Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Politics, Religion, Current Events

Unread 2015-09-30, 05:23 PM   #101
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 161
Thanks (Received): 116
Likes (Given): 400
Likes (Received): 633
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricerking13 View Post
Even if it was a 100% provable "conspiracy" to leverage Benghazi to now... all that proves is the R's played politics to fuck her over... ummm guess what that's what both sides do... THAT is politics.
but that's the/my contention:
there isn't really much there, there in this email controversy... its all just politics, not much actual "let's find out what happened".

for those that think this is all just nonsense, please answer me this:
what exactly is the point of having a select committee run for years whose focus is to study what 7 other Congressional committees already studied and all 7 came to the same conclusion?

does the supposed party of fiscal responsibility that says we coddle those below the poverty line with too much spending really believe that spending somewhere in the neighborhood of $15M of Congressional money (and estimated double that spent by various agencies) on these investigations by the time the election rolls around is a worthwhile use of taxpayer dollars?

but then again maybe I'm just seeing something that isn't there...
Our progress in degeneracy appears to me to be pretty rapid. As a nation, we began by declaring that ”all men are created equal.” We now practically read it “all men are created equal, except negroes” When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read “all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics.” When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretence of loving liberty -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocricy. - Lincoln
phreakdna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-09-30, 09:22 PM   #102
FOACAD
الكافر المشرف

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 570
Likes (Given): 36
Likes (Received): 3831
Dislikes (Given): 27
Dislikes (Received): 148

So VICE news is just part of the commissions master plan? Are they in the conspiracy too?

I bet you still think the attack over there was caused by some YouTube video don't you?
FOACAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-10-01, 06:32 AM   #103
TWEETY

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 41
Likes (Given): 28
Likes (Received): 218
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 5

Where's my aluminum foil hat?

OH! here it is.
TWEETY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-10-01, 09:15 AM   #104
69Mach351

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 262
Thanks (Received): 234
Likes (Given): 1797
Likes (Received): 1701
Dislikes (Given): 37
Dislikes (Received): 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreakdna View Post
there isn't really much there, there in this email controversy... its all just politics, not much actual "let's find out what happened".

what exactly is the point of having a select committee run for years whose focus is to study what 7 other Congressional committees already studied and all 7 came to the same conclusion?

does the supposed party of fiscal responsibility that says we coddle those below the poverty line with too much spending really believe that spending somewhere in the neighborhood of $15M of Congressional money (and estimated double that spent by various agencies) on these investigations by the time the election rolls around is a worthwhile use of taxpayer dollars?

I'm sure if they believe the end result will justify it, then yes.
69Mach351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-10-01, 09:47 AM   #105
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOACAD View Post
So VICE news is just part of the commissions master plan? Are they in the conspiracy too?
VICE news is just doing what investigative reporters do, see what they can get and sort through it. they didn't setup a committee to study what 7 other committees already went through... they're essentially just muckraking with FOIA requests to see what shakes out of her emails - which is their job.

is one of the most outspoken anti-Democrat House Republicans in on the conspiracy to see things in McCarthy's comments "that clearly aren't there" to the KCSR politics intelligentsia?

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...ituation-room/

its like you guys have adopted the Karl Rove method of criticism; attack your perceived opponent for supposedly doing the exact thing that you're doing/have done and refuse to have an iota of shame about it. I'm just making shit up that isn't there... except that most of Washington and the media can see it and are talking about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Mach351 View Post
I'm sure if they believe the end result will justify it, then yes.
and that I get. its a political end though, not an investigative one... they aren't trying to find out what happened, they can read the other 7 committee investigations for that, they are trying to hurt Clinton with scandals and use taxpayer money instead of RNC dollars. its a decent strategy politically, but its a political strategy not a legitimately investigative one. that was my point.
Our progress in degeneracy appears to me to be pretty rapid. As a nation, we began by declaring that ”all men are created equal.” We now practically read it “all men are created equal, except negroes” When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read “all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics.” When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretence of loving liberty -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocricy. - Lincoln
Unread 2015-10-01, 11:25 AM   #106
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like

how about Sean Hannity? is he in my conspiracy to pretend like McCarthy said that the committee was/is political?

