Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Politics, Religion, Current Events

Unread 2017-12-08, 12:32 PM   #76
icemangsr

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 74
Thanks (Received): 68
Likes (Given): 266
Likes (Received): 425
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mild83 View Post
Trump never admits to sexual assault. If a woman was coming in to him, he's just making his move. That tape is so non-specific, yet the world takes it as some kind of admission of a sexual assault.
Forget reps vs dems.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

Remember when no one let that go and finally got the truth?

Funny how Trump supporters want everyone to drop it, knowing full well if ther pressed the issue as hard as they did with Clinton and ONE woman, they'll find out pretty fast what a scumbag Trump is with multiple.

icemangsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-12-08, 12:36 PM   #77
Ricerking13

Post Thanks / Like

Welp, Roy Moore is an asshole for many reasons... but the allegations against him just keep getting shakier.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...candidate.html

Quote:
Beverly Young Nelson told ABC News she added the date and place in the inscription in her high school yearbook that she and famed attorney Gloria Allred presented as proof the then-30-something Moore sought an inappropriate relationship with her in the late 1970s. Nelson still insisted that Moore wrote most of the message and signed the inscription, but said she made “notes” to it.

Also it appears my asshole Representative whom I did not vote for, resigned for impending harassment claims. Fuck congress people.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/07/politi...sis/index.html
Unread 2017-12-08, 12:39 PM   #78
BuddyLee

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 24
Thanks (Received): 258
Likes (Given): 61
Likes (Received): 1950
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 35

At least now we know how to get people out of politics and any other job. Accuse them of something they did a decade ago and then see what happens.

BuddyLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-12-08, 12:52 PM   #79
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 158
Thanks (Received): 115
Likes (Given): 394
Likes (Received): 632
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricerking13 View Post
Welp, Roy Moore is an asshole for many reasons... but an allegation against him just got more complicated.
fixed for you.

don't be that guy... this is one of multiple allegations and whatever this woman did or didn't do to an inscription, there are still many people who have confirmed similar allegations against him and this doesn't undermine those.
Our progress in degeneracy appears to me to be pretty rapid. As a nation, we began by declaring that ”all men are created equal.” We now practically read it “all men are created equal, except negroes” When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read “all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics.” When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretence of loving liberty -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocricy. - Lincoln
phreakdna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-12-08, 01:47 PM   #80
Dave B

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 15
Thanks (Received): 133
Likes (Given): 25
Likes (Received): 1007
Dislikes (Received): 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyLee View Post
At least now we know how to get people out of politics and any other job. Accuse them of something they did a decade ago and then see what happens.

What exactly do you mean by that?
Dave B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-12-08, 01:52 PM   #81
jwdb1fish

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 33
Thanks (Received): 467
Likes (Given): 49
Likes (Received): 3992
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 124

^^Triggered
jwdb1fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-12-08, 01:54 PM   #82
mild83

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 940
Thanks (Received): 340
Likes (Given): 6491
Likes (Received): 2773
Dislikes (Given): 133
Dislikes (Received): 137

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemangsr View Post
Forget reps vs dems.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

Remember when no one let that go and finally got the truth?

Funny how Trump supporters want everyone to drop it, knowing full well if ther pressed the issue as hard as they did with Clinton and ONE woman, they'll find out pretty fast what a scumbag Trump is with multiple.
Thing is, there hasn't been any evidence of him committing sexual assault. Just like Willy. That tape could have zero to do with sexual assault for all we know. Have you ever made out and proceeded to advance your hands and not been told to stop? And then gone further? It happens consenually, I'd wager to say on a fairly common basis.

