Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by error View Post
As a sponsor who put up some money for the bikes, I thought the way the Money races were handled was horrible.

They were all spread out, with a race here and a race there, and half the time you could not hear the announcer introducing them because he was trying to talk during there burnouts in the water box.

The Money races need to be ran in order, then move on to the grudge racing. Or do the grudge racing and save the money races for the end of the night.

Spreading them out was horrible to follow.
the pa system is already being addressed as stated. The heads up racers needed time between rounds. The grudge cars were getting to make passed between rounds to keep the track running and people happy. Most of the money races had 30-45 minutes between them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attn2detail View Post
What about MoKan too keep it at a lax track and allow for 1/4 passes? Then the after track "cruising" can happen around where we were in '12.
Mokan was already booked for the weekend plus it is twice the drive compared to Osborn. Also the spot that we normally go was going to already be a bad idea

Our southern spot, we were warned prior that the cops were already going to bust our spot. so we didn't try it. I actually got a call from a coworker about 11 and he said there were quite a few cops down there. it just wasn't going to happen

89 Mustang - Jackstand Racing
01 Bullitt - #240 - 13.54 @ 101mph stock
15 F150 FX4 Sport Crew Cab
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangkilr
Yea me and tree huggers dont get along. They like the smell of fresh air...i like the smell of mickey thompson
email mustangfbodykc@gmail.com for sponsorship opportunities

Last edited by fast895ohstang; 2013-09-24 at 07:49 AM..
fast895ohstang is offline   Reply With Quote