Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle bryan kushman View Post
Yea shazaam is tight visual voiceamail, shop saavy of course . For people who have no other internet besides there phone can get pdanet they call it teathering allows you to use your phones 3g internet on computer via usb. Metal detector is cool. I had a scanner with kcpd channels at one point. I also had youtube downloader which was quickly banned but for those who already had it it still worked. Awesome until I had to factory reset. Still trying to find all the stuff I had. Kc scout cam is on there...... I can't think of the name but there are several app that allow your phone to control progams on your computer via wifi also as a wireless keyboard and mouse for you computer. There's a lot of apps that I can't think of and that I have lost. If I think of some more ill post. Why is it our phones the g1 and the g2 or whatever are multi touch capable but not used? Some bullshit. Or am I mistaken. I am tired of waiting for flash. But still can't wait till it hits. Also download a .pdf viewer so you can download and view certain files. Does the track ball on the new one light up? My old phone had this "app" that made the track ball flash 26 different colors or something retarded and different colors were seen at different angles. I use to have a blackberry pearl which in someways I perferred mainly layout and ui setup. I could have typed this 10x faster on that phone then I just did on my g1. Thought I would take a look at kcsr and didn't know I would be replying to anything or would have gotten on my computer twelve feet away from me. I almost feel more comfortable looking at this 3 inch screen a foot away from my face then working on my computer with my 46" samsung five feet from me maybe the 120hz hertz my eyes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLM View Post
Can you retype this so it isn't posted in "cluster fuck" mode
I don't think there is an app for that.