http://mediamatters.org/embed/clips/...-clinton-recut
(before you get worked up about the source its literally just a clip of Hannity talking on the radio)
Quote:
...I was interviewing McCarthy last night, the press is making a big deal. He said, 'Well we started the investigation, and it brought Hillary's numbers down.' Yeah, it's political, but it wouldn't matter if she didn't lie. It wouldn't matter if she didn't break the law. But it matters because she did...
so Hannity's contention is that what McCarthy said is that the investigation is political and that doesn't/shouldn't matter because the investigation wouldn't matter if she didn't lie/break the law. based on what you believe/who you talk to I think there's an argument about whether or not any laws were broken but the underlying point is relevant... this is a political investigation being conducted for political purposes. just like the Whitewater thing (and associated Starr investigations) was trumped up bullshit until it became about Clinton lying under oath about Lewinsky. its a fishing expedition not a legitimate investigation into what happened. that's been my point, now if she did break a law then nail her for it, but as of yet, it doesn't appear that there's any hard evidence she broke State Dept standard protocol for an SoS or any laws (that I've seen).
Unread 2015-10-01, 11:44 AM   #107
Ricerking13

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

I previously conceded, even if exactly what you are seeing is there is true... what's it matter? The GOP is using political maneuvers to discredit the almost unilaterally assumed next president. This type of thing happens... hell I think it happened back when Benghazi itself happened, hiding known information to delay the impact on the upcoming election.

This is normal, you can be upset by it... but it's the political world we live in.
Unread 2015-10-01, 11:58 AM   #108
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricerking13 View Post
I previously conceded, even if exactly what you are seeing is there is true... what's it matter? The GOP is using political maneuvers to discredit the almost unilaterally assumed next president. This type of thing happens... hell I think it happened back when Benghazi itself happened, hiding known information to delay the impact on the upcoming election.

This is normal, you can be upset by it... but it's the political world we live in.
I think its wasteful but I get it. I even quoted you and said as much.

however, Ryan and FOACAD (among others) think I'm just being hyper partisan and ridiculous by pointing out that the politically-focused committee is politically-focused even though the presumed next Speaker of the House said as much on national TV. the host heard him say that, at least some of his caucus members heard him say that and so did I.

I'm rebutting the idea that this committee isn't political, not getting upset that the committee is, in fact, political. its a waste of tax dollars that could be put to better use but its small fish on that score.

Last edited by phreakdna; 2015-10-01 at 12:00 PM..
Unread 2015-10-03, 04:24 PM   #109
The Lox

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 39
Thanks (Received): 131
Likes (Given): 181
Likes (Received): 946
Dislikes (Given): 5
Dislikes (Received): 34

I saw a blurb the other day that the FBI has confirmed it is now investigating her officially.

Is that true? If so, its going to make it almost impossible for the party to say "sure, we will nominate you while you are being investigated by the FBI..."
Unread 2015-10-16, 10:49 AM   #110
Corners

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 115
Thanks (Received): 186
Likes (Given): 533
Likes (Received): 1138

Investigation into Hillary's email server focuses on Espionage Act and could get her 10 years in jail as FBI agent says she could be prosecuted just for failing to tell Obama

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ell-Obama.html
Quote:
-Federal law makes it a crime for security clearance holders to fail to tell superiors when 'gross negligence' causes a security breach
-FBI agent tells DailyMail.com about Hillary Clinton: 'The secretary's superior is the President of the United States'
-'So unless he were aware of what she was doing when she was doing it, it seems there could be a legal problem [for her]'
-Obama was asked Sunday on '60 Minutes' if he knew at the time that Clinton was running a home-brew email server; he replied, 'No'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3okLEco8l
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Herridge: Whistleblowers Call Out Double Standard in Hillary's Email Scandal

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/10/1...-email-scandal
Quote:
Today, intel whistleblowers and the wife of an imprisoned whistleblower held a press conference to highlight the glaring double standards between their situations and Hillary Clinton’s server scandal. They claim they lost their careers and life savings for doing just a fraction of what Clinton did.

Catherine Herridge reported on "Hannity" that CIA whistleblower Jeffrey Sterling was sentenced earlier this year to three and a half years in prison for violating the Espionage Act for giving information about Iran to a New York Times reporter.

Herridge said that Sterling was also convicted on obstruction of justice charges because a single email was missing from his account.

She added that former NSA official Thomas Drake was indicted in 2010 under the Espionage Act for sharing unclassified information with a Baltimore Sun reporter.

"Compare that to the Clinton emails, more than 400 containing classified information on her personal, unsecured server," Herridge said.

She noted that Clinton's go-to explanation is that nothing on her server was marked classified, but the Drake and Sterling cases show that's no excuse under the law.

Herridge said it doesn't matter how emails are labeled. The content is what matters.

