Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Awesome Post Todd!!!!!!

Hi guys, just to touch on some of the great points Todd already mentioned. My name is Chuck, and I met a few of you already, but as I have said before there are NO strangers to me in this community. Todd, Ryan and myself are just three guys with huge hearts like the rest of you and we are humbled by the amount of support we have putting all this together. We know all of you guys have huge hearts to and want to give back to the families. So please visit the Facebook page linked in the post above and we will make sure the families know where all the funds are coming from. As Todd mentioned we already have an official memorial ride in the works, along with a charity BBQ that we will be taking doations at so that all the proceeds will be going to the families. If you all could do us a HUGE favor please, and let al your friends and the friends of Lauren and Emmanuel that we will putting everything together so we can all be organized and together for the same cause. Please feel free to contact me at any time on Facebook, or on my cell at 816-785-8418.
HpnaughtyK is offline   Reply With Quote