SiCO

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

I wouldn't think ram or SSD would effect it very much either. I am running a higher core clock on my CPU as well (4.6ghz) I just don't have the extra core or threads (which would make zero difference in daily or gaming tasks). Benchmarks only show a 2% real speed increase on your CPU over mine with the same clock applied to both. It says your machine is scoring higher than a 4k machine and your machine is not really a 4k set up. Even mine isn't really great for 4k. Its showing you GPU core clock at 1467mhz, I'm usually hit 2100mhz with an addition 2gb more of GPU memory.

You either have something going on with your 3DMark or you have an issue with configuration in your machine somewhere, because your computer should be scoring somewhere around 27,000 not better than 99% of other scores lol. Guys running 2 way SLI usually don't even score that high.

If you look at the comparison score right under yours, the 4k machine, tells you what was used in that test and he is running SLI 980's and still 6,000 under your score.

Last edited by SiCO; 2017-01-10 at 01:55 PM..
SiCO is offline   Reply With Quote