Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Politics, Religion, Current Events

Unread 2018-02-02, 05:02 PM   #76
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 25
Thanks (Received): 194
Likes (Given): 71
Likes (Received): 1341
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 25

None of that has been proven, if you mean proven as the author in Newsweek says it's true.

There are a few random items in the document that are true but nothing that amounts to collusion. They are trying to make a few random unconnected acts by people add up to collusion.
Visit us at http://diyautorepairkc.com/
or call (913) 226-3806

Favorite car from the past (73 Pinto)
DIYAutoRepair is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-02-02, 05:10 PM   #77
Scooby24
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 50
Thanks (Received): 697
Likes (Given): 361
Likes (Received): 3993
Dislikes (Given): 27
Dislikes (Received): 40

So I'm listening to Fox News to get their take on it and folks like Wallace can't even really find much here to run with. Talk about a whole lot of hype for a big nothingburger.

While I think it's safe to say the claims by the Liberals of this being a distraction and attempt to discredit the FBI investigation are all true, I still don't understand why they bitched and cried and made up all this shit about it being super damaging. To who? Nune's reputation? Yeah, maybe that.
Unread 2018-02-02, 05:55 PM   #78
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 158
Thanks (Received): 115
Likes (Given): 394
Likes (Received): 632
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby24 View Post
So I'm listening to Fox News to get their take on it and folks like Wallace can't even really find much here to run with. Talk about a whole lot of hype for a big nothingburger.

While I think it's safe to say the claims by the Liberals of this being a distraction and attempt to discredit the FBI investigation are all true, I still don't understand why they bitched and cried and made up all this shit about it being super damaging. To who? Nune's reputation? Yeah, maybe that.
I was generally for transparency and getting it and the response out there but I can see the argument that its damaging in that the 30% of people still supporting Trump will likely now inherently mistrust the FBI and DOJ because he tells them to.

its Nunes so I assumed it was a dumpster fire shitshow from the beginning so I didn't have any issues getting it out there but I can appreciate the sentiment that this is one more 'norm' that Trump is lighting on fire before his eventual exit and his lemmings are going to run right off that logic cliff with him (see: DIY).
Our progress in degeneracy appears to me to be pretty rapid. As a nation, we began by declaring that ”all men are created equal.” We now practically read it “all men are created equal, except negroes” When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read “all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics.” When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretence of loving liberty -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocricy. - Lincoln
phreakdna is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-02-03, 10:21 AM   #79
Keboh

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 213
Thanks (Received): 254
Likes (Given): 2537
Likes (Received): 1703
Dislikes (Given): 24
Dislikes (Received): 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYAutoRepair View Post
Yes, have you seen then talk about collusion in any of the fake news articles lately? They now all talk about obstruction because he fired Comey and "thought" about firing Mueller.
Why would you believe the Fake News though, bro?
Keboh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-02-05, 07:26 AM   #80
Ryan Stewart
Mr. Plow

Post Thanks / Like

Our Glorious Leader continues his crusade of draining the swamp:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.1b5d6cb52172

Where the hell do they even find these people?
Unread 2018-02-05, 08:19 AM   #81
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
Where the hell do they even find these people?
Same place Obama found his group of losers.
or call (913) 226-3806

Unread 2018-02-05, 10:26 AM   #82
Keboh

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
So you're finally admitting that Trump is grabbing losers for his cabinet?
Unread 2018-02-05, 10:31 AM   #83
Keboh

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Gowdy Disagrees With Trump: FISA Memo Does Not 'In Any Way' Discredit Mueller Investigation

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) said the release of the controversial FISA memo by Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee does not discredit Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation.

In a series of tweets on Friday, Gowdy said the memo, which alleges government surveillance abuse targeting at least one member of the Trump campaign, raises concerns about the FISA process and is of interest to the American people.

Despite that, Gowdy said he remains confident in Mueller and the "overwhelming majority" of the men and women serving at the FBI and Justice Department.

President Donald Trump, on the other hand, tweeted that the memo "totally vindicates" him of any collusion with Russia or obstruction of justice, calling the Russia collusion narrative "an American disgrace."

In an interview on "Face the Nation" on Sunday, Gowdy said he understands that the president is "frustrated," but he reiterated he doesn't think the memo "has any impact on the Russia probe."

“There is a Russia investigation without a dossier," Gowdy said. "So to the extent the memo deals with the dossier and the FISA process, the dossier has nothing to do with the meeting at Trump Tower. The dossier has nothing to do with an email sent by Cambridge Analytica. The dossier really has nothing to do with George Papadopoulos’ meeting in Great Britain. It also doesn’t have anything to do with obstruction of justice. So there’s going to be a Russia probe, even without a dossier.”
Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly.

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9OdAkH165w

Source: http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/02/0...-investigation
Unread 2018-02-05, 11:37 AM   #84
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keboh View Post
Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly.

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9OdAkH165w
blown away. I didn't see it coming from him but I'm glad he found his coin purse before he leaves Congress.

between him, Flake and a few others, its like this Congress is trying to convince America that short term limits are a good idea because they can finally represent the American people instead of the interests of the few (or whatever drives them to pull their usual nonsense).
Our progress in degeneracy appears to me to be pretty rapid. As a nation, we began by declaring that ”all men are created equal.” We now practically read it “all men are created equal, except negroes” When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read “all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics.” When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretence of loving liberty -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocricy. - Lincoln
Unread 2018-02-05, 02:18 PM   #85
Ryan Stewart
Mr. Plow

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
So you're finally admitting that Trump is grabbing losers for his cabinet?
"But at least he aint black!" - DIY
Unread 2018-02-05, 02:40 PM   #86
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
"But at least he aint black!"
Why, are you a racists? Is color all that matters to you? You probably fit right in there with your KKK brothers.