It took an impeachment to get the truth out of Willy. They are not of equal standing, at least not at this point.
mild83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-12-08, 02:05 PM   #83
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by mild83 View Post
It took an impeachment to get the truth out of Willy. They are not of equal standing, at least not at this point.
no they seem pretty much equal by your ruler. the "truth" that was 'gotten out' of Clinton is that he lied about a consensual relationship he had where exactly zero allegations of predatory behavior were made.

that leaves you with allegations of multiple women of a similar fact-pattern of sexual assault, including a few filed court cases that never came to a decision which were denied by the accused. seems like they're on exactly equal footing unless you want to give a nod to the Donald for volume and/or for bragging (I mean joking obviously) about staring at half-dressed underage girls under the pretense of teen beauty pageants...
Our progress in degeneracy appears to me to be pretty rapid. As a nation, we began by declaring that ”all men are created equal.” We now practically read it “all men are created equal, except negroes” When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read “all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics.” When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretence of loving liberty -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocricy. - Lincoln
Unread 2017-12-08, 02:05 PM   #84
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 25
Thanks (Received): 194
Likes (Given): 71
Likes (Received): 1341
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreakdna View Post
fixed for you.

don't be that guy... this is one of multiple allegations and whatever this woman did or didn't do to an inscription, there are still many people who have confirmed similar allegations against him and this doesn't undermine those.
Many more unsubstantiated allegations. They ran with the fake one because it was the only one that might have had teeth. The others are just dating younger women, no force and no minors.
Visit us at http://diyautorepairkc.com/
or call (913) 226-3806

Favorite car from the past (73 Pinto)
DIYAutoRepair is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-12-08, 02:14 PM   #85
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYAutoRepair View Post
Many more unsubstantiated allegations. They ran with the fake one because it was the only one that might have had teeth. The others are just dating younger women, no force and no minors.
facts are stubborn fucking things man...
she was #7 of 9 so they didn't run with her account first. she was not part of the initial story and instead held the all-too-standard Gloria Allred press conference about it after the fact.

Leigh Corfman was the first one mentioned and she was 14 when 32yo Roy picked her up at the courthouse so even by Alabama's fucked up standards she was a minor. nothing has come out that undermines her story that has been generally confirmed by her friends from the time

Wendy Miller was 14 when he allegedly started trying to pick her up at the mall before her mom shut it down.

I guess we should all just be happy that the Gadsden Mall didn't have a jungle gym in it or this could've gotten into Jared from Subway for Senate territory...
Unread 2017-12-08, 03:03 PM   #86
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreakdna View Post
facts are stubborn fucking things man...
she was #7 of 9 so they didn't run with her account first. she was not part of the initial story and instead held the all-too-standard Gloria Allred press conference about it after the fact. It's the only one they could conceivably fake to try and believable and got caught.

Leigh Corfman was the first one mentioned and she was 14 when 32yo Roy picked her up at the courthouse so even by Alabama's fucked up standards she was a minor. nothing has come out that undermines her story that has been generally confirmed by her friends from the time This is a BS story doesn't even pass the smell test, that's why they aren't persuing it.

Wendy Miller was 14 when he allegedly started trying to pick her up at the mall before her mom shut it down.

I guess we should all just be happy that the Gadsden Mall didn't have a jungle gym in it or this could've gotten into Jared from Subway for Senate territory...
If any of the other stories were close to being true Gloria would be all over them, that is what she does. The fact she isn't even trying to get involved with the others shows they don't have legs.
or call (913) 226-3806

Unread 2017-12-08, 07:59 PM   #87
JewelsMari

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 133
Thanks (Received): 34
Likes (Given): 711
Likes (Received): 284
Dislikes (Received): 2

Just wondering if this is a female thing...

Anyone else find it creepy how hard DIY is trying to defend this behavior? Just wondering...
JewelsMari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-12-08, 08:22 PM   #88
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

Just wondering why everyone is so silent about all the abusers while being so vocal about Trump and Moore who have not abused anyone just accusations.
or call (913) 226-3806

Unread 2017-12-08, 08:28 PM   #89
84USNGT

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 47
Thanks (Received): 185
Likes (Given): 952
Likes (Received): 932
Dislikes (Received): 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYAutoRepair View Post
Just wondering why everyone is so silent about all the abusers while being so vocal about Trump and Moore who have not abused anyone just accusations.
Wait...YOUR fixation and obsession is OUR fault because we don't troll the same dark recesses that your mind inhabits?

You're an apologist, plain and simple.

Everyone should be afforded due process. Allegations are not the truth.

