Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):
Default Not new here, but new name

Hey everyone!

I am previously LSorange5.0 and I had to create a new name because I lost all my information on my old laptop when it shutdown and won't turn back on (if anyone knows how to fix this let me know, all my study abroad pics are on there). I don't remember my login password to that user name and the email account I used to set it up has been "Compromised" according to Yahoo.

I have e-mailed EA about getting my name back, but haven't heard anything so I figured i'd post here so at the very least people would know that I'm not a newb here (had more than 2000 posts on LSorange5.0).

I "drive" a 2003 Ford Focus SVT (needs new power steering), but since I live in Pittsburg KS I just ride my specialized bike to classes and work.

Avid Kansas City sports fan, especially Sporting Kansas City, and big in the entrepreneurial side of KC businesses. Hoping to join the ranks after graduation!

If you have any questions or comments or know of any ways I can get my old user name back, that would be much appreciated!

Happy New Years and Go Sporting!
TagUndNacht is offline   Reply With Quote