Once the left pulls the race-card or the class-warfare card, you know you've won the argument because they have nothing left. No policy agenda, no ideas on making the country better, nothing.
or call (913) 226-3806

Last edited by DIYAutoRepair; 2018-02-05 at 02:44 PM..
Unread 2018-02-05, 02:52 PM   #87
Ryan Stewart
Mr. Plow

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Yeah, policy. That is why you brought out this gem to me pointing out that trump has fired more of his own people than anything else. When your only retort is "at least he aint Obama" then we all know what you are really wanting to say.
Unread 2018-02-05, 03:00 PM   #88
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 42
Thanks (Received): 134
Likes (Given): 161
Likes (Received): 759
Dislikes (Received): 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblique View Post
This whole memo thing is a desperate attempt to Rally up all the dipshit Trump voters and hype it up to the point where after it comes out and it's a big nothing Burger that his base will think it's actually a Smoking Gun. It's theatrics to fool the morons.

The amount of hyperbole from the right about this memo, many of whom didn't even see it, should have been the only indicator anyone needed to be able to tell that it was all a hype job. This is 1000X watergate plus aliens! The fact they actually had people saying this type of stuff on the news just tells you how delusional the average Trump supporter is at this point and how easy the right knows they can use media outlets like Fox News to manipulate them. That is how stupid they know people like DYI are.
Bless the slothful, the wrathful, the vain
Blessed are the gluttonous; May they feast us to famine and war
Oblique is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-02-05, 03:04 PM   #89
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblique View Post

The amount of hyperbole from the right about this memo, many of whom didn't even see it,
All of the GOP congress members read the memo, only a handful of the Dems did. There were even more GOP members who read the Dem memo than Dems.

But you wouldn't know that since you just listen to the fake news.
or call (913) 226-3806

Unread 2018-02-05, 03:06 PM   #90
Keboh

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
All of the GOP congress members read the memo, only a handful of the Dems did. There were even more GOP members who read the Dem memo than Dems.

if it was accessible for any of congress to read it, why were only a few Democrats allowed to read it? Or are you saying the Democrats were simply disinterested in it and chose not to read it even though they had access, while the GOP was very interested and wanted to read it?
Unread 2018-02-05, 03:11 PM   #91
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 42
Thanks (Received): 134
Likes (Given): 161
Likes (Received): 759
Dislikes (Received): 26

Quote:

Way to focus on the least relevant part of my post.
Bless the slothful, the wrathful, the vain
Blessed are the gluttonous; May they feast us to famine and war
Oblique is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-02-05, 03:53 PM   #92
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
if it was accessible for any of congress to read it, why were only a few Democrats allowed to read it? Or are you saying the Democrats were simply disinterested in it and chose not to read it even though they had access, while the GOP was very interested and wanted to read it?
speaking of disinterested... Nunes didn't even read the material that his 'memo' (aka partisan fairytale) was about:
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/37...ions-that-form
Quote:
Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) on Friday admitted that did not personally review the applications for surveillance warrants that provide the basis of the classified memo released earlier in the day.

Nunes said he relied on the review of committee member Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.).

“No, I didn’t,” Nunes told Fox News’s Bret Baier, when asked if he saw the applications.
the American gov't is supposedly working against the President of the US and Nunes can't be bothered to read the material that shows it before releasing classified information to the public that according to the relevant agencies endangers national security?

if Congress wasn't broken, Nunes would be censured and tossed out.
Unread 2018-02-05, 04:06 PM   #93
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreakdna View Post
speaking of disinterested... Nunes didn't even read the material that his 'memo' (aka partisan fairytale) was about:
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/37...ions-that-form

the American gov't is supposedly working against the President of the US and Nunes can't be bothered to read the material that shows it before releasing classified information to the public that according to the relevant agencies endangers national security?

if Congress wasn't broken, Nunes would be censured and tossed out.
Gowdy, who is an attorney while Devin is not, read and interpreted the warrants for the basis of the memo, Devin was the one who pushed it through congress.

If Congress was operating properly, they never would have allowed the Obama administration to use the DOJ, FBI, CIA and all other departments of the government as partisan tools against the GOP and Trumps campaign.

Since the Dems have no good ideas on how to make the country great again they need all the help they can get to maintain their control of the government.
or call (913) 226-3806

Unread 2018-02-05, 04:27 PM   #94
Keboh

Post Thanks / Like

You dodging my questions in purpose? Or...
Unread 2018-02-05, 04:55 PM   #95
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
You dodging my questions in purpose? Or...
Dems disiterested.
or call (913) 226-3806

Unread 2018-02-05, 05:01 PM   #96
Keboh

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Dems disiterested.
Can you cite that?
Unread 2018-02-05, 07:12 PM   #97
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Can you cite that?
Devin Nunes on Rush Limbaugh today.
or call (913) 226-3806

Unread 2018-02-05, 07:33 PM   #98
Scooby24
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 50
Thanks (Received): 697
Likes (Given): 361
Likes (Received): 3993
Dislikes (Given): 27
Dislikes (Received): 40

Quote:
A now veritably unreliable source.
Unread 2018-02-05, 09:02 PM   #99
Keboh

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Full transcript, if anyone wants to read it: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...n-devin-nunes/