Where there is smoke, there tends to be fire.
Unread 2017-12-08, 08:41 PM   #90
Scooby24
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 50
Thanks (Received): 697
Likes (Given): 361
Likes (Received): 3993
Dislikes (Given): 27
Dislikes (Received): 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricerking13 View Post
Welp, Roy Moore is an asshole for many reasons... but the allegations against him just keep getting shakier.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...candidate.html
I'm unclear how this makes it shakier. It was obvious it was another person's handwriting.

I don't think they made the claim that the date and location was written by Moore...not sure who would have actually thought that was a single inscription. The 7s don't match and olde hickory house isn't in cursive.

Sounds to me like the conservative media is trying to spin something only folks who are desperately looking for a gotcha might actually see as an out.
Unread 2017-12-14, 10:30 AM   #91
torqueburner

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 107
Thanks (Received): 17
Likes (Given): 389
Likes (Received): 225
Dislikes (Given): 16
Dislikes (Received): 4

Anyone catch Moore speech? It was pretty good, but awkward given the allegations against him.

Street & Racing Technology
torqueburner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-12-14, 11:46 AM   #92
Scooby24
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

By "good" you mean bat shit crazy talk for someone that should never ever have been allowed to hold any public office while espousing those beliefs? I'm not sure how to take it any other way.
Unread 2017-12-14, 12:29 PM   #93
torqueburner

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby24 View Post
By "good" you mean bat shit crazy talk for someone that should never ever have been allowed to hold any public office while espousing those beliefs? I'm not sure how to take it any other way.
More or less, ya.

Even if he didn't have those "beliefs" it still doesn't make it any more wrong. What's wrong is wrong, religious or not.

The only reason I said good was because he had some valid points, putting aside his allegations.

Unread 2017-12-14, 12:30 PM   #94
Scooby24
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by torqueburner View Post
More or less, ya.

Even if he didn't have those "beliefs" it still doesn't make it any more wrong. What's wrong is wrong, religious or not.

The only reason I said good was because he had some valid points, putting aside his allegations.
Maybe we didn't hear the same speech...are you talking about his non-concession speech or is there a new one?
Unread 2017-12-14, 12:44 PM   #95
torqueburner

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Maybe we didn't hear the same speech...are you talking about his non-concession speech or is there a new one?
Yes, the one he made last night.

Unread 2017-12-14, 12:48 PM   #96
Scooby24
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by torqueburner View Post
Yes, the one he made last night.
Interesting...I guess I didn't hear any valid points.
Unread 2017-12-14, 01:44 PM   #97
torqueburner

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Interesting...I guess I didn't hear any valid points.
I'm sorry, I was wrong. It was his campaign statement he made later that night.
His concession speech was of no interest.

Unread 2017-12-14, 02:39 PM   #98
Keboh

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 213
Thanks (Received): 254
Likes (Given): 2537
Likes (Received): 1703
Dislikes (Given): 24
Dislikes (Received): 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by JewelsMari View Post
Just wondering if this is a female thing...

Anyone else find it creepy how hard DIY is trying to defend this behavior? Just wondering...
Ya, it's cringy at minimum.

...maybe it's my long hair talking, though.
Keboh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-12-14, 04:58 PM   #99
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 42
Thanks (Received): 134
Likes (Given): 161
Likes (Received): 759
Dislikes (Received): 26

What about the speech Moore's friend gave where he basically bragged that he and Moore went to an underage brothel in Vietnam but Moore didn't fuck any of the kids?
Bless the slothful, the wrathful, the vain
Blessed are the gluttonous; May they feast us to famine and war
Oblique is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-12-14, 05:01 PM   #100
84USNGT

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 47
Thanks (Received): 185
Likes (Given): 952
Likes (Received): 932
Dislikes (Received): 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblique View Post
What about the speech Moore's friend gave where he basically bragged that he and Moore went to an underage brothel in Vietnam but Moore didn't fuck any of the kids?
Oddly enough, that one was used as a "positive" indication of what a moral and upstanding man he was.

I believe the man will commit suicide soon, though to be honest, with the support he still garnered, his career may just be beginning.