Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyRick View Post
Anyone have any suggestions on motorcycle insurance companies? Been shopping around a little for something newer that would warrant full coverage and most of the quotes I'm getting are crazy. I've got no accidents or tickets, some of these $400-600-800/mo quotes have me rolling
They will all be in that ballpark, especially if you are younger, have poor credit, and a single male.

It has gotten to the point where really nobody wants to insure the newer sportbikes. Coverage is usually pretty reasonable for liability only, but when you add in Collision, it gets crazy. There's too many inexperienced riders buying new bikes they can't handle, binning them, and filing claims. It has inflated the whole market. I would recommend looking at carrying just Comp. If you wreck it yourself, fix it out of pocket.

Some other things that can help is look at moving all your policies to that carrier. Going with higher deductibles on the bike will also help. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions. I'm an agent in O.P.
waphill is offline   Reply With Quote