"The question is, will the law be applied in a universal way, and that there's not a double standard, sort of a law for the common guy and then a law for the politically elite, like Mrs. Clinton?"

Watch more above.
"We must love each other, show affection for each other and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry and violence. We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans" - President Trump
Corners is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-10-16, 11:05 AM   #111
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like

so people that actively leaked classified information are claiming a double standard when someone who didn't actively leak classified information is treated differently?

got it.
Unread 2015-10-16, 12:04 PM   #112
Ryan Stewart
Mr. Plow

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lox View Post
I saw a blurb the other day that the FBI has confirmed it is now investigating her officially.

Is that true? If so, its going to make it almost impossible for the party to say "sure, we will nominate you while you are being investigated by the FBI..."
Nevermind, just look over here. Nothing more than a partisan witch-hunt.
Unread 2015-10-16, 12:31 PM   #113
77Nova

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 5
Thanks (Received): 16
Likes (Given): 23
Likes (Received): 85
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0

Last edited by 77Nova; 2016-02-18 at 08:51 AM..
77Nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-10-16, 01:35 PM   #114
Ryan Stewart
Mr. Plow

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
so people that actively leaked classified information are claiming a double standard when someone who didn't actively leak classified information is treated differently?

got it.
Funny, I thought the obstruction was due to deleting an email, of which she deleted a TON.

We get it, no matter what, she is on your team. She can do no wrong.
Unread 2015-10-16, 03:09 PM   #115
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77Nova View Post
I didn't go to the link, but according to what he quoted it wasn't all classified information.
Not that it matters. The scandals may eliminate her chance at being president, but she will never spend a day in jail.
fair enough. the bigger issue (for me) is that he was feeding information to the newspaper and as far as I'm aware there is no current accusation or proof that she intentionally fed gov't information to any source that she wasn't authorized to do so as part of her job as SoS. there are open questions about documents that have been marked in the time since about her sharing those documents on a non-gov't server and who those documents went to within the gov't, but thats a far cry from intentionally disseminating information to sources outside of the gov't.

that was my general point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
Funny, I thought the obstruction was due to deleting an email, of which she deleted a TON.
she (presumably) deleted personal correspondence that wasn't gov't business. any proof that she deleted gov't business emails? my assumption is that the guy got dinged for deleting the email(s) where he disseminated the information in a presumed attempt to hide his wrong doing. are you not able to see how those two things would be different? if she deleted things to hide crimes, I hope they get her and that the punishment fits her crime(s)... however, if she really did just delete personal emails? I fail to see the issue. if he got in trouble for deleting a single email that wasn't related to his crime then I'm assuming he had a shitty lawyer, judge and jury, plus the prosecutor might just be a dick... but I'd guess they were probably in close nexus to each other, wouldn't you?
Quote:
We get it, no matter what, she is on your team. She can do no wrong.
yes, she's on my team... Hillary can do no wrong, except for all the wrong stupid shit I've pointed out that she's done in the past. if she's actually committed a crime, lets get her. the Bush Admin and their missing 5 million emails (most of which were gov't business and pertained to the politicization of the DoJ) can throw the first stone.

she's not on yours, so you have lost all reasonable objectivity. she can do no right.
Unread 2015-10-16, 03:34 PM   #116
Ricerking13

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
she's not on yours, so you have lost all reasonable objectivity. she can do no right.
I can find good reasons to get behind Bernie or Webb.

I cannot find ANY reason to get behind Hillary. She's a freaking liar, but most politicians are... she just maybe gets caught more?

But I wouldn't go out and say most politicians are downright dishonest... sure they all lie to get votes, sway opinions, etc. She is a truly dishonest person, IMO.

There is nothing she can do, nor anyone she can run against where I could get behind her.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-all-lawsuits/
Unread 2015-10-17, 01:32 AM   #117
FOACAD
الكافر المشرف

Post Thanks / Like

I love how the new main line from her is "none of the emails were marked classified at the time".

That will be her line when she testifies so she will avoid perjury. Lying piece of shit. Of course AT THE TIME they weren't MARK. It's already been reported that they were all stripped of their classifications before being sent to her or put on her private server.

Disregard the comparisons to any other case. This is flat out criminal and seems to only be getting worse. Yet people are completely dismissing it all as fabrications and politics. It's disgusting and sad.
Unread 2015-10-20, 06:29 PM   #118
YourWorstNightmare

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 11
Thanks (Received): 105
Likes (Given): 1036
Likes (Received): 640
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 19

The funny thing about this thread is that it doesn't matter if your a Dem or a pub. The dumb bitch committed a serious crime, punishable under the UCMJ and military courts and prisons.

