nxfirebird

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

HPT for this event would not fly. it is not small event friendly, it's expensive, they are hard to work with they always want to run YOUR event their way, their tech will keep tons of cars away. the track is in my back yard, and I won't bring a car if it's here.

as a sponsor of this race and an experienced organizer of different race events over the years, I thought this event went extremely well.
cars moved through very quickly, the spectators had great interaction with the cars racing
the food and drinks were cheap, racing was cheap.
over all the event had a very nice "back in the day" feel to it, when this shit was fun!

the only things I would change is -
1 - having an option for a "no times, win light only" class for real grudge cars.
2 - now that the owner and promoters know people are going to show up, prep the track.

I know everybody wants this that and the other thing at an event but to those that haven't put an event together please understand the unbelievable amount of time (months), it takes to put something like this on. the best thing that can be done at an event like this is keep it simple.
nxfirebird is offline   Reply With Quote