Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyRick View Post
I'm 25, credit 730ish. I know what the the other guys around here pay and it's way less than what I keep getting quoted, with worse driving records on their end and the same age. I've only had my own street bikes about 3 years or so, but I've been around, worked on, and ridden motorcycles literally my entire life via my dad's lifelong obsession.

I've got a buddy who's also 25, single, similar credit and as far as I know an equally clean driving record, who just got rid of a 2015 BMW S1000RR that he bought new. He was paying 130~ month full coverage. Now has an H2.
Have you got a quote from his company? Something has to be throwing up a high rate, and it's either the bike or operator. I'd be happy to quote you through Foremost if you haven't already checked with them. Also, not sure where you're at, but bike insurance is quite a bit cheaper with a KS address vs. MO. If you're comparing rates with somebody across the line, it's apples to oranges. Feel free to pm me if you want me to look at it for you.
waphill is offline   Reply With Quote