She should be behind bars.

I'd love to see the double standard if even a Colonel or a General did this.

Fuck Hillary.

She should be thrown in the end of a wood chipper.
Unread 2015-10-21, 04:44 PM   #119
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like

its funny that she's already been convicted itt without much more than leaked edited testimony and unsourced reports... maybe we are in the Nazi-adjacent area that Ben Carson won't shut the fuck up about.

with that in mind, I will be waiting on pins and needles for FOACAD to convict Trey Gowdy of high crimes against the state:
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/1...mmittee-214919

it was a State Dept fuckup but he's the one that ordered the release of the email without vetting it by his own committee - if Clinton is OBVIOUSLY guilty because of things supposedly done by underlings at State, I don't understand how or why Gowdy would get a pass for the same thing.

on the upshot though... the cosmos appears to still have a fantastic sense of irony.
Unread 2015-10-21, 05:31 PM   #120
Ricerking13

Post Thanks / Like

She's interested in having a discussion about national mandatory gun buy backs. Screw her emails, she'll start an armed rebellion. At least she probably is just ignorant on that topic.
Unread 2015-10-21, 06:30 PM   #121
FOACAD
الكافر المشرف

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, comparing human error to knowingly distributing classified information with markings intentionally stripped from them.

Phreak you are the lefts equivalent of a birther. Fucking lunatic you are.
Unread 2015-10-22, 10:42 AM   #122
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Wow, comparing human error to knowingly distributing classified information with markings intentionally stripped from them.

Phreak you are the lefts equivalent of a birther. Fucking lunatic you are.
holy shit! you have proof of all of that?

let's burn this bitch at the stake!!!!

(except you have proof of none of that, you just have rumors and leaks from a committee that has already been shown to selectively leak congressional testimony to try and imply things that weren't said/aren't true)
all I would ask is that you post links of proof so we can get this party started... if you post links to legitimate proof I will post a thread recognizing how wrong I am and self ban from the section for two weeks.

Last edited by phreakdna; 2015-10-22 at 10:45 AM..
Unread 2015-10-22, 12:35 PM   #123
FOACAD
الكافر المشرف

Post Thanks / Like

You really are that sold out to this cunt aren't you?

The proof needed isn't if it happened. It's who did it.

There is no speculation about if classified, top secret, intelligence community based documents were on HRCs server. The speculation is did someone in her "inner circle" removed the classification markings before sending it to her server.
Unread 2015-10-22, 12:50 PM   #124
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
You really are that sold out to this cunt aren't you?

The proof needed isn't if it happened. It's who did it.

There is no speculation about if classified, top secret, intelligence community based documents were on HRCs server. The speculation is did someone in her "inner circle" removed the classification markings before sending it to her server.

here I'll help you since you're apparently incapable of copying links to the bullshit you read:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...tion-markings/
Quote:
But a State Department official told Fox News that the intelligence community inspector general, who raised the most recent concerns about Clinton's emails, made clear that at least one of those messages contained information that only could have come from the intelligence community.

"If so, they would have had to come in with all the appropriate classification markings," the official said.
so again, if you're not a fucking moron or simply willing to jump to a preconceived conclusion:
a single anonymous source says that 'at least one' email contains information that they believe 'only could have come from the intelligence community' and there would have been marked at some point.

you're right. that's totally proof and why would anyone need anymore information to convict this bitch of felonies... if you're really this fucking slow I don't understand how you string words together as well as you do.

edit* just to be clear, I'm not saying it didn't happen or that there won't be something found/proven that she or her team did this or any of the other shit she's being accused of, but rather pointing out how fucking ridiculous it is to say what happened for certain or what crimes she definitively committed based on what's public at this point.

Last edited by phreakdna; 2015-10-22 at 12:52 PM..
Unread 2015-10-22, 01:16 PM   #125
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like

I'll even do your job for you:

this notice was provided in July and then it was updated in August.

so what is actually known at this point (unless you have more info and please feel free to share with the class) is that four emails were identified as having intel community-derived info were found among the 30k that were provided by Clinton (though further review was going to be necessary) and that later 2 additional emails were found to have contained classified State Dept information.

that totally warrants looking into as a potential criminal issue for Clinton/someone at State, yet it has doesn't appear to have anything to do with Benghazi per se, nor does is actually prove anything that any one person did.