phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

update: shop owner actually came across my crankiness and remembered the work they'd done... he actually offered to and followed through on making me whole for the incident. mistakes get made, its definitely how someone reacts to them that counts the most, sorry that they aren't still around.

for anyone looking for driveline work, (so far... lol) I have been generally been impressed with A & V transmission in Shawnee as they did good work at a fair price. communication from them on ETAs, etc could've been better but they always answered the phone when I called them and gave me the updated info.
Our progress in degeneracy appears to me to be pretty rapid. As a nation, we began by declaring that ”all men are created equal.” We now practically read it “all men are created equal, except negroes” When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read “all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics.” When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretence of loving liberty -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocricy. - Lincoln

Last edited by phreakdna; 2019-11-18 at 10:32 AM..
phreakdna is offline   Reply With Quote