Given): 19
Likes (Received): 122
Dislikes (Given): 9
Dislikes (Received): 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0's NV View Post
true but you never know when you will have someone like dslim or stfudonnie tryin to get technical after you beat them and start the well he has a turbo, exhaust, intake and tune and each one is a power adder so i shouldn't have to give up my spot, all cause they are sore losers. so i figured to ask to clear some of that up (yea i know it was a pretty dumb and nit picky ? but sometimes its needed)

I dont think i would do that, but you will never know. As your 10.5x@117 t-bird will never beat me.


You got that timeslip yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by butler View Post
If bikes are allowed, I think 50 dollars should b for the fast list.
Listen to this guy, Driving his Escalade, throwing out phrases like "50 dollars" like its nothin.
__________________
XstfudonnieX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-01-08, 09:05 AM   #42
Dr.Dilsnick
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 11,662
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 3
Thanks (Received): 50
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 318
Dislikes (Given): 9
Dislikes (Received): 11
Default

.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by acura_integra.gs91@yahoo. View Post
600 firm almost new vary well token care need to have my sprayer rebuilt 816 for one nine zero 1 58 plz do not waist my time if u do remoldling or plan to these helps alot metle flashing is growing just not ware im currently doing it its all rentle properties chump Chang yet close to home

Last edited by Dr.Dilsnick; 2010-01-12 at 01:33 AM..
Dr.Dilsnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-01-08, 09:10 AM   #43
Perdieu
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Blue Springs
Posts: 94
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Cool

+ 1 for the slow list
__________________
It has all factory options and runs in the 9's
Perdieu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-01-08, 09:48 AM   #44
mrstage1
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Lawrence
Posts: 3,852
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 6
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 30
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 2
Default

I say make 1 exemption to the slow car list.

The street tire rule is great. Love the concept and the guy that thought of it needs to pat himself on the back. Seriously good idea. Limiting traction limits the dude that wantas to bring out 900hp and try to sandbag the slow list.

But, there WILL be complaints about awd vehicles vs 2 wd. You know every awd guy in this city is thinking they have a ringer for that list.

May wanna add that IF a callout is made by an awd vehicle then DOT's(not slicks) are kosher to even the playing field for the 2wd ONLY for that particular race. Otherwise some 10 second awd car is gonna own the slow car list, guaranteed.

Or give a set amount of lengths to the 2wd. IDK

Once again, a suggestion only. Discuss among yourselves.
__________________
Overkill Street Performance and Racing.
941 East 23rd Street
Lawrence, Ks
785-856-4555
Just ask how we can make your imagination into reality.
mrstage1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-01-08, 10:08 AM   #45
L7
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Mission
Posts: 1,395
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstage1 View Post
I say make 1 exemption to the slow car list.

The street tire rule is great. Love the concept and the guy that thought of it needs to pat himself on the back. Seriously good idea. Limiting traction limits the dude that wantas to bring out 900hp and try to sandbag the slow list.

But, there WILL be complaints about awd vehicles vs 2 wd. You know every awd guy in this city is thinking they have a ringer for that list.

May wanna add that IF a callout is made by an awd vehicle then DOT's(not slicks) are kosher to even the playing field for the 2wd ONLY for that particular race. Otherwise some 10 second awd car is gonna own the slow car list, guaranteed.

Or give a set amount of lengths to the 2wd. IDK

Once again, a suggestion only. Discuss among yourselves.
Was there some honor in being king among midgets?
L7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-01-08, 10:45 AM   #46
mrstage1
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Lawrence
Posts: 3,852
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 6
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 30
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L7 View Post
Was there some honor in being king among midgets?
Not the honor man. That is a paid to play list too. Hence, being King among midgets gets paid just as well as King among Kings.

Get it?
__________________
Overkill Street Performance and Racing.
941 East 23rd Street
Lawrence, Ks
785-856-4555
Just ask how we can make your imagination into reality.
mrstage1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-01-08, 10:46 AM   #47
jwdb1fish
 
jwdb1fish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sharpening my harpoon.
Posts: 12,507
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 33
Thanks (Received): 472
Likes (Given): 52
Likes (Received): 4043
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex05VIII View Post
i like the tire rule.
Quote:
Originally Posted by L7 View Post
Was there some honor in being king among midgets?
Looks like it.
jwdb1fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-01-08, 10:54 AM   #48
Shorty91
 
Shorty91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: EAST
Posts: 2,345
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 20
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 2
Default

King of the midgets checking in
__________________
"Wouldnt be the first car to beat curtis who made less power"
Shorty91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-01-08, 11:06 AM   #49
L7
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Mission
Posts: 1,395
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstage1 View Post
Not the honor man. That is a paid to play list too. Hence, being King among midgets gets paid just as well as King among Kings.

Get it?
I didn't know the slow cars were getting paid too, although I don't think there should be a reward for having the fastest car on a mediocre list... at least not a monetary one.

Is there some stipulation that you can't go from the fast list to the slow list? Since the moneys the same I would imagine that, towards the end when everyone pretty much knows where they stand, the bottom of the fast list would just start bracket racing on the slow list to get paid.

I still don't see how you determine the break point for the list as the honor system goes out the window when money is involved.
L7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2010-01-08, 01:07 PM   #50
JohnnyBravo
**Sponsor**
 
JohnnyBravo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bravo Land
Posts: 4,922
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 32
Thanks (Received): 389
Likes (Given): 208
Likes (Received): 1740
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

I'll sign up for the slow list and I'll run on 19" street tires.
__________________
Are you ready for the MAYHEM?!
JohnnyBravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:01 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.13.37
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright (c) 1993-2012, KCSR.org